To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 16 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Mod Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred barely managed to step out of the way when Simone and Pixel bolted into the room. "Oh, thank goodness, I was just about to go get you! I think Ty's having a nightmare, but he also seems to be in pain..." He trailed off, realizing that everything he said was evident already and the other two weren't really paying attention to what he was saying. He just stayed out of the way, letting Simone take care of her boyfriend patient.

Pixel stood by Alfred, not wanting to get in the way of Simone.

Simone went over to sit on Ty's bedside, who was starting to have violent fits and even starting yelling. "No...no...! NEVER! I won't-NEVER!"

She slightly lifted Ty's head by his neck and woke him up by talking to him. "Ty....I'm here...I'm here...please wake up. Wake up..."

Ty picked up on Simone's voice while he was dreaming and followed towards it. He groaned a bit before his eyes started twitching. The twitching stopped and he slowly opened his eyes, seeing a blurry vision of Simone's concerned face. He squinted his eyes as his sight regained focus.

When they did, the first thing that came out of his mouth was a hoarse,"Sim? What are you-" He coughed before he could finish his sentence.

"Shhh...easy, Ty...I'll get you some water." She turned to Pixel and Alfred and asked, "Can one of you get me a glass of water?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 16 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel stood by Alfred, not wanting to get in the way of Simone.

Simone went over to sit on Ty's bedside, who was starting to have violent fits and even starting yelling. "No...no...! NEVER! I won't-NEVER!"

She slightly lifted Ty's head by his neck and woke him up by talking to him. "Ty....I'm here...I'm here...please wake up. Wake up..."

Ty picked up on Simone's voice while he was dreaming and followed towards it. He groaned a bit before his eyes started twitching. The twitching stopped and he slowly opened his eyes, seeing a blurry vision of Simone's concerned face. He squinted his eyes as his sight regained focus.

When they did, the first thing that came out of his mouth was a hoarse,"Sim? What are you-" He coughed before he could finish his sentence.

"Shhh...easy, Ty...I'll get you some water." She turned to Pixel and Alfred and asked, "Can one of you get me a glass of water?"

Alfred nodded and went to go dig through the nearby cupboards until he found a decent cup. He went to the sink and filled the cup, making sure to use cool water. After, he went back and handed the cup to Simone.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred nodded and went to go dig through the nearby cupboards until he found a decent cup. He went to the sink and filled the cup, making sure to use cool water. After, he went back and handed the cup to Simone.

She nodded in thanks to Alfred and placed the cup against Ty's mouth. This encouraged Ty to drink as much as the soothing liquid as he could, letting it flow down his throat. He drank all of it and Simone handed the glass to Alfred, who put it in the sink.

"Sim?..." Ty started to ask, his voice regaining its strength. "What happened? All I remember is a loud boom...I think it was Pix-" His eyes widened and he suddenly sat up straight. He cringed in pain as he held a hand to his waist. Simone placed a hand on his shoulder, making him lie back down before he could ask about his dustchaser.

Simone gently sighed and explained, "It WAS Pixel. She saved your life after you were...attacked by one of Zurg's robots."

Ty blinked at that. "Th-that's right. I remember seeing it shoot some kind of laser at...someone...I think it was Alfred and...and..." His brow furrowed in frustration. He couldn't remember who was with Alfred.

But the Healer, who just came into the door, answered for him. "Strider. His name was Strider."

Everyone looked up at her as soon as she said that, noticing her there at the door for the first time.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
She nodded in thanks to Alfred and placed the cup against Ty's mouth. This encouraged Ty to drink as much as the soothing liquid as he could, letting it flow down his throat. He drank all of it and Simone handed the glass to Alfred, who put it in the sink.

"Sim?..." Ty started to ask, his voice regaining its strength. "What happened? All I remember is a loud boom...I think it was Pix-" His eyes widened and he suddenly sat up straight. He cringed in pain as he held a hand to his waist. Simone placed a hand on his shoulder, making him lie back down before he could ask about his dustchaser.

Simone gently sighed and explained, "It WAS Pixel. She saved your life after you were...attacked by one of Zurg's robots."

Ty blinked at that. "Th-that's right. I remember seeing it shoot some kind of laser at...someone...I think it was Alfred and...and..." His brow furrowed in frustration. He couldn't remember who was with Alfred.

But the Healer, who just came into the door, answered for him. "Strider. His name was Strider."

Everyone looked up at her as soon as she said that, noticing her there at the door for the first time.

Alfred waved at the Healer, at a loss of what else he was to do. The Healer had said she would show up again once they got to Star Command, but she could just as easily be there for Ty. Speaking of Ty, he hadn't seemed to have been worried about him getting water for him, so either he hadn't noticed or there was progress in Ty starting to trust him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred waved at the Healer, at a loss of what else he was to do. The Healer had said she would show up again once they got to Star Command, but she could just as easily be there for Ty. Speaking of Ty, he hadn't seemed to have been worried about him getting water for him, so either he hadn't noticed or there was progress in Ty starting to trust him.

The Healer greeted Alfred with a nod, and went over to Ty's bedside, at the same time when Ty greeted, "Healer, how did...you made it out okay." Ty furrowed his brow, groaned and lightly hit his head with a hand..that was a stupid thing to say after he was unconscious for who knows how long.

But the Healer ignored Ty's berating and replied, "Yes. I did, and your cousin and Strider are alive as well, thanks to you. I owe you a debt of gratitude for saving Strider; thank you." Ty just shrugged nonchalantly. She sat down in a chair and asked, "How do you feel?"

Ty looked at Simone's hand, and then at her, to see if she could let him get up. She understood and let him sit up. He struggled at first, but he was able to sit up at last with Simone's help. He replied, "Not too bad, other than I feel like I was hit by a comet."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Healer greeted Alfred with a nod, and went over to Ty's bedside, at the same time when Ty greeted, "Healer, how did...you made it out okay." Ty furrowed his brow, groaned and lightly hit his head with a hand..that was a stupid thing to say after he was unconscious for who knows how long.

But the Healer ignored Ty's berating and replied, "Yes. I did, and your cousin and Strider are alive as well, thanks to you. I owe you a debt of gratitude for saving Strider; thank you." Ty just shrugged nonchalantly. She sat down in a chair and asked, "How do you feel?"

Ty looked at Simone's hand, and then at her, to see if she could let him get up. She understood and let him sit up. He struggled at first, but he was able to sit up at last with Simone's help. He replied, "Not too bad, other than I feel like I was hit by a comet."

Alfred really wanted to comment on that, but knew better than to speak up at the moment. He was honestly very surprised that the Brain Pods managed to make something that hit a Space Ranger for once. Well, a Ranger that wasn't XR...

...That seeker bot WAS a Brain Pod design, right? He wasn't the one to have built it, was he?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred really wanted to comment on that, but knew better than to speak up at the moment. He was honestly very surprised that the Brain Pods managed to make something that hit a Space Ranger for once. Well, a Ranger that wasn't XR...

...That seeker bot WAS a Brain Pod design, right? He wasn't the one to have built it, was he?

Ty looked at himself and grimaced at HOW badly he was hurt. The Healer said, "You were very fortunate; the blast nearly hit your heart. I must admit, you are one of the bravest and purest Rangers I have ever seen out of Star Command...but that was a rather risky maneuver you pulled."

Simone half-lidded her eyes and replied in a stern tone, "Yes. You are either brave...or very crazy to even think about pulling something like that off." But she smiled with relief as she said, "But that was selfless of you, Ty. And I'm just glad you are alive." She placed a hand on his shoulder as she said this.

Ty just shrugged again and gave her a small smile. "I knew it wasn't the smartest thing to do...but it was the right thing to do. He then frowned as he asked the Healer, "So Alfred and...Strider, are okay?"

The Healer turned to motion Alfred forward with a hand. "See with your own eyes."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty looked at himself and grimaced at HOW badly he was hurt. The Healer said, "You were very fortunate; the blast nearly hit your heart. I must admit, you are one of the bravest and purest Rangers I have ever seen out of Star Command...but that was a rather risky maneuver you pulled."

Simone half-lidded her eyes and replied in a stern tone, "Yes. You are either brave...or very crazy to even think about pulling something like that off." But she smiled with relief as she said, "But that was selfless of you, Ty. And I'm just glad you are alive." She placed a hand on his shoulder as she said this.

Ty just shrugged again and gave her a small smile. "I knew it wasn't the smartest thing to do...but it was the right thing to do. He then frowned as he asked the Healer, "So Alfred and...Strider, are okay?"

The Healer turned to motion Alfred forward with a hand. "See with your own eyes."

Alfred flinched but stepped forward as directed into Ty's line of sight. He waved at his cousin and gave a sheepish grin. "Um... Hello, Ty. T-Thanks... I owe you... A lot..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred flinched but stepped forward as directed into Ty's line of sight. He waved at his cousin and gave a sheepish grin. "Um... Hello, Ty. T-Thanks... I owe you... A lot..."

It was the first time that Ty saw Alfred standing there, and Alfred's presence made Ty regard Alfred like he just met him today. Ty stared at Alfred, uncertainty crossing his features. But hearing Alfred stutter out his thanks did get Ty to grunt and turn away, embarrassed to look at him, as he responded quietly, "It...it was no big deal, Alfred...I just...I didn't want you hurt."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
It was the first time that Ty saw Alfred standing there, and Alfred's presence made Ty regard Alfred like he just met him today. Ty stared at Alfred, uncertainty crossing his features. But hearing Alfred stutter out his thanks did get Ty to grunt and turn away, embarrassed to look at him, as he responded quietly, "It...it was no big deal, Alfred...I just...I didn't want you hurt."

"...Yeah. Th-thank you..." Alfred cringed and cautiously stepped back, not quite wanting to deal with Ty's reaction to seeing him. "Same for me about you..." he muttered quietly enough that probably one Pixel could hear him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:31 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...Yeah. Th-thank you..." Alfred cringed and cautiously stepped back, not quite wanting to deal with Ty's reaction to seeing him. "Same for me about you..." he muttered quietly enough that probably one Pixel could hear him.

Pixel picked up on Alfred's words. She felt her brow creasing upwards in sympathy as she watched Alfred's uneasiness.

"He really feels bad about what happened. I mean, the fact that he was saved by Ty, and Ty got hurt for saving his neck just because it was the right thing to do...that's enough to make Alfred worry more about how Ty is going to treat him from now on."

She spoke up after staying silent for quite some time and said, "It was...it was awesome what ya did there, Ty. Alfred appre-...well, it was stupid how you saved him and Strider...but it was still awesome." Pixel hesitantly padded over to Ty's bedside, worried about what he might say. Simone moved a bit down Ty's bed to let Pixel come up close to him.

But Ty didn't say anything. When he saw Pixel come over to his bedside, noticing her for the first time as well, he gave her a small smile of gratitude, happy to see she was alright and that she saved him. He put a hand on her head and petted her. He noticed her new bandages around her old gun wound and felt bad for how much she suffered to save him when she did the sonic boom. But he put away his guilt and assured his beloved dustchaser.

"But YOU saved me, even when you were injured...thanks, Pixel." He frowned for a minute as a request came to mind. "But do me a favor...don't try to save my life again when you're hurt." He asked in a semi-serious tone.

Pixel couldn't help but laugh weakly at that. "I'll do my best, boss."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel picked up on Alfred's words. She felt her brow creasing upwards in sympathy as she watched Alfred's uneasiness.

"He really feels bad about what happened. I mean, the fact that he was saved by Ty, and Ty got hurt for saving his neck just because it was the right thing to do...that's enough to make Alfred worry more about how Ty is going to treat him from now on."

She spoke up after staying silent for quite some time and said, "It was...it was awesome what ya did there, Ty. Alfred appre-...well, it was stupid how you saved him and Strider...but it was still awesome." Pixel hesitantly padded over to Ty's bedside, worried about what he might say. Simone moved a bit down Ty's bed to let Pixel come up close to him.

But Ty didn't say anything. When he saw Pixel come over to his bedside, noticing her for the first time as well, he gave her a small smile of gratitude, happy to see she was alright and that she saved him. He put a hand on her head and petted her. He noticed her new bandages around her old gun wound and felt bad for how much she suffered to save him when she did the sonic boom. But he put away his guilt and assured his beloved dustchaser.

"But YOU saved me, even when you were injured...thanks, Pixel." He frowned for a minute as a request came to mind. "But do me a favor...don't try to save my life again when you're hurt." He asked in a semi-serious tone.

Pixel couldn't help but laugh weakly at that. "I'll do my best, boss."

Alfred stood there awkwardly. What exactly was he supposed to do? This wasn't quite a situation he was accustomed to nor one that he knew how to handle. He glanced over to the Healer and whispered. "Madam... Have we arrived at Star Command yet...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:36 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stood there awkwardly. What exactly was he supposed to do? This wasn't quite a situation he was accustomed to nor one that he knew how to handle. He glanced over to the Healer and whispered. "Madam... Have we arrived at Star Command yet...?"

The masked woman looked up at Alfred for a minute and nodded briefly. She stood up and announced, "We will be arriving at Star Command in 10 minutes. I suggest you all prepare yourselves when we land. And Ty..." She turned to face the said Ranger's name, who heard his name called.

The Healer tucked her hands into her sleeves. "I am sorry to say that your top half of your suit was destroyed by the blast. You'll have to get a new jumpsuit."

Ty sighed. Of course he would. He asked, "Do you have any spare jumpsuits I can wear until I can replace it?"

The Healer nodded. She motioned outside as she said, "There is a closet a few doors down from here. It will be the last door on your left. Go in and there will be some spare jumpsuits from which you can try to fit into. Once you're done, meet us back at the bridge where your friends and I will be waiting."

"Are you sure you'll be okay with walking over there with your injuries, Ty? It wouldn't be wise to-"

Ty waved it off. "I've been worse. But I'll survive. I can make it."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The masked woman looked up at Alfred for a minute and nodded briefly. She stood up and announced, "We will be arriving at Star Command in 10 minutes. I suggest you all prepare yourselves when we land. And Ty..." She turned to face the said Ranger's name, who heard his name called.

The Healer tucked her hands into her sleeves. "I am sorry to say that your top half of your suit was destroyed by the blast. You'll have to get a new jumpsuit."

Ty sighed. Of course he would. He asked, "Do you have any spare jumpsuits I can wear until I can replace it?"

The Healer nodded. She motioned outside as she said, "There is a closet a few doors down from here. It will be the last door on your left. Go in and there will be some spare jumpsuits from which you can try to fit into. Once you're done, meet us back at the bridge where your friends and I will be waiting."

"Are you sure you'll be okay with walking over there with your injuries, Ty? It wouldn't be wise to-"

Ty waved it off. "I've been worse. But I'll survive. I can make it."

With that, Simone, Pixel, and Alfred followed the Healer to the bridge while Ty went to go find a spare jumpsuit. About ten minutes later, they were all gathered in the bridge and approaching Star Command.

Alfred was nervous about what he was going to encounter stepping back onto the station. He reached up to his monocle, planning on taking it off as per Commander Nebula's prior instructions, but caught himself. He remembered the reprieve he gave himself earlier. He was going to continue using his monocle despite what his father thought. With that thought, he dropped his hand back to his side, waiting for them to make it inside the station.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

With that, Simone, Pixel, and Alfred followed the Healer to the bridge while Ty went to go find a spare jumpsuit. About ten minutes later, they were all gathered in the bridge and approaching Star Command.

Alfred was nervous about what he was going to encounter stepping back onto the station. He reached up to his monocle, planning on taking it off as per Commander Nebula's prior instructions, but caught himself. He remembered the reprieve he gave himself earlier. He was going to continue using his monocle despite what his father thought. With that thought, he dropped his hand back to his side, waiting for them to make it inside the station.

Ty was able to find a space jumpsuit in the spare closet the Healer told him to go to. It was a slow and sometimes even painful process, since he HAD been wounded, but he managed to get a jumpsuit on and join the others down at the bridge. He and the others watched as the ship had come into Star Command territory. The pilot was Strider himself, who gave no attention to the others and only concentrated on his work.

"Attention, approaching vessel. This is Commander Nebula of-"

"I know who you are, Commander, but I assure you, I am no threat. I am Strider, the Healer's pilot of her ship. We have your Rangers and Alfred here and will drop them off, but ONLY if you let us onto your space station."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty was able to find a space jumpsuit in the spare closet the Healer told him to go to. It was a slow and sometimes even painful process, since he HAD been wounded, but he managed to get a jumpsuit on and join the others down at the bridge. He and the others watched as the ship had come into Star Command territory. The pilot was Strider himself, who gave no attention to the others and only concentrated on his work.

"Attention, approaching vessel. This is Commander Nebula of-"

"I know who you are, Commander, but I assure you, I am no threat. I am Strider, the Healer's pilot of her ship. We have your Rangers and Alfred here and will drop them off, but ONLY if you let us onto your space station."

"I'm having second thoughts about going back..." Alfred muttered. "Can I go back to that planet where I was before? Please...?" He knew no one would answer that question positively, which is why he didn't bother saying it loud enough for anyone to care. But, he honestly was concerned...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I'm having second thoughts about going back..." Alfred muttered. "Can I go back to that planet where I was before? Please...?" He knew no one would answer that question positively, which is why he didn't bother saying it loud enough for anyone to care. But, he honestly was concerned...

Pixel heard him, however, and answered bluntly, "Too late, kid. We're already here!"

She was right; Nebula granted them permission to enter into Star Command's launch bay after a few tedious moments of trying to convince him to let them in. They slowly came into Star Command's launch bay and landed the ship.

The Healer turned to the Rangers and Alfred and commended them and Strider to head out the ship's exit. They did so, and after climbing down a ladder that the ship automatically provided once it was docked, they were all back on Star Command, where Nebula was waiting. And there were a few other Rangers as well...

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel heard him, however, and answered bluntly, "Too late, kid. We're already here!"

She was right; Nebula granted them permission to enter into Star Command's launch bay after a few tedious moments of trying to convince him to let them in. They slowly came into Star Command's launch bay and landed the ship.

The Healer turned to the Rangers and Alfred and commended them and Strider to head out the ship's exit. They did so, and after climbing down a ladder that the ship automatically provided once it was docked, they were all back on Star Command, where Nebula was waiting. And there were a few other Rangers as well...

Alfred noticed the other Rangers, and to a lesser extent Commander Nebula, immediately and took a few steps back and then behind Simone, and to a lesser extent Pixel. Nope, he was absolutely NOT beyond hiding behind someone else. Or, at least since he was currently not in a dangerous situation, he wasn't beyond hiding his friends...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred noticed the other Rangers, and to a lesser extent Commander Nebula, immediately and took a few steps back and then behind Simone, and to a lesser extent Pixel. Nope, he was absolutely NOT beyond hiding behind someone else. Or, at least since he was currently not in a dangerous situation, he wasn't beyond hiding his friends...

When Nebula saw the Healer, an unknown warrior next to her, and the Rangers and Alfred, his gray eyebrows slightly lifted up in shock. Ty's suit was missing, and he was wearing a black and blue jumpsuit, holding his right side like he was in pain. The other Rangers and Alfred looked exhausted and afraid, like they were nervous about another confrontation was about to take place.

Nebula placed his hands on his hips and grunted, glaring at this woman. "So...you brought the Rangers and Cosmic back. How did you know where they were and what do you want in return?" He was NOT happy to see this woman again. He was even less happy at seeing a black-armored blue-masked warrior by her side...he didn't know how powerful this woman was, but one thing WAS clear...she did have a strong influence over others.

The Healer wasn't moved by Nebula's icy tone. She replied, "I want nothing more than to have these people returned back to Star Command safely and soundly. As for where they were, that itself is a long tale. But I will be glad to provide it." Nebula crossed his arms and just gave a curt nod. He was listening.

She quickly summed up everything that had happened to the other Rangers, without mentioning her power to see the future; NOW was not the right time to do so. After she had finished, Nebula just stood there, taking in all that happened for a brief second before asking, "So you somehow were able to find these people and bring them home?" The Healer nodded.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
When Nebula saw the Healer, an unknown warrior next to her, and the Rangers and Alfred, his gray eyebrows slightly lifted up in shock. Ty's suit was missing, and he was wearing a black and blue jumpsuit, holding his right side like he was in pain. The other Rangers and Alfred looked exhausted and afraid, like they were nervous about another confrontation was about to take place.

Nebula placed his hands on his hips and grunted, glaring at this woman. "So...you brought the Rangers and Cosmic back. How did you know where they were and what do you want in return?" He was NOT happy to see this woman again. He was even less happy at seeing a black-armored blue-masked warrior by her side...he didn't know how powerful this woman was, but one thing WAS clear...she did have a strong influence over others.

The Healer wasn't moved by Nebula's icy tone. She replied, "I want nothing more than to have these people returned back to Star Command safely and soundly. As for where they were, that itself is a long tale. But I will be glad to provide it." Nebula crossed his arms and just gave a curt nod. He was listening.

She quickly summed up everything that had happened to the other Rangers, without mentioning her power to see the future; NOW was not the right time to do so. After she had finished, Nebula just stood there, taking in all that happened for a brief second before asking, "So you somehow were able to find these people and bring them home?" The Healer nodded.

"Honestly, Commander, do you really want to go about questioning it?" Alfred complained, sighing. Really, it wasn't THAT surprising that the woman that seemed to know so much before knew so much now, right?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:26 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Honestly, Commander, do you really want to go about questioning it?" Alfred complained, sighing. Really, it wasn't THAT surprising that the woman that seemed to know so much before knew so much now, right?

The small glare from Nebula, and Ty, immediately refrained Alfred from making any more comments.

"Well, as I have said, I have my ways about I know things. But aside from my knowing about their whereabouts and returning them home, there IS another reason why I am here....I came to warn you about an impending danger on the horizon."

A danger?

"Danger?...Would you care to elaborate on what kind of danger you're talking about?"

Everyone shared the same confusion as Nebula about what she meant, but their questions were soon answered when she said, "As I have said, I know certain things because I have my ways about them. What I'm going to tell you is something that MUST be taken seriously....Capital Planet will soon face an attack by the King of Mistimia."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The small glare from Nebula, and Ty, immediately refrained Alfred from making any more comments.

"Well, as I have said, I have my ways about I know things. But aside from my knowing about their whereabouts and returning them home, there IS another reason why I am here....I came to warn you about an impending danger on the horizon."

A danger?

"Danger?...Would you care to elaborate on what kind of danger you're talking about?"

Everyone shared the same confusion as Nebula about what she meant, but their questions were soon answered when she said, "As I have said, I know certain things because I have my ways about them. What I'm going to tell you is something that MUST be taken seriously....Capital Planet will soon face an attack by the King of Mistimia."

Alfred frowned, brow furrowed. He had not been expecting to hear that. He glanced to Simone (through his monocle since he was standing behind her still) to see how she responded to hearing that warning from the Healer.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned, brow furrowed. He had not been expecting to hear that. He glanced to Simone (through his monocle since he was standing behind her still) to see how she responded to hearing that warning from the Healer.

Ty and Pixel looked to Simone as well, wondering how'd she take it. They weren't surprised but they did cringe at her reaction. Even Nebula and the other Rangers found their ears bleeding from the inside.

"WHAT?! Why?! Why is the King going to-"

The Healer held up a hand, quieting Simone."Easy, my dear. Let me explain."

She let out a heavy sigh at first. She didn't want to do this. But when she saw a comforting hand on her shoulder from Strider, it gave her the strength to carry on. And so, she explained.

"The King wants to attack Capital Planet because he lusts for power. He would do anything to achieve it to have him believe he is all-powerful. After the war on Mistimia ended, the Queen tried to meet with him to discuss a peace treaty and unify their lands into one great one. But he thirsted for more, as he didn't feel content with having peace reside throughout all the lands, but he knew as well as the Queen did that more bloodshed would cost them greatly. So, he resides to attack the senators of Capital Planet, mainly Madame President, and have them surrender to him. The Queen is doing everything she can to reason with him, but even her patience has worn out thin."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty and Pixel looked to Simone as well, wondering how'd she take it. They weren't surprised but they did cringe at her reaction. Even Nebula and the other Rangers found their ears bleeding from the inside.

"WHAT?! Why?! Why is the King going to-"

The Healer held up a hand, quieting Simone."Easy, my dear. Let me explain."

She let out a heavy sigh at first. She didn't want to do this. But when she saw a comforting hand on her shoulder from Strider, it gave her the strength to carry on. And so, she explained.

"The King wants to attack Capital Planet because he lusts for power. He would do anything to achieve it to have him believe he is all-powerful. After the war on Mistimia ended, the Queen tried to meet with him to discuss a peace treaty and unify their lands into one great one. But he thirsted for more, as he didn't feel content with having peace reside throughout all the lands, but he knew as well as the Queen did that more bloodshed would cost them greatly. So, he resides to attack the senators of Capital Planet, mainly Madame President, and have them surrender to him. The Queen is doing everything she can to reason with him, but even her patience has worn out thin."

Alfred furrowed his brow, considering doing a quick run-through of information on this King simultaneous to the Healer explaining his intentions. He was curious to know more about the situation, beyond what she would tell them.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:14 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred furrowed his brow, considering doing a quick run-through of information on this King simultaneous to the Healer explaining his intentions. He was curious to know more about the situation, beyond what she would tell them.

"But when? Do you kno-er, can you tell us when? I would like to know-no, I WANT to know so badly what will happen."

The Healer bowed her head slightly in shame.

"No, Simone. I have yet to know WHEN he will strike. If I knew, I would tell you, AND Star Command."

"So you know when this King will attack Capital Planet, but you DON'T know when he will?...how do we know you WILL tell us?...or is this a trick?"

At that sentence, Strider snapped. "You dare question milady?! She KNOWS many things, more so than YOU could imagine!" He felt SO tempted to take out his sword, but before he could even give into the temptation, the Healer calmed him down.

"Strider, be still. We are here to return these people and warn Star Command, not to start a battle. We have already been through one. Save your energy."

Strider looked at her before bowing his head apologetically. "Of course...forgive me, milady."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next