To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all)

2 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all) - Page 10 Empty Re: toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all)

Post by Stomper1232 Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Meanwhile Chris was busy decorating his apartment and was wondering if anything crazy is going on for Christmas Eve for Buzz's family
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

http://stomper1232.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all) - Page 10 Empty Re: toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all)

Post by buzz lightyear fan Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Zurg went back to planet z and later sara was the only one tonight who has nightmare about villains sara was scared and sneek into buzz and alasyas room to sleep with them sara think they won't mind
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Later that night Chris had a nightmare that Zurg was planning something during Christmas and he woke up suddenly "Is Zurg really up to something or was it just a dream" Thought Chris
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Later at planet z
Oh what to do to ruin christmas any suggestions grubs or brain pods said zurg
Steal buzz wife or news paper said brain pod 18
Ooh the second one steal buzz news paper said zurg
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:37 pm

"Don't you do that every year though?" asked a Grub
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:42 am

Yes or maybe i destroy capital planet said zurg
Later at capital planet
it was a beautiful snowy morning buzz and alasya wake up and saw sara and davy Jack and jill walk in later alasya went shopping with davy jack and jill
Buzz got a text from buzzia saying want come to my house with our brothers and sisters and our wife and husband and kids buzz text sure buzz and sara went to buzzia house on the way buzz saw alasya sister morgen hey were you going said morgen as mr hayman come out of his house i going to buzzia's house said buzz oh who she said morgen my sister you getting on my nerves said buzz as he run to a buzzia house that the other side of mr hayman
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:45 pm

At that moment alarms went off all over Captial Planet "Oh no" Said McKenzie as she heard them as she was waking up from her apartment and noticing Zurg's ship coming down
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh no it zurg said buzz as he look out buzzia window
Really let check it out and kids stay here said nick as he buzz zack hannah buzzey buzzia ty Alice and zack wife and buzzey and buzzia husband

hello everybody i will ruin christmas by stealing people kids who ever has some or i kidnap you adults instead and to electric tower with his team storm keeper's and to get out you have to defeat me and electric said zurg

No! Not him electric said buzz

Which is it said zurg
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Chris was watching outside his apartment and called Star Command to get as many rangers available to take down Zurg and the Storm Keepers
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Electric and his storm keeper's do electric grab on all adults
Good idea said zurg
Alasya was scared and hope electric don't do same thing he did to buzz last month
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Suddenly several Space Rangers showed up (including Chris and McKenzie) and started fighting Electric and the Storm Keepers.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Now grab the rangers said zurg as electric grab the space rangers
Later at storm keeper's tower
so we grab all adults on capital planet now you have Christmas here with no kids said electric
Later at capital planet
All kids come out of the house's
and they say MOMMY DADDY WHERE ARE YOU! Said all the toddlers and there were some babys
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:35 pm

(I might use  some Background space rangers and use their unoffical names people came up with from the "Background Space Rangers" topics in this rp soon)

"Oh great we have to go through this again?!" Said Chris as him and the other rangers where trapped in the tower.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Yes and last time when alasya defeat me with her parents then i deside to work with zurg now there's another villain who event evil put your hands to together dan the evil powerful said electric

Oh man dan ok any ideas anyone to defeat them said alasya

Well if we win we take the kids and take you adults back to capital planet and shut up alasya said dan

buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:50 pm

"I have an idea, how about we split up into two groups, the first group of rangers try to shut down the tower, while the second group of rangers try to stop Electric and his forces" suggested Chris
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Chris the adults who not rangers and im on Christmas vacation with buzz said alasya

Shes correct oops i don't want electric zurg and dan and electric team to hear me because what happen last time yeah I'm on alasya side about it so chris rethink about us and other adults that was on capital planet said buzz
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:00 pm

"I will do this by myself then, the last time we where here I could of taken down Lightning, McKenzie will try to help you guys escape the tower, I am going to face Lightning by myself" Said Chris as he went to find Lightning alone
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Oh no you don't said electric and dan and zurg as electric and dan use their powers to grab chris

They too powerful for you chris said buzz as they all in prison

Yeah we need to fight them ok we need to be prepared let me know when we all ready said alasya

Well I'm not do this battle I'm get hurt by storms and electric yeah i be sitting through that moment said buzz

Buzz we need you you just saying that because you broke your leg that he thinks its evil and he took your voice please try buzz said alasya
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:12 pm

"Well great, knowing that Lightning some how got stronger since last battle and about most of Star Commands Space rangers are captured I don't know how we are going to able to win this" Said Chris.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Whose lighting you mean electric he been that powerful said alasya
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:19 pm

"Yeah that's what i meant, but I swear I was up to his level when I gotten stronger due to my gem power the last time, when I was about to fight him" Said Chris
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Well he been that strong end of story said alasya
Later at capital planet
We got to do something or we be all alone on Christmas said sara idea we should fight the bad guys said jack
Ok how to get there said sara
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Suddenly a young female ranger from the academy walks in "You kids might be able to get there, but you will need a ranger like me to help you get in, and by the way I am Chelsea Speedchaser, one of the few adults to escape the Storm Keepers, you may know my older brother Chris, since hes good friends with your father" Said Chelsea as she was willing to help them get there.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:46 am

Ok my name is Sara and these are brothers jack and Davy and this is my sister jill and did you set off the alarms when you escaped all the kids here are worried and me said sara
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:44 am

"Well it wasn't easy, While Chris was trying to escape to find Electric, I managed to sneak out while they where after him" Said Chelsea
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next