To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) Empty Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

He was running....running through a field of trees at night...his breath frantic...his heart racing...he just kept looking forward, not back..

He had to get out of there, away from the thing that was chasing him.

He knew that the thing was catching up with him, he had to find a safe place to hide and quick. He needed to get away from this thing! Suddenly-

He didn't hear it anymore.

He wanted to stop and see why he didn't hear it, but he knew he couldn't. If he checked it out, he might have been attacked.

The human ran, ran until he reached a metal bunker in the ground. He smiled hopefully, he was going to get away, away from-

Then all of a sudden-SLAM! He felt something heavy come up behind him and shove him to the ground. He didn't have to look to see what it was, but he looked anyway.

The creature was the Wirewolf, grinning down at him with a sinister sneer on its face. It prepared to strike. The claws came down at him and slashed at his face.

The human screamed in pain, only to have his screams drown out.

Ranger Ty Parsec awoke in an instant, sweat forming on his face. He panted heavily and blinked a few times. He looked around. He was in his room, aboard the space station, Star Command. He sighed sadly. This was the fourth time this week he had that nightmare. Without a word to his dustchaser partner, Pixel, who was sleeping on the floor by his bedside, he got up from the bed and put on his black and purple thermal suit over his boxers, careful not to wake her up. He walked out the door; he needed to get out of his room and walk it off.

Pixel's eyes opened, and she, too, sighed sadly. 'Not again...' She thought. She wanted to go with him to comfort him, but she knew he needed some time alone.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm

((Oh oh oh! I kinda want to join this RP, but I have to use an OC with family relations to both Nebula and Ty that others might find appalling. Am I allowed to, anyway, and then simultaneously work on a profile to post so people have some background info to his horrible OC-ness?))
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 pm

(Of course you can use an OC! This fandom is well-known for having a cornucopia [Thanksgiving pun intended] of them, and hey, we do have a topic for them. So yeah, go ahead and post your OC and then give a profile to show them off. That's what quite a lot of people did, including yours truly. Wink
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm

((Well, I decided to put my character's profile up here first: https://blosc.forumotion.com/t158-alfred-cosmic So you have something to work with. Hopefully you can understand my quickly poured out ramblings, or hopefully I can answer any questions you have on it. Anyway... I'm a little rusty RPing, so forgive me for that.))

He closed the service panel on the wall and stood up, stretching to get all the kinks out of his body as he could. Of course they had to make those panels short enough for the LGMs to reach. Of course he had to be so much taller in comparison. Not the worse circumstances to work under, at least. It would be better if he were allowed to use his monocle. Having all the information he could ever want handy was always a good thing, but Commander Nebula forbid him from using it. He should have never told his father about it...

Glancing around, Alfred Cosmic let loose a sly smile and patted his pocket where his monocle was waiting for him. No one had to know. No one was in that corridor, after all. This part of the station was supposed to be asleep! Except...

He glanced up to see a ranger approaching him and quickly shoved his monocle back into his pocket. After realizing who the ranger was, he smirked again. "Oh, hello, Ty. What has you in such a wonderful and sunshiny mood, cousin dearest?" The sarcasm on his voice could breakthrough any protective armor of ignorance.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:42 pm

ab103 wrote:((Well, I decided to put my character's profile up here first: https://blosc.forumotion.com/t158-alfred-cosmic So you have something to work with. Hopefully you can understand my quickly poured out ramblings, or hopefully I can answer any questions you have on it. Anyway... I'm a little rusty RPing, so forgive me for that.)) [No big! Smile]

He closed the service panel on the wall and stood up, stretching to get all the kinks out of his body as he could. Of course they had to make those panels short enough for the LGMs to reach. Of course he had to be so much taller in comparison. Not the worse circumstances to work under, at least. It would be better if he were allowed to use his monocle. Having all the information he could ever want handy was always a good thing, but Commander Nebula forbid him from using it. He should have never told his father about it...

Glancing around, Alfred Cosmic let loose a sly smile and patted his pocket where his monocle was waiting for him. No one had to know. No one was in that corridor, after all. This part of the station was supposed to be asleep! Except...

He glanced up to see a ranger approaching him and quickly shoved his monocle back into his pocket. After realizing who the ranger was, he smirked again. "Oh, hello, Ty. What has you in such a wonderful and sunshiny mood, cousin dearest?" The sarcasm on his voice could breakthrough any protective armor of ignorance.

Ty walked around the corridor, hands in pockets, doing all he could to not concentrate on the nightmare he had been having. Why was it bothering him so much? It was over! He sighed. He knew he was going to have to do something about it. But what?

Ty heard someone calling out to him. He looked up from his walk. He grimaced. He wasn't in the mood to see Alfred, his cousin, right now. He just sighed again and responded, "Hey, Alfred. I'm just out for a midnight stroll."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty walked around the corridor, hands in pockets, doing all he could to not concentrate on the nightmare he had been having. Why was it bothering him so much? It was over! He sighed. He knew he was going to have to do something about it. But what?

Ty heard someone calling out to him. He looked up from his walk. He grimaced. He wasn't in the mood to see Alfred, his cousin, right now. He just sighed again and responded, "Hey, Alfred. I'm just out for a midnight stroll."

"Oh, come now..." Alfred chuckled lightly and pulled out a pocket watch. "It's not even midnight yet. It's..." He checked the watch and frowned, shoving the thing back into his pocket in disgust. "Okay, so it IS midnight. Lovely..."

He glanced up at his cousin again and noticed how odd he was acting. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't actually reacted to his sarcasm. That was highly unusual. "Mind if I join you on that walk? It's not like I have anything else to do right now... Science lab closed and all. Since it's midnight." He glared at the pocket holding his watch once more.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:04 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, come now..." Alfred chuckled lightly and pulled out a pocket watch. "It's not even midnight yet. It's..." He checked the watch and frowned, shoving the thing back into his pocket in disgust. "Okay, so it IS midnight. Lovely..."

He glanced up at his cousin again and noticed how odd he was acting. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't actually reacted to his sarcasm. That was highly unusual. "Mind if I join you on that walk? It's not like I have anything else to do right now... Science lab closed and all. Since it's midnight." He glared at the pocket holding his watch once more.

Ty rolled his eyes at Alfred's comment about the time and his sarcasm. He was in no mood to be snarky.

Ty wanted to decline the offer, but now that he thought about it, he wouldn't mind the company. He just needed to do SOMETHING to not think about his nightmare. He shrugged nonchalantly and nodded. "Sure. I could use the company."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty rolled his eyes at Alfred's comment about the time and his sarcasm. He was in no mood to be snarky.

Ty wanted to decline the offer, but now that he thought about it, he wouldn't mind the company. He just needed to do SOMETHING to not think about his nightmare. He shrugged nonchalantly and nodded."Sure. I could use the company."

"Yes... I can tell..." Alfred tried to avoid looking like he was actually WORRIED about his cousin. After all, it was too much of a good thing to mess with him all the time. But, he supposed, things had happened at Star Command while he was busy in Beta, so perhaps something had happened to Ty that he didn't know about...

Something worrying, perhaps, which was why he was concerning himself to walk with Ty at the moment. He didn't quite know what to say, always being at a loss of knowing what to do when not using his monocle. Not that Ty should know that, since Alfred managed to convince Nebula to not disclose any of his personal secrets... He was rambling in his mind wasn't he?

Alright, focus, he told himself. The person of the moment is Ty, not anyone else.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:29 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Yes... I can tell..." Alfred tried to avoid looking like he was actually WORRIED about his cousin. After all, it was too much of a good thing to mess with him all the time. But, he supposed, things had happened at Star Command while he was busy in Beta, so perhaps something had happened to Ty that he didn't know about...

Something worrying, perhaps, which was why he was concerning himself to walk with Ty at the moment. He didn't quite know what to say, always being at a loss of knowing what to do when not using his monocle. Not that Ty should know that, since Alfred managed to convince Nebula to not disclose any of his personal secrets... He was rambling in his mind wasn't he?

Alright, focus, he told himself. The person of the moment is Ty, not anyone else.

Ty and Alfred walked through the corridors of the space station, in silence. Ty looked down at the floor in exhaustion. It wasn't until now he realized how tired he was. But he didn't want to show it; he didn't want his cousin to poke fun at his exhaustion, and he had been through enough as it is. Actually...

"So what are you doing up at this hour? I thought you turned in for the night two hours ago." He was curious that his cousin was up at this hour. Not that Ty cared what he was up to, since whatever Alfred did was his business, not his. But he figured if he just talked to Alfred, he could get his mind off his nightmare.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty and Alfred walked through the corridors of the space station, in silence. Ty looked down at the floor in exhaustion. It wasn't until now he realized how tired he was. But he didn't want to show it; he didn't want his cousin to poke fun at his exhaustion, and he had been through enough as it is. Actually...

"So what are you doing up at this hour? I thought you turned in for the night two hours ago." He was curious that his cousin was up at this hour. Not that Ty cared what he was up to, since whatever Alfred did was his business, not his. But he figured if he just talked to Alfred, he could get his mind off his nightmare.

Alfred suddenly looked nervous and tried to avoid eye contact with his cousin's unusually large eyes. Eyes that seemed to be staring at him, now that it was clear he was nervous, boring into his mind searching for an answer... Okay, so he was exaggerating. "Funny thing about that, really... I was going to go to sleep... But then I thought 'Maybe if I work on the station's system checks while everyone is sleeping and out of my way, I'll get them done faster.' And the next thing I knew, I was working on this and on that until and I last track of time. ...Again."

He tried to grin off the embarrassment, but found himself adding "Did I ever tell you I once spent three days working on a project and forgot to sleep that entire time...?" Pulling into a thoughtful frown, he raised his brow. "But, mind if I ask why you're awake at this hour?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:47 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred suddenly looked nervous and tried to avoid eye contact with his cousin's unusually large eyes. Eyes that seemed to be staring at him, now that it was clear he was nervous, boring into his mind searching for an answer... Okay, so he was exaggerating. "Funny thing about that, really... I was going to go to sleep... But then I thought 'Maybe if I work on the station's system checks while everyone is sleeping and out of my way, I'll get them done faster.' And the next thing I knew, I was working on this and on that until and I last track of time. ...Again."

Ty looked at Alfred, noticing the nervousness. What was there to be nervous about? Did Alfred think Ty was going to tell Commander Nebula what he was up to? Ty snorted. Alfred probably doesn't want Commander Nebula to find out and yell at him; their relationship was strained enough as it was.

"Three days?" Ty raised an eyebrow about that statement. "What kind of project was it?"

ab103 wrote:
He tried to grin off the embarrassment, but found himself adding "Did I ever tell you I once spent three days working on a project and forgot to sleep that entire time...?" Pulling into a thoughtful frown, he raised his brow. "But, mind if I ask why you're awake at this hour?"

Ty's brow creased upwards when Alfred asked him the same question. He looked away, almost afraid to answer. How could he tell his cousin about his nightmare? About what he had been through? He sighed with sadness and said, "I...had a nightmare."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty looked at Alfred, noticing the nervousness. What was there to be nervous about? Did Alfred think Ty was going to tell Commander Nebula what he was up to? Ty snorted. He probably doesn't want Commander Nebula to find out and yell at him; their relationship was strained enough as it was.

""Three days?" Ty raised an eyebrow about that statement. "What kind of project was it?"

"Robotic development," Alfred answered, shrugging.

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty's brow creased upwards when Alfred asked him the same question. He looked away, almost afraid to answer. How could he tell his cousin about his nightmare? About what he had been through? He sighed with sadness and said, "I...had a nightmare."

That had Alfred silent for a moment. He watched Ty carefully, planning his next move. Finally, he executed it. "...Ah." His brow furrowed in concern, but that was all he said for a few seconds. After some silence, he decided to actually offer something useful. "Do you want to talk about it...? It might help..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Robotic development," Alfred answered, shrugging.

"Ah. Are XR and XL having trouble again?"

ab103 wrote:That had Alfred silent for a moment. He watched Ty carefully, planning his next move. Finally, he executed it. "...Ah." His brow furrowed in concern, but that was all he said for a few seconds. After some silence, he decided to actually offer something useful. "Do you want to talk about it...? It might help..."

When Alfred asked Ty about his dream, he cringed a bit. He didn't want to talk about it, especially since Alfred wasn't there when the wirewolf incident happened, and Ty didn't know how Alfred would react. But he had to say something, so he just said, "It was only a dream. I was out in the forest, and I was attacked by something." He tried to be nonchalant about it, but his voice shook a bit as he said it.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:37 pm

(er, sorry about that mate! my computer's acting strange. Could you post it again?)

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:39 pm

((Not a problem. It deleted on my part as well. Rather strange...))

Fox Storm wrote:
"Ah. Are XR and XL having trouble again?"

When Alfred asked Ty about his dream, he cringed a bit. He didn't want to talk about it, especially since Alfred wasn't there when the wirewolf incident happened, and Ty didn't know how he'd react. But he had to say something, so he just said, "It was only a dream. I was out in the forest, and I was attacked by something." He tried to be nonchalant about it, but his voice shook a bit as he said it.

Alfred shook his head to dismiss the question. He gave Ty and look, frowning, and sighed. "No, you're lying. It can't be just a dream, else you'd wouldn't be so worried. Will you just tell me what the 'something' is so I don't have to be so worried...?" He wasn't even going to deny that he was worried this time. Ty deserved a break from bullying, after all.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 pm

ab103 wrote:((Not a problem. It deleted on my part as well. Rather strange...))

Alfred shook his head to dismiss the question. He gave Ty and look, frowning, and sighed. "No, you're lying. It can't be just a dream, else you'd wouldn't be so worried. Will you just tell me what the 'something' is so I don't have to be so worried...?" He wasn't even going to deny that he was worried this time. Ty deserved a break from bullying, after all.

( Okay..that's better. Thanks. Moving on! )

Ty's eyebrows went up in surprise. He never saw Alfred so intent on worrying about someone else before...at least when he was around, anyway.

They looked up at where they were; the control center. The stars were out tonight...well, they were always out, but they shone brighter at this hour. He looked up at them and tried to think of a good answer.

Alfred just watched Ty looking at the sky, waiting for him to answer. It seemed like eternity before Ty finally spoke. "All right. Since you're so intent on finding out what's bugging me so much, I'll tell you."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
( Okay..that's better. Thanks. Moving on! )

Ty's eyebrows went up in surprise. He never saw Alfred so intent on worrying about someone else before...at least when he was around, anyway.

They looked up at where they were; the control center. The stars were out tonight...well, they were always out, but they shone brighter at this hour. He looked up at them and tried to think of a good answer.

Alfred just watched Ty looking at the sky, waiting for him to answer. It seemed like eternity before Ty finally spoke. "All right. Since you're so intent on finding out what's bugging me so much, I'll tell you."

It was strange for him to see the control center so quiet... So empty... Yet here he was, alone with his cousin in the middle of the night, talking about nightmares... Or at least attempting to. Ty seemed to be taking his sweet time in answering. Once Ty finally did speak up again, he nearly rolled his eyes.

"About time..." he mumbled under his breath before smiling, trying to keep Ty relaxed. "Can't find out if you don't quit stalling, cousin dearest. If you want, I'll take a vow." He held one hand over his heart and raised the other. "I vow to not use whatever I find out about your nightmare against you in any way whatsoever."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:03 pm

ab103 wrote:

It was strange for him to see the control center so quiet... So empty... Yet here he was, alone with his cousin in the middle of the night, talking about nightmares... Or at least attempting to. Ty seemed to be taking his sweet time in answering. Once Ty finally did speak up again, he nearly rolled his eyes.

"About time..." he mumbled under his breath before smiling, trying to keep Ty relaxed. "Can't find out if you don't quit stalling, cousin dearest. If you want, I'll take a vow." He held one hand over his heart and raised the other. "I vow to not use whatever I find out about your nightmare against you in any way whatsoever."

This time Ty rolled his eyes, a bit annoyed and amused by his cousin's behavior. "I hope you don't squeal this out. Not that I need to keep it a secret since Star Command already knows, but still..."

"Okay. Well...I'm out in the forest, like I said." His cousin nodded. "And I was just walking around, enjoying the night. As I'm walking, I hear something. I hear a strange growling noise-"

GRRRRR....

Ty stopped. His heart started racing, but then..."Keep your filthy paws off my owner, Cosmic." The men turned to see where the growling was coming from. It was coming from the doorway, and there stood, Pixel, fangs and claws bared. She looked angry and eager to tear Alfred to shreds.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
This time Ty rolled his eyes, a bit annoyed and amused by his cousin's behavior. "I hope you don't squeal this out. Not that I need to keep it a secret since Star Command already knows, but still..."

"Okay. Well...I'm out in the forest, like I said." His cousin nodded. "And I was just walking around, enjoying the night. As I'm walking, I hear something. I hear a strange growling noise-"

GRRRRR....

Alfred nodded, keeping track of what Ty was saying, hoping to figure out what was bothering his cousin before it was actually said. Of course, he wasn't expecting a growl... "Uh... Ty...? Since when does Star Command have special effects for sharing dreams?" He hesitantly glanced to the side...

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty stopped. His heart started racing, but then..."Keep your filthy paws off my owner, Cosmic." The men turned to see where the growling was coming from. It was coming from the doorway, and there stood, Pixel, fangs and claws bared. She looked angry and eager to tear Alfred to shreds.

"Woah, okay, okay!" Alfred held his hands up in the universal "I have no weapon" signal and took a step away from Ty. "I wasn't even touching him and- Wait, did you call me filthy?" His hands went down, turning to fists held at his hips. "I'll have you know I'm one of the cleanest people here! And you're one to talk about having paws!" Clearly, Alfred's common sense of "do not anger the thing that can rip you to shreds" was not kicking in at the moment.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred nodded, keeping track of what Ty was saying, hoping to figure out what was bothering his cousin before it was actually said. Of course, he wasn't expecting a growl... "Uh... Ty...? Since when does Star Command have special effects for sharing dreams?" He hesitantly glanced to the side...

Ty sighed in relief; it was only Pixel. His relieved expression turned to that of confused. "What are you doing here? I didn't wake you, did I?"

Pixel looked at Ty, her expression softening. "No, Ty. I heard you leave, but I didn't do anything since I'd figure you'd be alone. But I was starting to wonder where you went, so I decided to find you and see if you were okay. And then I see HIM..." She growled again.

ab103 wrote:
"Woah, okay, okay!" Alfred held his hands up in the universal "I have no weapon" signal and took a step away from Ty. "I wasn't even touching him and- Wait, did you call me filthy?"

Pixel went over to where Ty and Alfred were, and stood next to her owner, her ears flattened, and her fangs and claws out. "Yeah, I did call ya filthy! You got a problem with that? I don't care how clean you may appear, you're still dirty under my nose." She said, growling.

ab103 wrote:
His hands went down, turning to fists held at his hips. "I'll have you know I'm one of the cleanest people here! And you're one to talk about having paws!" Clearly, Alfred's common sense of "do not anger the thing that can rip you to shreds" was not kicking in at the moment.

When he mentioned her paws, she was shocked and then growled back, "Why, I oughta-"

"Pixel." Pixel and Alfred looked at Ty. He looked a bit resigned and tired, as if he just wanted to get this nightmare out of the way. "Go back to my room. I'll be back shortly."

"But Ty-" "NOW."

Pixel looked at her owner...and she relented. As she left, she turned around and spoke to Alfred in a warning tone. ""I'm keeping an eye on you." She left the two alone and went back to the room.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty sighed in relief; it was only Pixel. His relieved expression turned to that of confused. "What are you doing here? I didn't wake you, did I?"

Pixel looked at Ty, her expression softening. "No, Ty. I heard you leave, but I didn't do anything since I'd figure you'd be alone. But I was starting to wonder where you went, so I decided to find you and see if you were okay. And then I see HIM..." She growled again.

Pixel went over to where Ty and Alfred were, and stood next to her owner, her ears flattened, and her fangs and claws out. "Yeah, I did call ya filthy! You got a problem with that? I don't care how clean you may appear, you're still dirty under my nose." She said, growling. When he mentioned her paws, she was shocked and then growled back, "Why, I oughta-"

"Pixel." Pixel and Alfred looked at Ty. He looked a bit resigned and tired, as if he just wanted to get this nightmare out of the way. "Go back to my room. I'll be back shortly."

"But Ty-" "NOW."

Pixel looked at her owner...and she relented. As she left, she turned around and spoke to Alfred in a warning tone. "I'm keeping an eye on you." She left the two alone and went back to the room.

((Fine by me! Take all the time you need! But, take too long, and I'll be in bed already. XD))

Alfred waited a good few moments after Pixel left, half-tempted to take out his monocle and make sure she was gone. "So... What's her problem?" He motioned towards the exit Pixel took, raising his brow at Ty. "Is this that whole thing about everyone thinking I'm a horrible person?"

He sighed and shook his head, disappointed. "I know I deserve it, but really... Threats? She knows we're cousins, right? Anyway..." He smiled, once again trying to at least SHOW his good intentions. "You heard growling and then...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm

ab103 wrote:

((Fine by me! Take all the time you need! But, take too long, and I'll be in bed already. XD))

Alfred waited a good few moments after Pixel left, half-tempted to take out his monocle and make sure she was gone. "So... What's her problem?" He motioned towards the exit Pixel took, raising his brow at Ty. "Is this that whole thing about everyone thinking I'm a horrible person?"

He sighed and shook his head, disappointed. "I know I deserve it, but really... Threats? She knows we're cousins, right? Anyway..." He smiled, once again trying to at least SHOW his good intentions. "You heard growling and then...?"

Ty grinned apologetically. "Pixel's just a bit...protective. She doesn't let anyone she doesn't trust hurt me, or other people she cares about, for that matter. I'm not sure what she has against you, but I'll talk to her and straighten it out with her."

Ty stiffened a bit when Alfred asked about his dream again. "Oh...yeah, the dream." He sighed again and started again. "So I heard growling. I stop and then, I-I.. He sighed shakily, as if the fear was returning. He breathed deeply in and out a few times to calm down.

Once he calmed down, he continued, "I-I see the...thing. It was a big....wolf thing. It saw me walking down the forest, and then it...sneered, like it wanted to have me for its late night snack. I don't know how or why, I just got the urge to run. I ran as fast as I could, as fast as Pixel, through a forest, trying to get away from this thing!" He stopped for a minute, and then walked over to the railing, to get a grip on his nerves, which were slowly starting to get the best of him.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty grinned apologetically. "Pixel's just a bit...protective. She doesn't let anyone she doesn't trust hurt me, or other people she cares about, for that matter. I'm not sure what she has against you, but I'll talk to her and straighten it out with her."

Ty stiffened a bit when Alfred asked about his dream again. "Oh...yeah, the dream." He sighed again and started again. "So I heard growling. I stop and then, I-I.. He sighed shakily, as if the fear was returning. He breathed deeply in and out a few times to calm down.

Once he calmed down, he continued, "I-I see the...thing. It was a big....wolf thing. It saw me walking down the forest, and then it...sneered, like it wanted to have me for its late night snack. I don't know how or why, I just got the urge to run. I ran as fast as I could, as fast as Pixel, through a forest, trying to get away from this thing!" He stopped for a minute, and then walked over to the railing, to get a grip on his nerves, which were slowly starting to get the best of him.

Alfred stayed where he was, merely watching and keeping an eye on Ty. He didn't want to follow him; it would be better to give him space to work out the courage to talk about his dream. It was clear this was something that was deeply bothering him, but why? It wasn't like Ty was afraid of canines... He wouldn't have Pixel if that were the case... Some maybe it had something to do with the particular wolf...? It sneered, so it must have been sentient, right...?

Ugh, this was so difficult to figure out on his own... He need more information, and he wasn't sure how willing Ty was to offering it still... He desperately wanted to cheat, fingers lingering over the pocket holding his monocle.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred stayed where he was, merely watching and keeping an eye on Ty. He didn't want to follow him; it would be better to give him space to work out the courage to talk about his dream. It was clear this was something that was deeply bothering him, but why? It wasn't like Ty was afraid of canines... He wouldn't have Pixel if that were the case... Some maybe it had something to do with the particular wolf...? It sneered, so it must have been sentient, right...?

Ugh, this was so difficult to figure out on his own... He need more information, and he wasn't sure how willing Ty was to offering it still... He desperately wanted to cheat, fingers lingering over the pocket holding his monocle.

But before Alfred could even attempt to give into the temptation, Ty spoke up again, his voice a little calmer now. "So...anyway...I'm running through this forest, just trying to keep myself from looking back at this...wolf. I know it's following me, and if I turn around, it would get me right then and there. And then...I don't hear it anymore. Ty lowered his head in between his arms, looking a bit saddened and defeated. Even though Alfred couldn't see it, Ty closed his eyes, trying to get through explaining his dream without giving in. "Something in me wanted to stop and see if it was there, but I knew I couldn't. Going back would have gotten me killed. So...I continued to run. I ran until I reach the edge of the forest. I see this big metal bunker in the ground. I see it and I run to it, thinking I'll be safe..." He paused...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
But before Alfred could even attempt to give into the temptation, Ty spoke up again, his voice a little calmer now. "So...anyway...I'm running through this forest, just trying to keep myself from looking back at this...wolf. I know it's following me, and if I turn around, it would get me right then and there. And then...I don't hear it anymore. Ty lowered his head in between his arms, looking a bit saddened and defeated. Even though Alfred couldn't see it, Ty closed his eyes, trying to get through explaining his dream without giving in. "Something in me wanted to stop and see if it was there, but I knew I couldn't. Going back would have gotten me killed. So...I continued to run. I ran until I reach the edge of the forest. I see this big metal bunker in the ground. I see it and I run to it, thinking I'll be safe..." He paused...

"Yes...?" He hadn't meant to have spoken, but he was glad for the quiet tone he took. It seemed like Ty needed some encouragement. Alfred still tried to figure out what had happened to his cousin to cause him to have this nightmare. He mentioned a bunker... Let's see, bunker, bunker... He couldn't think of anywhere with a bunker off the top of his head... He was more familiar with Beta rather than Gamma, after all. All the same, he was starting to feel the intensity of this.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next