To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Apple a Day (Anti-4th Wall)

+3
Pythonmelon
Mod
Senior Doctor Thalassi
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Apple a Day (Anti-4th Wall) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Apple a Day (Anti-4th Wall)

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Mira Nova wrote:(Any chance I can join in as Mira? :3)

((Sure! You can also join in as yourself if you wish. Who knows, you might be able to breathe some life back into this thread~))
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

An Apple a Day (Anti-4th Wall) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Apple a Day (Anti-4th Wall)

Post by Mira Nova Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 pm

(aww sweet and we'll see Wink)
Mira sighed when she heard the announcement come over the speakers and looked down at the paperwork she had yet to complete from their latest mission. It wasn't getting done any time soon and she did need a break, though she wished it wasn't a doctor checkup, she hated needles. She glanced over at the young Corporal next to her and grimaced before grabbing the poor young woman up by her arm, "If I'm going to one of these things, you should too." She growled. The Corporal's eyes widened and she shook her head, "I uh have a lot of paperwork to finish R..Ranger Nova, maybe later?" She stammered. Mira studied her, "It'll still be here when you finish and it won't take that long, cause if it does I won't be happy." She said and dragged her along. "By the way, what's your name again Corporal?" She asked as she glanced over at the young woman. The Corporal was trying her best to free herself without much luck, "Uh H..Hannah, I mean Corporal Bates, Ranger." She said as formally as she could manage given the situation. Mira started to smile, "Well its a pleasure to meet ya, uh sorry for dragging you off like this but really you'll thank me later." She said. They arrived at the LGM lab and Mira steeled herself, "Ranger Nova and Corporal Bates reporting for our checkup ma'am." She said, finally releasing the Corporal.
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 pm

(Sorry about the wait. Things got in the way and somehow I wasn't getting the email notifications of the replies but I think that was due to the site's new changes.)

Situating herself up onto the exam table Minerva watched the doctor sterilize herself and get the depressor ready. While the physician was checking her optics, mouth, and audio sensors she was explaining that she wanted to perform an extra test to see how her mechanical implants were handling being attached to her organic half. When she was able to speak she replied, "That's perfectly fine with me. If I could ask would you send what you compute out to the Spiritoian Science Guild so that they can have it for their records on me? I just want to be sure that they know what's going on as well during this check-up."

**^**

Following the LGM TyFan hopped up onto the table and sat patiently as they began to check her sight, hearing, and her speech organs. It was just like going to her regular doctor but this was about ten times cooler than the old boring routine. After all it was her first time getting checked by the little green men that she had heard so much about.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:20 pm

(I'm gonna crash this thang up!)

The soft swishing of the Star Command's doors opening alearted the LGMs' to a helmeted person entering the base. Removing the helmet, long brunette hair fell around the motorist's shoulders as two ice blue eyes blinked in surprise at the emptiness of the space station. "Hey, where is everyone?" Jillian Lightyear asked as she looked around. "Don't tell me it's a holiday."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Ginger looked up, surprised. "Hello Jillian." She smiled tiredly and invited the girl to sit by her. She wouldn't be called for a while now because she was low priority.

Python nodded. "I can catch a mental exam later." She stood still for the physical examination.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:12 pm

"Hey Mrs. Gade" Jill smiled and sat down next to her. "Do you know what's going on?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Ginger nodded. "The annual checkups." She smiled. "You didn't get the memo?" Everyone had gotten one, including Alan's old work account.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Jill stiffened up as she went pale. "Annual...check...ups?" She wheezed as she grabbed her helmet and bot up quickly.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:24 pm

The others around the waiting room looked up. "Hey!" Someone called. "We all have to go in, you can't leave yet!"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

"Sorry,forgotthatIlefttheovenon-" She said breathlessly as she neared the doors. As they opened, she crashed into a strong chest and fell backwards. Looking up, she saw the one thing she dreaded more then the checkups. Her Father. "Hi daddy..." She squeaked.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Buzz smiled brightly. "So you decided to show up on time! That's great Jilly." He helped her up, effectively trapping her in the waiting room.

Python exited but, instead of leaving yet, just decided to sit around in the waiting room for a bit longer.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 pm

"Umm, actually...I think I left something running at home, so-" Jill tried to slip by her father. She HATED doctors, doctors' offices, hospitals, everything about them.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Buzz only continued to keep her blocked in
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:40 pm

"Dad I seriously need to go and-" Jill tried to escape.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

"Jillian and Ginger." A LGM called.

"Go on pumpkin." Buzz urged her towards the door
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:45 pm

"But I feel fine! I really don't need to go threw with thi-" Jill tried to drag her feet as she tried to run off.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:48 pm

The LGMs had her now, and Buzz smiled slyly as she was dragged off for her checkup. Ginger only complied with them, hoping to get this over with soon.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

"So much for catching anyone who didn't report in for a checkup," Ranger laughed to herself, running through the halls unchallenged. Little did she or anyone else on Star Command know that there was someone else sneaking through those halls who didn't belong there...

---

Breaking in had been easier than he though. The security was never very good, of course, and as a former Ranger he was familiar with many of its weaknesses, but even so, he'd expected some obstacles. So far, there'd been none. Not a single Ranger seemed to be about, and Warp Darkmatter was able to stroll through the station as nonchalantly as when he used to work there.

He grinned as he headed for the room housing the computer core. Zurg wanted him to steal all their secrets, and it looked like he'd be able to deliver. Not even Lightyear was around to stop him. "This is gonna be a piece of cake," he gloated.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 am

((Woah, woah, guys. I get you're probably excited about this, but would you mind waiting for the rest of the players, please? Also, Python, Ginger has already had her check up on pages 2 and 3, and Jillian needs to wait since there have been others there and waiting before her. To everyone, I apologize for being so slow. I had been waiting for the necessary people to post (I'll make sure to send reminders earlier from now on), and I have been busy with work and plots on other forums.))

Ranger Sparkstar wrote:"That's perfectly fine with me. If I could ask would you send what you compute out to the Spiritoian Science Guild so that they can have it for their records on me? I just want to be sure that they know what's going on as well during this check-up."

"Of course!" Doc replied with a nod as she finished and set the scanner aside to process the findings. "I had already planned to do just that. Now, let's get the rest of this check-up done so we can get to your implants." She then moved to place her fingertips on Sparkstar's neck with the instruction to swallow. As she did so, a loud, recognizable voice could be heard booming through the bay. Ah, so Ranger Lightyear was finally here!

...And there was apparently also a small ruckus going on. What in the galaxy...?

The LGM attending to Ty started flipping through the pages of the second clipboard, letting out a small hum as it looked through the schedule. "How about next Teusdaaay?"it asked, only to glance to the door when two more rangers came in.

Taking the clipboard from beneath its arm, it checked off their names before pointing to the seating area with a "Please take a seeaat" before returning its attention to Parsec. Hmm, why was the Zephyrite still here? She seemed like she was in such a hurry to leave once they finished her check-up.

Speaking of which, the LGMs that had checked her had just finished cleaning their station, one of them heading over to the head LGM to hand it the results for filing.

"Jillian and Ginger."

Wait, what?

The LGMs that weren't in the middle of others' check-ups turned to look at the one who had called out, who noticed the stares and started to grin sheepishly. The LGM in charge merely shook its head. Independent thinker; what were they going to do with this one?

It then turned to the two mistakenly called. "Your check-up is dooone. You are free to gooo," It said to Ginger before turning to Jillian and her father. "Please take a seeaat."

Hey! Where was Python going? They didn't even get started yet! "Waaaiiit!" The three LGMs attending her called out in unison when they realized their patient was walking away.

The head LGM, meanwhile, brought a hand to its face with a sigh and shook its head again. It then turned to the seating area. "Fox Stooorm," it called out, motioning to the table Ginger had been checked on. "Please go to Station Threee."

((Alright, just so there's no more confusion, here's the tally so far))
Finished: Ty, Booster, Ginger
Checking: Minerva (by Doc), TyFan, Python, Fox Storm (by LGMs)
Queue (in order): Mira, Banes, Jillian, Buzz
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Jill whined a little as she was foruced to sit down in the waiting room. She tried to keep her wits as her body started to tremble. Okay, there was 2 people ahead of her, she still had time to escape.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm

"Oh, I should have guessed that you already have thought of that in the first place", Minerva suggested, laughing a bit at the impromptu prediction. Doing as she was told the cyborg gulped a couple of times while listening to what was going on outside the curtains, recognizing the voice of her team's captain and the sound of a crash that meant that something didn't go well.

Sitting in the exam room TyFan watched as much as she could as the LGMs moved about performing the various exams on her, doing as she was told at the same time so she wouldn't be causing too much trouble like what was happening in the waiting room.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:44 am

Jill was nearly white as a sheet at this point. Her body was shaking violently as she took deep breaths to keep herself from having a full on panic attack. She had to get out of here, she had to escape. Her head perked up when the doubled doors opened and closed, and there stood her ticket out of here. Ty Parsec, her father's best friend and one of her godfathers. He was in the middle of setting up another appointment with an LGM. She bit her lip as she snuck a glance at her father, who was in the middle of reading a magazine. She smiled a little, she could still get out of here.

Last edited by Cartoonhottie2009 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am

((Whoa, whoa, hold your horses there, Cartoonhottie2009. I still need to have Ty make another appointment. He's already in the Med Bay for his appointment, so If I may ask, would you kindly edit your post so that we can still have consistency, please? Much obliged!))

"How about next Tuesdaaay?"

When the LGM offered that day, Ty slightly furrowed his brows as he glanced off to the side, thinking at the top of his head if that day would be free for him. Once he figured out his schedule, he was about to reply when he saw two more Rangers come in.

As the LGM turned its attention to the Rangers for a moment, Ty saw the chance to remark on who it was that came in.

"Heh, well, whaddaya know? Buzz made it after all." A small smirk and a chuckle.

And his daughter was with Buzz, too. He gave her a small smile before he returned his attention to the LGM. "That'll be fine. What time do you have open?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Fox was still observing everything in sight, all to her amusement.

But then all of a sudden...

"...Why am I feeling like there's something wrong all of a sudden?" She looked over to her side, trying to understand what this random instinct was.

"Fox Stooorm, please go to Station Threee."

She perked up at the sound of her name."Hmm?...Oh! Oh, yeah...Coming." She walked over to the table the LGM motioned to and took a seat. She breathed in the clean and organized scents of the doctor's office as she waited for the LGM to do its thing, all the more wondering what that strange feeling was.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm

((Sorry About that, If you still have any problems, don't hesitate to tell me.))

Jill quickly stood up and took his arm. "Uncle Ty! There you are!" She smiled a little nervously at him. He smiled at her, unlike her father, Jill never treated him like a helpless victum. She gave his arm a gentle tug before she bascily dragged him towards the door. "I need your help on documenting the animals on Canis Lunis." She smiled at him sweetly as she was almost out of the waiting room, with Ty as her hostage. Just a few more steps...

Last edited by Cartoonhottie2009 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Python returned tiredly. So this checkup was serious business. She took her seat in wait for her turn. Soon she was called and yawned, entering.

The LGMs were fast. She was surprised when they started with vaccinations. The girl winced. "So what all vaccinations are we covering this year?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next