To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer on Star Command, Part 2

3 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer on Star Command, Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer on Star Command, Part 2

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:55 pm

"Eeeeeeehhh!" XL whinned as he waved his arms. "Leave me alooone."
========
Jill yawned tiredly as she laid her head down on the desk. She spent half the night thinking over Tyler and Myka. She cared for both deeply, yet...couldn't decide. 'This shouldn't be this hard!' She thought angrly. 'One actually cares for you while the other's locked up in an asylum!'
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Summer on Star Command, Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer on Star Command, Part 2

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Renee crossed her arms. It scared her to think that, maybe, he had learned about the theatre incident but knew the reaction would be totally different if he did. "Fine." She griped. Flicking her tail, she went to hang out with Judus for a little while. Maybe help him with his homework.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 pm

"Wow that was easy." XL thought outloud then went to Jill. "Hey pin cushion!" He said the nickname merrliy. Jill moaned a bit. She had gotten that flippin' name after the Bog Hog incedent.

"What do you want XL?" She tiredly asked, not really up to kicking anything.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm

"I still need help on planning the party. Do you know what she'd like for her cake?" He wrang his hands. Here he was, planning a party for his friend, and he didn't even know what she liked.
===

"Morning hot stuff!" Renee suprised Judus for real this time. she had gotten better at going stealthy and had gotten good at sneaking up on him.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:16 pm

"Moring fluffy!" Judus smiled and kissed her nose. "Chase any mousies down today?" He joked.
====
"Try something fishy, like a seafood cake or...something." Jill said tapping a pen againt a notepad she had on her desk.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 pm

XL stuck out his tongue. "She would like that?" He really needed to update what little he new about Zephyrites. But, assuming they were like earth cats, fish cake made sense. "Never mind. Favorite color or theme I should use?"
===

"no," Renee chuckled. "They got banned becuase me and my dad kept slipping into the lab and eating them." She rubbed the back of her neck. "My eighteenth birthday is coming up, you know."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

"I'd steer clear from Reds and purples." Jill suggested. "Brings back alot of bad memories." She was abstent mindenly doodling on the pad.
=====
"Really? And what should I get the pussycat who has everything?" Judus smiled at her.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:38 pm

"Suprise me." She smled and kissed is cheek. Looking down on the papers he was filling out, the cat smirked. "Need homework help?"
++++++++

XL raised an eyebrow. "Bad memories about what?" He wondered what she could associate with that. Her eye was red for goodness sakes.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Jill bit her lip as she tapped the pad. Renee had asked her not to tell XL about her time with Nos. She just continued to doodle. "N-nothing, just...avoid those two colors."
=====
"Less you're offering for me to disect you, I don't think you can help much." Judus joked as he held the sheet up.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 pm

"Ick." Renee stuck out her tongue. "No thanks, anatomy isnt my thing. Im a robotics person."
===

"Uhm..... okay then." XL took it down- avoid red and purple. He was curious as to why but it seemed to make jill nervous. The fax machine took it as sign that he didnt want to know. "How about gold and silver? Does she like that?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Jill chewed on her pen thinking it over, That could work. "Yeah, those two are fine." She smiled at him. "Gold and silver would be perfect for her."
======
"Figures." Judus smirked playully as she filed the paper away in his bag. "So, what brings you by, M'lady?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 pm

"Good." He nodded with a smile. So, he had an idea for the colors and food. "Anything else i need?"
====

"Just stopped by to say good morning." Renee smiled at him. "You notice how XL has beed acting weird lately? Hes avoiding me or something."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm

"No, he seems the same as always. Hitting me with water ballons, tripping me, leading me towards a pit he dug...all normal." Judus said with a shrug.
=====
"Did you get her a gift?" Jill asked tapping her pad.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm

XL paused. "Oh, that might be important huh?" He chuckled. Earlier this summer renee had gone through the trrouble of finding the date of when he was first built and putting together a surprise party. He was kind of returning the favor.
=====

"He dug a pit on a space station?" Renee laughed. she still knew that the bot was jealous of her boyfriend but it was funny to watch them argue over her.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:03 pm

"well, not so much a pit as a deep dent." Judus said. "About deep enough to trip on. Then the Commander saw it and yelled at him for it."
======
"Yeah, sorta important." Jill smirked a bit before looking down at the scribbled covered pad. She blushed when she noticed she had wrote down 'Myka' and 'Tyler' about a thousand times.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm

"But I don't know what to get her!" The photocopier whined and panicked. "I have no idea what she likes. Judus" He spat. "will probably get her something better anyway."
====

"Of course." Renee laughed. "As long as no one gets hurt. I kind of feel sorry for XL sometimes." She admitted, leaning on the table.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Jill quickly crumpled up the paper and chucked it into the trash bin. Turning back to XL she smiled a bit nervously. "Hey! how about a collar?" Jill asked.
======
"He really does like you huh?" Judus asked and sneezed a little. "Huh...someone must be talking about me..."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Renee chuckled. "Yeah, and I bet he's the one talking." She handed the Naga a tissue. "He does deserve some love."
===

"A collar?" The photocopier laughed. "Thats crazy. But i could get her some jewelry or something maybe?" He looked at the ranger hopefully.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm

"That's what i ment." Jill said resting her head on her hand, "A pretty jeweled collar." Jill had taken a stab in the dark. She wasn't use to buying for girls. She was such a tomboy her whole life and had no idea what Renee would like.
====
"Didn't say he didn't." Judus said blowing his nose.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm

"Oh, come on I kknow you wished someone other than me thought that though." She smirked. Boys were so easy to read. They were like books.
-----

"Oh." XL laughed. "Maybe I'd be better off asking her dad about the collar idea. thanks, though."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"Okay, maybe I am a little jealous!" Judus admitted. "There you've cracked me open Detective!" he joked and lifted his hands up in surrender.
=====
Jill looked back at the trash bin and sighed. She went back to work, hoping to get her mind off Tyler and Myka.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 pm

"Under arrest." Renee took his hands and smiled. "Trial by birthday." this was going to be rich. She wondered how jill was doing after the dance and the photo albums. Was her friend okay?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Jill sighed again. She had been threw alot in the past week. All the cadets had seen her as a baby, her nonboyfriend had seen her embarrassing photos, she was caught kissing him by her father, teased relentlessly, and to top it all off, she had complicated feelings for two boys.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Myka quietly came up behind Jill. "are you okay?" He started to apologize. the boy felt bad for looking at her baby pictures. He hadn't wanted too and hoped Jill knew that. He tapped her shoulder and held out some roses. "Im sorry."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Jill looked a little shocked, but smiled at him and accepted the flowers. "Sorry for what?" She chuckled as she smelled the lovely roses. She had never gotten flowers from a boy she wasn't related to before. It...was kinda nice.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next