To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 18 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred crossed his arms and turned towards the door, absolutely ready to leave whenever he was sure the others wouldn't try to stop him. He wasn't kidding; he really was done trying. It was HIS fault that Ty was an idiot. He wasn't going to cause a confrontation with someone who refused to trust him at all.

Pixel was about to stop him when her ears picked up a soft sound. She turned to pick up the sound from Ty. He was making some kind of soft, breathing sound, and she saw something wet coming down from his face.

She gingerly stepped over to him, a good few feet away from him. "Ty?..."

He looked away from her, not wanting to see him upset. He tried to gain control of his emotions, but they were building up within him, threatening to destroy the dam from within...he could even feel it breaking inside, along with his heart. But he wanted to ask something he should have asked Alfred a long time ago...but how he asked his question was very evident about how shaken he was...and how doubtful he was about Alfred's answer.

"Alfred...is there a way I can go back in time to fix this?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 18 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel was about to stop him when her ears picked up a soft sound. She turned to pick up the sound from Ty. He was making some kind of soft, breathing sound, and she saw something wet coming down from his face.

She gingerly stepped over to him, a good few feet away from him. "Ty?..."

He looked away from her, not wanting to see him upset. He tried to gain control of his emotions, but they were building up within him, threatening to destroy the dam from within...he could even feel it breaking inside, along with his heart. But he wanted to ask something he should have asked Alfred a long time ago...but how he asked his question was very evident about how shaken he was...and how doubtful he was about Alfred's answer.

"Alfred...is there a way I can go back in time to fix this?"

"What?" Alfred paused and turned to look at Ty, surprise clearly etched into his face. "You want to-? No... I'm sorry, but that's not possible. The science behind time travel is difficult to understand on its own, but the repercussions that could occur from changing anything from the past... It might change things for the better, but it could just as easily make things worse. It's also more likely than not that you would go back in time, try to change the event, and end up causing it. The past, having already happened, is set and can almost never be changed... But, why are you even asking ME this...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

ab103 wrote:

"What?" Alfred paused and turned to look at Ty, surprise clearly etched into his face. "You want to-? No... I'm sorry, but that's not possible. The science behind time travel is difficult to understand on its own, but the repercussions that could occur from changing anything from the past... It might change things for the better, but it could just as easily make things worse. It's also more likely than not that you would go back in time, try to change the event, and end up causing it. The past, having already happened, is set and can almost never be changed... But, why are you even asking ME this...?"

"...That's...what I thought..."

He suddenly fell to his knees, arms on his legs. His body shook as his emotions became too much for him to handle, his head bowed down to his chest.

Simone, Pixel and Alfred all looked at each in confusion and concern.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"...That's...what I thought..."

He suddenly fell to his knees, arms on his legs. His body shook as his emotions became too much for him to handle, his head bowed down to his chest.

Simone, Pixel and Alfred all looked at each in confusion and concern.

Alfred frowned and took another step towards the door. He didn't know what else to do. He wasn't helping and he only seemed to be making things worse. He needed to leave...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:20 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned and took another step towards the door. He didn't know what else to do. He wasn't helping and he only seemed to be making things worse. He needed to leave...

But before he could leave, the soft sound emitting from Ty suddenly echoed out in the room for all to hear.
The three friends turned to see Ty shaking, and even gripping the floor. Concern filled Simone's face and heart and she walked slowly over to him. When she did, her eyes slightly widened a bit.

Ty was crying.

She knelt beside him, and turned his face to look at him. She didn't say anything, but merely placed her forehead against his, closing her eyes. He just let his tears roll down his face, not caring anymore if Pixel and Alfred saw him crying.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
But before he could leave, the soft sound emitting from Ty suddenly echoed out in the room for all to hear.
The three friends turned to see Ty shaking, and even gripping the floor. Concern filled Simone's face and heart and she walked slowly over to him. When she did, her eyes slightly widened a bit.

Ty was crying.

She knelt beside him, and turned his face to look at him. She didn't say anything, but merely placed her forehead against his, closing her eyes. He just let his tears roll down his face, not caring anymore if Pixel and Alfred saw him crying.

And THAT was why Alfred needed to leave sooner... He cringed, having no idea how to deal with this. That was his cousin... His older, supposedly stronger cousin, currently weak and crying before him. He didn't know what he was to say or do... Perhaps Ty should get some rest, though...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

And THAT was why Alfred needed to leave sooner... He cringed, having no idea how to deal with this. That was his cousin... His older, supposedly stronger cousin, currently weak and crying before him. He didn't know what he was to say or do... Perhaps Ty should get some rest, though...

Ty continued crying silently, unable to say anything. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to say.

"Ty...please...tell me what's wrong...I just want to hel-...it's okay, Ty...you don't have to be ashamed to weep...you're upset about your wirewolf condition...what's wrong?"

Ty somehow got the courage to answer Simone's question as she comforted him and answered with the morose tone he ever used in his life.

"....I'm....I'm upset that the wirewolf will never leave, Sim...I...I thought that if I could ask about getting back to the past....I could..." He trailed off, not wanting to answer it.

He didn't have to. Simone just hugged him, letting him cry on her shoulder, while she rubbed his back.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty continued crying silently, unable to say anything. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to say.

"Ty...please...tell me what's wrong...I just want to hel-...it's okay, Ty...you don't have to be ashamed to weep...you're upset about your wirewolf condition...what's wrong?"

Ty somehow got the courage to answer Simone's question as she comforted him and answered with the morose tone he ever used in his life.

"....I'm....I'm upset that the wirewolf will never leave, Sim...I...I thought that if I could ask about getting back to the past....I could..." He trailed off, not wanting to answer it.

He didn't have to. Simone just hugged him, letting him cry on her shoulder, while she rubbed his back.

Alfred watched the two, shifting awkwardly where he was standing. He looked at Pixel, hoping she would have some idea for what he could do at the moment. This was becoming unbearable...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred watched the two, shifting awkwardly where he was standing. He looked at Pixel, hoping she would have some idea for what he could do at the moment. This was becoming unbearable...

Pixel caught Alfred's glance and shrugged helplessly. She didn't know what to do either. The only thing she could do was go over to the crying Ranger, nudging Simone. Simone looked at her and motioned with her head to go to Ty. But Pixel didn't move...she tilted her head, confused about what she should do.

Simone motioned with her head again and mouthed out something. She mouthed out, "go nuzzle him." Pixel caught on and went to Ty's head as he cried, and after a brief moment of hesitation, she finally nuzzled him, wiping the tears away with her head.

Ty continued to cry on Simone's shoulder, but now that Pixel was here, he petted her behind the ears as gently as he could.

"Thanks, guys."

Simone pulled back for a minute and cupped his tear-streaked face. "Of course, Ty...my friend, we're here for you...you know that. You should also know this. You're sad because you don't want to be something that could harm others if you don't have control over it. But you DO have control over it...you gave it a soul...YOUR soul. You're the most compassionate Ranger and friend I've ever known, and you've got a big and noble heart underneath your snarky attitude...that makes you all the more endearing...and one of the bravest Rangers ever."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel caught Alfred's glance and shrugged helplessly. She didn't know what to do either. The only thing she could do was go over to the crying Ranger, nudging Simone. Simone looked at her and motioned with her head to go to Ty. But Pixel didn't move...she tilted her head, confused about what she should do.

Simone motioned with her head again and mouthed out something. She mouthed out, "go nuzzle him." Pixel caught on and went to Ty's head as he cried, and after a brief moment of hesitation, she finally nuzzled him, wiping the tears away with her head.

Ty continued to cry on Simone's shoulder, but now that Pixel was here, he petted her behind the ears as gently as he could.

"Thanks, guys."

Simone pulled back for a minute and cupped his tear-streaked face. "Of course, Ty...my friend, we're here for you...you know that. You should also know this. You're sad because you don't want to be something that could harm others if you don't have control over it. But you DO have control over it...you gave it a soul...YOUR soul. You're the most compassionate Ranger and friend I've ever known, and you've got a big and noble heart underneath your snarky attitude...that makes you all the more endearing...and one of the bravest Rangers ever."

It was true. Ty was. Alfred sighed, and stepped closer to the door, still debating whether or not to go ahead and leave. Why must he always be cursed with indecision at times like this? Honestly, there was nothing for him to do in here, but there wasn't quite anything he could do out there either. He looked up at Ty, frowning, concerned, and wondered whether or not Ty would even care if he left.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 pm

ab103 wrote:

It was true. Ty was. Alfred sighed, and stepped closer to the door, still debating whether or not to go ahead and leave. Why must he always be cursed with indecision at times like this? Honestly, there was nothing for him to do in here, but there wasn't quite anything he could do out there either. He looked up at Ty, frowning, concerned, and wondered whether or not Ty would even care if he left.

Pixel caught Alfred near the door, and barked at him with concern etched onto her face. She shook her head at him; she didn't want Alfred to leave.

Ty didn't want to look at who Pixel was barking at, and continued to look at Simone, and felt himself wanting to kiss her...but he couldn't...not now. Right now, he just needed her to be there. Simone started stroking Ty's face, as gently as she could, the same way she did for Paige. To rid herself of the memories of Paige, even if for a brief moment, she hugged him close to her, letting him lean against her chest. He was not crying anymore, but he still felt grief coursing through him. Without even thinking of it, she absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair, at least to sweep his hair out of his face.

Simone looked over to Alfred with pleading eyes. She didn't want Alfred to leave either, but she didn't know what else to do...until she decided to act like her older sisterly self.

She nodded her head for Alfred to come over to them.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel caught Alfred near the door, and barked at him with concern etched onto her face. She shook her head at him; she didn't want Alfred to leave.

Ty didn't want to look at who Pixel was barking at, and continued to look at Simone, and felt himself wanting to kiss her...but he couldn't...not now. Right now, he just needed her to be there. Simone started stroking Ty's face, as gently as she could, the same way she did for Paige. To rid herself of the memories of Paige, even if for a brief moment, she hugged him close to her, letting him lean against her chest. He was not crying anymore, but he still felt grief coursing through him. Without even thinking of it, she absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair, at least to sweep his hair out of his face.

Simone looked over to Alfred with pleading eyes. She didn't want Alfred to leave either, but she didn't know what else to do...until she decided to act like her older sisterly self.

She nodded her head for Alfred to come over to them.

Alfred groaned mentally at the travesty of never being allowed to leave, but made his way over to Simone and Ty, as directed. He didn't know what he was to do, though, so he just stood there, feeling awkward, and waiting for Simone to give him some form of instructions.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred groaned mentally at the travesty of never being allowed to leave, but made his way over to Simone and Ty, as directed. He didn't know what he was to do, though, so he just stood there, feeling awkward, and waiting for Simone to give him some form of instructions.

Simone somehow looked like the Healer with that signature authority. She looked at Ty and gently pried him off of her. As they looked at each other, Simone slightly glared with determination, her eyebrows arched.

"Ty...I know you don't trust your cousin, and I know you're not easily going to forgive him after everything that's happened...but can you do one thing for me?"

Ty raised an eyebrow, as he asked calmly, now that he stopped crying, "What is it?"

She glanced at Alfred before returning her gaze at Ty once more and responded, "I want you to look at Alfred straight in the eye and tell him that you saved him because you cared about his safety."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone somehow looked like the Healer with that signature authority. She looked at Ty and gently pried him off of her. As they looked at each other, Simone slightly glared with determination, her eyebrows arched.

"Ty...I know you don't trust your cousin, and I know you're not easily going to forgive him after everything that's happened...but can you do one thing for me?"

Ty raised an eyebrow, as he asked calmly, now that he stopped crying, "What is it?"

She glanced at Alfred before returning her gaze at Ty once more and responded, "I want you to look at Alfred straight in the eye and tell him that you saved him because you cared about his safety."

"...What?" Alfred looked frightened, suddenly regretting walking up to the two. "He... He doesn't have to..." He'd be honest with himself, he was afraid of the prospect that Ty wouldn't be able to do what Simone just asked of him. If he wasn't... Well, that didn't seem like a good prospect for their relationship them...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...What?" Alfred looked frightened, suddenly regretting walking up to the two. "He... He doesn't have to..." He'd be honest with himself, he was afraid of the prospect that Ty wouldn't be able to do what Simone just asked of him. If he wasn't... Well, that didn't seem like a good prospect for their relationship them...

Ty looked as shocked as Alfred felt. Simone wanted him to tell Alfred all of that? He frowned, unsure if he could do it. "Sim...I don't know if I can do that...not now. I mean, I am glad I saved his life, but I don't know if I can get over what happened with us recently. I don't even know if I can trust him again, starting from this minute."

Simone nodded. "I know. But I wasn't asking you to do it right now."

Ty twitched a bit in confusion. "You weren't?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty looked as shocked as Alfred felt. Simone wanted him to tell Alfred all of that? He frowned, unsure if he could do it. "Sim...I don't know if I can do that...not now. I mean, I am glad I saved his life, but I don't know if I can get over what happened with us recently. I don't even know if I can trust him again, starting from this minute."

Simone nodded. "I know. But I wasn't asking you to do it right now."

Ty twitched a bit in confusion. "You weren't?"

"I can leave then, right?" Alfred asked, timidly. "If you aren't asking him to do it right now, then I can leave...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm

"Not yet, Alfred. I'm not done yet." She grabbed Ty by his shoulders and lifted him onto his feet. She looked into his eyes and told him, "Ty, I know you're not ready to tell him now, since you're tired after everything that's happened to you-Pixel, your injuries, and your recent discoveries about Alfred and the Healer's connections with Time. That's a lot for you to take in. All I'm asking is for you to tell Alfred all those things when YOU'RE ready."

"..." He looked down and didn't have anything to say to that.

Simone sighed and tried another way to get through to him. Inspiration suddenly hit her. She lifted up his chin and told him, "I also know that if you want to get over this, I need you to be here, in the present. You can be ready at your own time to tell him these things when you're up for it. I know you can do it, Ty. I believe you can tell him. You're the most selfless and courageous person I know who can help others in your own way; your selflessness...and your compassion. Can you do that?"

Ty's eyes slightly widened. Those words echoed back in a very similar way he hold her when she exploded all those weeks ago when they met up for the first time in a long time.

Ty nodded at Alfred, before turning back to Simone and gently saying, "Alfred's right. I know that the past was horrible. I know that...more than anyone."

Simone shuddered again, before thrusting her face into her hands, trying to control her breathing and to keep the tears at bay. Ty took her hands out and put a hand to her chin, making her look at him. Ty knew she was soft-spoken and a bit sensitive, but to see her react to something like that with anger...something was up with Simone, he knew. But he had to worry about that, later.

"But I also know that if I want to get rid of these nanobots completely, I need you to be here, in the present, calm and composed, to be a doctor to see if you can find a cure to take it away. I trust you, Sim. That's why I asked you to come here; You're the calmest and most trustworthy person I know who can help others in the best way I know you do; through medicine...and advice. Can you do that?"

Ty helped her to stand up, waiting for her answer. Simone looked down, and she sighed. She looked up and nodded quietly.

Ty, for the first time that day, smiled genuinely at her. "Heh...thank you, Simone."

Simone smiled with happiness and she hugged him so suddenly, taking him by surprise. But he welcomed it and just hugged her back. He turned to Alfred after their hug was finished and quietly told him, "You know, I may not be ready to trust you yet, but...well, I'm glad you're here, Alfred...and I'm glad you're safe, and here with us."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:"Not yet, Alfred. I'm not done yet." She grabbed Ty by his shoulders and lifted him onto his feet. She looked into his eyes and told him, "Ty, I know you're not ready to tell him now, since you're tired after everything that's happened to you-Pixel, your injuries, and your recent discoveries about Alfred and the Healer's connections with Time. That's a lot for you to take in. All I'm asking is for you to tell Alfred all those things when YOU'RE ready."

"..." He looked down and didn't have anything to say to that.

Simone sighed and tried another way to get through to him. Inspiration suddenly hit her. She lifted up his chin and told him, "I also know that if you want to get over this, I need you to be here, in the present. You can be ready at your own time to tell him these things when you're up for it. I know you can do it, Ty. I believe you can tell him. You're the most selfless and courageous person I know who can help others in your own way; your selflessness...and your compassion. Can you do that?"

Ty's eyes slightly widened. Those words echoed back in a very similar way he hold her when she exploded all those weeks ago when they met up for the first time in a long time.

Ty nodded at Alfred, before turning back to Simone and gently saying, "Alfred's right. I know that the past was horrible. I know that...more than anyone."

Simone shuddered again, before thrusting her face into her hands, trying to control her breathing and to keep the tears at bay. Ty took her hands out and put a hand to her chin, making her look at him. Ty knew she was soft-spoken and a bit sensitive, but to see her react to something like that with anger...something was up with Simone, he knew. But he had to worry about that, later.

"But I also know that if I want to get rid of these nanobots completely, I need you to be here, in the present, calm and composed, to be a doctor to see if you can find a cure to take it away. I trust you, Sim. That's why I asked you to come here; You're the calmest and most trustworthy person I know who can help others in the best way I know you do; through medicine...and advice. Can you do that?"

Ty helped her to stand up, waiting for her answer. Simone looked down, and she sighed. She looked up and nodded quietly.

Ty, for the first time that day, smiled genuinely at her. "Heh...thank you, Simone."

Simone smiled with happiness and she hugged him so suddenly, taking him by surprise. But he welcomed it and just hugged her back. He turned to Alfred after their hug was finished and quietly told him, "You know, I may not be ready to trust you yet, but...well, I'm glad you're here, Alfred...and I'm glad you're safe, and here with us."

Alfred smiled, though it was sheepish, and nodded. "Well... Uh... Thank you. I'm glad you're safe and with us, too." Well... It was a start he supposed... And, Ty was right about Simone giving good advice.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:17 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred smiled, though it was sheepish, and nodded. "Well... Uh... Thank you. I'm glad you're safe and with us, too." Well... It was a start he supposed... And, Ty was right about Simone giving good advice.

Ty gave a small sheepish smile back. Pixel took the opportunity to come over to Ty and nudged her head under his hand, purring and begging to be petted. She really didn't want to disturb Simone while she got through to Ty and Alfred, so she mostly kept quiet, just watching the three of them. But now that the tension was evaporating, she felt like she could come in now. She looked at the three humans and smiled at each of them.

After he stopped petting her, Ty sighed and yawned.

"You better go ahead and get some sleep, Ty. You've had a busy day."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty gave a small sheepish smile back. Pixel took the opportunity to come over to Ty and nudged her head under his hand, purring and begging to be petted. She really didn't want to disturb Simone while she got through to Ty and Alfred, so she mostly kept quiet, just watching the three of them. But now that the tension was evaporating, she felt like she could come in now. She looked at the three humans and smiled at each of them.

After he stopped petting her, Ty sighed and yawned.

"You better go ahead and get some sleep, Ty. You've had a busy day."

"I think I need to got get some sleep as well,"
Alfred added. "Unlike the rest of you, I didn't get any rest on the trip back here..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I think I need to got get some sleep as well,"
Alfred added. "Unlike the rest of you, I didn't get any rest on the trip back here..."

"You didn't?" Simone put a hand on Ty's shoulder and assured him not to worry about it; Alfred just couldn't get to sleep after all the excitement.

Ty wanted to press more about it, but he realized, knowing his cousin, that Alfred just couldn't sit still for very long, which would explain why he didn't sleep. But he was concerned why Simone slept on the way home...but he could worry about that later. She was just probably tired since she DID have to operate on him while he was unconscious. So he just let these things be.

"Well, then. You'd all better go. I'll see you guys later or in the morning." Alfred and Simone bid their goodbyes to Ty and Pixel. But Pixel interrupted their goodbyes. "Actually...is it okay if I accompany them to their rooms? I wanna make sure they're okay on their way, is all."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"You didn't?" Simone put a hand on Ty's shoulder and assured him not to worry about it; Alfred just couldn't get to sleep after all the excitement.

Ty wanted to press more about it, but he realized, knowing his cousin, that Alfred just couldn't sit still for very long, which would explain why he didn't sleep. But he was concerned why Simone slept on the way home...but he could worry about that later. She was just probably tired since she DID have to operate on him while he was unconscious. So he just let these things be.

"Well, then. You'd all better go. I'll see you guys later or in the morning." Alfred and Simone bid their goodbyes to Ty and Pixel. But Pixel interrupted their goodbyes. "Actually...is it okay if I accompany them to their rooms? I wanna make sure they're okay on their way, is all."

"...I'm okay with it if Ty's okay with it," Alfred shrugged. He was always open to company, especially if it was someone like Pixel, but he wanted to make sure that Ty wouldn't mind first.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...I'm okay with it if Ty's okay with it," Alfred shrugged. He was always open to company, especially if it was someone like Pixel, but he wanted to make sure that Ty wouldn't mind first.

Ty looked down at Pixel and nodded. "Sure, you can do that if you want. But come back here when you're done, okay?"

"Oh, that's alright. She doesn't have to accompany me. I was thinking of going to the Training Deck."

Pixel tilted her head. "The Training Deck? What for?"

Simone shrugged. "I just feel the need to work out, is all. And I don't feel tired, so I may as well do something to make me feel exhausted."

Pixel's ears perked up, and she started panting in excitement. "Can I go with you?" She turned to Ty and asked the same question. Ty, Simone, and Alfred shared a hesitant glance. "Uh...I don't know if that's such a great idea, Pixel. I know you heal pretty fast, but I don't want you to get into training while you still have that wound in your side."

Pixel shook her head. "I won't train with her. I just wanna watch. I promise that that's all I'll do. PLEASE?" She gave him her best puppy dog expression.

Ty sighed, but it was a resigned and amused sigh. "Oh, alright." Pixel grinned in glee.

"But then afterwards, you come back here. Deal?"

Pixel nodded. "Deal."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Alfred shrugged. "Well, in that case, I better get going. I really need some sleep after all this... I'll see you all later, then."

He went straight to his room, intending to not get side-tracked for anything. He actually WANTED to sleep for once, so he wasn't going to forsake the opportunity. He opened the door to his room...

"She's not all-."

He slammed shut the door to his room. The door then opened from the other side and Alfred was dragged in.

"THAT move means more paperwork for you. So does calling me a jerk, from earlier," the spirit told Alfred as he closed the door behind them. "But don't worry about doing it right now. I just have a few things to say and then you can sleep."

Alfred sat on his bed and pouted. "Stupid paperwork-. Oh...? Few things to say about what...?"

"She's not all she seems... The Healer is the enemy of the King of Mistimia. But, she is connected to all of you more than you realize at the moment... You'll need to pay attention if you want to find out exactly how." He turned around, about to leave, but glanced back over his shoulder at Alfred. "By the way... If you slam a door in my face again, you'll get much more than your usual paperwork as punishment. Understand?"

"...Yes sir." With that, the spirit left and Alfred collapsed onto his bed, moving only to put his monocle on the side table and to curl into a more comfortable position. He was sleeping now and he was not going to let anything delay him, not even having to change out of his clothes.

Ugh. He was dreading having to wake up and work the next day. Of course, he would have to wait to see what Fate and Time had in store for him then.

THE END.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18