To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all)

2 posters

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all) - Page 8 Empty Re: toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all)

Post by Stomper1232 Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:53 pm

"Fine but if you need my help or the normal Rangers help just bring this beacon" Replied David as he hands it to her.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

http://stomper1232.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all) - Page 8 Empty Re: toddlers jill sara davy and jack (open to all)

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:43 am

Ok now leave me alone said alasya
Later at storm keeper's tower prison
buzz was humming and draw a broken heart and buzz start crying and hope alasya win
Dad you shouldn't fight him in the first place and he broke your leg now he got your voice in a dark cloud said sara
Yeah we know how you feel upset when you miss mommy said davy
Jill jack and sara nod in agreement
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:58 am

Meanwhile Chris was talking to McKenzie about the current events, "I just don't understand why Alasya couldn't saved them then I mean we had the perfect opportunity and she deiced to give up and we were winning too" Said Chris "I don't get it either" Said McKenzie.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I have to do it myself like electric said Chris McKenzie taylor and brady don't under stand did they hear what he said probably not they dummy's and i work alone when i fight all villains said alasya
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:25 pm

"Alright alright" Said Chris you can do it yourself.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Huh? Who said that well why my mom work alone when she was a spy i guess she know i got same problems as her she pretend to die and run away maybe i see her at storm keeper's tower and see if she kidnap said alasya
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Later Blayde was injured badly this time and left the Storm Keeper tower and called Alasya real quick "Ugh I give up this stupid plan, You can go ahead and go in, I am no longer part of this stupid plan that Lightning payed me to do, promising me to get revenge on my Half Brother Chris just so I could accept the mission" Said Blayde as he finnished the message and heading back to the Death Helmet base.

(I am running out of places to put Blayde  in this RP so this may be the last part Blayde appears in this one but he will appear in other rps and fan fics I'll do, and if they are in the current timeline with Morgan, Cody, Jerred, and Chelsea he may be appearing as an anti hero)

Last edited by Stomper1232 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:01 pm

A week later
I'm ready to fight with my dad said alasya

Ok butt have raven she's your mom said dan

Mom you have to help us save buzz and our kids said alasya

And buzz is her husband and he lost his voice we need try to win said don

Ok said raven as they ready to fight zurg first

(Bye the way don is king pierce butt now i call him don for now)
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Meanwhile Chris was trying to research on who this Lightning guy is and why the Storm Keepers are so interested in Buzz and his Kids, "There has to be some explanation" Said McKenzie as she was helping him research
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Two hours later
Yay we defeat all villains said alasya
Ok deal a deal bring the kidd and buzz and put his voice back in said electric
Later buzz and kids come out alasya who that women next to my farther n law said buzz
That your mother n law raven my mom so glad you got your voice back said alasya
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Later after Chris found out about the news, "Is this whole thing over for real this time" Thought Chris
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:05 pm

A month later
Buzz and alasya put up decorations on the Christmas tree
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Meanwhile at that same time Chris and McKenzie where trying to decorate there own tree at their apartment, "Is it almost finished?" Asked Chris, "Almost" Replied McKenzie.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Ok sara pick another ordiement said buzz as sara pick one that have buzz and alasya on it in the picture frame on the ordiement daddy when was this taking asked sara let me see oh this was awhile ago it was outside of the high school and we let someone take picture of me and alasya so we make this ordiement said buzz ok so why can't we go with mommy said sara oh because you ruin the surprise and they probably get something for us why else we be alone said buzx
(Sorry if i spelled it wrong)
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Meanwhile Chris was wondering how Buzz and his family was up to and wonder how they are doing "I think they are doing fine and are happy to be together again" Replied McKenzie
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Yeah alasya and your brothers and sister out shopping said buzz
So what happen if zurg kidnap us said sara
Well if he does maybe he trap us in gem history said buzz gem history? Said sara yeah like it got gems and tell us about it and like hair gems and people from planet morph and powerfuls,tangen grounders and water powerfuls and fire powerfuls yeah and got copys of our gems they grow when we were born and got warnings for our gems said buzz sara check under her shirt my gem not grew in me can i see yours said sara buzz pull down part of the neck part it green with a purple swirl yeah maybe it grows when you use your powers i don't know it been awhile so it also updates when you use your powers like when you learn new powers said buzz as they continued put ordiements on the tree and one more thing people from morph some people have gems somewhere elseon your body butt our family on our chest said buzz wow that so cool said sara
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Meanwhile David also heard about this gem and decided to research about it "So that what it is" Thought David
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:59 am

if david and his friends don't know what a gem is and maybe they want information from me said buzz
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Later David asked what these gems that the gems Buzz are talking about is.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:24 am

gems are on people body like chest or hands or in your head like hair powerfuls,tangen grounders,powerfuls,water powerfuls,fire powerfuls and people from morph like me so people who has powers but morph can't use their powers and we grab weapons sometimes and gem warning where you from david and what species are you said buzz
i can't for mommy and my brothers and sister come home said sara
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:16 am

" I see,and I am Human" Said David
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 am

you from where and i almost forgot the weather controls said buzz
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:00 pm

"I am from Pluto and my closest friend Miranda Onyx who is also Human is from Sataurn" Repled David
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 am

ok so you and your friend doesn't have a gem said buzz
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:37 am

"Not at all, and I don't think most of the other rangers have it either" Replied David
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next