To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Robot's Work Is Never Done

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Robot's Work Is Never Done - Page 6 Empty Re: A Robot's Work Is Never Done

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue May 29, 2012 11:46 pm

The pilot had not had enough time to reel back from his ship taking off before being grabbed by the strange metallic being. He let out a frightened squeak as the energy vampire roared in his face: WHERE DID SHE GO!?

"YIKES! What're youse talkin' about man!? Two ladies just took my ship along with two little robot guys! One was a short fuzzy looking little girl with a red eye and the other was a shapely looking robot chick! Look man she barely tossed me this card before taking off!"

The terrified pilot shoved the card in NOS-4-A2's face. When he was dropped he took off screaming about how he should have stayed in law school. When the energy vampire took a closer look at the card..he noticed it had bore the name of 'Fifer'.

Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed May 30, 2012 7:24 am

He smirked to himself, reading the card. Three robots, the two small ones undoubtably being the worst of his enemies next to Lightyear. But wait... He did not have victory in his grasp just yet. He still needed to know where the pilot's ship had been taken, and what they planned to do with his dear pet.

He could tear the place apart looking for an answer, but that might not be the best solution. He looked around before grabbing an attendent. Everyone else had cleared out in a panic as he appeared. He had calmed a little bit. "Now, you will tell me where that ship went."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed May 30, 2012 10:30 am

Meanwhile, in the void of space...

Samara let the autopilot take hold as she got up to check on the other occupants. " Hey..how're you all holding up?" she said in a soothing tone, her blue optics glowing in the dim light. It seemed calm for the most part, but she was most worried about Renee.

" You still feeling any emotions your 'master' is emitting?" she asked.

Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 am

"He's really, really mad." She sighed. Thank goodness Sam had helped her with numbing the pain. What would normally be a head-splitting bout of pain was reduced to a throbb. Her eye glowed the color of molten metal. "And... I'm pretty sure he's following us." The girl dug her claws into the seat cushion angrily.

XL looked at her uncomfortabley. He knew she wouldn't flip out, but Nos still had power over her and could control her actions t a certain extent.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Samara reached over to Renee and gently rubbed the girl's cheek with her thumb. The fembot sent a gentle current into the alien's nanochip to help soothe the mental emotions being transmitted. "Don't worry....no one else knows where we are going but me. If he does follow, I won't let him touch you." she said.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 pm

The girl sighed in mild relief. The headache had died but she still had the feeling that he was coming for them. "Thanks, but it should be yourselves you're worried about. He knows my energy signature like his own and wouldn't really harm me." She nodded. The zephyrite hated to be so negative but it was true and they needed a fair warning.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Samara made a dismissive wave of her hand. What? She was.....not scared?

" Renee... I will honestly say, I'm NOT going to be worried. You know why? Because you're my friend. We risked this to help you. I don't know about XR or XL..they have their reasons, but me...I did NOT want to leave you behind. I'm your friend...and I don't like seeing my friends in pain." the fembot stated, " If your so-called master comes...I'm going to make sure he knows I'm not screwing around."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Renee brightened slightly. She was a bit like a wilted flower at the moment and was looking foreward to both being taken backto Tradeworld and being helped by Dr. Fifer. "Thanks Sam." She nearly cuckled despite being hung at length between two things she loved- freedom and her last grasp at family.

XR frowned. "I'll be plenty worried to make up for everyone who's not." He announced, terrified at hearing that Nos was following them.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Samara nodded, going back to the pilot's seat before speaking; " My creator isn't going to let anything hurt you and neither will I. XR and XL..that goes double for you. If this..whatever he is, shows up, I'm not letting him touch any of you."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 am

Renee nodded semi-calmly. She trusted Sam, even when strongly doubting her. The girl decided that it would be better to stay quiet now and see what happened. She didn't want to keep saying things and seem like she didn't WANT to come., because she very much did. XR huffed in mild disbelief but kept quiet. He had been yelled at enough already this trip.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 am

Samara peered over at the trio in back, her cyan-blue optics shining and her ever present smile playing on her lips. " Hey...when I make a promise, I keep it." she said, focusing back onto the main piloting controls of the ship.

Before long, the fembot placed a finger to her audio receptor at the side of her head and started to speak: //10011110001100011//

Wait....that didn't sound like words...or text.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 am

"Programming?" Renee looked at Sam and her companions. What was going on?

"Sam?" XL looked confused. He had calmed down substantially. Now his semi-worried tone reemerged. "Are we close to Dr. Fifer's lab?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:23 pm

" You bet we are." Samara stated, peering back at her fellow travel companions. The reassured look of determination she had on her face showed quite well as the viewing glass of the front of the ship came into notice the oncoming planet.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

Renee sat up straighter in her seat, excited. She smiled through the viewing glass at the planet. So this was the (extremely) elusive Dr. Fifer's home. The energy vampire licked her fangs apprehensively. There was so much she would see! But then, there was also the main reason she was here- getting cured.

The other two robot's eyes brightened as well. "Oh boy!" XR laughed. This was interesting
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:52 pm

There was a loud beeping on the main contact screen before a voice followed:

//I see you've brought company,//

It was an older male voice, calm, stern but soothing in his tone. Samara turned towards it, smiling, "..Hi daddy." she said. 'Daddy'? Ohh! This was the Doctor himself!

// I see that trouble is going to be following...you better land. The fields will keep anything else out for now.// it said before going quiet. Samara turned back to her friends, " Hand onto something." she said in a stern voice.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 am

Renee dug her claws into the seat cushion again. This time it was less from pain but apprehension and excitement. After nearly five years of being a mind slave of sorts it would excite anyone, right?

Nos had managed to catch up with the ship. He had hooked his claws into the siding, avoiding being caught on camera or seen.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 am

Sam perked her head up a little, eyes narrowing as she goes through the energy field. "..hm.." could be heard from her. Regardless, it wasn't enough for anyone else to pay attention to as Samara managed to land the ship in what looks to be a small port.

" Alright. Welcome to my home planet of Tech....yes, seriously, it's just 'Tech'. I don't know who named it but it doesn't feel too original, huh?" she said, laughing, exiting the craft first.

Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 am

Renee chuckled as she disboarded. Her eye grew wide. Oh wow... everything was so cool! "Are we going to see your father now?" She smiled, silvery terrilium fangs glinting in the clean light of sulfur bulbs. She young Zephyrite waited outside the ship for XL and tookk his hand, smiling softly.

Nos crawled down from the ship and stayed out of sight. He had let Renee's separation anxiety- fueled headache die down but suddenly beat her with it full force. "Come to me, my pet." He muttered under his breath, sending her the message.

Renee suddenly grabbed the sides of her head, groaning. It felt like her skull was about to split. Her robotic eye glowed hotly, as if about to burst. She ground her teeth together, making the smaller robots wince instinctively and back away.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 am

Samara turned her head to look at Renee, the serious expression from before never having left her face. She hurried over to the Zephyrite's side, her hands placing against the sides of Renee's head.

"Calm~"

The word whispered through the young girl's ears and through the pulses of a soothing energy flow into her head. Sam's vocals were in a positive emission, giving the Zephyrite some peace of mind.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 am

The girl was gasping in pain, trying to catch her breath. It had been such a sudden shock. "I... thank you, Sam." She closed her eyes before looking back up. Her eyes continued to glow with unsettling intensity though. "Told you he was following us."

Nos cursed under his breath. The delicious-looking fembot was using pulses to comfort Renee and dull her pain. Well, no matter, there were plenty of things to take his mind off taking revenge and biting Sam just yet. Looking around, he realized with pleasure that he was in a virtual sea of energy. "lovely." He dismissed his goal for now to gain power and feed.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 am

Samara nodded slowly, " Seems I underestimated our enemy a bit.." she said with concern. Her thumb ran over Renee's cheek in a comforting fashion before motioning to move. " Well, whatever it is, we have to go and get inside. Come on, my creator's waiting for us."

Indeed, it wasn't a simple building that Dr. Fifer resided in. The whole area seemed awash in small shops and a large factorial building in the midway. " Follow me." Sam said, holding Renee's hand.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 am

Renee took XL's hand as well and nodded. She smiled slightly and continued to follow her friend. XL had recovered from his fear and followed with a kid-in-a-daze grin on his face. XR and the Zephyrite looked around in awe at all the technology as they entered the building. Renee couldn't help but lick her lips at it all.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 am

" Welcome to the main lab." Samara said, looking around, "...it feels so strange to be at home after so long.."

"That's because it HAS been a long time, kiddo." said the male voice that greeted them from nearby.

Samara frantically looked around until she spotted the source of the voice. With a wide smile she hurried over towards it, " Gene!" she cried in sheer delight.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 am

Renee smiled, looking at the scientist. She paused before shaking her head. The girl half-bowed, half-curtseyed in respect. "Hello Dr.Fifer." She said quickly before apologizing. "I... I'm sorry for intruding on your work, sir." She licked her lips at it all unconciously again.

XL and his brother looked around in slight awe... and then at Dr. Fifer.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:52 am

Dr. Fifer was a man in his mid-forties, tall and tan in his skin. His hair was in a slightly unkempt ponytail, little half-moon glasses on the end of his nose and goggles strapped over his head. His lab coat had old oil stains on it, but otherwise was a faded white. His expression was nothing less than welcoming compared to the respectable tone in his voice.

" Hello young one. You are not intruding, if anyone is, it would be my little girl here." he said in a teasing tone as he gave Sam a stern look. " It's not everyday that I hear from her...this was rather sudden...so please..do explain what the matter is. It must be important if Samara was to suddenly call for my assistance."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next