To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred cried out from the pain, but he didn't give up on trying to get that rock. It would take more damage than that bite (and the electrocution, and the pulling, and the scratch, etc.) to stop him at that moment.

The other Rangers cringed at the bite of the Wirewolf. They wanted to help, but what could they do? But they had to do something before something REALLY bad happened.

Out of a random instinct, Pixel just started trying to get through to Ty; it was all she could think of. "Ty, I know you're in there! Why are you trying to waste your cousin?! He may be an idiot at times, but he's just as much a good guy as any of us are!" This got glares from everyone, but she didn't care; she had to get through to Ty. This, however, inspired Simone to talk to Ty. "Listen to Pixel! He's your cousin, Ty! You know that! Surely there were good times you two had!"

But it wasn't working! The Wirewolf just got angrier and continued to bite Alfred's shoulder, right down to the very bone. Alfred cringed in pain; he hoped his shoulder wouldn't be broken after that bite. But he didn't give up, he had to stop this. He had to stop the pain, he had to stop the nightmare-

Wait a minute! Nightmare? That's it! He would get through to Ty by talking with him about the nightmare he told Alfred about! He didn't know if it would work, but at this point, anything was worth a try.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 am

Fox Storm wrote:
The other Rangers cringed at the bite of the Wirewolf. They wanted to help, but what could they do? But they had to do something before something REALLY bad happened.

Out of a random instinct, Pixel just started trying to get through to Ty; it was all she could think of. "Ty, I know you're in there! Why are you trying to waste your cousin?! He may be an idiot at times, but he's just as much a good guy as any of us are!" This got glares from everyone, but she didn't care; she had to get through to Ty. This, however, inspired Simone to talk to Ty. "Listen to Pixel! He's your cousin, Ty! You know that! Surely there were good times you two had!"

But it wasn't working! The Wirewolf just got angrier and continued to bite Alfred's shoulder, right down to the very bone. Alfred cringed in pain; he hoped his shoulder wouldn't be broken after that bite. But he didn't give up, he had to stop this. He had to stop the pain, he had to stop the nightmare-

Wait a minute! Nightmare? That's it! He would get through to Ty by talking with him about the nightmare he told Alfred about! He didn't know if it would work, but at this point, anything was worth a try.

"T-Ty..." Huh, so it WAS harder to talk when in excruciating pain! "Ty, remember what I said that night a few week ago...? T-that I wouldn't use anything I learned about your nightmare again- against you? I kept that, didn't I? You- Ack- told me about this this thing chasing you... attacking you... slashing at your face..." He winced. "I helped you through that- So you wouldn't have that nightmare again... Because you didn't want to BE this again...!"

Where was that stupid rock?!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 am

ab103 wrote:

"T-Ty..." Huh, so it WAS harder to talk when in excruciating pain! "Ty, remember what I said that night a few week ago...? T-that I wouldn't use anything I learned about your nightmare again- against you? I kept that, didn't I? You- Ack- told me about this this thing chasing you... attacking you... slashing at your face..." He winced. "I helped you through that- So you wouldn't have that nightmare again... Because you didn't want to BE this again...!"

Where was that stupid rock?!

The Wirewolf seemed to ignore him until he heard that part about the attacking and slashing at the face. The bite seemed to soften up. It was working! The Wirewolf's fierce expression started to soften and he blinked when he heard Alfred's comment.

"Wait a minute...Chasing...and slashing?" Ty's psyche seemed to question, appearing at last.

Alfred quickly searched around until his fingers reached something hard...He got the rock! He quickly pulled it, and threw it to the ground, near Pixel! Pixel knew what to do and got a small piece of debris and smashed the rock, destroying it!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 am

Fox Storm wrote:
The Wirewolf seemed to ignore him until he heard that part about the attacking and slashing at the face. The bite seemed to soften up. It was working! The Wirewolf's fierce expression started to soften and he blinked when he heard Alfred's comment.

"Wait a minute...Chasing...and slashing?" Ty's psyche seemed to question, appearing at last.

Alfred quickly searched around until his fingers reached something hard...He got the rock! He quickly pulled it, and threw it to the ground, near Pixel! Pixel knew what to do and got a small piece of debris and smashed the rock, destroying it!

And that was it. It wasn't over yet, but at least Ty would be turning back to normal and- Aaand, the idiot still had his mouth on his shoulder. He pushed his cousin away, not carrying that Ty stumbled onto the ground, and then took a deep breath. He then crumpled to the floor, curling up and nursing his shoulder. Oh, Chyst! It hurt much worse now that the adrenaline rush was ending!

"Swear, next time I see Warp..." he was already muttering but then grumbled something nearly unintelligible about the word "dead."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

ab103 wrote:

And that was it. It wasn't over yet, but at least Ty would be turning back to normal and- Aaand, the idiot still had his mouth on his shoulder. He pushed his cousin away, not carrying that Ty stumbled onto the ground, and then took a deep breath. He then crumpled to the floor, curling up and nursing his shoulder. Oh, Chyst! It hurt much worse now that the adrenaline rush was ending!

"Swear, next time I see Warp..." he was already muttering but then grumbled something nearly unintelligible about the word "dead."

Simone and Commander Nebula went over to Alfred to check his injuries, while Pixel slowly went over to her owner. Simone gently looked over Alfred, seeing what she could do to heal his wounds.

The Wirewolf got up from the floor and got onto his hands-er, paws and knees. He stayed like that for a second until he let out a shrill scream. He gripped his head, screaming. Everyone looked at the Wirewolf and cringed at his scream, his scream of turmoil.

That scream slowly dissolved as Ty transformed back into his human self. He was still on his hands and knees, looking down in shame and grief. Pixel tentatively went up close to him.

"Ty?..."

He looked at her, and she was shocked by what she saw. He turned away from her, refusing to let her and anyone else see.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone and Commander Nebula went over to Alfred to check his injuries, while Pixel slowly went over to her owner. Simone gently looked over Alfred, seeing what she could do to heal his wounds.

The Wirewolf got up from the floor and got onto his hands-er, paws and knees. He stayed like that for a second until he let out a shrill scream. He gripped his head, screaming. Everyone looked at the Wirewolf and cringed at his scream, his scream of turmoil.

That scream slowly dissolved as Ty transformed back into his human self. He was still on his hands and knees, looking down in shame and grief. Pixel tentatively went up close to him.

"Ty?..."

He looked at her, and she was shocked by what she saw. He turned away from her, refusing to let her and anyone else see.

Alfred was distracted from his own pain for a moment when he heard how much pain Ty was in himself. Hmm, so the fact that the nanobots had to regenerate to replace what the pills destroyed must had made the transformation to and from the Wirewolf more difficult... Maybe it was the blood loss that continued to distract him, but he looked up at Simone. "Daily medication?" he suggested to her, though she didn't know what he meant at first. "It'll keep the nanobot count down. Check every now and then to see if they were destroyed completely yet. And with less, it's less likely that he'd turn into a Wirewolf, or at least a full one."

Perhaps him worrying about Ty's problem when he had his own to deal with wasn't the best of things to do, but he really did blame himself for everything. Besides, he always did his best work at odd moments (such as all the technology created on lack of sleep).

Of course, since Alfred WAS suffering from a large amount of pain, the side-effects of electrocution, and blood loss, he hadn't noticed how Ty was reacting to what had happened.

"...He's alright, isn't he?" he whispered, starting to sound very tired.

Last edited by ab103 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred was distracting from his own pain for a moment when he heard how much pain Ty was in himself. Hmm, so the fact that the nanobots had to regenerate to replace what the pills destroyed must had made the transformation to and from the Wirewolf more difficult... Maybe it was the blood loss that continued to distract him, but he looked up at Simone. "Daily medication?" he suggested to her, though she didn't know what he meant at first.

Simone was confused by what Alfred meant. Did he mean for the cure Ty took? It WAS odd that the pills weren't as effective as they thought they would. She would have to talk to Alfred later when he was in a better condition.

ab103 wrote:
"It'll keep the nanobot count down. Check every now and then to see if they were destroyed completely yet. And with less, it's less likely that he'd turn into a Wirewolf, or at least a full one."

Simone understood and nodded.
"Oh. Yes, I see. That could work better, actually. If he took them daily like vitamins, it could work better for his body..."

ab103 wrote:
Perhaps him worrying about Ty's problem when he had his own to deal with wasn't the best of things to do, but he really did blame himself for everything. Besides, he always did his best work at odd moments (such as all the technology created on lack of sleep).

Of course, since Alfred WAS suffering from a large amount of pain, the side-effects of electrocution, and blood loss, he hadn't noticed how Ty was reacting to what had happened.

"...He's alright, isn't he?" he whispered, starting to sound very tired.

Simone looked over her shoulder to see Ty's somber and pitiful position. She looked at him with sympathy and softly answered, "...Physically, perhaps. Emotionally....I doubt it." She turned back to Alfred and put a sisterly hand on his other shoulder. "Listen, we are going to get you to the Medical Bay, but I need to tend to your arm first. I know you're feeling a bit tired, but I need you to stay awake long enough for me to tend to your arm and take you to the Medical Bay. Do you understand?" She looked up at Commander Nebula, who nodded.

Meanwhile, Ty was feeling alert and awake with what happened. He knew that he PURPOSELY tried to harm Alfred, his cousin. He felt the shame and guilt fill his whole being. But he also felt anger rise with him. When Pixel saw his face, she saw his eyes watering. He didn't want her to see them; he felt horrible about himself as it was; he didn't want anyone else to see.

"Pixel." Pixel heard her name being called and she turned to see Commander Nebula sternly yet sadly standing over her and Ty. "I need your help in clearing out the door...we need to get these two to the Medical Bay." Pixel looked at the Commander with worry, but she nodded.

------

At the Medical Bay...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone was confused by what Alfred meant. Did he mean for the cure Ty took? It WAS odd that the pills weren't as effective as they thought they would. She would have to talk to Alfred later when he was in a better condition.

Simone understood and nodded.
"Oh. Yes, I see. That could work better, actually. If he took them daily like vitamins, it could work better for his body..."

Simone looked over her shoulder to see Ty's somber and pitiful position. She looked at him with sympathy and softly answered, "...Physically, perhaps. Emotionally....I doubt it." She turned back to Alfred and put a sisterly hand on his other shoulder. "Listen, we are going to get you to the Medical Bay, but I need to tend to your arm first. I know you're feeling a bit tired, but I need you to stay awake long enough for me to tend to your arm and take you to the Medical Bay. Do you understand?" She looked up at Commander Nebula, who nodded.

Meanwhile, Ty was feeling alert and awake with what happened. He knew that he PURPOSELY tried to harm Alfred, his cousin. He felt the shame and guilt fill his whole being. But he also felt anger rise with him. When Pixel saw his face, she saw his eyes watering. He didn't want her to see them; he felt horrible about himself as it was; he didn't want anyone else to see.

"Pixel." Pixel heard her name being called and she turned to see Commander Nebula sternly yet sadly standing over her and Ty. "I need your help in clearing out the door...we need to get these two to the Medical Bay." Pixel looked at the Commander with worry, but she nodded.

------

At the Medical Bay...

Alfred forced himself to stay away, just as Simon told him to, but as soon as she was done with him and he was actually free to sleep, he found himself unable to. No, he was still wired (try not to mind the unintentional pun) and he was pretty sure part of the painkillers they gave him included some type of caffeine and so he was instead staring at the ceiling, just listening to the conversation- well, bordering on argument- the others were having in the other room.

At one point, he looked over at Ty, who was sitting on the bed next to him, facing away from him. Alfred pouted, wondering what HE did to get Ty to give him the cold shoulder, but said nothing on it. It was hard enough for Ty already... Besides, he already had plans to force Ty into a little "heart-to-heart" with him sooner or later...

While he waited, he pulled out the paper and pen he stole and started making notes on how to fix the security systems... Perhaps he would donate money to fund it. He had seen the budget for Star Command and, hilariously, most of it was spent on repairing what Buzz and his team broke during their missions, and not just XR.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred forced himself to stay away, just as Simon told him to, but as soon as she was done with him and he was actually free to sleep, he found himself unable to. No, he was still wired (try not to mind the unintentional pun) and he was pretty sure part of the painkillers they gave him included some type of caffeine and so he was instead staring at the ceiling, just listening to the conversation- well, bordering on argument- the others were having in the other room.

At one point, he looked over at Ty, who was sitting on the bed next to him, facing away from him. Alfred pouted, wondering what HE did to get Ty to give him the cold shoulder, but said nothing on it. It was hard enough for Ty already... Besides, he already had plans to force Ty into a little "heart-to-heart" with him sooner or later...

While he waited, he pulled out the paper and pen he stole and started making notes on how to fix the security systems... Perhaps he would donate money to fund it. He had seen the budget for Star Command and, hilariously, most of it was spent on repairing what Buzz and his team broke during their missions, and not just XR.

Outside the Medical Bay...two voices were going to war with each other; one male and gruff, the other female and young.

"Sir, if you threaten to discharge Ty, then you will be seen as a fool! Don't you see that he actually feels REMORSE for his actions, regardless of whether he remembers them or not?! A true villain like ZURG wouldn't do that!"

"But he attacked an innocent citizen! I don't like it when a Ranger attacks another one out of spite! He nearly killed Lightyear and dismantled XR back on Canis Lunis. He attacked ALFRED, Caldera!"

"He managed to feel remorse for that back then and at the trial, and he still does now! Surely you aren't BLINDED by YOUR own favoritism, are you?"

"Star Command Rangers are ALL equal! I don't HAVE a favoritism!"

As Commander Nebula and Simone argued back and forth, Pixel just stood by, feeling very small. She wanted to stand up for Ty, but she knew that if she said anything stupid, she would get into trouble. Besides, she didn't do debating. Instead, Pixel focused her attention back on Ty and Alfred. She looked at them with concern in her heart, especially her owner. He looked so utterly defeated and in a way, pathetic. She wanted to let him know that she was there, still loyal to him. She also looked at Alfred, feeling bad for him.
In the weeks that the four of them spent together in trying to find a cure for Ty, she grew to have a steady respect for him.

She cast her eyes downward, and softly whined.

ZZZZZZTTTT! ZZZZZZZTTT!

"Huh?" She turned her head towards that strange...electrical sound. A small ball of light was forming behind her, before it extended and stretched up and down, like putty. It formed into a...person.

The light disappeared and there stood a brown-cloaked figure. It was hooded and was looking downwards. Around one of the shoulders, there was a shoulder bag, full of unknown objects. The figure looked upwards, and Pixel's eyes widened. In place of the face, there was a white mask with black eyes and black lips. It held no expression. It put a finger to its lips and petted Pixel on the head, like a ghost, it went over to where Alfred and Ty were.

Pixel was too stunned by what she saw to make a move and Simone and Nebula were too busy arguing to notice. The figure didn't seem to be malevolent...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Outside the Medical Bay...two voices were going to war with each other; one male and gruff, the other female and young.

"Sir, if you threaten to discharge Ty, then you will be seen as a fool! Don't you see that he actually feels REMORSE for his actions, regardless of whether he remembers them or not?! A true villain like ZURG wouldn't do that!"

"But he attacked an innocent citizen! I don't like it when a Ranger attacks another one out of spite! He nearly killed Lightyear and dismantled XR back on Canis Lunis. He attacked ALFRED, Caldera!"

"He managed to feel remorse for that back then and at the trial, and he still does now! Surely you aren't BLINDED by YOUR own favoritism, are you?"

"Star Command Rangers are ALL equal! I don't HAVE a favoritism!"

As Commander Nebula and Simone argued back and forth, Pixel just stood by, feeling very small. She wanted to stand up for Ty, but she knew that if she said anything stupid, she would get into trouble. Besides, she didn't do debating. Instead, Pixel focused her attention back on Ty and Alfred. She looked at them with concern in her heart, especially her owner. He looked so utterly defeated and in a way, pathetic. She wanted to let him know that she was there, still loyal to him. She also looked at Alfred, feeling bad for him.
In the weeks that the four of them spent together in trying to find a cure for Ty, she grew to have a steady respect for him.

She cast her eyes downward, and softly whined.

ZZZZZZTTTT! ZZZZZZZTTT!

"Huh?" She turned her head towards that strange...electrical sound. A small ball of light was forming behind her, before it extended and stretched up and down, like putty. It formed into a...person.

The light disappeared and there stood a brown-cloaked figure. It was hooded and was looking downwards. Around one of the shoulders, there was a shoulder bag, full of unknown objects. The figure looked upwards, and Pixel's eyes widened. In place of the face, there was a white mask with black eyes and black lips. It held no expression. It put a finger to its lips and petted Pixel on the head, like a ghost, it went over to where Alfred and Ty were.

Pixel was too stunned by what she saw to make a move and Simone and Nebula were too busy arguing to notice. The figure didn't seem to be malevolent...

Alfred looked up from his notes when he heard the buzzing noise, almost tempted to get up to investigate. However, he was specifically told to stay in bed, and he for once didn't feel like breaking orders. Instead, he stared at the white masked figure, stunned over what he was supposed to say in response to that.

"Oh, Star Command has REALLY horrible security. No WONDER they have so many problems in this galaxy."

Okay, so... Perhaps that wasn't what he was supposed to say... But, he knew absolutely nothing about this person, so it wasn't like he could just up and greet them or something, right? ...Well, he could, and that really would be the polite thing... "...Hello?"

"Ty...? Is this a friend of yours by any chance?" he whispered to his cousin, just in case Ty had some insight.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred looked up from his notes when he heard the buzzing noise, almost tempted to get up to investigate. However, he was specifically told to stay in bed, and he for once didn't feel like breaking orders. Instead, he stared at the white masked figure, stunned over what he was supposed to say in response to that.

"Oh, Star Command has REALLY horrible security. No WONDER they have so many problems in this galaxy."

Ty, too, heard a buzzing sound and Alfred's comment, but he didn't seem to care. He was just too upset about anything to care about other than the events that happened and about his future...he knew that this was it; he was going to be booted out of Star Command for good.

The figure just tilted its head, studying the two patients.

ab103 wrote:
Okay, so... Perhaps that wasn't what he was supposed to say... But, he knew absolutely nothing about this person, so it wasn't like he could just up and greet them or something, right? ...Well, he could, and that really would be the polite thing... "...Hello?"

"Ty...? Is this a friend of yours by any chance?" he whispered to his cousin, just in case Ty had some insight.

Ty turned to see what his cousin was talking about before seeing the figure himself. He gasped and was about to alert Simone, Pixel and Nebula but the figure put a finger to its mouth. It seemed to glide over to the two patients and looked over them. The two patients stared at the figure; it stared back at them.

It then turned to face Alfred. It reached over into its big bag and pulled out something. Alfred looked on in surprise; it was a small capsule, filled with medicine. The figure took Alfred's undamaged hand and placed the medicine into his hand.

It turned its attention to Ty, who stared at the figure with surprised eyes. It came over to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. A sudden wave of calmness came over Ty. He didn't feel completely free of his emotions, but he felt calmer with this mysterious person. It reached into its bag and gave him a thermos filled with some type of blue liquid.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty, too, heard a buzzing sound and Alfred's comment, but he didn't seem to care. He was just too upset about anything to care about other than the events that happened and about his future...he knew that this was it; he was going to be booted out of Star Command for good.

The figure just tilted its head, studying the two patients.

Ty turned to see what his cousin was talking about before seeing the figure himself. He gasped and was about to alert Simone, Pixel and Nebula but the figure put a finger to its mouth. It seemed to glide over to the two patients and looked over them. The two patients stared at the figure; it stared back at them.

It then turned to face Alfred. It reached over into its big bag and pulled out something. Alfred looked on in surprise; it was a small capsule, filled with medicine. The figure took Alfred's undamaged hand and placed the medicine into his hand.

It turned its attention to Ty, who stared at the figure with surprised eyes. It came over to him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. A sudden wave of calmness came over Ty. He didn't feel completely free of his emotions, but he felt calmer with this mysterious person. It reached into its bag and gave him a thermos filled with some type of blue liquid.

Alfred stared at the medicine dumbly, too shocked to figure out exactly what he was supposed to do with it. Use it? After a mysterious masked figure gave it to him after appearing out of seemingly nowhere? Yeah, he was totally going to do that.

No. Really. He was totally going to do that. He had brought the medicine close in order to inspect it and, for some reason, recognized the scent of candela fruit and the candela fruit plant root. He knew one of the planets this fruit grew on very well, and the familiarity of it made him feel nostalgic and... Happy. It was strange, but he felt happy knowing that the medicine the stranger had given him contained something from his childhood.

He glanced over to Ty, meeting his gaze for long enough to send him a shrug, and then used the medicine as he was supposed to.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stared at the medicine dumbly, too shocked to figure out exactly what he was supposed to do with it. Use it? After a mysterious masked figure gave it to him after appearing out of seemingly nowhere? Yeah, he was totally going to do that.

No. Really. He was totally going to do that. He had brought the medicine close in order to inspect it and, for some reason, recognized the scent of candela fruit and the candela fruit plant root. He knew one of the planets this fruit grew on very well, and the familiarity of it made him feel nostalgic and... Happy. It was strange, but he felt happy knowing that the medicine the stranger had given him contained something from his childhood.

He glanced over to Ty, meeting his gaze for long enough to send him a shrug, and then used the medicine as he was supposed to.

Ty met Alfred's gaze and shrug, and he just sent a shrug back. He looked at the clear as glass thermos, filled with a type of blue liquid. He looked at the figure, who motioned for him to open it. He popped up the top and looked inside. The liquid was a ocean blue. He brought the thermos up to his nose...the scent was of lavender, and of jasmine. Somehow those two scents, as different as they were, seemed to mold into one wonderful smell that helped him to settle his mind. He considered drinking the liquid. The figure motioned for him to drink it. Just as he was about to...

"Don't drink that, Parsec!" Ty stopped and saw Nebula with his laser up at the figure. Simone and Pixel were behind him, a bit ready to fight, but more confused as to who this person was.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty met Alfred's gaze and shrug, and he just sent a shrug back. He looked at the clear as glass thermos, filled with a type of blue liquid. He looked at the figure, who motioned for him to open it. He popped up the top and looked inside. The liquid was a ocean blue. He brought the thermos up to his nose...the scent was of lavender, and of jasmine. Somehow those two scents, as different as they were, seemed to mold into one wonderful smell that helped him to settle his mind. He considered drinking the liquid. The figure motioned for him to drink it. Just as he was about to...

"Don't drink that, Parsec!" Ty stopped and saw Nebula with his laser up at the figure. Simone and Pixel were behind him, a bit ready to fight, but more confused as to who this person was.

Alfred wisely hid the left over capsule behind his back as soon as Commander Nebula and the others came in, not wanting to be caught using things that a stranger gave him. Really, if he did what a stranger told him to do when we was a little kid... Incident when he was twelve not included... Well, it was one of the things he was taught early not to do.

At least HE had the excuse of being high on pain killers as the reason why he used it when he should have known better. Ty, on the other hand... But, anyway... Back to the matter at hand.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred wisely hid the left over capsule behind his back as soon as Commander Nebula and the others came in, not wanting to be caught using things that a stranger gave him. Really, if he did what a stranger told him to do when we was a little kid... Incident when he was twelve not included... Well, it was one of the things he was taught early not to do.

At least HE had the excuse of being high on pain killers as the reason why he used it when he should have known better. Ty, on the other hand... But, anyway... Back to the matter at hand.

Ty looked at the figure. It stayed where it was. It was hard to tell whether it was nervous or not that it got caught. But it didn't.

"Ever so suspicious, aren't you, Nebula?" It said in a calm, stoic and an old female voice. She turned around to face the others. Nebula tightened his hold on his laser. "Are you going to harm me when I have not explained myself, as you assume that I'm a villain? Or are you going to be wise and let me explain?"

Nebula was a bit shocked by how this...woman spoke to him. She didn't seemed to be frightened or anything. He looked at his Rangers, who were as surprised as he was. He set his laser down. "Alright then. You made your point. Now who are you and how did you get aboard Star Command?"

The woman gave a slight nod to the patients before turning back and introducing herself. "I am the Healer, a woman who gives others what they need when they are least unaware. As for how I got aboard..." She started chuckling, a deep chuckle at that. "I have my ways. It's not important, however. WHY I am here is more vital."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty looked at the figure. It stayed where it was. It was hard to tell whether it was nervous or not that it got caught. But it didn't.

"Ever so suspicious, aren't you, Nebula?" It said in a calm, stoic and an old female voice. She turned around to face the others. Nebula tightened his hold on his laser. "Are you going to harm me when I have not explained myself, as you assume that I'm a villain? Or are you going to be wise and let me explain?"

Nebula was a bit shocked by how this...woman spoke to him. She didn't seemed to be frightened or anything. He looked at his Rangers, who were as surprised as he was. He set his laser down. "Alright then. You made your point. Now who are you and how did you get aboard Star Command?"

The woman gave a slight nod to the patients before turning back and introducing herself. "I am the Healer, a woman who gives others what they need when they are least unaware. As for how I got aboard..." She started chuckling, a deep chuckle at that. "I have my ways. It's not important, however. WHY I am here is more vital."

"You wouldn't happen to be the one who helped fight off those hornets earlier, would you?" Alfred asked, leaning forward to rest on his knees. It would make sense if this woman was the same person, or at least aboard the same ship as the person. It still didn't explain how she actually got onto Star Command, though it probably had to do with the buzzing noise he heard earlier... Ah well, he wouldn't pry. He respected those who had secrets to keep.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm

ab103 wrote:

"You wouldn't happen to be the one who helped fight off those hornets earlier, would you?" Alfred asked, leaning forward to rest on his knees. It would make sense if this woman was the same person, or at least aboard the same ship as the person. It still didn't explain how she actually got onto Star Command, though it probably had to do with the buzzing noise he heard earlier... Ah well, he wouldn't pry. He respected those who had secrets to keep.

She looked over her shoulder to look at Alfred. "I am. In fact, the ship is still outside, awaiting my orders. I did indeed help you in the fight against Zurg; they are currently retreating as we speak."

"But why? Why did you help us at your own risk?" Nebula asked.

The Healer was silent for a few moments before answering. "Even Rangers need help at times. Where I am from, we need to open ourselves up to the Galactic Alliance. We're very resourceful and eager to join the Galactic Alliance after being shrouded in mystery for so long."

She turned to the patients. "And I knew that you two would need help as well, especially you, Ty Parsec." Ty was taken aback. He curiously asked, "How do you know my name?"

She put a hand on his shoulder and laughed again. Her tone was friendly. "I know many names, Ty. Yours and Alfred's-" She nodded to Alfred. "And Simone's name and Pixel's name and Nebula's, of course." She removed her hand. Her tone then turned very grave. "And I know of your past sufferings, including your recent one, which is why I am here. I am here to help you, and Alfred."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 am

Fox Storm wrote:
She looked over her shoulder to look at Alfred. "I am. In fact, the ship is still outside, awaiting my orders. I did indeed help you in the fight against Zurg; they are currently retreating as we speak."

"But why? Why did you help us at your own risk?" Nebula asked.

The Healer was silent for a few moments before answering. "Even Rangers need help at times. Where I am from, we need to open ourselves up to the Galactic Alliance. We're very resourceful and eager to join the Galactic Alliance after being shrouded in mystery for so long."

She turned to the patients. "And I knew that you two would need help as well, especially you, Ty Parsec." Ty was taken aback. He curiously asked, "How do you know my name?"

She put a hand on his shoulder and laughed again. Her tone was friendly. "I know many names, Ty. Yours and Alfred's-" She nodded to Alfred. "And Simone's name and Pixel's name and Nebula's, of course." She removed her hand. Her tone then turned very grave. "And I know of your past sufferings, including your recent one, which is why I am here. I am here to help you, and Alfred."

"Us?" Alfred frowned a little. "I don't doubt that, but... Why would you want to help us specifically?" He was worried about where this woman was getting her information from. She seemed to be able to tell more than him, which was highly impossible given his monocle...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:17 am

ab103 wrote:

"Us?" Alfred frowned a little. "I don't doubt that, but... Why would you want to help us specifically?" He was worried about where this woman was getting her information from. She seemed to be able to tell more than him, which was highly impossible given his monocle...

She was silent again. She answered guardedly,"The reasons for why I want to help you two are my own. But fear not. My reasons are well meaning and true. Besides, I have heard the conversation with Nebula and Simone." She turned around to face Nebula and the gals. A cold monotone crept into her voice. "I am here to set things right."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 am

Fox Storm wrote:
She was silent again. She answered guardedly,"The reasons for why I want to help you two are my own. But fear not. My reasons are well meaning and true. Besides, I have heard the conversation with Nebula and Simone." She turned around to face Nebula and the gals. A cold monotone crept into her voice. "I am here to set things right."

Alfred chose to shut his mouth after that response and stay quiet for a while. He hoped he didn't insult the poor woman. When she mentioned the conversation between Nebula and Simone, he immediately paid attention. He wanted to see where this went.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred chose to shut his mouth after that response and stay quiet for a while. He hoped he didn't insult the poor woman. When she mentioned the conversation between Nebula and Simone, he immediately paid attention. He wanted to see where this went.

"What do you mean?" Simone was curious about this woman...she felt so...familiar.

"I am here to persuade Commander Nebula to avoid his mistake of discharging Ty. Doing so would result in a disaster!" She sounded so desperate and concerned.

"What?! Why?! I reinstated Parsec because he performed a great service under extreme condition! Apparently I was wrong to do so!"

Ty looked down in shame. But he looked up suddenly when a powerful and almost echo-like voice emitted,
"NO. It was RIGHT to reinstate Ty Parsec because he was able to do something NONE of YOU could EVER DO. HE gave the Wirewolf a soul; something NONE of YOU Rangers could do. YOU couldn't-" She briefly pointed accusingly to Nebula, her voice full of ice. She continued, "And NONE of YOUR Rangers could. Yes, he had to be reached by a human connection to awake the soul of the Wirewolf, but he CHOSE to listen to his friend, because of what he asked of Ty. Ty managed to STOP the Wirewolf's deeds and claim control over it."

Nebula started to protest, but she continued, interrupting him,

"And when the trial was set, YOU met your own hypocrisy when XR, the robot, had accused Ty of attacking him. Yes, Ty did attack him, but like XR's lack of control over the control of the energy demon, Ty had no control over the beast. Yet XR LACKS the empathy to relate to Ty's condition. AND YOUR security systems LACKED the abilities to stop XL and NOS-4-A2 from entering! It was YOUR own fault Ty was captured and USED against his will, not HIS! YOU, apparently CANNOT fathom the pain he had to go through! Why?"

She seemed to stand taller, seeming like an angry goddess.

"BECAUSE YOU LACK THE COMPASSION HE HAS!"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"What do you mean?" Simone was curious about this woman...she felt so...familiar.

"I am here to persuade Commander Nebula to avoid his mistake of discharging Ty. Doing so would result in a disaster!" She sounded so desperate and concerned.

"What?! Why?! I reinstated Parsec because he performed a great service under extreme condition! Apparently I was wrong to do so!"

Ty looked down in shame. But he looked up suddenly when a powerful and almost echo-like voice emitted,
"NO. It was RIGHT to reinstate Ty Parsec because he was able to do something NONE of YOU could EVER DO. HE gave the Wirewolf a soul; something NONE of YOU Rangers could do. YOU couldn't-" She briefly pointed accusingly to Nebula, her voice full of ice. She continued, "And NONE of YOUR Rangers could. Yes, he had to be reached by a human connection to awake the soul of the Wirewolf, but he CHOSE to listen to his friend, because of what he asked of Ty. Ty managed to STOP the Wirewolf's deeds and claim control over it."

Nebula started to protest, but she continued, interrupting him,

"And when the trial was set, YOU met your own hypocrisy when XR, the robot, had accused Ty of attacking him. Yes, Ty did attack him, but like XR's lack of control over the control of the energy demon, Ty had no control over the beast. Yet XR LACKS the empathy to relate to Ty's condition. AND YOUR security systems LACKED the abilities to stop XL and NOS-4-A2 from entering! It was YOUR own fault Ty was captured and USED against his will, not HIS! YOU, apparently CANNOT fathom the pain he had to go through! Why?"

She seemed to stand taller, seeming like an angry goddess.

"BECAUSE YOU LACK THE COMPASSION HE HAS!"

During the woman's speech, Alfred started to realize something about her... Namely: he was terrified of her. Sure, she gave good points and told Commander Nebula what-for... But she exuded something in her person that made him wary about her. She obviously knew what she was doing, more so than him... Then, at that final yell, even he could see the power behind it... This was a woman he would have to avoid crossing in the future.

But... There was something about her speech itself that didn't sit right with Alfred... Ty could have control over the Wirewolf...? Yes... That did make sense... He didn't attack Simone when he first changed earlier today, after all... But then, why did the Wirewolf seem so keen on attacking him? There didn't seem to be any hesitance in the actions at all, no point at which Ty was holding back...

Had Ty WANTED the Wirewolf to attack him...?

He looked over at Ty with a small, concerned frown etched into his features. This was something he'd have to discuss with his cousin as soon as he could...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 am

ab103 wrote:

During the woman's speech, Alfred started to realize something about her... Namely: he was terrified of her. Sure, she gave good points and told Commander Nebula what-for... But she exuded something in her person that made him wary about her. She obviously knew what she was doing, more so than him... Then, at that final yell, even he could see the power behind it... This was a woman he would have to avoid crossing in the future.

In all his years as head of Star Command, Nebula had seen many things of the universe, both good and bad...and even the unknown. But he had NEVER seen a person...or whatever she was...so angry and powerful, and willing to stand up to a high authority as him. It was like she knew the flaws of Star Command themselves, all the secrets that took place here and that never was mentioned to the Galactic Alliance. Needless to say, although he wouldn't show it, he was...wary and terrified of her. What was she?

Simone felt so awed by this woman's power. She knew how to talk to someone of higher authority, and how to put them in their places. It kind of reminded her of the Queen of Mistimia. She liked the fact that this woman had given some good points about Ty and why he shouldn't be discharged, but the fact that Ty could control the Wirewolf form was something new...wait a minute...he didn't attack her when he first changed...it was like he knew who she was. But what about Alfred? Why did he attack him? Whatever the reason may be, she was sure of one thing; Ty DID have compassion and regret for what he did, and that was more powerful than anything else.

Pixel always claimed that she was not afraid of anything or anyone. But after seeing this woman's aura of power...she was hiding behind Simone's legs. Her head was down, and her tail was tucked in between her legs.

ab103 wrote:
But... There was something about her speech itself that didn't sit right with Alfred... Ty could have control over the Wirewolf...? Yes... That did make sense... He didn't attack Simone when he first changed earlier today, after all... But then, why did the Wirewolf seem so keen on attacking him? There didn't seem to be any hesitance in the actions at all, no point at which Ty was holding back...

Had Ty WANTED the Wirewolf to attack him...?

He looked over at Ty with a small, concerned frown etched into his features. This was something he'd have to discuss with his cousin as soon as he could...

Ty was taken aback by what this woman was saying. She stood up for HIM? Even when he didn't know who she was, he couldn't help but agree with what she was saying. How DID XL and NOS-4-A2 manage to get in, anyway? And no wonder XR was scared of the energy vampire! He slightly glared at that. They didn't discharge XR but they discharged HIM? Of course, he was willing to leave because he wanted to protect everyone, but still, Ty was very upset with the trial's circumstances.

He didn't notice the frown Alfred gave him.

"Ma'am, I don't know how you know all that, but what we did was justified!"

The Healer snorted. She remarked in a cold and defiant voice, "I told you, I have my ways. But YOUR ways, YOUR past actions, are hypocritical. Tell me...Commander, what would happen if the Galactic Alliance found out about your hypocrisy?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
In all his years as head of Star Command, Nebula had seen many things of the universe, both good and bad...and even the unknown. But he had NEVER seen a person...or whatever she was...so angry and powerful, and willing to stand up to a high authority as him. It was like she knew the flaws of Star Command themselves, all the secrets that took place here and that never was mentioned to the Galactic Alliance. Needless to say, although he wouldn't show it, he was...wary and terrified of her. What was she?

Simone felt so awed by this woman's power. She knew how to talk to someone of higher authority, and how to put them in their places. It kind of reminded her of the Queen of Mistimia. She liked the fact that this woman had given some good points about Ty and why he shouldn't be discharged, but the fact that Ty could control the Wirewolf form was something new...wait a minute...he didn't attack her when he first changed...it was like he knew who she was. But what about Alfred? Why did he attack him? Whatever the reason may be, she was sure of one thing; Ty DID have compassion and regret for what he did, and that was more powerful than anything else.

Pixel always claimed that she was not afraid of anything or anyone. But after seeing this woman's aura of power...she was hiding behind Simone's legs. Her head was down, and her tail was tucked in between her legs.

Ty was taken aback by what this woman was saying. She stood up for HIM? Even when he didn't know who she was, he couldn't help but agree with what she was saying. How DID XL and NOS-4-A2 manage to get in, anyway? And no wonder XR was scared of the energy vampire! He slightly glared at that. They didn't discharge XR but they discharged HIM? Of course, he was willing to leave because he wanted to protect everyone, but still, Ty was very upset with the trial's circumstances.

He didn't notice the frown Alfred gave him.

"Ma'am, I don't know how you know all that, but what we did was justified!"

The Healer snorted. She remarked in a cold and defiant voice, "I told you, I have my ways. But YOUR ways, YOUR past actions, are hypocritical. Tell me...Commander, what would happen if the Galactic Alliance found out about your hypocrisy?"

Even Alfred could answer that, and he didn't know the full situation... Keep the robot who was a borderline criminal but get rid of the organic ranger that was actually competent? The Galactic Alliance would have a fit, even if XR was on Buzz Lightyear's team. ...Were they all biased towards Buzz or something? Alfred was annoyed by the thought.

Also, if the Galactic Alliance found out about Commander Nebula's actions, they'd probably look into what else he did wrong... Including the whole bit about Commander Nebula hiding the fact that Alfred, his own son, worked for Zurg...

Alfred quit, at least! And, since he did his work in the Beta galaxy under certain conditions, he never did anything illegal! Well, per se... Even so, as soon as the Galactic Alliance found out, the news would be spread not just through Gamma, but the entire populated universe. Alfred's reputation would be tarnished and he'd probably had to go into hiding... Or worse, go BACK to working for Zurg... And that would be just what happened to him; he'd hate to see what happened to the Commander for all of that.

"Commander, you can't discharge Ty for this! It was my fault since I was the one to have the moon rock here in the first place! Besides, Warp was the one that actually made Ty turn back into a Wirewolf, and Warp was only on Star Command because he was after me! Clearly, if anyone should leave, I should be that one." Hey, it was worth a shot.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm

ab103 wrote:

Even Alfred could answer that, and he didn't know the full situation... Keep the robot who was a borderline criminal but get rid of the organic ranger that was actually competent? The Galactic Alliance would have a fit, even if XR was on Buzz Lightyear's team. ...Were they all biased towards Buzz or something? Alfred was annoyed by the thought.

Also, if the Galactic Alliance found out about Commander Nebula's actions, they'd probably look into what else he did wrong... Including the whole bit about Commander Nebula hiding the fact that Alfred, his own son, worked for Zurg...

Alfred quit, at least! And, since he did his work in the Beta galaxy under certain conditions, he never did anything illegal! Well, per se... Even so, as soon as the Galactic Alliance found out, the news would be spread not just through Gamma, but the entire populated universe. Alfred's reputation would be tarnished and he'd probably had to go into hiding... Or worse, go BACK to working for Zurg... And that would be just what happened to him; he'd hate to see what happened to the Commander for all of that.

Before Commander Nebula could retort to the Healer's question, Alfred piped up,

ab103 wrote:
"Commander, you can't discharge Ty for this! It was my fault since I was the one to have the moon rock here in the first place! Besides, Warp was the one that actually made Ty turn back into a Wirewolf, and Warp was only on Star Command because he was after me! Clearly, if anyone should leave, I should be that one." Hey, it was worth a shot.

The Commander just looked at Alfred for a minute, and then back to the Healer, and then back to Alfred.
No one knew, except for the Healer perhaps, what he was thinking. Ty was hoping that Nebula wouldn't discharge Alfred; he felt horrible for what happened to his cousin as it was, and he wanted to have a talk with Alfred. He also wanted to know more about this Healer; he felt so safe and assured in her presence. The way she talked to him and gave him that drink, whatever it was, was very soothing and comforting, similar to how Simone acts towards him; gentle and nurturing.

"....You said Darkmatter was after you, Cosmic?" He asked in what sounded like a tired voice. But underneath, he was angry. Angry that this woman had the courage to tell him off. Angry that she dared to insult Star Command for what happened. ANGRY THAT SHE KNEW ALL THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED.

...How did she know?

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next