To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLoSC Prompt Meme

3 posters

Go down

BLoSC Prompt Meme Empty BLoSC Prompt Meme

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 am

So Steel and I were talking about a story idea I had gotten recently and how I currently have too many ideas and half-finished fics to actually do something with it, when the idea of a prompt meme came up. If you have an idea that you want to see done, but you feel you don't have the time/interest/talent/whatever to do it yourself, simply place it here for someone else to take a crack at!

Here's a general format to use:
Character(s): Any specific characters you want to see go here. Specify if you want only the listed characters and no one else.
Pairing(s): Any specific pairings you want to see go here.
Genre: Preferred genre goes here.
Rating: If there is a certain rating the prompt will be, either because of your preference or because of the content, specify here.
Prompt: The actual prompt itself. Plot, setting, and other miscellaneous details go here.
If you don't have any preferences for the first four sections, then simply place "N/A" or "None" (Just not the prompt section; what are you even doing posting here if you're not giving or answering a prompt? Razz ).

And now for some guidelines:
-Follow the fanfiction section's guidelines for ratings.
-If your prompt includes obscure/background canon characters or fan characters, be sure to link any available information for the benefit of potential takers. If no linkable info is available, be ready to answer any potential questions.
-Don't let the fact that someone has already answered/will be answering a prompt keep you from trying your hand at it.
-If someone has accepted your prompt, do NOT harass them about it. They have chosen to do your prompt of their own free will, and they have just as much of a right to change their mind and not do it.
-Conversely, if you have accepted a prompt and find yourself unable to fill it for one reason or another, be sure to let the prompter know rather than leave them waiting for something that will never come.

Alright, let's get this thing going, shall we~?
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

BLoSC Prompt Meme Empty Re: BLoSC Prompt Meme

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 am

Forgive me for the double post, but this was something I wanted to get out there, since it was what inspired this thread in the first place:

Character(s): Buzz Lightyear, Warp Darkmatter
Pairing(s): None, though Buzz/Warp could probably be applied if the author so wishes
Genre: Thriller/Mystery
Rating: T-M, depending on what the author comes up with
Prompt: It starts out as a regular day for Buzz--defending the galaxy, foiling Zurg's scheme, and making Warp face justice--until he returns to Star Command and is told that his ex-partner and old friend never existed.
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Character(s): Petra, Plasma Boy, possibly Senator Hammerhold
Pairing(s): Petra/Plasma Boy
Genre: Romance, I suppose?
Rating: Nothing more mature than Teen, please.
Prompt: A story detailing how the two first met and began dating, possibly ending when Petra is sent to the Academy.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral Dog Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Characters: Era, Eon, Epoch, King Nova, and a Space Ranger of your choice.
Pairings: ???
Genre: Adventure, Suspense, maybe a little Dark Comedy since the Chlorm definitely have that vibe.
Rating: Any!
Prompt: The three Chlorm abduct King Nova. The reason? That is up to you. A certain Ranger comes to save the day, but is caught. Now, the bickering duo must work together to escape!
Feral Dog
Feral Dog

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down