To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ty Parsec's Window-WIP

2 posters

Go down

Ty Parsec's Window-WIP Empty Ty Parsec's Window-WIP

Post by Mod Thu May 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Ty Parsec's Window-WIP Ty_win10

Behold! A WIP.

The window was inspired by the Kingdom Hearts windows in the beginning of the game, when you start out as Sora and he's fighting the Heartless on top of the Disney Princesses windows. I wanted to do something like that for Ty here. I wanted to make him look like that while he's in pain, he's also floating, as if he's trying to relax. The characters in the smaller circles represent the characters who have made an influence on his life in some way, with the energy vampire, NOS-4-A2, in the middle, because of what he did to Ty. Thus, he is the main part of this window, to represent the change in Ty's life. Buzz is on top, Mira and Booster are on the sides, XR and XL (whom you can't really see. Sorry!), and the Evil Emperor Zurg is at the bottom. They all have various functions as to why they're there in their respective places.

Buzz-to represent the friendship they have and the history between the two of them
Mira, Booster, XR-to represent new friendships
NOS-4-A2-Pretty much already explained it.
XL-Former henchman now turned good
Zurg-the enemy that every Space Ranger is sworn to fight against. He's also responsible for the creation of the energy vampire.

The symbols near the borders of the window are the Canis Lunis emblems, to represent the planet that Ty was stationed on where he became the Wirewolf.

I know it's a bit rough, and it is, so it's technically a work in progress, but I wanted to post it up because I'm happy with how it turned out.

Disclaimer: I don't own Ty Parsec, Buzz Lightyear, Mira Nova, Booster, XR, XL, Zurg, NOS-4-A2, the Canis Lunis symbol, or anything else Buzz Lightyear of Star Command related. They all belong to Disney/Pixar. I also don't own the Kingdom Hearts window design or anything related. That belongs to Disney/Squaresoft.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Ty Parsec's Window-WIP Empty Re: Ty Parsec's Window-WIP

Post by ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 am

Very very nice. Personality and reality, blended very sensibly so as to give horror but it doesnt distort or mar the art of the work - it actually reimforces it! Well done.
ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity
ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Thank you for that lovely compliment! I'm flattered that you interpreted the way you did. Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down