To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renee Gade

4 posters

Go down

Renee Gade Empty Renee Gade

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm

This is my charcter, Renee Gade, from Vampire of the Opera and Under His Control

Name: Renee Asther Gade
Height: 5"8' (including ears)
weight: 140 pounds
species: Zephyrite
family: Alan Gade- father, Ginger Gade- mother, Nos-4-a2- Adoptive father
Home: She has gone between Star Command, an office building on Capital planet, planet Z, Zephyr, and a small town on earth. she curently resides on Trade world with her 'father' as a fugitive
Eye color: green, and she has a bionic red eye
Hair color: brown
fur color: Brown and black(striped)
Appearence: she has brown hair striped blonde, dark brown fur striped black, and green eyes. She gained a red bionic eye at age 15. She has long, fluffy tail and pointed ears.
friends: Team lightyear, Ty parsec, (for a short time) XL, her family, Nos-4-a2, Warp Darkmatter
enemies: Zurg, all of Star Command, Agatha Gummer, Bo gummer

history: Her father was in the academy with Buzz and met Ginger there. As a result of her father being a researcher there and her mother always being busy (resulting in a slightly distant relationship between them) she spent much of her childhood on Star command. Once, when she was six, XR even babysat her and because something crashed through the roof, panicked and tried to 'save' her and through her onto the porch and broke her arm.Her father also spent some time working on Canis Lunas and fixed her a necklace from the moonrocks when they visited.
At age seven a war broke out between Zephyr and a neighboring planet, Shragarakia. She, her father, and some friends (a shragarakian named Kindle and his mother) moved to the newly discovered Earth. She befreinded Alexia and Jonah there and made enemies of Agatha and Bo Gummer.
When she was fifteen Nos-4-a2 was brought to an Earth dump near where she lived. He came back online after the explosion on Planet Z and started repairing himself, only for her to take his monocle. He hid out in a theatre where, coincidentally, Renee was cleaning for a play 'Phantom of the Opera' that the school was putting on. He tried to kill her but she knocked him out and locked her in a closet.
They met again the next day and he charmed her into repairing him. After they talked for a while they became friends and found that they shared a hatred for XR. After a few days they came up with a plot for revenge when the rangers (ty included) came to the theatre for the play.
Kindle, who had been developing a brain tumor, attacked her during the play and chased her onto the roof. He ripped out her left eye and she kicked him into the ventilation fan, chopping him to bits. She nearly fell off the roof but Nos gave up his revenge to save her.
After her eye was put in place they met again. He promised not to forget her and put her under his mind control, then left. She was not convicted of helping him of for Kindle's murder, but the shragarakian's mother tormented her over it until the war ended a year later and they moved back to Zephyr.
----

Two years later she was spending the summer on Star Command with her father. She had made up with the rangers and befriended XL. The two had rather strong feelings for eachother. Her eye had been acting up and needed to be replaced, but she begged them to keep the operating chip and cover. She also got implants on her neck, wrists, heart, and ankles to monitor her vital signs for the eye. During the repairs alan found the 'N' nos had carved onto her eye and turned her in. Her secret had been revealed and she ran away, hijacking a ship to escape getting caught by the rangers.
Nos accidentaly called her to his hideout on Capital Planet and bit her. Apparently he didn't remember her. After realizing what had happened, he took her to his hideout. He continued to feed off of her for a few weeks before taking notice to the fact that she was turning into an energy vampire.
After a few weeks Zurg found them and kidnapped Renee. He told her what was happening and decided that he was her 'grandpa' and that nos was her 'second dad'. She finally accepted it but bit him and discovered that he was a cyborg. Now that he was under her threat, she had control over planet Z.
Nos came to rescue her at roughly the same time as the rangers. The only reason lightyear even came was because XL ran away to rescue her. Nos attacked them and threatened Alan. Renee stopped him and he dropped her real dad, breaking three of his ribs. Renee and XL took him to the medical ward and the bot convinced her to stand up to Nos to save the galaxy.
When she stood up to Nos he tried to kill her. When he tried to bite her Buzz shot him in the back of the head. Vampire hornets made Buzz misfire and blew up part of the docks, sending Renee and Nos down towards the ground. Nos woke up and caught Renee as they fell. The ship fell onto the medical ward roof and exploded. Renee found her father and watched him die. She hid with Nos in the wreckage and they were called dead.
She lives on Trade World with Nos now and the only person who knows she's alive is XL

Last edited by Pythonmelon on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Renee Gade Empty Re: Renee Gade

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Sweet! Now we have an idea of whom Renee is. Smile Well done!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 pm

thans! ^^ hopefully its helpful enough
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:58 pm

No worries. Actually, would you mind posting a bit of her history onto here? I'm kind of curious about her history now. Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:01 pm

perfectly fine ^^
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:

some history: Renee was born in a regular suburban city on Zephyr. She loved the greenery and took great interest in her father's job as a machinist for star command. He mother, Ginger, is a dignitary and thats why she couldn't come to earth with them. She was always close with both her parents. Once, when she was six, Alan even took her to Canis Lunas for a visit. He presented her with a necklace made of Seven moon rocks covered with a transparent nonradioactive coating. One year later, over dinner, Buzz convinced (or forced, your choice of words) XR to do some baby sitting as a favor. Renee wasn't so worried, until a Zeppelin accidetaly dropped something onto the house. It plummeted through the roof and to the ground floor, sending XR into a panic. He pitched her out the secondstory window by accident. She broe her arm. The experiance caused her to have nightmares and a certain amount of fear and hate for XR for years. At age seven War broke out between Zephyr and shragarakia, so Renee and alan moved to earth until she was fifteen and the war ended. During that time she met and became friends with Alexia, Jonah, And kindle, but made enemies with the gummer twins. A few months before a play production of 'Phantom of the Opera', which Renee was in charge of making repairs at the theatre, Notorious villain Nos-4-a2 found himself recovering in the very same theatre. Sfter attempts at killing eachother the energy vampire charmed her into repairing him. They became good friends because of their like hates of XR and even came up with a plan for revenge in which Nos would kill XR and take Ty, as a wirewolf, for his own. During this time they never realized that kindle was developing a brain tumor which broke down his thought and caused him to think violently towards Renee, especially after his father Garth, a general, was killed by a Zephyrite sharpshooter. He attacked her during the play and tore out one of her eyes, after that she kicked him into a ventilation fan, which killed him. Renee nearly fell off the roof but Nos gave up his chance at killing XR to save her. Ty coughed up the moonrock they tricked him into swallowing and returned to himself. Renee was given a robotic eye, but it came in red instead of green. She ran into Nos again after leaving the hospital, but never saw him after that. After the war she moved back to Zephyr to be with her mother and father together, and to avoid the torment Kindles mother put her through.

Holy cow! That's quite a history ya got there! Well done! Smile Although to make it easier for these old eyes, could you put it into paragraphs?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 pm

thanks! Ive had her for, like, two years, so theres a lot to write. sure! i'll split it into paragraphs
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:thanks! Ive had her for, like, two years, so theres a lot to write. sure! i'll split it into paragraphs

Two years? Wow! That's a long time.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:28 pm

I rewrote the entire profile to include the events of Under His Control, so it's been updated
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I just read through this and have a few head-scratchers, to be frank. Some comments I have on Kindle, I'll post on Kindle's profile. Otherwise, I don't think someone can turn into an energy vampire from a simple bite, even if they have cybernetic parts. The only way Ty turned robotic was due to Canis Lunis' moon's radioactive rays and NOS-4-A2's bite--and he didn't even turn into an energy vampire. It was pretty much a freak accident, a fluke. And not every robot NOS-4-2 has fed on has turned into his minion. Actually, none of them turned into energy vampires despite some of them "mutating" (like XR and Zurg's Hornets) to look like him.

I also don't think Team Lightyear would be so quick to judge her, especially if they know her father and she's been on Star Command for a time. Buzz, I don't see shooting people just because, especially not children. And although I don't know her father's personality, I find it strange he'd give her in so quickly when he found out her relationship with NOS if they were close.

Anyway, these are just some of my suggestions after reading your character's profile and I hope they give you some food for thought. Otherwise, I like her design and the few details on her species you've put down, and apparently she's good at repairing machines too? I think she's got a lot of potential, but I'd iron out some of the story elements to make it more realistic. Otherwise, good job! Smile
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 am

he bit her five or six times, and she was already under his control when he caught her. What I was thinking with the energy vampire thing was that, because he injected nanites when he bit (which reacted to the radiation and made Ty into a wirewolf) they would be left to multiply. They were dependant on elecricity, and adapted her so they could get what they needed.

I'll admit I probably did go a bit overboard on the Buzz thing. I'll go back and edit that later. Alan worries about Renee alot, especially after the accident. He didn't really forsee her arrest when he found the 'N', just expected them to help her.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Well, the thing about nanites is that technically speaking, they only affect inorganics. So unless you base this on her artificial parts getting infected and changed to suit the nanites' need, I don't know if it'd make sense any other way. So she wouldn't become a "true" energy vampire in the sense that she'd need energy to sustain herself. Her organic part that still needs food would still need food, but she would also need a source of energy for the nanites inside her to feed from. I think she'd more or less become a "vessel" for an energy-eating system rather than an energy vampire, if that makes sense...? Or maybe I'm looking too deeply into this.

That's all right, I just figure that Buzz would be more concerned about Zurg-related people rather than NOS-related people. Zurg, I don't think he'd even want to associate with NOS-4-A2 after he tried to take over Planet Z. And that makes Alan more sympathetic to me now. Thanks for clearing that up! Smile I'm curious to see where Renee will go from here on out and how she will develop~
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 pm

I've changed the Buzz thing, and if you ever read the comic i think it should be rather interesting.

And true, you're probably right about the 'vessel' thing. Maybe I should point that out in the comic, thanks!
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Cool! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that comic~

And you're welcome!
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Hey guys, since I've been improving on my art, have a picture of human! Renee

Renee Gade First_11
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral Dog Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:01 am

She looks sneaky in that picture, what's she up to?
Feral Dog
Feral Dog

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 am

/hella rad stuff/ how should I know?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL