To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Robot's Work Is Never Done

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Robot's Work Is Never Done - Page 8 Empty Re: A Robot's Work Is Never Done

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:50 pm

" Y̝̤̿̉͒ͫ͋̈̈́Ọ͉͈̪̙̿̉̅U͒͛ͦ͑ ̦͓̻̰̩̉̋͗ͨͫDͭ̿̄͂O ̘͗̈N͋ͫ̊͛͆̔͛O͔͓̘͗͛T̻̫̥͙̬͈̥ͨͬ̒͋ͦ ͕̣͓͖̬̯͓ͬ̑̅F̹̩̓ͣO̺͎̟͈̱͓̱͛OL̅̀ͥ̒͆̐͂ ͓̮ͪͫ͋̄͆ͤM͉̭̙̟̾̇ͨE̅͛ͨ̊!̞̞̙͇̙̪ͥ̽ͨ͂̾" she shouted, her voice synthesizing into a digitized format. Before he knew it, she lept at him, tackling him down, sending a shockwave through her fingertips.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Nos screeched like an animal. He hit the floor under her, flailing angrily. "Get the devil off of me!" He demanded. He shrieked again at the shocks of pain wracking his hard drive.

Renee ran faster, pumping her legs. She groaned as her headache grew worse. She felt it... her one true reason to be alive now... protect her master at all costs. She stumbled into the room where sam and nos were wrestling. "Sam!" She cried in surprise.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 am

((sorry if I've been quiet lately hun! I've been real busy job hunting!))

Samara couldn't help but jolt upward when Renee came running out. Sam's lights began to dim, " RENEE! GET OUT OF HERE!" she cried, " HE'S TRYING TO LURE YOU OUT! GO! GET BACK TO MY DAD! QUICK!"
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 am

(Its fine, great to hear from you ^^)

Nos shoved Sam aside, forcing himself back into the air. He brushed off his cape. Smiling, he gave a little greeting wave to Renee. "Good girl. Now distract her until I'm at a safe distance."

Renee shook, her fur standing on end. She let out a short, feral hiss. "I'm sorry sam." She managed, baring her fangs angrily.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

Samara narrowed her eyes and just returned a static-y hiss. " If you wish for the rights to choose your own life for yourself, you first need to focus AWAY from his influence!"

The gynoid's words stung...but they were not without truth. Without any effort on her half to fight it, Renee's actions would only set her back and take her straight back to square one. Only with possible worse consequences.

" I'm calling -you- out, NOS-4-A2. Keep everyone else out of it," she said, grabbing at his cloak, "Just between us robots."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Nos gave a short, angry smirk. He bared his fangs. "Fine, fine if you want a hand-to-hand battle so bad." He shoved Renee out of the way. "But you've been warned."

Renee fell backwards and shook her head, clearing it. "I...Sam.... " She looked around in confusion.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

Samara stood to her full height, holding her head high. The expression on her face could only emit to that of pure determination. Though, things weren't always as they seemed about the female bot.

..She had the hardest pokerface to read.

Optics flickering at the parasitic robot, she blew steam out of her mouth with a snort. " I'm afraid it will take a little more than words to frighten me off, NOS-4-A2," she said, staring him down.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 am

Nos, quite oppositely, had a very easy face to read. It said anger, no, fury, and something like 'lookout I'm comin' atya' the way someone playing chicken would. But there was no chicken. No last minute fleeing. His eyes narrowed, thinking overexcitedly of the easy meal he was going to make out of this lovely morsel. "Then let's get started,shall we?" His claws curled into thick, stubborn fists
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 am

Ohohohoho, indeed. If anyone just glanced at him, they could read him like an open library book. Sam wiggled her fingers at her sides, making the metal pop and grind like a human would do in popping their fingers. She had lived many a year in comparison to this creature..time yields experience. In the time having lived, you sometimes get into scuffles..though this would be a first. A fight with an energy vampire. Seems to be a new notch to add to the tree.

" Lets.~" she let her voice flow with just the one word. The static and computerization hinting in the back of her throat, showing she was ready. But ignore the voice...it's those eyes you should watch for, NOS.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:37 am

The energy vampire held his ground. He did not move, choosing to let Sam take her first shot. Then he would take her down. His optics flickered back and forth, not nervous but observant of everything around him. He opened and closed his hands in waiting apprehension, gaze now fixed on her.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8