To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) Empty Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 pm

His eyes fluttered open and he stared straight out ahead of him from his place on the floor. His whole body ached and he didn't exactly feel like moving at the moment. What exactly happened a few minutes ago? Everything looked so much bigger now... Did he shrink? He honestly wouldn't be surprised.

He flipped onto his back and look up, estimating the sizes of everything above him and trying to remember how big they looked before. ...Yep, he shrunk. Well, best check to make sure he still had all his limbs. He kicked his feet up a few times. Good, he still had those. ...But they didn't feel right... Let's see, kick one foot, then the other... Paws? Back paws! He checked his rump and saw... A tail? His hands... Front paws! He flailed those, somehow flipping back onto his stomach.

Chyst be, what had happen? Okay, calm down, he told himself. This wasn't the first time something strange had happened before... Just remember the time he was turned into a gremlin (nasty, technology destroying things)... Remember that he only dreamt that and that this had actually happened to him...

Okay, no! No, no, no! He wasn't going to let this be a problem! He stood up, trying his best to stabilize himself, testing this and that to see the extent of his balance... He put one paw forward... Then the opposite back paw... Other front... That one's opposite back. Now to make it fluid... Ah, there! He could walk around at least! Just like crawling, except without the knees!

He trotted around in a circle, soon spiraling into a larger circle as he began running. He was beginning to enjoy himself, barring the fact that he shouldn't be... whatever he was right now. Come to think of it, what happened to his clothes? He didn't see them anywhere, and he certainly wasn't wearing them!

What he hadn't realized was that, from the time he had just recently opened his eyes to his running around in circles now, someone had been watching him.

That someone decided to make their presence known by exclaiming how "cute" he was. He stumbled over his feet at the sudden exclamation and skid to a stop, yipping from pain.

...Yip? Oh, thrilling, even his vocal patterns changed. No matter, what was important was whoever had made that exclamation. He got back to his feet and looked up at them, wide-eyed.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Simone had gone into the science bay to ask the LGMs if they could fix her communicator. It would fade in and out at random times, and there would be static in between the fading. She was about to ask one of the LGMs when she noticed a little black thing on the floor, moving around in circles.

"Huh?" She gingerly stepped closer to see what the mysterious little black thing was. It seemed to have black fur, four stubby legs, a long tail, pointed ears, and a long snout. She widened in surprise, a grin forming on her face. "Aw...how cute!"

The little creature stopped moving around and fell down, yipping out loud. Simone covered a giggle with her hand, feeling amusement and sympathy for the creature. The creature looked up at her and a wide-eyed expression spread on its face.

Simone looked on in alarm; was the little creature scared of her?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Fox Storm wrote:Simone had gone into the science bay to ask the LGMs if they could fix her communicator. It would fade in and out at random times, and there would be static in between the fading. She was about to ask one of the LGMs when she noticed a little black thing on the floor, moving around in circles.

"Huh?" She gingerly stepped closer to see what the mysterious little black thing was. It seemed to have black fur, four stubby legs, a long tail, pointed ears, and a long snout. She widened in surprise, a grin forming on her face. "Aw...how cute!"

The little creature stopped moving around and fell down, yipping out loud. Simone covered a giggle with her hand, feeling amusement and sympathy for the creature. The creature looked up at her and a wide-eyed expression spread on its face.

Simone looked on in alarm; was the little creature scared of her?

Oh, great... Of all the people to find him first, it had to be Simone. Though, perhaps it was better that a friend found him first rather than a stranger, but, all the same...

"Simone?" He noticed that his words came out as nothing but barks. Nothing understandable to a person who didn't speak canine. "I think I turned into a puppy..."

Hesitantly, he started walking over to her, stopping every now and then just to ensure that she wasn't frightened off by a puppy, likely a "stray", that appeared on Star Command out of nowhere.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:20 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh, great... Of all the people to find him first, it had to be Simone. Though, perhaps it was better that a friend found him first rather than a stranger, but, all the same...

"Simone?" He noticed that his words came out as nothing but barks. Nothing understandable to a person who didn't speak canine. "I think I turned into a puppy..."

Hesitantly, he started walking over to her, stopping every now and then just to ensure that she wasn't frightened off by a puppy, likely a "stray", that appeared on Star Command out of nowhere.

Simone was a little puzzled that this little creature was trying to speak to her, like it was trying to warn her about something. She was even more puzzled when it started coming over to her. She blinked, unsure of what to do. But she couldn't just leave it here. She crouched down and put out a hand for her to sniff it. The creature looked at her hand with confusion, like it didn't know what it was supposed to do.

"The little fellow seems confused, like he doesn't know what to do."

A sudden thought came to her. This creature seemed so familiar...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone was a little puzzled that this little creature was trying to speak to her, like it was trying to warn her about something. She was even more puzzled when it started coming over to her. She blinked, unsure of what to do. But she couldn't just leave it here. She crouched down and put out a hand for her to sniff it. The creature looked at her hand with confusion, like it didn't know what it was supposed to do.

"The little fellow seems confused, like he doesn't know what to do."

A sudden thought came to her. This creature seemed so familiar...

Okay, she put her hand in his face. In. His. Face. What was he supposed to do that that? It was just her hand for crying out loud! He stared up at her, trying to will her into knowing who he was with his mind. Heh, what was he kidding? He didn't have mind powers!

...He wondered if he could do puppy-dog eyes now that he was actually a puppy. That would be fun if he could-! No, focus! FOCUS.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

Okay, she put her hand in his face. In. His. Face. What was he supposed to do that that? It was just her hand for crying out loud! He stared up at her, trying to will her into knowing who he was with his mind. Heh, what was he kidding? He didn't have mind powers!

...He wondered if he could do puppy-dog eyes now that he was actually a puppy. That would be fun if he could-! No, focus! FOCUS.

"You know...you look familiar." Simone said to the little creature. She knew he probably couldn't understand her, but still...something about him reminded her of someone...She picked him up, ignoring his yelps.

She smirked. "Hm...he reminds me a bit of Alfred, with that look of frustration...if I didn't know better, I'd say this was Alfred...but I'm sure it's just coincidence..." In fact...her eyes widened.

He looked like a dustchaser, same as Pixel!

Simone then decided to do something with him; she couldn't leave him in a place where he could get hurt. So she held him in her arms, and made her way out the science bay. She could worry about her communicator later. This was more important. So she went to go find Pixel, the resident dustchaser Ranger. She would know how to deal with this little stray.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"You know...you look familiar." Simone said to the little creature. She knew he probably couldn't understand her, but still...something about him reminded her of someone...She picked him up, ignoring his yelps.

She smirked. "Hm...he reminds me a bit of Alfred, with that look of frustration...if I didn't know better, I'd say this was Alfred...but I'm sure it's just coincidence..." In fact...her eyes widened.

He looked like a dustchaser, same as Pixel!

Simone then decided to do something with him; she couldn't leave him in a place where he could get hurt. So she held him in her arms, and made her way out the science bay. She could worry about her communicator later. This was more important. So she went to go find Pixel, the resident dustchaser Ranger. She would know how to deal with this little stray.

Oh, is that so? He reminded her of someone, hmm? Well perhaps he WAS that some-! He yelped when she suddenly picked him up and squirmed. Then again, he didn't want to fall from that height. ...It look so much further up when he was tiny like this.

He looked up at Simone and saw the look she was giving him, wondering what it meant. Suddenly, she started walking. "Wait! Where are you taking me? Put me down!"

Well, this wasn't good... He really hoped Simone wasn't planning on kicking him out onto the street (though, they'd have to go down from the station to Capital Planet in order to do that successfully...) Then again, Simone didn't seem to be that type of person... So what was she doing with him?!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh, is that so? He reminded her of someone, hmm? Well perhaps he WAS that some-! He yelped when she suddenly picked him up and squirmed. Then again, he didn't want to fall from that height. ...It look so much further up when he was tiny like this.

He looked up at Simone and saw the look she was giving him, wondering what it meant. Suddenly, she started walking. "Wait! Where are you taking me? Put me down!"

Well, this wasn't good... He really hoped Simone wasn't planning on kicking him out onto the street (though, they'd have to go down from the station to Capital Planet in order to do that successfully...) Then again, Simone didn't seem to be that type of person... So what was she doing with him?!

Simone walked out of the science bay, with the little puppy in her arms. She just ignored his yips and looked around the space station, hoping to find the dustchaser.

"Hi there, Simone!" Simone turned to her side to see who was calling her. She smiled. It was Corla Shakti, the olive-skinned female Ranger. "Hello there, Corla. It's good to see you."

Corla laughed. "Same here." She looked at the black bundle of fur in Simone's arms. "What do you have there?" Simone looked at the little creature, who looked up at her and Corla. She looked back at Corla and said, "I think it may be a stray dustchaser puppy, but I'm not sure."

Corla tilted her head. "Where did you find him?" "In the science bay. I was trying to find the LGMs to have them look at my communicator, and I found this little creature in there. I'm taking him to Pixel to see if she could find out where he came from."

Corla teasingly joked, "Or maybe you are taking the cute little guy back to your room to have to yourself?"

Simone smirked. "Of course not. As cute as he is, I can't care for him. I've got some big assignments coming up. Besides, Pixel could watch over him. She IS a dustchaser after all. Who better to know how to care for him than her?"

Corla smirked back. "Heh, that's true. We all know how much she loves the LGMs; she'd probably take this little guy in as her own." They laughed at that.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone walked out of the science bay, with the little puppy in her arms. She just ignored his yips and looked around the space station, hoping to find the dustchaser.

"Hi there, Simone!" Simone turned to her side to see who was calling her. She smiled. It was Corla Shakti, the olive-skinned female Ranger. "Hello there, Corla. It's good to see you."

Corla laughed. "Same here." She looked at the black bundle of fur in Simone's arms. "What do you have there?" Simone looked at the little creature, who looked up at her and Corla. She looked back at Corla and said, "I think it may be a stray dustchaser puppy, but I'm not sure."

Corla tilted her head. "Where did you find him?" "In the science bay. I was trying to find the LGMs to have them look at my communicator, and I found this little creature in there. I'm taking him to Pixel to see if she could find out where he came from."

Corla teasingly joked, "Or maybe you are taking the cute little guy back to your room to have to yourself?"

Simone smirked. "Of course not. As cute as he is, I can't care for him. I've got some big assignments coming up. Besides, Pixel could watch over him. She IS a dustchaser after all. Who better to know how to care for him than her?"

Corla smirked back. "Heh, that's true. We all know how much she loves the LGMs; she'd probably take this little guy in as her own." They laughed at that.

He looked up at the two women, a little shocked by that conversation. "...What?" Oh, so not only was he a puppy, but he was a dustchaser puppy? AND they were going to have Pixel take care of him? And what was that comment about "taking the little guy in as her own" about?!

...At least he was adorable. ...Though he was somewhat frightened about what may come from that.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:00 pm

ab103 wrote:

He looked up at the two women, a little shocked by that conversation. "...What?" Oh, so not only was he a puppy, but he was a dustchaser puppy? AND they were going to have Pixel take care of him? And what was that comment about "taking the little guy in as her own" about?!

...At least he was adorable. ...Though he was somewhat frightened about what may come from that.

The women stopped laughing and looked at the little guy, who was looking up at them, a bit of fear showing in his eyes.

"Aww..."the women said at the same time. He looked quite adorable even when he was scared. Simone took a hand and gently scratched him behind the ears. Alfred was a bit unused to the gesture, so he started to nip at her fingers. The women looked at each other, a bit alarmed. "He's got a lot of fire in him." Corla shrugged. "Maybe he's just not used to being picked up by strangers. You said he was a stray." Simone nodded. That was true.

But before they could talk about him, anymore....

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The women stopped laughing and looked at the little guy, who was looking up at them, a bit of fear showing in his eyes.

"Aww..."the women said at the same time. He looked quite adorable even when he was scared. Simone took a hand and gently scratched him behind the ears. Alfred was a bit unused to the gesture, so he started to nip at her fingers. The women looked at each other, a bit alarmed. "He's got a lot of fire in him." Corla shrugged. "Maybe he's just not used to being picked up by strangers. You said he was a stray." Simone nodded. That was true.

But before they could talk about him, anymore....

Alfred had more than enough of this treatment. First the hand in his face, then being picked up, now Simon trying to scratch him behind the ears. He squirmed out of her arms, doing his best to land safely onto the floor (he didn't do TOO badly at least; he didn't hurt himself); and then ran away from the two woman. He would find Pixel himself! He hoped that SHE would be able to understand him at least!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred had more than enough of this treatment. First the hand in his face, then being picked up, now Simon trying to scratch him behind the ears. He squirmed out of her arms, doing his best to land safely onto the floor (he didn't do TOO badly at least; he didn't hurt himself); and then ran away from the two woman. He would find Pixel himself! He hoped that SHE would be able to understand him at least!

Too bad he didn't get far enough! He was picked up before he could even leave the hallway. He squirmed again in Simone's arms. She scolded him, "You're a stingy little fellow, aren't you? I'd better take you to Pixel right now." She turned to Corla and said, "I'm sorry, Corla. I'd better get going before he gets himself into any trouble. I'll see you later." Corla nodded. "I understand. Good luck finding Pixel!" Simone gave her thanks and went off to find Pixel.

She was near the cabins where Ty's cabin was. She figured Pixel might be there. As she looked around, not watching where she was going, she bumped into something. She nearly fell over but managed to maintain her balance. She glared to see what it was before she lightened up and grinned. Pixel was there on the floor, napping away.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Too bad he didn't get far enough! He was picked up before he could even leave the hallway. He squirmed again in Simone's arms. She scolded him, "You're a stingy little fellow, aren't you? I'd better take you to Pixel right now." She turned to Corla and said, "I'm sorry, Corla. I'd better get going before he gets himself into any trouble. I'll see you later." Corla nodded. "I understand. Good luck finding Pixel!" Simone gave her thanks and went off to find Pixel.

She was near the cabins where Ty's cabin was. She figured Pixel might be there. As she looked around, not watching where she was going, she bumped into something. She nearly fell over but managed to maintain her balance. She glared to see what it was before she lightened up and grinned. Pixel was there on the floor, napping away.

Oh great... Pixel was asleep. Alfred tried to squirm out of Simone's arms again. Oh, the indignity... "Pixel..." he sighed. "Wake up!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:55 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh great... Pixel was asleep. Alfred tried to squirm out of Simone's arms again. Oh, the indignity... "Pixel..." he sighed. "Wake up!"

Alfred started squirming out of Simone's arms at the sight of seeing Pixel. She decided to put him down and watch him go over to Pixel's sleeping form, finding the whole thing amusing.

He yipped at her, trying to get her awake..but she was still slumbering away. He then growled, a high-pitched sound emitting from him. He would have been surprised about his growl if he weren't so determined to wake up the dustchaser. So he decided that if he couldn't get her to wake up, he would MAKE her wake up.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Alfred started squirming out of Simone's arms at the sight of seeing Pixel. She decided to put him down and watch him go over to Pixel's sleeping form, finding the whole thing amusing.

He yipped at her, trying to get her awake..but she was still slumbering away. He then growled, a high-pitched sound emitting from him. He would have been surprised about his growl if he weren't so determined to wake up the dustchaser. So he decided that if he couldn't get her to wake up, he would MAKE her wake up.

Unfortunately, his usual method of waking someone up would involve dumping a bucket of water on them. Since he didn't have that handy, he'd have to do something else. But what...? Okay... Hand (paws)... On face. He put his front paws on Pixel's face and shook her a little. When THAT didn't work, he did what he was next well-known for.

He gave up.

He decided not to try and wake Pixel up and instead crawled onto her and lie down on top of her sleeping form. Two could play this game!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Simone giggled a bit at the puppy's attempts to wake up Pixel. He REALLY must have wanted her to wake up. Well, Simone was quite fond of cute little baby animals, so she decided to help the little guy.

She knelt down and asked him, knowing he probably couldn't understand her, and asked, "You're REALLY set on waking up Pixel, aren't you, little one?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Fox Storm wrote:Simone giggled a bit at the puppy's attempts to wake up Pixel. He REALLY must have wanted her to wake up. Well, Simone was quite fond of cute little baby animals, so she decided to help the little guy.

She knelt down and asked him, knowing he probably couldn't understand her, and asked, "You're REALLY set on waking up Pixel, aren't you, little one?"

He lifted his head, cross-look on his otherwise adorable face (though he was still cute WITH the cross-look), and stared straight into Simone's eyes. He then nodded. That would show her for not being smart enough to figure out who he was. Hmph.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 pm

[quote="ab103"]
Fox Storm wrote:

He lifted his head, cross-look on his otherwise adorable face (though he was still cute WITH the cross-look), and stared straight into Simone's eyes. He then nodded. That would show her for not being smart enough to figure out who he was. Hmph.

Simone blinked. "Oh, you CAN understand me?" After seeing the little guy nod, she the said, "Well then. I'll help you to wake her up, and I know how...but you'll have to let me hold you so I can hold her tail...what I'm about to do could be a LITTLE dangerous...."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone blinked. "Oh, you CAN understand me?" After seeing the little guy nod, she the said, "Well then. I'll help you to wake her up, and I know how...but you'll have to let me hold you so I can hold her tail...what I'm about to do could be a LITTLE dangerous...."

He relented and nodded, getting off of Pixel so Simone could pick him up again. If he didn't know better, he'd say that this was just a trick so Simone could hold a "cute little puppy" again. Not that he could blame her... Puppies were oh so precious! He still need to see a mirror to know what he looked like, but he was certain he was completely adorable!

...Feh.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm

ab103 wrote:

He relented and nodded, getting off of Pixel so Simone could pick him up again. If he didn't know better, he'd say that this was just a trick so Simone could hold a "cute little puppy" again. Not that he could blame her... Puppies were oh so precious! He still need to see a mirror to know what he looked like, but he was certain he was completely adorable!

...Feh.

After settling the puppy in her arms, Simone nodded and went behind Pixel. She stopped for a minute and put a hand to her chin; she had a sudden thought. She put her hand down and advised the puppy, "On second thought, you'd better get on my head or shoulder...I'm going to need two hands for this." She let the little guy get on her shoulder. Alfred looked at her in confusion. What was she going to do?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
After settling the puppy in her arms, Simone nodded and went behind Pixel. She stopped for a minute and put a hand to her chin; she had a sudden thought. She put her hand down and advised the puppy, "On second thought, you'd better get on my head or shoulder...I'm going to need two hands for this." She let the little guy get on her shoulder. Alfred looked at her in confusion. What was she going to do?

He held on tight, of course. Not enough to hurt Simone, but enough to not fall off. But really, what was Simone planning on doing? More importantly, if HE were found sleeping and wouldn't wake up, would Simone do whatever she was about to do on Pixel on him...? He didn't know what she was planning, but she hoped not!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 pm

ab103 wrote:

He held on tight, of course. Not enough to hurt Simone, but enough to not fall off. But really, what was Simone planning on doing? More importantly, if HE were found sleeping and wouldn't wake up, would Simone do whatever she was about to do on Pixel on him...? He didn't know what she was planning, but she hoped not!

Simone grabbed hold of Pixel's tail with both her hands, slightly knelt over Pixel's ear, and whispered in a serious tone, "Pixel. You stink. You. Need. A. Bath." What happened next shocked Alfred, and nearly made him fall off. Pixel JOLTED out of her sleep and stood up on all fours, looking very alert and scared.

"BATH?! I DON'T WANT A BATH! I'M OUTTA HERE!"

She started to run off when she felt herself pulled back. She looked to see Simone with her tail in her hands.
Pixel started crawling away. "I don't want a bath! I don't want a bath!" She sounded very frantic. Simone quickly took the moment to calm Pixel down by saying, "Pixel, calm down."

Pixel didn't listen. She continued to scurry away, trying to get away from Simone's attempts to lure her into a bath. It wouldn't work!

Simone then yelled, "Pixel! You're not getting a bath! You're getting a puppy check!"

Pixel still continued to run off when she heard Simone say that. She looked at Simone and saw a little black bundle on Simone's shoulder. Pixel stopped struggling and asked,"...Is that a dustchaser puppy?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone grabbed hold of Pixel's tail with both her hands, slightly knelt over Pixel's ear, and whispered in a serious tone, "Pixel. You stink. You. Need. A. Bath." What happened next shocked Alfred, and nearly made him fall off. Pixel JOLTED out of her sleep and stood up on all fours, looking very alert and scared.

"BATH?! I DON'T WANT A BATH! I'M OUTTA HERE!"

She started to run off when she felt herself pulled back. She looked to see Simone with her tail in her hands.
Pixel started crawling away. "I don't want a bath! I don't want a bath!" She sounded very frantic. Simone quickly took the moment to calm Pixel down by saying, "Pixel, calm down."

Pixel didn't listen. She continued to scurry away, trying to get away from Simone's attempts to lure her into a bath. It wouldn't work!

Simone then yelled, "Pixel! You're not getting a bath! You're getting a puppy check!"

Pixel still continued to run off when she heard Simone say that. She looked at Simone and saw a little black bundle on Simone's shoulder. Pixel stopped struggling and asked,"...Is that a dustchaser puppy?"

"I don't know about you, but I personally like being clean," he answered, sounding amused. "Though, I normally NOT a puppy, so I suppose that my newly acquired fur might cause more problems than not when bathing."

He frowned, whimpering slightly though he wasn't sure why. "Please tell me that YOU understand me at least..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 pm

ab103 wrote:
"I don't know about you, but I personally like being clean," he answered, sounding amused. "Though, I normally NOT a puppy, so I suppose that my newly acquired fur might cause more problems than not when bathing."

He frowned, whimpering slightly though he wasn't sure why. "Please tell me that YOU understand me at least..."

Pixel's eyes went wide as dinner plates. Did...did that little puppy just talk to her? "Hey...that little pup just spoke to me! Simone, can ya put him down? I want to see if I know this little guy...he looks familiar...come to think of it, he SOUNDS familiar, too."She went up to Simone and Simone picked up the little puppy and placed him down. Pixel began looking over the puppy, her eyes studying him, as if she were looking at a new creature she never saw before. She sniffed around his head and ears before her face turned to alarm and confusion. She barked out her response rather than let Simone hear her speak Basic; she had to know if this was who she thought it was without alarming Simone.

"....Alfred?...Is that you?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel's eyes went wide as dinner plates. Did...did that little puppy just talk to her? "Hey...that little pup just spoke to me! Simone, can ya put him down? I want to see if I know this little guy...he looks familiar...come to think of it, he SOUNDS familiar, too."She went up to Simone and Simone picked up the little puppy and placed him down. Pixel began looking over the puppy, her eyes studying him, as if she were looking at a new creature she never saw before. She sniffed around his head and ears before her face turned to alarm and confusion. She barked out her response rather than let Simone hear her speak Basic; she had to know if this was who she thought it was without alarming Simone.

"....Alfred?...Is that you?"

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes. And I'm not really happy about this either..." Alfred shook a little. "You were sniffing me..." Of course, that's what dogs did. They sniffed things. Alfred, however, was not usually a dog. Probably because, as a dog, he seemed to be against sniffing things. He looked up at Pixel. "I don't know how I turned into a dustchaser, much less a puppy, but... Here I am. ...Help?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next