To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, Earthlings

Go down

Greetings, Earthlings Empty Greetings, Earthlings

Post by Zorm Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Was very kindly invited here, so might as well say hi. I'm yet another remnant of old, broken fandoms; became zany about the show sometime around 2001 and therewith spent a few intense years squeeing mainly over Zurg and Warp, who still remain my favorite characters. Left behind a pile of embarrassing fan-scratchings, but that's another story. Back then, I was commencing my lengthy university studies; clever math-brains can perchance do the calculations and see that years have, alas, started taking their toll. tongue

These days I enjoy double-brick-shaped fantasy books whose authors sometimes suffer from the dictionary-eating syndrome and even zurgishly invent their own words such as 'unhermeneuticable', Norse mythology and prehistory, metal, and drawing, among a plethora of other things. If the Emperor collects troll dolls, I seem to collect more or less irrelevant subjects of interest.

I'm approximately semi-semi-semi-active (That makes one eighth?) in this fandom at the moment, but hopefully this place will re-kindle some of that old interest.
Zorm
Zorm

CADET

CADET

http://zorm.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum