To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:35 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Alfred then realized he should have made a bet with someone about his predicament because that is exactly what happened. Nebula said for Pixel to tell anyone who was curious about the little puppy that he was a stray that Ozma Furbanna had asked Pixel to watch over until she got back from her station in the nearby galaxy. Thus, they kept the secret of what really happened from the other Rangers, and Nebula ordered the LGMs to try to fix the machine as quickly as they could to get Alfred back to normal ASAP. Ty and Simone left for their mission and left Alfred in Pixel's care.

Now, Alfred was VERY, VERY annoyed, but he couldn't do anything now. Pixel was currently carrying Alfred in her mouth, taking him to the cafeteria.

"Razzum frazzum horrible horribleness..." Alfred muttered under his breath. "Why are we going to the cafeteria?" he asked Pixel, "Won't people see me there?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:43 am

ab103 wrote:

"Razzum frazzum horrible horribleness..." Alfred muttered under his breath. "Why are we going to the cafeteria?" he asked Pixel, "Won't people see me there?"

Pixel rolled her eyes, and answered, "You have to eat something. Given how small you are, I doubt you had to eat today would be enough to sustain to your now-tiny body. You gotta eat something to sustain your energy. Besides, I don't care what others say if I come in with ya; I'll just tell them what I've been told to say. I'll tell them I'm pupsitting you for Ozma Furbanna."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel rolled her eyes, and answered, "You have to eat something. Given how small you are, I doubt you had to eat today would be enough to sustain to your now-tiny body. You gotta eat something to sustain your energy. Besides, I don't care what others say if I come in with ya; I'll just tell them what I've been told to say. I'll tell them I'm pupsitting you for Ozma Furbanna."

"Is that the one that's Lightyear's girlfriend, or am I getting people confused again?" Alfred sighed. "Though, anyway, I suppose I could eat something..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 am

ab103 wrote:

"Is that the one that's Lightyear's girlfriend, or am I getting people confused again?" Alfred sighed. "Though, anyway, I suppose I could eat something..."

"Yep, that's her. You're on the dot, little fella." She smiled. "Luckily for you, dustchasers eat fruit, and since I know how much you like sweet things, I'd figure you'd be happy with some of the fruit that's there in the cafeteria."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:05 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"Yep, that's her. You're on the dot, little fella." She smiled. "Luckily for you, dustchasers eat fruit, and since I know how much you like sweet things, I'd figure you'd be happy with some of the fruit that's there in the cafeteria."

Alfred perked up at that prospect. "Fruit? Yay! That makes this travesty a little better!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:07 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred perked up at that prospect. "Fruit? Yay! That makes this travesty a little better!"

"Heh. I'm glad of that. So...what kind of fruit would you like?" They were in the cafeteria now, and she placed Alfred on her back with her tail. He climbed onto her head and leaned there.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"Heh. I'm glad of that. So...what kind of fruit would you like?" They were in the cafeteria now, and she placed Alfred on her back with her tail. He climbed onto her head and leaned there.

"Any kind of fruit is good with me! I love- well... Most of them, at least. But I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever they have here!" Alfred enjoyed his perch atop Pixel's head much better than being carried by her teeth. However, his new position and his yipping about fruit made him more noticeable to the rangers already in the cafeteria.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Any kind of fruit is good with me! I love- well... Most of them, at least. But I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever they have here!" Alfred enjoyed his perch atop Pixel's head much better than being carried by her teeth. However, his new position and his yipping about fruit made him more noticeable to the rangers already in the cafeteria.

Pixel noticed the stares she was getting from the other Rangers. But she went on her business like nothing happened. Unfortunately, that lasted for only a few minutes until two of the Rangers decided to walk up to her, and see the little puppy on her head. When she saw who it was, she groaned inwardly."Oh, no..."

It was Booster and XR.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel noticed the stares she was getting from the other Rangers. But she went on her business like nothing happened. Unfortunately, that lasted for only a few minutes until two of the Rangers decided to walk up to her, and see the little puppy on her head. When she saw who it was, she groaned inwardly."Oh, no..."

It was Booster and XR.

Alfred cringed inwardly and lowered himself down, trying to hide behind Pixel's ears. "Oh... Of all the people to show up first..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Booster looked excited to see a little puppy on top of Pixel's head. "Hi there, Pixel, whatcha got on your head?"

XR answered in an almost accusatory yet triumphant way, "I knew you were up to no good, furball! You smuggled in that terribly familiar and really cute puppy!"

Pixel's eyes became half-lidded. She replied in a VERY deadpan manner, "Booster, it's a dustchaser puppy. XR, I didn't smuggle him in. Dr. Furbanna asked me to look after him while she was away."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Fox Storm wrote:Booster looked excited to see a little puppy on top of Pixel's head. "Hi there, Pixel, whatcha got on your head?"

XR answered in an almost accusatory yet triumphant way, "I knew you were up to no good, furball! You smuggled in that terribly familiar and really cute puppy!"

Pixel's eyes became half-lidded. She replied in a VERY deadpan manner, "Booster, it's a dustchaser puppy. XR, I didn't smuggle him in. Dr. Furbanna asked me to look after him while she was away."

"Oh, right. 'Terribly familiar and really cute'. Excellent way to describe me, XR..." Alfred knew his little brother wouldn't be able to understand him, but he didn't particularly care. How in the world did they recognize him as 'familiar' yet still not realize why he seemed so familiar?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, right. 'Terribly familiar and really cute'. Excellent way to describe me, XR..." Alfred knew his little brother wouldn't be able to understand him, but he didn't particularly care. How in the world did they recognize him as 'familiar' yet still not realize why he seemed so familiar?

Booster asked, "Dr. Furbanna asked you to look after him?"

"Yep." She answered nonchalantly. XR took the chance to tease her, "Probably because you're such a sucker for cute puppies! Not that I am too because we know I'm too manly enough to like them."

Pixel pushed her head into XR's helmet, sending his head back in fear and away from her growling face. "And I also know you're a big loudmouth who doesn't know when to leave me alone!" She removed her head from XR's helmet. The dustchaser looked at the two of them and irritatingly asked, "Now, do you two mind? I've got some fruit to get for this pup."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster asked, "Dr. Furbanna asked you to look after him?"

"Yep." She answered nonchalantly. XR took the chance to tease her, "Probably because you're such a sucker for cute puppies! Not that I am too because we know I'm too manly enough to like them."

Pixel pushed her head into XR's helmet, sending his head back in fear and away from her growling face. "And I also know you're a big loudmouth who doesn't know when to leave me alone!" She removed her head from XR's helmet. The dustchaser looked at the two of them and irritatingly asked, "Now, do you two mind? I've got some fruit to get for this pup."

Alfred yipped in fear when Pixel suddenly shoved her face into XR's. It seemed she had forgotten that he was on top of her head. He relaxed once she pulled her head away from XR. Booster and XR then gave Pixel leeway and she started to walk away. Alfred turned towards the two, sticking his tongue out at them for a few seconds before facing front again, unassuming as ever.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:26 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred yipped in fear when Pixel suddenly shoved her face into XR's. It seemed she had forgotten that he was on top of her head. He relaxed once she pulled her head away from XR. Booster and XR then gave Pixel leeway and she started to walk away. Alfred turned towards the two, sticking his tongue out at them for a few seconds before facing front again, unassuming as ever.

Pixel then went back to finding some fruit in the buffet table. She smiled and asked Alfred on her head, "What do you want, little guy?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel then went back to finding some fruit in the buffet table. She smiled and asked Alfred on her head, "What do you want, little guy?"

"...I suppose I can't ask for 'all of it', can I?" Alfred pouted. He looked around at the different fruit, trying to make a decision. "...How about we just make a fruit salad?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...I suppose I can't ask for 'all of it', can I?" Alfred pouted. He looked around at the different fruit, trying to make a decision. "...How about we just make a fruit salad?"

Pixel nodded. "Okay, then. Lemme get my dish, and I'll get whatever ya want, okay?" She walked over to a small and red dish that lay near the end of the buffet table. She picked it up with her teeth and turned around to get some fruit.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel nodded. "Okay, then. Lemme get my dish, and I'll get whatever ya want, okay?" She walked over to a small and red dish that lay near the end of the buffet table. She picked it up with her teeth and turned around to get some fruit.

"I want some of each," Alfred admitted. "I can't decide on anything in particular..." It seemed his was going through another bout of indecision. But could you blame him? There was so much delicious fruit!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I want some of each," Alfred admitted. "I can't decide on anything in particular..." It seemed his was going through another bout of indecision. But could you blame him? There was so much delicious fruit!

Pixel chuckled in amusement. "Well, you'd better pick something quick before I get a chance to eat them!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel chuckled in amusement. "Well, you'd better pick something quick before I get a chance to eat them!"

"Oh! Well... Strawberries?" Alfred suggested. Oh, why was deciding on fruits so difficult for him? At least fruits were wonderful and good things, unlike evil vegetables...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh! Well... Strawberries?" Alfred suggested. Oh, why was deciding on fruits so difficult for him? At least fruits were wonderful and good things, unlike evil vegetables...

"Okay. Strawberries comin' up!" She used her tail to pick up a spoon to scoop up some strawberries and dumped them into her dish. She put the spoon back and asked, "Now what else?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Okay. Strawberries comin' up!" She used her tail to pick up a spoon to scoop up some strawberries and dumped them into her dish. She put the spoon back and asked, "Now what else?"

"Um... Uh.... Watermelon...?" Alfred seemed unsure but then grinned. "And, and- Kiwi...? They had kiwi last week, I hope they have some now. Apples? Grapes? I think that's good enough, right?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Um... Uh.... Watermelon...?" Alfred seemed unsure but then grinned. "And, and- Kiwi...? They had kiwi last week, I hope they have some now. Apples? Grapes? I think that's good enough, right?"

Pixel laughed, amused but not surprised at Alfred's appetite for fruit. "Sure, sounds good enough to me." She got all the fruits Alfred asked for, and behold...a beautiful salad of fruit was made in Pixel's dish. Alfred felt himself drooling. Pixel was a bit annoyed by the drool, but she didn't mind. She knew he was very hungry.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel laughed, amused but not surprised at Alfred's appetite for fruit. "Sure, sounds good enough to me." She got all the fruits Alfred asked for, and behold...a beautiful salad of fruit was made in Pixel's dish. Alfred felt himself drooling. Pixel was a bit annoyed by the drool, but she didn't mind. She knew he was very hungry.

Alfred realized he was drooling and did his best to stop it. "Sorry about that... I don't normally do something like that... Is that a puppy thing?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred realized he was drooling and did his best to stop it. "Sorry about that... I don't normally do something like that... Is that a puppy thing?"

Pixel shrugged. "More or less. But that's okay; I'm a dustchaser and you're one, too, so no harm done, right?"

She carried her dish back to the end of the table and lowered her head to let Alfred get off.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel shrugged. "More or less. But that's okay; I'm a dustchaser and you're one, too, so no harm done, right?"

She carried her dish back to the end of the table and lowered her head to let Alfred get off.

Alfred hopped off and then turned to face Pixel, waiting expectantly for the fruit. Delicious fruit! Wonderful fruit! He would sing a song about it, but that would be very strange. He wasn't normally so hyper about fruit... Maybe being a puppy gave him more energy to be excited about things...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next