To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Ty...? Just say something, will you? ...Anything?" Alfred was growing extremely worried. Ty was just staring at him with those huge eyes of his. It was unnerving, especially given how blank the look was. What was so bad that Ty refused to even say one thing...? "P-Please? At least one word?"

What did Alfred do wrong this time...?

Although Ty was able to contain his emotions most of the time, there were times when his emotions were so strong that they threatened to overwhelm him, as they did back when he found out about Alfred and NOS-4-A2. They were back, threatening to overwhelm him now, only in a different way.

The first thing that came out of his mouth, was an almost fearful and quiet yet worried tone,
"Alfred....did...did you...intentionally mean for Nebula to catch me as the Wirewolf?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Although Ty was able to contain his emotions most of the time, there were times when his emotions were so strong that they threatened to overwhelm him, as they did back when he found out about Alfred and NOS-4-A2. They were back, threatening to overwhelm him now, only in a different way.

The first thing that came out of his mouth, was an almost fearful and quiet yet worried tone,
"Alfred....did...did you...intentionally mean for Nebula to catch me as the Wirewolf?"

"...What?" Alfred blinked a few times from surprise. "No, I was just trying to get away and I ran into him. Literally at that, it really hurt when we fell. ...Why would I want him to catch you as a Wirewolf?" He was sincerely confused as to why Ty was asking the question in the first place.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...What?" Alfred blinked a few times from surprise. "No, I was just trying to get away and I ran into him. Literally at that, it really hurt when we fell. ...Why would I want him to catch you as a Wirewolf?" He was sincerely confused as to why Ty was asking the question in the first place.

"How...how do I know this isn't one of your ruses? Are you trying to make me FEEL bad?!" Ty started shivering, as if from the cold...but it wasn't. It was from paranoia and shock...

He gripped his spoon so tightly that it threatened to break. He didn't have to be a Wirewolf to show how strong his emotions were slowly becoming as paranoia overshadowed his mind and body. Alfred was no exception to seeing his cousin grip the spoon tightly.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:03 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"How...how do I know this isn't one of your ruses? Are you trying to make me FEEL bad?!" Ty started shivering, as if from the cold...but it wasn't. It was from paranoia and shock...

He gripped his spoon so tightly that it threatened to break. He didn't have to be a Wirewolf to show how strong his emotions were slowly becoming as paranoia overshadowed his mind and body. Alfred was no exception to seeing his cousin grip the spoon tightly.

"Ty, I... What...?" Alfred stared at his cousin, unsure how to react. One of his "ruses"? What did he... Oh... "Ty, you don't trust me... Do you?"

Seeing how tightly Ty gripped his spoon answered that question of his. He bit his lip, trying to think of what he could possibly do to gain his cousins trust again. ...Did he ever HAVE Ty's trust? Considering how badly they treated each other as kids... Considering how badly he treated him prior to finding out about Ty's nightmares... And then considering how he revealed that it was HIS fault Ty was having those nightmares...

"Ty, please listen... I know I've done some bad things in my life, but the absolute LAST thing I want to do is hurt the people I care about. And, I DO care about you... After all, you were the closest thing I had to a sibling for years..." Alfred sighed, hoping he was breaking through to Ty. "And, I know it's my fault you have this wirewolf problem, but I'm trying my best to make up for it. But, as genius as I am, I am horrible at people skills... I do stupid things... I don't know what I have to do to actually gain your trust and make up for what I did!"

He watched Ty for a moment and then stood up. "...Maybe I should go." He was leaving his ice cream only half-eaten, something unheard of for him... But, the tension in the room was starting to get to him... And, running away from his problems was one of the few ways he knew how to deal with them...

So much for this conversation providing closure...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 am

ab103 wrote:

"Ty, I... What...?" Alfred stared at his cousin, unsure how to react. One of his "ruses"? What did he... Oh... "Ty, you don't trust me... Do you?"

Seeing how tightly Ty gripped his spoon answered that question of his. He bit his lip, trying to think of what he could possibly do to gain his cousins trust again. ...Did he ever HAVE Ty's trust? Considering how badly they treated each other as kids... Considering how badly he treated him prior to finding out about Ty's nightmares... And then considering how he revealed that it was HIS fault Ty was having those nightmares...

"Ty, please listen... I know I've done some bad things in my life, but the absolute LAST thing I want to do is hurt the people I care about. And, I DO care about you... After all, you were the closest thing I had to a sibling for years..." Alfred sighed, hoping he was breaking through to Ty. "And, I know it's my fault you have this wirewolf problem, but I'm trying my best to make up for it. But, as genius as I am, I am horrible at people skills... I do stupid things... I don't know what I have to do to actually gain your trust and make up for what I did!"

Ty just barely listened to Alfred, as his paranoia got stronger and stronger...but there was a hint of truth within Alfred's words and his eyes...did Alfred mean any of that? But before he could say anything, Alfred stood up.

ab103 wrote:

He watched Ty for a moment and then stood up. "...Maybe I should go." He was leaving his ice cream only half-eaten, something unheard of for him... But, the tension in the room was starting to get to him... And, running away from his problems was one of the few ways he knew how to deal with them...

So much for this conversation providing closure...

Ty wanted to reach out and stop Alfred, but there was something inside that kept him from doing so. He just didn't have the heart to do it. With a sad sigh, he remained in his seat, and placed his head in his hands, feeling an oncoming headache. He remained that way for a few minutes before he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. He looked up, hoping it was Alfred. It wasn't; it was Simone.

He felt a little disappointed, but her gentle smile made that up. He was glad she was here...he'd need her when they went to wherever they were going on his suspension. She brought something out from behind her; it was the thermos with the blue liquid....

He took it, and then looked at it, and then to her, with a questioning look in his eyes. She answered in a big sisterly tone, "You should probably drink that soon...you look worn out."

He stared at her silently before nodding. He needed a good nap after what happened...

Meanwhile, with Alfred...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty just barely listened to Alfred, as his paranoia got stronger and stronger...but there was a hint of truth within Alfred's words and his eyes...did Alfred mean any of that? But before he could say anything, Alfred stood up.

Ty wanted to reach out and stop Alfred, but there was something inside that kept him from doing so. He just didn't have the heart to do it. With a sad sigh, he remained in his seat, and placed his head in his hands, feeling an oncoming headache. He remained that way for a few minutes before he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. He looked up, hoping it was Alfred. It wasn't; it was Simone.

He felt a little disappointed, but her gentle smile made that up. He was glad she was here...he'd need her when they went to wherever they were going on his suspension. She brought something out from behind her; it was the thermos with the blue liquid....

He took it, and then looked at it, and then to her, with a questioning look in his eyes. She answered in a big sisterly tone, "You should probably drink that soon...you look worn out."

He stared at her silently before nodding. He needed a good nap after what happened...

Meanwhile, with Alfred...

Alfred went straight back to his room, not wanting to talk to anyone at all after that disaster of a conversation. What did it matter if Ty didn't trust him? He already did what he said he would do. He helped Ty with his nanobot problem. Simone was sure to get him to take the pills as a daily medication, and that would keep the count down. He did all he needed to do. Why would it bother him if he didn't have Ty as a friend after this? It's not like the two of them were friends before it, right?

As soon as he got to his nice, clean room, he stood at the foot of his bed and then collapsed to the floor grabbing his bed covers as he went down. He made a little cocoon and curled up inside it.

It was over now at least... That was all that mattered. It was now over.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:53 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred went straight back to his room, not wanting to talk to anyone at all after that disaster of a conversation. What did it matter if Ty didn't trust him? He already did what he said he would do. He helped Ty with his nanobot problem. Simone was sure to get him to take the pills as a daily medication, and that would keep the count down. He did all he needed to do. Why would it bother him if he didn't have Ty as a friend after this? It's not like the two of them were friends before it, right?

As soon as he got to his nice, clean room, he stood at the foot of his bed and then collapsed to the floor grabbing his bed covers as he went down. He made a little cocoon and curled up inside it.

It was over now at least... That was all that mattered. It was now over.

Ty went back to his room, where Pixel was apparently waiting for him, near his bedside. She came up to him and greeted him, and gently purred, nuzzling his hand when he petted her behind the ears. She watched Ty as he placed the thermos he took back with him on his bedside table. He then walked over to his closet, opened the door and took off his suit, leaving only his black and purple thermal suit underneath. He closed the closet door and went over to his bed. He got underneath the bed covers before opening the thermos cap. He looked at Pixel, who just shrugged, and, after a moment of hesitation, Ty drank the whole liquid.

The feeling of exhaustion started to kick in as soon as the last drop was within his body. He nearly dropped the thermos, but Pixel caught it with her tail, just in time. She placed it on the table and watched Ty rapidly fall asleep, head on pillow. Pixel covered Ty up by pulling on the bed covers with her teeth and pulled them over his chest, before using her snout to nudge at random places to tuck him in. He gently started snoring, dreaming of nothing but sleep.

Pixel looked on with concern. "Boy...he really was worn out after that whole Wirewolf deal...looking at him in pain like that is scary enough without that transformation. I hope Simone will be able to try to get him to calm down for good before he comes back here; I miss the old Ty."

She then made a space for herself by turning around three times to make a space for herself before finally laying down herself, next to her owner and friend...all seemed foreboding enough....

---------

Meanwhile...in the Briefing Room...

Someone was singing away without a care in the world, taking the time to do some errands. The job was good; a bit boring at times, but good all the same. Cleaning and doing other stuff that other people told him to do.

He was so in tune with his singing that he ALMOST missed the missing pink note that someone left behind. "What's this?" the stranger asked. He picked it up, and read it.

"WHAT?!" He reread it over and over again, to be sure his eyes were telling the truth...

"I gotta tell someone about this!" He scurried away to tell someone of Alfred's secret connection with NOS-4-A2...

And that was his start of his journey into the dark.

THE END.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13