To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLoSC Caption Contest #2

5 posters

Go down

Which caption do you think is best? [see first post for captions]

BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_lcap25%BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_lcap13%BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_lcap38%BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_lcap24%BLoSC Caption Contest #2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

BLoSC Caption Contest #2 Empty BLoSC Caption Contest #2

Post by Alexa Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

EDIT:
We are now in the second week of the Caption Contest. Any one is allowed to vote for a winner! Go ahead! It'll be worth it!

Entry One:
"Awww... A kitten? For me? Buzz, you shouldn't have!"
-by Ranger Nova

Entry Two:
"D-Do I really have to kiss Vicki Vortex?"
-by Steel

Entry Three:
"Can't you measly twits hurry this photo shoot up? I can't stay smiling in this pose forever!"
-by Fox Storm

Entry Four:
*gasp* "Is that my old Evil Overlord play-set?!"
-by Strictly Sherlock

Please cast your votes to determine a winner! Poll ends in seven (7) days.

---
Welcome to the To Infinity and Fandom Caption Contest!

In these Caption Contests, I shall post a screenshot from an episode of BLoSC (this week's being from the Torque Armada), and you will have the chance to make up what you think the characters are saying or doing!

Now for the basics:

RULES:
1. Keep your captions at or below a PG rating, please. We don't want to sully the minds of the innocent.
2. You can post up to five captions each week, but only one will have the chance to win when the voting starts. Please keep all five captions in one post.
3. Make it funny! This isn't as much a requirement as a suggestion, but the funnier it is, the more likely it will win.
4. If you want to enter the contest but want to keep your entry anonymous from the other participants, send me your caption(s) via PM. Up to five.

JUDGING:
*This is a two week long contest.
*The first week, starting today and ending on June 16, 7 PM Eastern Time, will consist of the forumites submitting their captions
*From each participant per contest, I shall pick the caption I think is best.
*This starts the second part of the contest which will end one week after it starts.
*In the second part of the contest, forumites will be allowed to vote on which of the chosen captions they think is the best.
*The caption that gets the most votes will be declared the winner, with possible other places depending on how many people enter.

IMPORTANT: There is a limit of ten choices allowed in each poll, so if more than ten people enter, then I will be required to choose the ten best captions (no more than one from each participant) regardless of how many other people enter.

PRIZES:
That's right! Prizes! The winning entry(s) will get their chance to request a BLoSC themed written piece from me. Or, maybe even art if I can manage. The more people who enter, the more prizes will be given, and the better quality they will be.

Additional Notes:
If you have any suggestions on a better set-up for these contests, or if you wish to offer your help in creating prizes for even just one contest, send me a PM to discuss this. This is a contest we're doing for fun, and the more people who participate or help, the more good times will be had!

And now, the screenshot to caption:

Have at it!

Last edited by Alexa on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

BLoSC Caption Contest #2 Empty Re: BLoSC Caption Contest #2

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:53 am

Entry 1: "Awww... A kitten? For me? Buzz, you shouldn't have!"

Entry 2: "Jim-crackin'-dandy!" - Zurg's reaction to learning he has more fangirls than Buzz.

Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:42 am

ENTRY #1: "D-Do I really have to kiss Vicki Vortex?"

ENTRY #2: "Smiling isn't my strong point!"

ENTRY #3: "Darkmatter, quick... I think I busted a seam!"
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Just a reminder, the entry portion of this contest ends in approximately 23 hours. Anyone can enter, and it's not like there's any harm in trying, right? Besides, the more people who enter, the better the final prizes will be as well as the chance of there being more prizes!

Anyone who has already submitted a post but has less then five entries is allowed to edit their post to add more.

Have at it!

Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Entry 1: "Can't you measly twits hurry this photo shoot up? I can't stay smiling in this pose forever!"

Entry 2: "Oooh, another troll doll? Quickly, Grubs, bid on this doll! I NEED to add it to my collection!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Strictly Sherlock Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 pm

(Nothing like entering at the last minute, lol...)

Entry 1: *gasp* "Is that my old Evil Overlord play-set?!"

Entry 2: "So, Little Minion, what do you think about taking over the galaxy?"
Strictly Sherlock
Strictly Sherlock

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

http://www.studysherlockiana.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Entries are now closed for this week and the poll is now open! Please cast your votes for which entry you think should win this caption contest!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm

And the winner in this caption contest with 3 votes of eight is the lovely Fox Storm! Congratulations to her, and good job to our other three entrants for being close behind her (Ranger-Nova, Strictly Sherlock, and Steel~. Good job to you all.)

Fox has won the fabulous prize of a 300-500 words drabble, written by me, of any BLoSC character/prompt/topic they choose (no OCs, however. Only canon characters). I'll be sending a PM in regards to your prize.

Join us next week (most likely) for Caption Contest #3!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down