First Roleplay (Open to All)

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Sure, Renee had heard stories about Zurg, seen pictures, but seeing him in person was something completely new. The emporer was a sight to behold, somehow larger than life."Zurg..." She paused for a second, then regained what composure she could. the girl was grasping blindly at rocks, here, after all. "I finally meet you face to face. I've heard a lot about you, you know. From the mouths of rangers and former lackeys."

Warp twitched a little, slightly impatient with the girl's tone. "So, torture chambers, hostage rooms, what?" He asked his boss.

------

XR wasn't exactly trying to find Renee, more like rolling around and checking under the occasional rock. But Pixel was flying around, pausing every so often. He wondered what she was up to.

Mira knelt at the edge of the clearing, inspecting somethingon the ground. It was the crushed remains of a black plastic vidcom. "Buzz, I think you ought to see this."


_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Sure, Renee had heard stories about Zurg, seen pictures, but seeing him in person was something completely new. The emporer was a sight to behold, somehow larger than life."Zurg..." She paused for a second, then regained what composure she could. the girl was grasping blindly at rocks, here, after all. "I finally meet you face to face. I've heard a lot about you, you know. From the mouths of rangers and former lackeys."

Warp twitched a little, slightly impatient with the girl's tone. "So, torture chambers, hostage rooms, what?" He asked his boss.

Zurg twitched a bit at Renee's tone; was she...complementing him?

Zurg twiddled with his thumbs in embarrassment and started to mumble out, "Well, what have you heard of me, Evil Emperor Zurg?" (beat) He shook his head, regaining composure and acted back to his evil ways. "Anyway, no, Darkmatter...I have something SPECIAL in mind."

------
Pythonmelon wrote:
XR wasn't exactly trying to find Renee, more like rolling around and checking under the occasional rock. But Pixel was flying around, pausing every so often. He wondered what she was up to.

Mira knelt at the edge of the clearing, inspecting somethingon the ground. It was the crushed remains of a black plastic vidcom. "Buzz, I think you ought to see this."


Buzz looked up from his search and saw Mira kneeling. He went over to where she was and knelt down beside her. He saw the pieces of the black vidcom as well; He picked up the pieces and inspected them carefully. He looked at Mira, who asked, "Do you think this is...?" He nodded. He turned around to call Alan. "Alan! Come over here! We found something!"

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Renee smirked. She wasn't exactly complementing him, but had heard enough of the good stuff that it could be. the bucket head had smarts, that was for sure. "Enough. Pretty good plots, got pretty close to beating lightyear enough to gain some respect around the galaxy." She looked around a little, examining the giant tank. When he mentioned something special, though, her ears went down in mild fear. "Special... how?" She looked up a little, throwing her eye towards the tank again.

------

Alan sifted his fingers through the remains of the crushed communicator. "Oh Renee...." A tear swelled up in his eye, then he stood up coldly. "Lightyear, Booster, we have to find her soon. My little girl could be hurt."

XR watched Alan curiously. Is it really all an act? he thought to himself. Or is this girl in serious trouble?

Ty tossed a worried glance at Pixel, wondering if she was picking anything up on Renee's whereabouts. She may not deserve it, but it was a ranger's job to help those in need.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:When he mentioned something special, though, her ears went down in mild fear. "Special... how?" She looked up a little, throwing her eye towards the tank again.


He laughed and said in an almost gleeful tone, "You'll see, my dear. You'll see."
Zurg motioned for Darkmatter to bring her over to the tank. He brought her over to the tank where something-no, someone, was floating. She gasped. No...it couldn't be!

It was Kindle, floating unconsciously.

------
ab103 wrote:
Alan sifted his fingers through the remains of the crushed communicator. "Oh Renee...." A tear swelled up in his eye, then he stood up coldly. "Lightyear, Booster, we have to find her soon. My little girl could be hurt."

XR watched Alan curiously. Is it really all an act? he thought to himself. Or is this girl in serious trouble?

Ty tossed a worried glance at Pixel, wondering if she was picking anything up on Renee's whereabouts. She may not deserve it, but it was a ranger's job to help those in need.

Pixel looked up from her sniffing around, before her face contorted into a weird position.

"AH....AH......AH-CHOO!" She flew into the air before crashing into XR.

"OW!" He glared at Pixel. Pixel cringed. "Sorry. I'm allergic to cobwebs. There were traces of it on the-Ah-AH-CHOO!" She flew into the air this time about 20 feet before landing on her head.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 pm

"Ooh my lord....." Renee put a paw on her face. How could it be? Kindle had been totally chopped to bits, she had gone to his funeral. "What is this, Zurg?" She demanded. "How did you get Kindle here? Is he... alive?"

--------

XR and Ty ran over to Pixel. "That was some sneeze." The bot looked back and forth between where she had taken off and landed.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Ooh my lord....." Renee put a paw on her face. How could it be? Kindle had been totally chopped to bits, she had gone to his funeral. "What is this, Zurg?" She demanded. "How did you get Kindle here? Is he... alive?"

"In part. You see, my dear. I have seen that he had a...problem..." He giggled a bit at her glare. "He was acting unpredictable and violent. He was destroyed, true...but my Grubs and Brain Bots managed to reconstruct him...as a cyborg."

--------
Pythonmelon wrote:
XR and Ty ran over to Pixel. "That was some sneeze." The bot looked back and forth between where she had taken off and landed.

Pixel sniffed. "Yeah...cobwebs mess with my nose...I can't be able to smell straight and-"

Buzz perked up and interrupted Pixel. "WAIT! Cobwebs?" Pixel raised an eyebrow. "Well..yeah. I can't stand the-" "Where did you pick up the scent?" Pixel pointed with her paw near the tree. Buzz went over to the tree, and he saw some mildew-colored stuff on the ground.

He knelt down and rubbed it between his fingers. He squinted his eyes. "Strange that cobwebs would be around here. They would be in dusty places..." He looked at the ground and saw a very faint trace of a footprint.."Unless you're an agent of evil!"

He turned to face Alan. "Alan. I know where your daughter is; she's been captured by Warp Darkmatter."

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 am

She palmed her forehead in desperation. This was getting nowhere fast. And oh joy, more robots hitting her left and right. "Then what do you wnt with him? Want with me, namely?" She looked at the emperor, shuffling around in her restraints.

____________

"What?" Alan looked between Buzz and everyone else. "You got all that from a cobweb?"

"Yes." Buzz smirked, a little proud.

"Geez Buzz, you've gotten better since I left the rangers." Alan looked at the dusty remains of the cobweb, too. "Where did he take her though? thats the important thing."

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:She palmed her forehead in desperation. This was getting nowhere fast. And oh joy, more robots hitting her left and right. "Then what do you wnt with him? Want with me, namely?" She looked at the emperor, shuffling around in her restraints.

"Oh, it's quite simple, actually." He turned to one of the Brain Pods and demanded, "YOU! Number...." He looked at the Brain Pod's number. "21! Turn on the Zurgaful Machine!" Brain Pod 21 obeyed and hastily made his way over to the machine, pulling a lever.

What happened next was to burn in Renee's mind forever...
____________

Pythonmelon wrote:
"What?" Alan looked between Buzz and everyone else. "You got all that from a cobweb?"

"Yes." Buzz smirked, a little proud.

"Geez Buzz, you've gotten better since I left the rangers." Alan looked at the dusty remains of the cobweb, too. "Where did he take her though? thats the important thing."

Buzz turned to XR and commanded, "XR, we need you to run a scan on the cobweb and see where the source came from." XR opened his chest compartment and a big suction cup was released. He planted the suction cup onto the footprint and remains of cobwebs and started scanning. "Scanning!"


_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Renee tried to back off in terror, eyes lighting up as the tank's contents began to steam. Electricity arced over the top of the tank. Kindle's eyes snapped open.... and Warp caught her as she tripped over her own feet. It knocked some sense into her, at least.

"Ten points for presentation." She jerked away from Warp, pretending to be just angry but really feeling what fear Zurg had planned for her. "But I don't get why you want us. I mean, if you go around collecting all the baddies in the universe..."

------------------------

"This could be from anywhere Darmatter's been." XR shrugged. "Metallic shavings, laser residue, and.. wait a minute." He cocked an eyebrow. "Plasma. And dirt. Same dirt that you find around here. fertilized and all." He nodded. "They're somewhere in the park. Probably underground."

"But the place Renee found was a dead end." Booster argued.

"Or a decoy." Alan corrected.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee tried to back off in terror, eyes lighting up as the tank's contents began to steam. Electricity arced over the top of the tank. Kindle's eyes snapped open.... and Warp caught her as she tripped over her own feet. It knocked some sense into her, at least.

"Ten points for presentation." She jerked away from Warp, pretending to be just angry but really feeling what fear Zurg had planned for her. "But I don't get why you want us. I mean, if you go around collecting all the baddies in the universe..."

"It's quite simple, my dear. Seeing how you have a strong relationship with Kindle, I, the Evil Emperor Zurg, decided to have Darkmatter kidnap you and bring you here. You see, he is not yet fully operational. He still needs something to have him function as a...Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?" A Grub passed by and timidly suggested, "How about a deadly champion of evil, Evil Emperor Zurg?" Zurg whipped around to glare at the Grub before taking his suggestion into consideration. "Hmm...'deadly champion of evil'...I like it!" He turned around to face Renee, and shouted out, "A deadly champion of evil! And you, my dear, have that something...I need your good eye to let Kindle see."

------------------------
Pythonmelon wrote:
"This could be from anywhere Darmatter's been." XR shrugged. "Metallic shavings, laser residue, and.. wait a minute." He cocked an eyebrow. "Plasma. And dirt. Same dirt that you find around here. fertilized and all." He nodded. "They're somewhere in the park. Probably underground."

"But the place Renee found was a dead end." Booster argued.

"Or a decoy." Alan corrected.

Mira's eyebrows shot up as a realization came to her. "Then that must mean that the real underground place must be somewhere nearby the clearing! Er, not too nearby here, not that it's too far away, I mean that the-"

"ANYWAY..." Pixel interrupted before Mira could stammer anymore. "Then we've got to follow the source of the cobweb." Everyone looked at her, intending for her to start sniffing out the cobweb. She gasped and grunted, "Don't look at me! I'm allergic to cobwebs, remember?"

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:25 pm

"Champion of evil, huh?" Renee considered it with some relish. "I'm flattered, evil emporer." But she dropped her arms. "My good eye? What does that mean?" she swallowed, imagining a lot of things he could mean.

Warp smirked without giving her a hint. A Grub brought renee a little stack of folded clothes. "You'll need these, Ma'am." She took the clothes and patted his head absently. He grinned and scurried off. Unfolding the shirt, she held up it up. Black with a large red and gold Z emblem. There was also a deep purple jacket, and a pair of jeans.

----------

Ty smiled. "Of coure not, Pixel."

Buzz crossed his arms. "We'll leave that to XR."

XR frowned. "I don't want to help her."

Booster palmed him in the back of the head.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Champion of evil, huh?" Renee considered it with some relish. "I'm flattered, evil emporer." But she dropped her arms. "My good eye? What does that mean?" she swallowed, imagining a lot of things he could mean.

Warp smirked without giving her a hint. A Grub brought renee a little stack of folded clothes. "You'll need these, Ma'am." She took the clothes and patted his head absently. He grinned and scurried off. Unfolding the shirt, she held up it up. Black with a large red and gold Z emblem. There was also a deep purple jacket, and a pair of jeans.

"You're going to play a part in this latest plan of evil. You're going to have your eye, and other organs taken out, to give my latest minion LIFE!" He cackled diabolically and with glee. "And you receive a complementary outfit for your donations."

----------
Pythonmelon wrote:
Ty smiled. "Of coure not, Pixel."

Buzz crossed his arms. "We'll leave that to XR."

XR frowned. "I don't want to help her."

Booster palmed him in the back of the head.

XR glared at Booster and was about to argue back when Pixel got up close to his helmet and glared. He gulped and immediately started following the trail, everyone following him.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"What?! I'm gonna die..." Renee tried to rn away again, but Warp held her arm behind her back painfully. A few grubs murmered, and zurg smacked at them carelessly. "Oh god, some champion of evil..." She whispered. "I'd rather work with Nos-4-a2 again..."

---------

Alan followed them all into the park, unable to shake the feeling that something was terribly wrong. "Ty-" He took his old friends shoulder, dragging behind the group again. "You probably won't even listen, but please forgive Renee. She needs it."

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"What?! I'm gonna die..." Renee tried to rn away again, but Warp held her arm behind her back painfully. A few grubs murmered, and zurg smacked at them carelessly. "Oh god, some champion of evil..." She whispered. "I'd rather work with Nos-4-a2 again..."

Renee was dragged by Darkmatter to a small chamber where some Grubs and Brain Pods were waiting for her, with tools at the ready.

---------

Pythonmelon wrote:
Alan followed them all into the park, unable to shake the feeling that something was terribly wrong. "Ty-" He took his old friends shoulder, dragging behind the group again. "You probably won't even listen, but please forgive Renee. She needs it."

Ty looked at Alan, before Pixel turned around to see what was keeping her partner behind. "Pixel, go on ahead with everyone. We'll catch up." She hesitated for a moment before nodding and running to catch up with the other Rangers.

"Alan, I know it's not her fault, and I do forgive her...but that doesn't mean I'm going to forget easily." Alan sighed, at a loss for words. "I just can't let it go...not yet anyway."

"Is it possible you can TRY to let it go? I didn't want this to happen; I didn't ask for my daughter to get caught up with an energy vampire...the only thing I want is for her to be safe. That's all I want. So as a father, I must ask you, Ty...please try." Alan looked down, ashamed.

Ty's brow creased upwards, a look of concern spreading across his face. He felt sorry for Alan; Alan didn't want anything like what happened between his daughter and the energy vampire to ruin their friendship. He put a hand on Alan's shoulder, causing Alan to look back up. He smiled with compassion as he said, "For your sake, I'll try." He put out a hand for Alan to shake. Alan smiled with relief and shook Ty's outstretched hand.

"TY! ALAN!" The two Rangers looked up to see Pixel a few feet away, barking. "WE'VE FOUND SOMETHING! COME ON!" The two Rangers looked at each other and ran after Pixel.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:04 pm

"Help! HELP!!!" Renee kicked and screamed against Warp's grip. A few brain pods rolled their eyes, like it was normal. "Come on..." She looked up at the agent of evil, then to the lackeys. "I get repairs, right? Come on, guys, i can work long hours here!" She kept kicking, spazzed, as they placed her onto the table. "We're not even the same species! I take it all back, I'm glad to be a cyborg!!"

-------

"You don't know how much it means." Alan smiled, still bit ashamed. He looked up when Pixel called them. "What is it?! What have you found?!" He ran ahead of Ty, practically tripping over his own feet

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:
"You don't know how much it means." Alan smiled, still bit ashamed. He looked up when Pixel called them. "What is it?! What have you found?!" He ran ahead of Ty, practically tripping over his own feet

The two men ran with Pixel back to where Renee was taken. XR stood over the spot, grinning proudly.
"HA! I knew I could find the spot! I am not as allergic to cobwebs like somebody is!" Pixel came up to XR and snapped, "What was that, tin can?!"

"Pixel! Back off!" Ty commanded. She growled in annoyance at XR and backed off, going over to stand by Ty.

XR recovered from his alarm and pointed to the spot where Renee is. "Right here!"

"Good work, Ranger. Now let's see where it leads." Buzz said. He opened the hatch, and motioned for everyone to go down it. One by one, they all went down the hatch into the darkness.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Warp glanced at the brainpods. "She's got a point. Will this work? I mean, Zephyrites and Shragarakians are like cats and dogs. A LOT like cats and dogs."

"Listen to him!" Renee called, tring to hold away from the anesthesciast. "Just a reminder: I'll work here free if i get repairs!"

Zurg listened through the monitors, grinning. Decisions, decisions. Would she be a good henchman, er, henchwoman?
--------

Alan scrambled down the ladder and nearly ran into a pack of hornets. The other rangers followed and started blasting

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Warp glanced at the brainpods. "She's got a point. Will this work? I mean, Zeohyrties and Shragarakians are like cats and dogs. A LOT like cats and dogs."

"Listen to him!" Renee called, tring to hold away from the anesthesciast. "Just a reminder: I'll work here free if i get repairs!"

Zurg listened through the monitors, grinning. Decisions, decisions. Would she be a good henchman, er, henchwoman?

Zurg was seriously considering Renee as a henchwoman before...

"WHOO! WHOO!" The alarm went off! "What the-"


--------

Pythonmelon wrote:
Alan scrambled down the ladder and nearly ran into a pack of hornets. The other rangers followed and started blasting

"Mira, Booster, Pixel, stay here and keep the Hornets busy! XR, Alan, Ty, come with me! We've got a daughter to save!" Everyone obeyed swiftly. While Mira, Booster and Pixel stayed back and took apart the growing mass of Hornets, the other Rangers ran ahead, to find Renee before it was too late.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

"Evacuate our little.. project, and make it snappy!" Zurg screeched into the mike at Warp.

"Now?" The brainpods demanded, having finally overpowered Renee.

"Yes now!" He pounded a fist on the com's button, turining on his own hover chair.

Warp rolled his eyes and yanked the operation table away from the operators and ran down the hall. Renee screamed again "Remember the offer!" He didn't go towards the evacuation pods. Darkmatter would get her in his own ship and let the Grubs take kindle away in the regular evac ship.

----------

Alan raced down the hall and heard his daughter's cries. They were incomprehensable, but XR sure picked them up. He stopped, backing away. "Thats it, I'm out, cold turkey on this rescue mission!" He shouted to Buzz.

"What are you doing?!" Buzz snapped at him, shooting down what hornets that got in his way.

"Its a trap! Trap trap trap! Shes in cahoots with Zurg!" XR blasted a few hornets and ran back to Mira, Booster, and Pixel.

Alan looked at Ty, wondering if he would beliebe it. Wondering if he believed it himself.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:

Alan raced down the hall and heard his daughter's cries. They were incomprehensable, but XR sure picked them up. He stopped, backing away. "Thats it, I'm out, cold turkey on this rescue mission!" He shouted to Buzz.

"What are you doing?!" Buzz snapped at him, shooting down what hornets that got in his way.

"Its a trap! Trap trap trap! Shes in cahoots with Zurg!" XR blasted a few hornets and ran back to Mira, Booster, and Pixel.

Alan looked at Ty, wondering if he would beliebe it. Wondering if he believed it himself.

Ty glared. "Pixel!" Pixel heard him call out her name and she went over to him. "Ya yelled?" He knelt down to Pixel's eye level and turned the knob on her collar, trying to set it to "distress signal" mode. He stood up and pointed down the hall. "Run down and find Renee. When you do, protect her and send out the signal. We'll stay here and figure how to shut everything down! GO!" She saluted and ran down the hall, increasing her speed.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Warp ran her up the ramp to his ship and slammed the table gainst the wall. Renee struggled. "Help! Help!"

"Will you be quiet? So eager before..." Warp put a hand to his forehead, setting down in the drivers seat. Outside a huge ship rose from the ground, shaking the entire park and parting the ground.

The rangers- Some Zephyrite he didn't know, Lightyear, Parsec, and Pixel ran up the hall in his direction. "Looky here, Rangers Parsec's come to your rescue." Warp gave his prisoner a twisted smile. "Too bad he can't stop me now." He closed the bay doors and began to launch, shooting smoke and fire into the corridor.

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Warp ran her up the ramp to his ship and slammed the table gainst the wall. Renee struggled. "Help! Help!"

"Will you be quiet? So eager before..." Warp put a hand to his forehead, setting down in the drivers seat. Outside a huge ship rose from the ground, shaking the entire park and parting the ground.

The rangers- Some Zephyrite he didn't know, Lightyear, Parsec, and Pixel ran up the hall in his direction. "Looky here, Rangers Parsec's come to your rescue." Warp gave his prisoner a twisted smile. "Too bad he can't stop me now." He closed the bay doors and began to launch, shooting smoke and fire into the corridor.

Too bad Warp didn't know that Pixel was one of the fastest animals in the galaxy! She ran as fast as she could before the bay doors closed before jumping in just in time. She skidded across the ship floor and crashed into some cans. She got up and shook her fur to settle it before sniffing the air and sneaking around the ship.

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Renee didn't see Pixel enter the ship, motly because she was strapped down, but having a busted eye didn't help. If i get lucky and they repair me she thought, slightly dreamy, I wonder what I would look like? The internal stuff wouldn't make much of a difference, but my eyes... both of them.

----------------

Alan stared up at the ship in desperation. Buzz shook his shoulder, snapping him out of the trance. "To 42! We've got to keep up!"

XR crossed his arms disagreeably. "Nu-uh! I'm not in on this faulty mission!"

Ty grabbed XR up and practically dragged him out of there. "I'd agree with you on this, but Pixel's on there and I'm not leaving her!"

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:

Alan stared up at the ship in desperation. Buzz shook his shoulder, snapping him out of the trance. "To 42! We've got to keep up!"

XR crossed his arms disagreeably. "Nu-uh! I'm not in on this faulty mission!"

Ty grabbed XR up and practically dragged him out of there. "I'd agree with you on this, but Pixel's on there and I'm not leaving her!"

"And besides, we've got to shut down everything here before Zurg comes back here again!"

Buzz put a hand on Ty's shoulder and nodded. "I agree! Mira, XR, you two try to figure out how to shut this down. Alan, Ty and Booster will come back with me to 42 and go after that ship! Let's move it, people!"

_________________
"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
avatar
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

Posts : 1741
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 28
Location : Gamma Quadrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:57 am

Renee laid her head back, defeated. Hopefully the rangers would get to her in time. Its lightyear she smiled a little. I'll be fine.

"Afully quiet back there." Warp called over his shoulder. "Just the way I like it."

_________________
"So, try and stop me you self-proclaimed 'normal people'"- The Major (Hellsing)

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
avatar
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 19
Location : Zeta quadrant, planet Zephyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum