To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Roleplay (Open to All)

+2
Mira Nova
Mod
6 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

First Roleplay (Open to All) - Page 7 Empty Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Mod Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Meanwhile, Pixel silently sneaked around the ship, avoiding the brain pods and grubs who passed her way. She looked all around, sniffing for Renee's scent.

She passed through the rooms, trying to find the strongest lead of Renee's scent. She stopped...

Her ears picked up a voice; it was Warp Darkmatter. She followed the voice into the cockpit, where she found Renee.

Renee looked up and saw Pixel. Pixel put her tail to her snout, motioning for Renee to be quiet.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Renee saw pixel, and took the motion to stay quiet. What was the Dustchaser going to do? She shivvered a little, hoping there wasn't a grudge. But, she didn't seem to get it so there wasn't a problem. Yet. If only. she thought, waiting for something positive for her to happen, He was here.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee saw pixel, and took the motion to stay quiet. What was the Dustchaser going to do? She shivvered a little, hoping there wasn't a grudge. But, she didn't seem to get it so there wasn't a problem. Yet. If only. she thought, waiting for something positive for her to happen, He was here.

Pixel started gnawing at the straps attached to the table, set on chewing through them as quietly as she could to free Renee.

Renee watched her chew through the straps, a bit hesitant at seeing Pixel's teeth. But she didn't show her hesitation; she was just happy someone was here to help her.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Pixel chewed through the straps on the operating table and, relieved, she sat up. "Thank you"She whispered as quietly as possible.

Warp didn't look up from the spaceway. They were headed to planet Z, obviously. "Lets stow away." She murmered again "I have a hunch we'll be undermining something big that kindle's involved in, and, if my hunch is correct, find the snitch who told about me." Pixels eyes got wide. Would she go for it?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Pixel chewed through the straps on the operating table and, relieved, she sat up. "Thank you"She whispered as quietly as possible.

Pixel nodded, as if to say, 'you're welcome.'

Pythonmelon wrote:
Warp didn't look up from the spaceway. They were headed to planet Z, obviously. "Lets stow away." She murmered again "I have a hunch we'll be undermining something big that kindle's involved in, and, if my hunch is correct, find the snitch who told about me." Pixels eyes got wide. Would she go for it?

Pixel's eyes widened. After her kidnapping, Renee wanted to stow away until they reached Planet Z?

WAS SHE CRAZY?!

Pixel shook her head fiercely. She lassoed Renee with her tail, and covered Renee's mouth up to keep her quiet. She took Renee and left the cockpit, trying to find a safe place for them to hide so that she could send a distress signal to Ty. Pixel looked around, trying to find an empty room that didn't have any of Zurg's lackeys or Hornets straying about. She was about to give up when she spotted a slightly small room with a door ajar. She crawled over to it, to see what was in there. She nudged the door open with her paw, and a relieved smile came on her face, and entered the near-empty room.

It was a broom closet, with nothing but brooms and cleaning supplies.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Renee hadn't exactly expected it to appeal to the ranger, but didnt hide her dissapointment. and anger. she peeled the ranger's tail off of her when they were inside the closet and glared. "Are we just going to leave kindle? I want to help him!"

-----
Alan and the rangers finally managed to shut down the undergroung lairs systems. "What are they doing down here?" Booster looked around at the walls, now devoid of activity.

"Bigger question: Why is renee working with zurg?!" XR demanded at Alan.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee hadn't exactly expected it to appeal to the ranger, but didnt hide her dissapointment. and anger. she peeled the ranger's tail off of her when they were inside the closet and glared. "Are we just going to leave kindle? I want to help him!"

Pixel snorted a bit and let go of Renee, curling her tail back besides her. "Hey! I don't know who this Kindle fella is, but the longer we stay here, the more likely we'll get killed! I promised Ty that as soon as I found you, I'd keep ya safe and contact him with a signal, and that's what I'm gonna do!" She used her tail to push the button, sending a distress signal to Ty's communicator. The signal went to Ty's communicator, stopping him from shutting down the machines. He smiled. "Atta girl..."

-----
Pythonmelon wrote:
Alan and the rangers finally managed to shut down the undergroung lairs systems. "What are they doing down here?" Booster looked around at the walls, now devoid of activity.
"Bigger question: Why is renee working with zurg?!" XR demanded at Alan.

Alan yelled with anger, "Renee wouldn't do anything with Zurg! She may be a bit mischievous at times, but she would never work for Zurg! She was captured and she was-" He felt something on his shoulder. He turned to see Ty smiling, showing him his communicator. Alan was about to ask Ty why he stopped him from ranting when he saw a beeping signal coming from the communicator. Alan's eyebrows shot up and looked to Ty with a smile; they found Renee.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 am

"Listen, pixel." Renee looked at Ty's partner. "Kindle was my best friend. Even if he did have problems-" She touched her busted eye. "I'm not letting Zurg do whatever-it-is to him. or his remains. or whatever." She pressed a hand to her forehead in exasperation. "I'm going to face it straight right here, if it wasnt for my dad or buzz, you guys probably would have left me to die."

Pixel looked suprised at the statement. But she did as Ty had said and called them on the vidcom. Alan looked up at her from what seemed to have been a nasty argument, "Renee! Your okay!" He shouted, practically hugging the com on Ty's wrist.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Listen, pixel." Renee looked at Ty's partner. "Kindle was my best friend. Even if he did have problems-" She touched her busted eye. "I'm not letting Zurg do whatever-it-is to him. or his remains. or whatever." She pressed a hand to her forehead in exasperation. "I'm going to face it straight right here, if it wasnt for my dad or buzz, you guys probably would have left me to die."

Pixel looked suprised at the statement.

How could Renee say that? The Rangers wouldn't leave her to die; her father was a Space Ranger, for cryin' out loud! But she pushed that thought aside; she had to call Ty.

Pythonmelon wrote:
But she did as Ty had said and called them on the vidcom.

Alan looked up at her from what seemed to have been a nasty argument, "Renee! Your okay!" He shouted, practically hugging the com on Ty's wrist.

"Where are you?! Are you alright?! You're not hurt, are you?!" Alan asked. Ty grinned in sympathy and amusement and put a hand on Alan's shoulder to try to calm him down. Alan couldn't help it; he was glad his daughter was there.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:47 am

"Fine. Dad." Renee smiled a little darkly. "But you guys shoulld follow Warp's ship instead of attacking. It may be risky, but we could get a chance to save Kindle."

Buzz frowned. "Isn't kindle dead?"

"No, actually, Zurg seems to be putting him back together as a-" She choked. "Cyborg. Aparently I have something to do with this because Zurg wants me, so we need to at least look into it."

"Somebody ratted to Zurg about Kindle?!" Alan shoted at the vidcom. "I'll bet it was that no good vaampire!"

It stung Renee to hear it, but he was probably right. If so, then she might even get to see him again. "And kick his ass for saying something about it" She muttered under her breath.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Fine. Dad." Renee smiled a little darkly. "But you guys shoulld follow Warp's ship instead of attacking. It may be risky, but we could get a chance to save Kindle."

Buzz frowned. "Isn't kindle dead?"

"No, actually, Zurg seems to be putting him back together as a-" She choked. "Cyborg. Aparently I have something to do with this because Zurg wants me, so we need to at least look into it."

"Somebody ratted to Zurg about Kindle?!" Alan shoted at the vidcom. "I'll bet it was that no good vaampire!"

It stung Renee to hear it, but he was probably right. If so, then she might even get to see him again. "And kick his ass for saying something about it" She muttered under her breath.

Pixel growled under her breath at the thought of Renee's request for the Rangers to follow Warp's ship.

Buzz reasoned, "We ARE going to follow his ship. We needed to shut down everything first before we could catch up with him! Once we catch up, we are going to find you and Pixel and get you out of there."

Alan agreed. "Buzz is right. I don't want to see my daughter experimented on and losing her body parts to a cyborg!"

Renee looked a bit sad at the remark. Alan felt a little bad, and he quickly decided to compromise. "When we reach you, we'll do what we can and if we are able to, we'll find a way to help him."

Renee was satisfied.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:12 pm

She was satisfied, for now. Pressing her ear to the door, she listened to see if anyone had figured out if she was gone yet. No one seemed to have noticed, but she did catch some of a conversation between Zurg and Warp.

"The prisoner's secure?" Zurgs voice seemed a little distant, but apprehensive.

"She's not going anywhere." You could just hear the smile on his face. "So, her offer appeal, zurg? I mean, plus for plus you get two cyborgs for the price of one."

Renee heard it and felt a familiar wave of pleasure and self hate mixed. She was bad for that- giving someone what they wanted when the negatives were in high cont for her.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:She was satisfied, for now. Pressing her ear to the door, she listened to see if anyone had figured out if she was gone yet. No one seemed to have noticed, but she did catch some of a conversation between Zurg and Warp.

Pixel's ears perked up. She hastily whispered to her friends, "Shh! Somebody's talkin'! I think it's Zurg! I'll put my collar up to the door so you can hear the conversation, but be quiet, ok?"

"Right. Good work, Pixel". Ty said quietly, making sure Zurg wouldn't hear him.

Pixel leaned forward with one ear, trying to catch the conversation.

Pythonmelon wrote:
"The prisoner's secure?" Zurgs voice seemed a little distant, but apprehensive.

"She's not going anywhere." You could just hear the smile on his face. "So, her offer appeal, zurg? I mean, plus for plus you get two cyborgs for the price of one."

Renee heard it and felt a familiar wave of pleasure and self hate mixed. She was bad for that- giving someone what they wanted when the negatives were in high cont for her.

Pixel resisted the urge to shake her head in disgust. Renee was through enough trouble as it was; she didn't need anymore.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Renee frowned at Pixel shaking her head. But she continued listening.
-------

Alan shook his head, disgusted at the thought of Zurg even considering renee for.. whatever it was he was planning. But, what was this about her offer?

He looked at buzz,who seemed to have the same idea. All the rangers seemed to be thinking about Warp's comment
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee frowned at Pixel shaking her head. But she continued listening.
-------

Alan shook his head, disgusted at the thought of Zurg even considering renee for.. whatever it was he was planning. But, what was this about her offer?

He looked at buzz,who seemed to have the same idea. All the rangers seemed to be thinking about Warp's comment

The conversation seemed to come to a quick stop because Renee and Pixel didn't hear anything anymore. Pixel turned to her collar and reported, "They're gone. It's all clear, Ty."

Pixel turned to Renee and asked, "What was that about an offer, Renee?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:03 pm

"Nothing." She spat. Looking under a crack in the door, she suddenly backed off with a gasp. Darkmatter's feet could be seen from under the door. And... a grub's, too. "When was the last time I told you guys to clean up the ships bathroom!"

The grub's knees began to nock together. "Yes, sir, mr. Darkmatter." Renee scrambbled backwards. "They're coming!" She hissed at Pixel quietly.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Nothing." She spat. Looking under a crack in the door, she suddenly backed off with a gasp. Darkmatter's feet could be seen from under the door. And... a grub's, too. "When was the last time I told you guys to clean up the ships bathroom!"

The grub's knees began to nock together. "Yes, sir, mr. Darkmatter." Renee scrambbled backwards. "They're coming!" She hissed at Pixel quietly.

"And it'd better be clean when I get back!" Warp then left, his footprints echoing into silence.

Once Pixel heard that, she got in front of Renee, getting ready to protect her. She suddenly perked up; an idea came to her head. She whispered to Renee, "Kid, I've got a plan. But you've got to stay far back from me as you can and into the room and be very quiet."

Renee hesitated. Pixel puffed out impatiently, "Well, go! Do ya want to see your friend again or not?!" That got Renee going. She did what she was told and Pixel stood in front of the door, grinning malevolently.

"Ty, I've gotta go, I'll be back on in 5 minutes!" She hastily told Ty and the Rangers. She broke off communications before anyone could say anything.

The grub stammered, "Gotta clean this up and fast!" He opened the door...only to have a snarling and dark grin staring at his face!

"Boo." "AAAAHHHHH!" The grub closed the door and ran off.

Pixel started chuckling and then laughing, although quietly, at her prank.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Renee chuckled too. "Excellent." She stammered, rolling on the floor a little, but managed to regain control. "He's going to tell someone, you know that right?" She asked Pixel. A bit to late- she could hear Warp running down the hall.

"What do you mean a monster in the closet?!" Darkmatter demanded
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee chuckled too. "Excellent." She stammered, rolling on the floor a little, but managed to regain control. "He's going to tell someone, you know that right?" She asked Pixel. A bit to late- she could hear Warp running down the hall.

"What do you mean a monster in the closet?!" Darkmatter demanded

Pixel's ears dropped. "Uh-oh." She quickly tried to think of something fast. The only thing that came to her mind was..."Renee, go back and hide there. Be safe."

"What...what are you doing?" Renee asked, out of fear.

"I'm going to make sure they see ME, and not you."

Renee's eyes widened. "But-" "No buts. Just be quiet until we're gone, okay? And keep out of sight. Contact the others and tell them what's happened."

"But-" "GO!" Renee hesitated to leave Pixel in the hands of Zurg and Darkmatter, but she did what she was told.

As expected, Darkmatter opened the door to find Pixel. He smirked. "Well, well, well. So YOU'RE the monster who scared away the grubs." Pixel growled in annoyance and defiance.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Renee watched from the darkness, one eye glowing. And,suddenly, hearing Warps voice, his TONE, imperticular, while he was taling to pixel- something sparked inside her shattered eye. And she was suddenly flying out of the shadows at warp. Not even a ranger got threatened like that while she was here. Her claws extended and she landed, face hug style, onto the evil agents face. She scratched wildly and, eventually, hit home with a tearing scratch along the bridge of his nose. "My node!!" He screamed, throwing her off.

Renee hit the wall solidly and was knocked unconcious. He lifted her up and tossed the girl, fireman carry style, over his shoulder. Pixel sat stunned for a second. Warp slammed the door before she could think about moving. "Try getting out without thumbs, Pixie." He locked the metal door with a smirk.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee watched from the darkness, one eye glowing. And,suddenly, hearing Warps voice, his TONE, imperticular, while he was taling to pixel- something sparked inside her shattered eye. And she was suddenly flying out of the shadows at warp. Not even a ranger got threatened like that while she was here. Her claws extended and she landed, face hug style, onto the evil agents face. She scratched wildly and, eventually, hit home with a tearing scratch along the bridge of his nose. "My node!!" He screamed, throwing her off.

Renee hit the wall solidly and was knocked unconcious. He lifted her up and tossed the girl, fireman carry style, over his shoulder. Pixel sat stunned for a second. Warp slammed the door before she could think about moving. "Try getting out without thumbs, Pixie." He locked the metal door with a smirk.

"GRRRRR! DON'T CALL ME THAT! WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU-!" She scratched at the door, trying to get out, cursing and calling out Renee's name. She stopped to catch her breath before calling up the others and telling them what's happened.

"This is Ty-"

"Ty! Ty! I screwed up! " She yelled into her collar, sounding upset.

Ty's voice took on a serious tone.
"Pixel, slow down! What do you mean you screwed up? What happened?!"

The dustchaser stuttered out, "Warp's got Renee! I tried to keep her safe, but he's got her! He's taking her to Zurg!"

"What?! How?!" "I don't know; I told her to hide, Darkmatter found me, and then out of nowhere, she ATTACKED Darkmatter and he knocked her out! I'm stuck in a closet!...and he called me 'Pixie'." She muttered under her breath.

Ty quickly thought of a plan. "Okay, I get it. Listen; we're on 42 following Warp's ship. He doesn't know we're here. I want you to follow Renee and keep an eye on her. Don't let them see you."

Pixel tilted her head. "But the door's locked. I can't get out!" Ty was silent for a few minutes before he dryly remarked, "You do know you have a robotic tail, right?" The dustchaser was a bit confused by Ty's question. "Yeah....what about it?"

"There wouldn't happen to be a robotic hand you have, would there?"...Feeling stupid for forgetting she had a tail that could change into a claw, she gave off an annoyed expression even though Ty couldn't see it. "Oh."

Ty's voice turned serious again."Now get going and be careful. Contact us when you reached Planet Z." Pixel grunted out, "Okay, Ty. I'll do that. Over and out."

She hung up and quietly turned her tail into a robotic hand not too different from Warp's hand and silently turned the doorknob. The door opened. She looked around; no one was in sight. She then took to the shadows, and disappeared.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Warp made sure to HIDE renee this time. Why in the galaxy Zurg wanted her so badly, it seemed important. Dropping her onto the ground in the secret compartment bellow his seat, her head lolled a little bit. "Playing hero isn't your strong suit." He shut the door, and it seemed to melt into the floor again as a solid.

Rubbing his cut up nose, warp resumed his glare at the spaceway. They were entering zurgspace now, and the planet was coming into view. Look at this- the rangers were following him. He smirked and turned on the ships cloaking device. "Follow me now, lightyear."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Warp made sure to HIDE renee this time. Why in the galaxy Zurg wanted her so badly, it seemed important. Dropping her onto the ground in the secret compartment bellow his seat, her head lolled a little bit. "Playing hero isn't your strong suit." He shut the door, and it seemed to melt into the floor again as a solid.

Rubbing his cut up nose, warp resumed his glare at the spaceway. They were entering zurgspace now, and the planet was coming into view. Look at this- the rangers were following him. He smirked and turned on the ships cloaking device. "Follow me now, lightyear."

"Blast!" Buzz cursed. "Darkmatter's turned on his cloaking device." "Oh, man. What do we do now, Buzz?" Booster asked, a bit worried about Pixel and Renee.

Buzz thought for a minute before his face lit up. He had an idea. He turned to Ty, who was helping to keep the ship maintained. "Hey, Ty!" The said Ranger looked up from his work. "Can you get Pixel to send out a tracking signal while she's an invisible ship?" Ty thought for a minute before grinning and said, "No problem. Actually, I can get the signal from her collar without asking her to. Hold on a minute..." He opened his communicator before pressing a few buttons, programming Pixel's collar to start tracking her. He attached his wrist com to a nearby computer, and then...

A signal starting beeping out. They got them. "Good work, Ranger. Now let's fall back; we don't Warp to think we're still following him."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Warp knew better than to fall for that. He was the one who fell back... and rammed into the front of 42. Smiling, he hit lightspeed and was at Planet z in no time.

Renee remained unconcious, and only sank deeper. "You, uh, hit her pretty hard ther." Zurg looked a little worried.

"She'll be fine." Warp scratched unhappily at his wounds. "I, on the other hand, an allergic to cats."

Zurg rolled his eyes. "Brain pods, take out little baby to the medical ward." He smiled at Renee's unmoving form on the castle floor. "And take our guest to the operating room."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Warp knew better than to fall for that. He was the one who fell back... and rammed into the front of 42. Smiling, he hit lightspeed and was at Planet z in no time.

Renee remained unconcious, and only sank deeper. "You, uh, hit her pretty hard ther." Zurg looked a little worried.

"She'll be fine." Warp scratched unhappily at his wounds. "I, on the other hand, an allergic to cats."

Zurg rolled his eyes. "Brain pods, take out little baby to the medical ward." He smiled at Renee's unmoving form on the castle floor. "And take our guest to the operating room."

The Rangers recovered from their shocked states after being bumped by Warp's ship. Buzz commanded, "Rangers. Status report." Everyone groaned after being viciously bumped. Buzz grinned. "Excellent! Let's go!"

Booster, with worry still present in his tone, voiced his concerns, "I hope we get there in time!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next