To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Before Pixel could respond, Alfred was on the move again. She trotted up to keep up with him.

She panted; this was a lot of information to take in! "Wow..." She said in between pants. "It'll be done in that amount of time?" She sat on her haunches to take it easy.

"We've been working on this for weeks now," Alfred answered, looking annoyed with that fact. "I always lose sleep on big projects like this. I want it done as soon as possible."

He smiled then, chuckling. "Buuut, at least the LGMs work fast. It would have taken much longer otherwise. Not to mention, most of what we're doing is just improving on what's already there. That makes the work easier and faster."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:39 pm

ab103 wrote:

"We've been working on this for weeks now," Alfred answered, looking annoyed with that fact. "I always lose sleep on big projects like this. I want it done as soon as possible."

He smiled then, chuckling. "Buuut, at least the LGMs work fast. It would have taken much longer otherwise. Not to mention, most of what we're doing is just improving on what's already there. That makes the work easier and faster."

After the dustchaser recovered from her overwhelmed state, she sat up, her pants ceasing. "Heh, that's right. Those little green guys are some of the fastest workers this side of Star Command." She then grinned a bit, feeling cocky. She boasted enthusiastically, "They're not fast runners like me, but they are pretty fast at workin' and improvin'! That's what makes them awesome!"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
After the dustchaser recovered from her overwhelmed state, she sat up, her pants ceasing. "Heh, that's right. Those little green guys are some of the fastest workers this side of Star Command." She then grinned a bit, feeling cocky. She boasted enthusiastically, "They're not fast runners like me, but they are pretty fast at workin' and improvin'! That's what makes them awesome!"

"Oh, trust me... They're the fastest workers on the other side of Star Command as well." Alfred grinned at his small joke. "I have to admit, I was surprised to see that there were LGMs working for Star Command... I didn't realize that some worked here until I did some background research just before coming here the first time."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:01 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, trust me... They're the fastest workers on the other side of Star Command as well." Alfred grinned at his small joke. "I have to admit, I was surprised to see that there were LGMs working for Star Command... I didn't realize that some worked here until I did some background research just before coming here the first time."

The curious dustchaser questioned, "Really? I thought everyone knew that the LGMs worked for Star Command...but then again, I didn't know about them myself...until I had my..uh, lower half fixed by them." She motioned her head to her robotic back legs and tail. She then shrugged and gave Alfred a small smile and mildly said,"So I guess that made two of us."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The curious dustchaser questioned, "Really? I thought everyone knew that the LGMs worked for Star Command...but then again, I didn't know about them myself...until I had my..uh, lower half fixed by them." She motioned her head to her robotic back legs and tail. She then shrugged and gave Alfred a small smile and mildly said,"So I guess that made two of us."

"Well, don't forget, I'm not exactly from Gamma," Alfred shrugged but smiled at her. "But, that covers everything I wanted to show you. I just need to do some work for my company for a while, if you don't mind. It'd probably be boring, though, so I'm not sure if you'd want to sit around and watch or not."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Well, don't forget, I'm not exactly from Gamma," Alfred shrugged but smiled at her. "But, that covers everything I wanted to show you. I just need to do some work for my company for a while, if you don't mind. It'd probably be boring, though, so I'm not sure if you'd want to sit around and watch or not."

Pixel shrugged, not really caring. "That's okay. I don't mind sleepin' in while you're workin'." She stretched our her back legs. "I could use a good nap, anyway. I need to keep up my superfast strength, y'know."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel shrugged, not really caring. "That's okay. I don't mind sleepin' in while you're workin'." She stretched our her back legs. "I could use a good nap, anyway. I need to keep up my superfast strength, y'know."

Alfred smiled, amused by the thought. "Right. Well, the computer I favor is in this room..." He motioned to the door next to them and then opened it, heading inside and immediately getting to work as soon as he sat down. He had been getting behind in his work because of how the other rangers were treating him, but he felt confident that he could catch back up to where he needed to be now that he had Pixel with him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred smiled, amused by the thought. "Right. Well, the computer I favor is in this room..." He motioned to the door next to them and then opened it, heading inside and immediately getting to work as soon as he sat down. He had been getting behind in his work because of how the other rangers were treating him, but he felt confident that he could catch back up to where he needed to be now that he had Pixel with him.

Pixel watched him go over his work, and with knowing that he seemed at peace for the moment, she spun around a few times. After spinning around, she laid down and placed her head on her front legs, intending to take a good nap.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel watched him go over his work, and with knowing that he seemed at peace for the moment, she spun around a few times. After spinning around, she laid down and placed her head on her front legs, intending to take a good nap.

Over the next few days, Alfred came closer and closer to going back to his usual self, given that he now had a friend in Pixel. It didn't matter what the rest of Star Command thought of him so long as he had at least one person on his side. It especially helped that he had the one person on his side that would be willing to tell off anyone who tried to bother him.

Even better, they were almost done with the new security system. They were scheduled to finish the work officially today and then they would have it started tonight. There would be a skeleton crew overseeing it, just to make sure that everything was working right through the night, but he was sure that everything would pass inspection. After all, he wouldn't spend his own money on this if it wasn't going to work. He even hoped that once the other rangers saw how well the new security worked, they would be one step closer towards them trusting him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm

ab103 wrote:

Over the next few days, Alfred came closer and closer to going back to his usual self, given that he now had a friend in Pixel. It didn't matter what the rest of Star Command thought of him so long as he had at least one person on his side. It especially helped that he had the one person on his side that would be willing to tell off anyone who tried to bother him.

Even better, they were almost done with the new security system. They were scheduled to finish the work officially today and then they would have it started tonight. There would be a skeleton crew overseeing it, just to make sure that everything was working right through the night, but he was sure that everything would pass inspection. After all, he wouldn't spend his own money on this if it wasn't going to work. He even hoped that once the other rangers saw how well the new security worked, they would be one step closer towards them trusting him.

Ty and Simone noticed how Pixel and Alfred seemed to become good friends in such a quick amount of time. They were worried that Alfred might have done something to Pixel to make her so protective of him, but...she seemed to be her usual fiery and spirited self.

In fact, if they observed how when she was near Alfred, he seemed to be...less evil. Like he was more human and less evil...not that they were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but they had noticed he seemed to look different now that Pixel spent time with him whenever she could.

Of course, Ty was worried that Alfred was taking Pixel away from him, and felt so paranoid of losing a good friend that it took Simone an hour or two to calm him down and assure him that Pixel WAS assigned to watch over Alfred. She was put in charge of protecting him and talking to him to make sure he didn't go back to Zurg. Besides, Pixel DID spend time with Ty and Simone whenever she wasn't with Alfred, it's just that she had one more responsibility put on her shoulders.

But not everyone saw how Alfred seemed different...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty and Simone noticed how Pixel and Alfred seemed to become good friends in such a quick amount of time. They were worried that Alfred might have done something to Pixel to make her so protective of him, but...she seemed to be her usual fiery and spirited self.

In fact, if they observed how when she was near Alfred, he seemed to be...less evil. Like he was more human and less evil...not that they were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but they had noticed he seemed to look different now that Pixel spent time with him whenever she could.

Of course, Ty was worried that Alfred was taking Pixel away from him, and felt so paranoid of losing a good friend that it took Simone an hour or two to calm him down and assure him that Pixel WAS assigned to watch over Alfred. She was put in charge of protecting him and talking to him to make sure he didn't go back to Zurg. Besides, Pixel DID spend time with Ty and Simone whenever she wasn't with Alfred, it's just that she had one more responsibility put on her shoulders.

But not everyone saw how Alfred seemed different...

Alfred and and Pixel were walking towards the science bay where they were going to wait for the news of the last of the security system being installed. Unbeknownst to most of Star Command, the LGMs always threw little parties whenever they finished a big project, and since Alfred was a major part of the new security project they made sure to ask him to show up. (The LGMs didn't seem to care about what Alfred had done in the past, but that could have been for a number of reasons, none of which Alfred felt like question. He shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth, after all.) And, of course, Alfred invited Pixel given all of the help she had given him even before the secret of what Alfred had built before was spread all over.

However, they never made it to the science bay since two familiar robots ended up in their path, coming towards them... Alfred's little brothers, XL and XR...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:15 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred and and Pixel were walking towards the science bay where they were going to wait for the news of the last of the security system being installed. Unbeknownst to most of Star Command, the LGMs always threw little parties whenever they finished a big project, and since Alfred was a major part of the new security project they made sure to ask him to show up. (The LGMs didn't seem to care about what Alfred had done in the past, but that could have been for a number of reasons, none of which Alfred felt like question. He shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth, after all.) And, of course, Alfred invited Pixel given all of the help she had given him even before the secret of what Alfred had built before was spread all over.

However, they never made it to the science bay since two familiar robots ended up in their path, coming towards them... Alfred's little brothers, XL and XR...

Alfred and Pixel both groaned in dismay as they saw Alfred's brothers coming towards them...what did they want? Well, what did XR want, anyway? XL came along with his chagrined brother, hesitancy apparent in his face and clasped hands.

XL and XR came up to them, stopping them from their path to the science bay. XR folded his arms and countered, "So, uh...furball, you're trying to get Freddie boy here on the side of good?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Alfred and Pixel both groaned in dismay as they saw Alfred's brothers coming towards them...what did they want? Well, what did XR want, anyway? XL came along with his chagrined brother, hesitancy apparent in his face and clasped hands.

XL and XR came up to them, stopping them from their path to the science bay. XR folded his arms and countered, "So, uh...furball, you're trying to get Freddie boy here on the side of good?"

Alfred flattened his brow at the comment. "Oh, you just had to call me 'Freddie boy', didn't you?" he muttered under his breath. He sighed. "Oh, come on, XR. It's been quite a few days since you spread my secret to everyone. And you still seem intent on making my life horrible. So, when are YOU going to switch over to the side of evil?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred flattened his brow at the comment. "Oh, you just had to call me 'Freddie boy', didn't you?" he muttered under his breath. He sighed. "Oh, come on, XR. It's been quite a few days since you spread my secret to everyone. And you still seem intent on making my life horrible. So, when are YOU going to switch over to the side of evil?"

XR gasped, indignant. XL just cringed in embarrassment at the thought of once being on the side of evil.
"I'll never work for evil! They don't have any good pay over there...but YOU were paid heavily by Zurg, weren't ya?"

Pixel started growling quietly. She wasn't in the mood to chase XR right now...too bad she was going to be wrong soon.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR gasped, indignant. XL just cringed in embarrassment at the thought of once being on the side of evil.
"I'll never work for evil! They don't have any good pay over there...but YOU were paid heavily by Zurg, weren't ya?"

Pixel started growling quietly. She wasn't in the mood to chase XR right now...too bad she was going to be wrong soon.

"Not really... I was starting to lose money by the end of it." Alfred shrugged. "I never did it for the money, after all." He chuckled then. "Though, glad to see that the pay-out is the first thing you consider instead of the fact that it's, you know... EVIL."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Not really... I was starting to lose money by the end of it." Alfred shrugged. "I never did it for the money, after all." He chuckled then. "Though, glad to see that the pay-out is the first thing you consider instead of the fact that it's, you know... EVIL."

Pixel smirked in triumph. "You tell 'em, kid." She stepped in front of Alfred and said out loud, "And the fact that he actually ADMITTED to building something like that stupid robotic bat or whatever he was is another thing to consider, you hypocritcal tin can."

XR wheeled up to her and snapped, "Are you saying that I'm not honest and humble?!"

Pixel got up close to him and snarled, "Yeah, I am! He's more honest than ya could ever be!"

XR and Pixel were so close to each that XL and Alfred thought they were going to go at it.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel smirked in triumph. "You tell 'em, kid." She stepped in front of Alfred and said out loud, "And the fact that he actually ADMITTED to building something like that stupid robotic bat or whatever he was is another thing to consider, you hypocritcal tin can."

XR wheeled up to her and snapped, "Are you saying that I'm not honest and humble?!"

Pixel got up close to him and snarled, "Yeah, I am! He's more honest than ya could ever be!"

XR and Pixel were so close to each that XL and Alfred thought they were going to go at it.

"Oh, come on! We can't have this! Not right now!" Alfred groaned. "XR, stop picking a fight. Honestly, you're being more of a jerk than I usually am. Pixel, we need to get to the science bay. They're going to finish the new security system at any minute now."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, come on! We can't have this! Not right now!" Alfred groaned. "XR, stop picking a fight. Honestly, you're being more of a jerk than I usually am. Pixel, we need to get to the science bay. They're going to finish the new security system at any minute now."

Pixel wanted so badly to maul at XR for picking on Alfred, but she knew Alfred was right. They needed to get to the science bay ASAP. With a final snort, she and Alfred went around the robotic brothers and were about to keep on their path to the science bay, when...

"The science bay? What are you going there for, Freddie boy....and Pixie?"

Pixel stopped dead in her tracks. She slowly turned around and asked in a very slow and irritated voice, "What...did...you...call me?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel wanted so badly to maul at XR for picking on Alfred, but she knew Alfred was right. They needed to get to the science bay ASAP. With a final snort, she and Alfred went around the robotic brothers and were about to keep on their path to the science bay, when...

"The science bay? What are you going there for, Freddie boy....and Pixie?"

Pixel stopped dead in her tracks. She slowly turned around and asked in a very slow and irritated voice, "What...did...you...call me?"

Alfred winced and turned to look at XR. "Little brother, you just LOVE to be hurt, don't you...? XL, you might want to get out of the way..." He knew he wouldn't be able to stop what was about to happen, so there was no point in even trying...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:31 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred winced and turned to look at XR. "Little brother, you just LOVE to be hurt, don't you...? XL, you might want to get out of the way..." He knew he wouldn't be able to stop what was about to happen, so there was no point in even trying...

XL and Alfred stepped out of the way as Pixel remained standing there, looking very, VERY ticked off.

"You heard me. I call you Pixie." Pixel's ears hung back, and her claws were out. She started shaking out of spite. Oh, how badly she REALLY wanted to maul this robot.

She realized what she was doing, and closed her eyes in a vain attempt to calm herself before she did anything brash.

XR picked up on her attempts and began teasing her, "Well, it looks like I've hit a berserk button! So you hate being called...Pixie?" She growled under her breath, trying to keep herself in check. Too bad it wasn't going to work.

"So, Pixie....why do you hate being called that? Do you have some issues? I clearly don't! So I have the upper hand on you now, since you're always picking on me! Now I get the chance to pick on you...Pixie!"

She snapped her eyes open and then...she calmed down. The others were baffled by her strange mood swing...what happened?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XL and Alfred stepped out of the way as Pixel remained standing there, looking very, VERY ticked off.

"You heard me. I call you Pixie." Pixel's ears hung back, and her claws were out. She started shaking out of spite. Oh, how badly she REALLY wanted to maul this robot.

She realized what she was doing, and closed her eyes in a vain attempt to calm herself before she did anything brash.

XR picked up on her attempts and began teasing her, "Well, it looks like I've hit a berserk button! So you hate being called...Pixie?" She growled under her breath, trying to keep herself in check. Too bad it wasn't going to work.

"So, Pixie....why do you hate being called that? Do you have some issues? I clearly don't! So I have the upper hand on you now, since you're always picking on me! Now I get the chance to pick on you...Pixie!"

She snapped her eyes open and then...she calmed down. The others were baffled by her strange mood swing...what happened?

"Um..." Alfred furrowed his brow in concern. "Pixel...? Are you alright...?" It was good that she calmed down... Right...? Then why did he have a bad feeling about this....? Was she faking...? No, she couldn't possibly...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:46 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Um..." Alfred furrowed his brow in concern. "Pixel...? Are you alright...?" It was good that she calmed down... Right...? Then why did he have a bad feeling about this....? Was she faking...? No, she couldn't possibly...

She eerily explained with a calm manner, "I'm quite fine, Alfred....in fact....I never felt better in all my LIFE!" She yelled. XR started backing away.

Pixel's fur stood up, making her bigger than she already was. Her claws popped out and her fangs were drooling. She let out a VERY loud screech, like a very ticked off cat.

XR took that as a cue to wheel off FAST! Pixel growled and started chasing after him!

Alfred and XL started running to catch up with them, knowing this was not going to end well.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
She eerily explained with a calm manner, "I'm quite fine, Alfred....in fact....I never felt better in all my LIFE!" She yelled. XR started backing away.

Pixel's fur stood up, making her bigger than she already was. Her claws popped out and her fangs were drooling. She let out a VERY loud screech, like a very ticked off cat.

XR took that as a cue to wheel off FAST! Pixel growled and started chasing after him!

Alfred and XL started running to catch up with them, knowing this was not going to end well.

"Why is XR such an idiot?" Alfred whined as he tried to keep up with Pixel and XR. Really, it was as if all of Commander Nebula's children were idiots. Hmm, actually... Alfred glanced to the side at XL and then looked front again, sighing. Nope, all of Commander Nebula's children were idiots.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Why is XR such an idiot?" Alfred whined as he tried to keep up with Pixel and XR. Really, it was as if all of Commander Nebula's children were idiots. Hmm, actually... Alfred glanced to the side at XL and then looked front again, sighing. Nope, all of Commander Nebula's children were idiots.

Pixel ran so fast that she became a blur! She chased XR with anger in her eyes, and barked loudly, as if chasing a criminal. XR just kept on going, trying to avoid her snapping jaws.

They ran and swerved around Rangers and corners alike, with Alfred and XL barely keeping up with them. They kept on running, ironically near the science bay, where an LGM was on a ladder, putting up the last of the weapon systems...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel ran so fast that she became a blur! She chased XR with anger in her eyes, and barked loudly, as if chasing a criminal. XR just kept on going, trying to avoid her snapping jaws.

They ran and swerved around Rangers and corners alike, with Alfred and XL barely keeping up with them. They kept on running, ironically near the science bay, where an LGM was on a ladder, putting up the last of the weapon systems...

Alfred didn't know what was going to happen. He wasn't prepared, nor was he expecting it to happen. But, suddenly, there was a crash up ahead, yells, what sounded like a weapon going off, and then... One of the worst cries of pain he had ever heard. He skidded to a stop from shock and then hurried to catch up with Pixel, wanting to make sure that he was wrong about what he assumed happened.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next