To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh... Well... Huh..." Well, THAT caught him off guard. He hadn't expected to see a sincere smile out of his cousin. And, was that actually a compliment? And, Chyst be, Alfred actually got Ty to drink TEA. "Thank you...? I think...?"

Ty put down his drink and laughed softly a bit. The expression on his cousin's face was priceless, but he meant what he said; Alfred's words were something he really needed to hear right now, and they made him feel better...or at least they were starting to, anyway. "Well, I owe you one..." He frowned thoughtfully and somewhat self-consciously,"But if you won't tell anyone what happened tonight, I won't tell anyone either." He figured that Star Command would never hear the end of it if they found out Alfred was the one who built NOS-4-A2.

He gave a sideways glance, looking at nothing, but obviously thinking hard about something...
"NOS-4-A2..." He turned to face Alfred again. "You know, I should be ready to wring your neck right now for what you did, but..."His voice got very soft all of a sudden."If there's anything I learned from my time at Canis Lunis, it's that I have to let go of past grudges, since they could backfire and hurt others, so I'm not mad at you."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty put down his drink and laughed softly a bit. The expression on his cousin's face was priceless, but he meant what he said; Alfred's words were something he really needed to hear right now, and they made him feel better...or at least they were starting to, anyway. "Well, I owe you one..." He frowned thoughtfully and somewhat self-consciously,"But if you won't tell anyone what happened tonight, I won't tell anyone either." He figured that Star Command would never hear the end of it if Alfred was the one who built NOS-4-A2.

He gave a sideways glance, looking at nothing, but obviously thinking hard about something...
"NOS-4-A2..." He turned to face Alfred again. "You know, I should be ready to wring your neck right now for what you did, but..."His voice got very soft all of a sudden."If there's anything I learned from my time at Canis Lunis, it's that I have to let go of past grudges, since they could backfire and hurt others, so I'm not mad at you."

"Wow, really?" Alfred grinned. "You don't know how worried I was about that. I'm honestly surprised you DIDN'T try to hurt me at all, considering everything... You really are a great person, Ty, I mean that. Much better than I'd ever be, at least..."

He finished off the last of his drink and then set the cup down. "Alright, so we have an understanding. You tell no one and I tell no one. Though... I am a little worried about your current body structure... The LGMs did examine you after the initial incident, right? Even if they did, I'm not sure if they knew what they were looking for..." Alfred rubbed his chin, clearly contemplating something.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Wow, really?" Alfred grinned. "You don't know how worried I was about that. I'm honestly surprised you DIDN'T try to hurt me at all, considering everything... You really are a great person, Ty, I mean that. Much better than I'd ever be, at least..."

Ty shrugged. He really didn't have anything to say, so he just smiled and took another sip of his tea.

ab103 wrote:
He finished off the last of his drink and then set the cup down. "Alright, so we have an understanding. You tell no one and I tell no one. Though... I am a little worried about your current body structure... The LGMs did examine you after the initial incident, right? Even if they did, I'm not sure if they knew what they were looking for..." Alfred rubbed his chin, clearly contemplating something.

Ty raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty shrugged. He really didn't have anything to say, so he just smiled and took another sip of his tea.

Ty raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously.

"Well... Do you know how NOS-4-A2 takes over a robot? He would bite into one and release nanobots, each programmed to act as a computer virus and transfer control over to NOS-4-A2..."
Alfred sighed. "Which is why he was supposed to NOT bite organics, because it means that those nanobots are now inside you. I mean, just a bite from a robot alone wouldn't cause a mutation, even with a radioactive moon. It had to be a combination of those nanobots from the bite AND the moon that caused you to turn into a Wirewolf like that... Haven't you ever considered this...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Well... Do you know how NOS-4-A2 takes over a robot? He would bite into one and release nanobots, each programmed to act as a computer virus and transfer control over to NOS-4-A2..."
Alfred sighed. "Which is why he was supposed to NOT bite organics, because it means that those nanobots are now inside you. I mean, just a bite from a robot alone wouldn't cause a mutation, even with a radioactive moon. It had to be a combination of those nanobots from the bite AND the moon that caused you to turn into a Wirewolf like that... Haven't you ever considered this...?"

"He could take over robots with these...nanobots?" Ty's voice heightened a bit, though mostly out of disgust and feeling like bugs were crawling around in him...he cleared his throat to shake off the feeling.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"He could take over robots with these...nanobots?" Ty's voice heightened a bit, though mostly out of disgust and feeling like bugs were crawling around in him...he cleared his throat to shake off the feeling.

"Well... Yes. And they're resilient little things too. I should know. I made them. ...Personally." Alfred cleared his throat and looked away, clearly embarrassed. "They're really hard to get rid of... It wouldn't surprise me if they're still in the Star Command systems and whatever else NOS-4-A2 bit... Perhaps if the LGMs do know about them, they neglected to tell you so you wouldn't worry. But I just want to make sure there won't be any additional side effects from them being in you. The wirewolf thing is bad enough, as you know."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Well... Yes. And they're resilient little things too. I should know. I made them. ...Personally." Alfred cleared his throat and looked away, clearly embarrassed. "They're really hard to get rid of... It wouldn't surprise me if they're still in the Star Command systems and whatever else NOS-4-A2 bit... Perhaps if the LGMs do know about them, they neglected to tell you so you wouldn't worry. But I just want to make sure there won't be any additional side effects from them being in you. The wirewolf thing is bad enough, as you know."

"Don't I know it." Ty remarked sarcastically and then snorted. He took another sip of his tea, and then hesitantly asked, "Do you think you could....get them out? I'm not exactly too keen on letting nanobots crawling around inside me."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Don't I know it." Ty remarked sarcastically and then snorted. He took another sip of his tea, and then hesitantly asked, "Do you think you could....get them out? I'm not exactly too keen on letting nanobots crawling around inside me."

"I'd have to look into it... It'll be harder to do, since I'm stuck here and away from my lab... We'd have to do some tests, but I have to share the science bay with the LGMs, and not to mention everyone else who goes in an out on a daily basis. Namely, our little eXploding Ranger. There's a huge risk that someone will find out..."

Alfred furrowed his brow, trying to think of an alternative. They could sneak out and travel to his lab in Beta, but Commander Nebula would find THAT out for sure. He could use his monocle for part of the tests, to make it faster, but regardless of whether Nebula found out, using his monocle might freak Ty out more than the regular testing. Not to mention it would be gross to look inside Ty's body like that. Ew.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I'd have to look into it... It'll be harder to do, since I'm stuck here and away from my lab... We'd have to do some tests, but I have to share the science bay with the LGMs, and not to mention everyone else who goes in an out on a daily basis. Namely, our little eXploding Ranger. There's a huge risk that someone will find out..."

Alfred furrowed his brow, trying to think of an alternative. They could sneak out and travel to his lab in Beta, but Commander Nebula would find THAT out for sure. He could use his monocle for part of the tests, to make it faster, but regardless of whether Nebula found out, using his monocle might freak Ty out more than the regular testing. Not to mention it would be gross to look inside Ty's body like that. Ew.

Ty looked down into his near empty cup, mulling over what Alfred said. It WOULD be difficult to do these tests within the science bay with the LGMS and Rangers around, especially XR.

'Wait. That's it! Maybe we can get XR to cover for us...or maybe two robots to help us.' He really didn't want to do this, but he would take this option if there were no other choice. Still, it couldn't hurt to bring it up with Alfred. He looked up at Alfred and said, "Yeah, there may be a chance that someone may find out...but maybe we could get a Ranger or two to cover for us. And I have two Rangers perfect for the job."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty looked down into his near empty cup, mulling over what Alfred said. It WOULD be difficult to do these tests within the science bay with the LGMS and Rangers around, especially XR.

'Wait. That's it! Maybe we can get XR to cover for us...or maybe two robots to help us.' He really didn't want to do this, but he would take this option if there were no other choice. Still, it couldn't hurt to bring it up with Alfred. He looked up at Alfred and said, "Yeah, there may be a chance that someone may find out...but maybe we could get a Ranger or two to cover for us. And I have two Rangers perfect for the job."

"Cover for us...?" Alfred raised his brow, unsure what Ty meant. "In what way? Who do you have in mind? ...We won't need to tell THEM why we're doing this, will we?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Cover for us...?" Alfred raised his brow, unsure what Ty meant. "In what way? Who do you have in mind? ...We won't need to tell THEM why we're doing this, will we?"

"Actually, one of them doesn't have to know. The other, though....she will have to know. She is the best person for the job, and could keep the first Ranger from finding out." When Alfred didn't understand whom he was talking about, Ty explained, "I was thinking of getting Pixel and XR to help us."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Actually, one of them doesn't have to know. The other, though....she will have to know. She is the best person for the job, and could keep the first Ranger from finding out." When Alfred didn't understand whom he was talking about, Ty explained, "I was thinking of getting Pixel and XR to help us."

"Those two? Really?" Alfred groaned. "The sad part is, I think you're right about them being the best ones for the job... But I really worry about this backfiring on us in some way... But, I suppose we'll have to risk it if we want any shot of getting those nanobots out of you for good... If we can do that, then there will be absolutely NO chance of you ever turning into a wirewolf again, even if other pieces of Canis Lunis moon rock are found... I feel like I owe you that much, at least..."

He gave Ty a concerned look. "But, please, if we HAVE to tell Pixel that I made NOS-4-A2, can you make sure she doesn't kill me for that?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Those two? Really?" Alfred groaned. "The sad part is, I think you're right about them being the best ones for the job... But I really worry about this backfiring on us in some way... But, I suppose we'll have to risk it if we want any shot of getting those nanobots out of you for good... If we can do that, then there will be absolutely NO chance of you ever turning into a wirewolf again, even if other pieces of Canis Lunis moon rock are found... I feel like I owe you that much, at least..."

He gave Ty a concerned look. "But, please, if we HAVE to tell Pixel that I made NOS-4-A2, can you make sure she doesn't kill me for that?"

Ty couldn't help but smirk a bit at his cousin's request to keep Pixel from killing him. But he nodded. "I know she may not be too happy to help us out, but if there's anyone who can keep the LGMs distracted and XR hot on his treads, it's her. She can chase him all day and she'd never get tired of it."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty couldn't help but smirk a bit at his cousin's request to keep Pixel from killing him. But he nodded. "I know she may not be too happy to help us out, but if there's anyone who can keep the LGMs distracted and XR hot on his treads, it's her. She can chase him all day and she'd never get tired of it."

Alfred sighed, but nodded in response. "Alright then... If you say so... But I'm entrusting you to get the two to help us. If you have trouble with XR, then I'll step in, but I'm worried I might tell him something by mistake. When did you want to get started on this...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:45 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred sighed, but nodded in response. "Alright then... If you say so... But I'm entrusting you to get the two to help us. If you have trouble with XR, then I'll step in, but I'm worried I might tell him something by mistake. When did you want to get started on this...?"

"As soon as possible. But seeing as how Pixel and I have an assignment on Planet X tomorrow-er, today-that's probably not going to happen yet." Ty was not happy that he and Alfred would have to wait to get the nanobots out of his body. But he knew that it would happen; just not today.

(Sorry I haven't been on. School's been killing me! xP)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"As soon as possible. But seeing as how Pixel and I have an assignment on Planet X tomorrow-er, today-that's probably not going to happen yet." Ty was not happy that he and Alfred would have to wait to get the nanobots out of his body. But he knew that it would happen; just not today.

(Sorry I haven't been on. School's been killing me! xP)

"Oh, you have an assignment later? Then what are you doing still awake, you silly!" Alfred grinned, trying his best to cheer Ty up about waiting. "I should probably get some sleep too. If I stay up too long then I'll forget to go to sleep at all... While you're gone later, I'll see about borrowing a computer and trying to access my old notes on those nanobots... And I expect you to get with Pixel about helping us while you're on that assignment?"

((That's fine, m'darling. I'm glad you came on at all! Also, I'll PM you with a little surprise that I made while you were absent~.))
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, you have an assignment later? Then what are you doing still awake, you silly!" Alfred grinned, trying his best to cheer Ty up about waiting. "I should probably get some sleep too. If I stay up too long then I'll forget to go to sleep at all... While you're gone later, I'll see about borrowing a computer and trying to access my old notes on those nanobots... And I expect you to get with Pixel about helping us while you're on that assignment?"

((That's fine, m'darling. I'm glad you came on at all! Also, I'll PM you with a little surprise that I made while you were absent~.))

(Thanks. Smile I hope to be on more once I get everything done here. Ooh, a surprise? I like surprises! Very Happy)

Ty blinked and raised an eyebrow at Alfred's comment, and then he smiled in amusement at his cousin's attempt to cheer him up. Alfred may be a goof at times, but Ty was grateful for his silliness.

ab103 wrote:
"I should probably get some sleep too. If I stay up too long then I'll forget to go to sleep at all... While you're gone later, I'll see about borrowing a computer and trying to access my old notes on those nanobots... And I expect you to get with Pixel about helping us while you're on that assignment?"

Ty nodded in certainty. "I'll tell her about our plan when we're on Planet X. I'd feel better about telling her there where there's not as many people around." Ty smirked in mischief. "And where she can feel free to growl and yell all she wants about you but she can't harm you."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
(Thanks. Smile I hope to be on more once I get everything done here. Ooh, a surprise? I like surprises! Very Happy)

Ty blinked and raised an eyebrow at Alfred's comment, and then he smiled in amusement at his cousin's attempt to cheer him up. Alfred may be a goof at times, but Ty was grateful for his silliness.

Ty nodded in certainty. "I'll tell her about our plan when we're on Planet X. I'd feel better about telling her there where there's not as many people around." Ty smirked in mischief. "And where she can feel free to growl and yell all she wants about you but she can't harm you."

"Perfect. Aw, I always knew you cared about my well-being," Alfred clasped his hands together beside his head and snickered. "Then again, that could just be because I'm the guy who's going to get those pesky nanobots out of you..." He lowered his hands and frowned. After a short moment, he cracked another smile. "Ah well. What do you say? Call it a night and actually try to get some sleep?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:19 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Perfect. Aw, I always knew you cared about my well-being," Alfred clasped his hands together beside his head and snickered. "Then again, that could just be because I'm the guy who's going to get those pesky nanobots out of you..." He lowered his hands and frowned. After a short moment, he cracked another smile. "Ah well. What do you say? Call it a night and actually try to get some sleep?"

Ty finished his tea and then stood up from his seat. He stretched his arms to work out the kinks in his shoulders. While he stretched his arms, he said, "Heh. After tonight, I think I can try again to get a good sleep." He scowled a bit though, as he said, "Although, I may need more than a few hours to try to get a good sleep. I'll probably need a WEEK to feel like new again." He shrugged. "Oh well. But I think it'll be a bit easier to sleep now that I got it out of my system...or part of it, anyway." He put out a hand, intending for Alfred to shake it. "Thanks again, Alfred. I think I'll be able to get through the rest of the night with no problem."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty finished his tea and then stood up from his seat. He stretched his arms to work out the kinks in his shoulders. While he stretched his arms, he said, "Heh. After tonight, I think I can try again to get a good sleep." He scowled a bit though, as he said, "Although, I may need more than a few hours to try to get a good sleep. I'll probably need a WEEK to feel like new again." He shrugged. "Oh well. But I think it'll be a bit easier to sleep now that I got it out of my system...or part of it, anyway." He put out a hand, intending for Alfred to shake it. "Thanks again, Alfred. I think I'll be able to get through the rest of the night with no problem."

Alfred nodded and shook Ty's outstretched hand. "Glad to help, Ty. But, try not to tell too many people that I helped. I have a reputation as a jerk to keep up, after all." He winked. "Now, seriously. Stop stalling and go get some sleep. You're going to need it."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred nodded and shook Ty's outstretched hand. "Glad to help, Ty. But, try not to tell too many people that I helped. I have a reputation as a jerk to keep up, after all." He winked.

Ty chuckled and mischievously said, "Got it. We wouldn't want your reputation to be ruined, now would we? People may start to think you're a softie on the inside."

ab103 wrote:
"Now, seriously. Stop stalling and go get some sleep. You're going to need it."

Ty nodded. He started to leave but not before turning to say,"For the record, Alfred...I'm glad you're here." He smiled again, and then left the cafeteria, looking forward to spending the remains of the night sleeping peacefully.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty chuckled and mischievously said, "Got it. We wouldn't want your reputation to be ruined, now would we? People may start to think you're a softie on the inside."

Ty nodded. He started to leave but not before turning to say,"For the record, Alfred...I'm glad you're here." He smiled again, and then left the cafeteria, looking forward to spending the remains of the night sleeping peacefully.

Alfred smiled and waited for Ty to leave. Once his cousin was gone, he muttered under his breath, "Well, that makes one of us..." He glanced to their table and grabbed the cups, going to the kitchen to clean them off. Wouldn't want to leave a mess, after all...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:56 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred smiled and waited for Ty to leave. Once his cousin was gone, he muttered under his breath, "Well, that makes one of us..." He glanced to their table and grabbed the cups, going to the kitchen to clean them off. Wouldn't want to leave a mess, after all...

It was a very quiet walk for Ty now that he had his mind, body, and spirit calmed down. He didn't want to walk too fast to get to his room, so he decided to walk at his own pace, enjoying the stillness of the space station. As he walked, he thought back to Alfred's confession about creating the energy vampire. Ty wondered how Alfred met Zurg in the first place. He knew why Alfred worked for Zurg, but how he met the evil emperor was a mystery to Ty.

"I wonder if Alfred was hired by Zurg to build NOS-4-A2 out of profit, like what Warp does." He shook his head. Nah, Alfred wouldn't do that. He said that he was barely getting paid by the evil emperor, so that couldn't be the answer...so why then?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
It was a very quiet walk for Ty now that he had his mind, body, and spirit calmed down. He didn't want to walk too fast to get to his room, so he decided to walk at his own pace, enjoying the stillness of the space station. As he walked, he thought back to Alfred's confession about creating the energy vampire. Ty wondered how Alfred met Zurg in the first place. He knew why Alfred worked for Zurg, but how he met the evil emperor was a mystery to Ty.

"I wonder if Alfred was hired by Zurg to build NOS-4-A2 out of profit, like what Warp does." He shook his head. Nah, Alfred wouldn't do that. He said that he was barely getting paid by the evil emperor, so that couldn't be the answer...so why then?

One week later...

He leaned as far back in his chair as he could without falling backwards, face held in his hands and little mutterings in some foreign language escaping from him every now and then. One week, one full, stinking week and he was growing very annoyed with this project. He wanted to get it done as soon as possible so there would be no risk of anyone catching him working on this or find out the truth behind the project.

Alfred sat forward again and read through what he had. "Okay, so I know how to shut off the nanobots, but that could cause repercussions since they'd still be in everything NOS-4-A2 ever bit. No one wants dead robots inside them, after all. That would cause a system failure in machines or death in organics."

"I'm still searching for a way to expel them safely, but I'm worried about how bound they are to their hosts... I need to do some research on that... That means testing... And given the testing already done with little progress if any and the fact that we were almost caught twice now, I'm starting to wonder if it's better off just leaving them in there!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:13 pm

ab103 wrote:

One week later...

He leaned as far back in his chair as he could without falling backwards, face held in his hands and little mutterings in some foreign language escaping from him every now and then. One week, one full, stinking week and he was growing very annoyed with this project. He wanted to get it done as soon as possible so there would be no risk of anyone catching him working on this or find out the truth behind the project.

Ty was sitting down in another chair, and he looked out the window of the briefing room, where he and Alfred decided to meet and talk about Alfred's findings. They figured that if they met there, they wouldn't be disturbed unless Commander Nebula had missions for the Rangers. Luckily, Commander Nebula was busy trying to keep away from his desk, XR, and XL. who were all trying to gain his attention either by asking him for his signatures or by spending time with him, respectively.

ab103 wrote:
Alfred sat forward again and read through what he had. "Okay, so I know how to shut off the nanobots, but that could cause repercussions since they'd still be in everything NOS-4-A2 ever bit. No one wants dead robots inside them, after all. That would cause a system failure in machines or death in organics."

Ty turned to face his cousin and gulped at the thought of dead robots inside his body; his hair stood on end when he heard the word, 'death'.

ab103 wrote:
"I'm still searching for a way to expel them safely, but I'm worried about how bound they are to their hosts... I need to do some research on that... That means testing... And given the testing already done with little progress if any and the fact that we were almost caught twice now, I'm starting to wonder if it's better off just leaving them in there!"[/color]

"WHAT? Do you WANT me to walk around with dead robots inside me?!" When he saw the alarm in Alfred's face, he sighed. "I'm sorry, Alfred. I just want to get rid of these little guys once and for all so that I don't end up turning into a wirewolf if there's a green moon rock nearby."
He leaned forward in his chair and thrust his head into his hands on the table, feeling turmoil clouding his heart.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next