To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Robot's Work Is Never Done

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Robot's Work Is Never Done - Page 5 Empty Re: A Robot's Work Is Never Done

Post by Pythonmelon Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 pm

He scoffed slightly gumpily and went back to searchig the area. " I won't, I won't, Don't get your wires in the bundle." He caught some stranger looking at him oddly and shooed them away.

XL looked back to his com and nodded. "nothing here either." He didn't want to think about this little expedition ending badly or, even worse, with no forward or backward progress at all.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Mon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Samara just sighed as she sat down in a remote part of the terminal. It was slowly getting less crowded, which may or may not be a good thing. Maybe this was a wild goose chase..or just a stupid idea.

Sam felt a small headache come onto her processor, rubbing her forehead, she leaned her elbow on her knee. Why wasn't anything as easy as downloading software?
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue May 22, 2012 7:04 am

Renee sighed tiredly. She knew why he had been updatig the ship- he was going to leave for some obscure town on the other side of the planet soon. Then she would have no hope of being rescued. Even if the young energy vampire didn't have too much to dislike about living with her adoptive 'father' it was still missing friends and other people she loved.

She ignored this and trudged lacklusterly across the spaceport, thinking of maybe buying a new jacket instead of hunting anymore. She didn't exactly feel up to a meal at the moment.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 am

Giving herself another push to stand up, Samara stretched as she stood to her full height. When her eyes re-aligned with the passersby, she saw a rather..familiar sight. Doing a double-take, Samara's eyes widened as she recognized the fur pattern and face of the zephyrite.

Hurrying close by towards the young alien, she was careful to not be spotted as she weaved through other passersby. //Guys, I found her. Both of you converge nearby and I'll see if I can talk to her!// she said into the comm-link before getting up close from behind Renee.

" ...Renee?" She asked softly.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue May 22, 2012 8:33 am

Renee jumped a little at the sound of her name. She was used to being called 'pet'. She turned defensively but the gesture wilted when she spotted Sam. "Sam!" Her eye widened, the robotic one glowing in surprise. "Why did you come back?" She had specifically warned against this.

"What? You found her?" XL looked at his com in surprise. "Where are you?"

"I'm coming for backup." XR said slightly coldly.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 am

" Because I came back for -you-." she said sharply. She reached over and grabbed Renee's hands and knelt to her level. " I'm here to help you!"

Samara's face was filled with concern and truth in her words. She tried leading the Zephyrite out of the terminal. " I know what happened...and I want to get you out of here and away from that thing I hear is controlling you."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue May 22, 2012 10:48 am

Renee squirmed slightly. She wanted to follow Sam and gave in enough oly to be dragged away. He would not stand for this. "That thing is my adoptive father." She informed her friend quickly. "I'm not sure how to leave." She looked down and sighed sadly. The girl was torn. She wanted to leave and be with her friends again, but could not bare to depart from tradeworld and Nos either.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

" Explain to me how hard it is to leave a psychotic thing that took you from the people who do care and killed your family?"

Yeah, Renee...she knew of it now. In Samara's mind, she would not have made a second thought as to not escaping any form of captivity, willful or not. But that was her mind, not the young Zephyrite's. She held onto Renee's hand reassuringly.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 pm

"I'm under his mind control." The girl sighed. There was no way she could willfully leave- or willfully stay- without upsetting them. "You don't know how hard it is." She tried to smile, lip wobbling. She broke and frowned.

"Reneeee!!" XL came flying out of nowhere and hugged the girl.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed May 23, 2012 1:23 am

" Do you know what's interesting about that?...You -can- break it if you will it." she said, giving a reassuring squeeze to the alien's hand.

She barely had any time to react with XL practically plowing into her when he came flying. " WHOA!" she shouted before ducking.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed May 23, 2012 4:01 am

Renee hit the floor, laughing. "Oh my god XL, you're here too!" She returned his wild hug.

"And so did I." XR came up, surprised that they had actally found her. He muttere. "unfortunately."

The teen patted their heads affectionately. She couldn't believe they had come for her! Well, she was sure XR had been forced, but XL had arrived and that was what was important

Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 am

" Now we can try getting you out of here!" Samara exclaimed, " But I'm not taking you to Star Command, missy."

Huh? What was Sam's idea now?
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 am

"Uh, what?" XRcrossed his arms. What was she up to? This was rediculous. Where was she going to take Renee?

The young energy vampire hissed at XR playfully. He leapt back. "Miss me, snack chips?" She asked with a purr. She looked back at XL and got on one knee, patting his head and looking at Sam. "So, what are you planning?" She was excited to leave but scared of what would happen.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 am

Samara smirked as the Zephyrite made a joke at XR. She then stood up to her full height and crossed her arms. The expression she gave was one of complete seriousness;

" To my 'father'. He may be able to help you."

Was she serious?

No one had really met the reclusive Dr. Eugene Fifer. Star Command knew of him..but it was difficult to even find any way of contacting the man.

Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed May 23, 2012 10:28 am

Renee looked up at Sam in surprise. She knew of and greatly respected Dr. Fifer, not that she knew anything about him. She was fascinated to no end by his work- thats why she loved spending so much time with Sam. "Dr. Fifer? We're going to see him?" Her eyes widened in ecitement. "You think he can help me?"

But there was still a bit of a problem- she had real feelings for her master mixed in with the forced ones. She did care about him.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu May 24, 2012 1:35 am

Samara made a notion for them to get up and get a move on. It would be awhile before they could catch a shuttle going anywhere near to where the fembot suggested, but they had to try. She motioned for them to follow back into the terminals.

" He probably would. I don't know exactly. I don't know what we're dealing witch so I can't give a definite answer."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu May 24, 2012 7:51 am

Renee followed warily. Going this far from him gave her a sever headache. It would get worse as they went on. She let go of XL's hand long enough to take a few painpills from her utility belt. "I might start acting funny, but that's only because he's getting mad. Seperation anxiety sort of." She warned sam.

XR rolled his eyes grumpily but continued following.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

Samara nodded her head, giving Renee a concerned but reassured look. " In the meantime, I could probably do something to help block anything transmitted to you. " she said, letting a little spark light up around her fingers. " Energy manipulation can be a rather handy thing at bad times." If anything, Samara could maybe send a small pulse to Renee's chips to give them a sense of relief from any mental ties she felt strain on. At this point, Sam didn't care of the repercussions, seeing as this now focused on helping Renee.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 am

Renee smiled thankfully. She kept following sam across the port. "Thanks." She sighed. Life was finally coming back, peice by hopeful peice. She shut her eye, taking a deep breath. "Do you think he would be able to flush the nanites out of my system too?" They were what made her an energy vampire, what had altered her system. If they were flushed out she might even have a chance at being mostly organic again.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu May 24, 2012 10:48 am

" Nanites? Definitely. If anything, my creator isn't an expert for nothing." Samara replied, giving Renee's hand a reassuring squeeze. So THAT was the culprit? Definitely not any nanites the gynoid had heard of before. This would be something that Gene would like to take a look at if he had that kind of time.

Right now, she had to keep her eyes peeled for a specific shuttle or they would miss their chance.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu May 24, 2012 10:55 am

Renee had no idea what to look for and only found herself following like a little kid. She linked her othe rhand with XL and smiled sweetly, blushing. XR huffed and followed. He was excited about meeting the expert roboticist, still. This would be an interesting trip.

Back at the shack Renee and her master had been living in, he was pacing angrily. Well, pacing as much as a robot without feet could. He could feel his pet- no, he coached himself-his DAUGHTER moving further and further away. What was she doing?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 am

Samara lead the wayward group farther into the terminal. The ships along the way became fewer and smaller, along with many of the people. " Okay..where...where- AHA! Here!" she stated as she stopped, pointing over to a smaller ship.

This was not like many of the multi-transport crafts that they had seen earlier. It was a more modestly built one, like a basic tour package ship for small families. " We need to take something small. It won't give as large an energy signature as a bigger ship would. This won't mask ours entirely..but it's a smaller becon than if we were to board a lager vessel." she said, moving them towards it.

Sam opened the door to the spaceship, motioning them to get inside quickly. The gynoid nearly jumped at someone touching her shoulder; " Hey, girlie! That's my ship!" a gravelly voice stated, belonging to none other than the pilot. " This is an emergency sir, I do apologize." she said, shoving a card in his direction, " Contact this number and they can either get you this ship back or get you a new one!Thank you!Bye!" she said before climbing in and shutting the door behind her, leaving a confused alien pilot to look at the card.

Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue May 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Renee sat down and strapped in, taking a deep breath. "Good," She smiled at Sam a little nervously. "He's going to be looking for me."

XR huffed but sat down. He looked around slightly uncomfortabley. It was good, no, GREAT that their energy signatures would be hidden, but something still bothered him. This was a small ship, smaller than most, and was a tour. It was made to carry small items, like valuables, instead of bulk with it's passengers. As far as he knew many criminals had learned to target the little ships because of this.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue May 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Samara sat herself down in the pilot's cockpit. " Are all of you guys seated??" she asked as the ship's engine warmed up. With the confirmation that her friends were safely strapped down, the fembot initiated the sequence of lift off.

It doesn't take long before the ship sets off from the terminal. It remained within atmosphere for a brief amount of time before heading off into space. " Alright guys..we're on the way.."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

meanwhile, Nos-4-a2 was tearing angril through the terminal. He grabbed a dumbfounded looking pilot. He bared his fangs, growling furiously. "wHERE DID SHE GO?!" He demanded, roaring. She was not to leave, he had made tht very clear, so the girl must have been taken. He would not stand for this. She was his, his property, unwanted by anyone else. He had every right to his 'daughter' and would not let her leave without a fight.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next