To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Models and Promotional Artwork

+4
Pythonmelon
Mod
Steel
Olivus Prime
8 posters

Go down

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Empty Character Models and Promotional Artwork

Post by Olivus Prime Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 pm

I must say that without Steel, I wouldn't have found the UK Buzz Lightyear website, which is a treasure trove of high-quality character models! Thanks Steel!

Anyway, with a bit of Photoshoppery, I have managed to edit the following character models out of the website:

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Buzzli10 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Mira_f10 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Booste11

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Xr_fin10 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Nebula10 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Zurg_f10

And the following are colour-corrected, using colours directly from the show, to improve show-accuracy:

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Nebula11 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Zurg_f11

The following were taken from a separate site:

Character Models and Promotional Artwork 4210 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Gravit10 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Hornet10

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Lgm10 Character Models and Promotional Artwork Torque10

I've yet to properly complete the Grub and Hornet models, and I still need to find a decently-sized model of Warp (I know it's out there), but see what you guys think!
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Empty Re: Character Models and Promotional Artwork

Post by Steel Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:29 pm

HOW DID YOU EXTRACT THESE FROM THE FLASH PROGRAMME?! Oh my god, high quality, I am so happy, eeeeeee!

I want all the freaking panels that were in that flash game now. *dies of happiness*

As for that site, I know which one you mean, but let me tell you that 42, Gravitina and Torque were illustrated by none other than our very own EEZ. She was making these for a Christmas countdown, but never finished them. And that site lynched them and made then into .pngs!

Doesn't EEZ have talent? :3
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Character Models and Promotional Artwork Empty Re: Character Models and Promotional Artwork

Post by Mod Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:55 pm

No way! EEZ WORKED ON SOME OF THESE?! That. Is. Sweet!

I am envious of Olivus' talent. I need to get my art up and running! EEP!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 am

Steel wrote:As for that site, I know which one you mean, but let me tell you that 42, Gravitina and Torque were illustrated by none other than our very own EEZ. She was making these for a Christmas countdown, but never finished them. And that site lynched them and made then into .pngs!

Doesn't EEZ have talent? :3

Wow, EEZ did them? I actually mistook them for official character models! They're of very high quality.

I am pretty happy with these, although you can see that Booster's arms are both the same, as the model shown was edited by the site staff. I think it's based on an image of him saluting. However, it's nice to see the characters in more relaxed, less dynamic poses.

The Commander Nebula model looks like it was actually drawn on Flash - is there a different model in The Good, the Bad, and the Robotic?
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Wow, nice! I really like the torque one... lucky
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Wow, great pictures! And it's really cool that EEZ did some of them. Speaking of EEZ, what happened to her? I see that she used to post here, but hasn't been around in awhile.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 pm

hey! I've seen that christmas countdown! EEZ, you are fantastic *has faved all of them on DA*
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks Olivus, you legend!! High detail drawings at my finger-tips!!! They look wonderful. I now have a bit more inspiration for my fanfic with these babies on my phone.

Yours sincerely,
ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 am

After a bit of browsing, I came across another website that seems to feature a whole plethora character models (whether all of them are official or not, I don't know, but I know that several, including Gravitina and NOS, have only been seen as headshots before). Unfortunately, the models are low resolution, but it's still cool to see characters like Evil Buzz and Shiv Katall in the spotlight!
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Olivus Prime wrote:After a bit of browsing, I came across another website that seems to feature a whole plethora character models (whether all of them are official or not, I don't know

Actually, I recognize a few of these as stickers from the Attack of the Energy Vampire book!

Starting on Buzz Lightyear Originals, the sticker lookalikes are:
Buzz's Spaceship
Laser Buzz
LGM
Mira Nova
and Vampiric XR

On the Buzz's Rogue Gallery, the sticker lookalikes are:
Grub
and Hornet

I'm not sure what's the case for where they got the images for these in that case, but I think a few of the sticker images were used before elsewhere, so they might be more or less "stock images" in terms of BLoSC merchandise and promotion. Not sure where the others come from, however. 8P
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Falsan Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 am

Nice piece of graphic work which you posted here. You are promoting your designs but for what??? Any how you have done a great job and i like all the cartoon characters which you posted here. Now what is your plan for next?
Falsan
Falsan

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down