To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!)

5 posters

Go down

Election Time! Vote for Ty Parsec or Zurg!

Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) I_vote_lcap50%Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) I_vote_lcap50%Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) Empty Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!)

Post by Mod Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) Ty_par14

Cast your vote for your next President this year!

Note: There will be absolutely NO bribing allowed.

POLL'S UP, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Step up and vote! Step up and place your vote for your next President!

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) Empty Re: Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!)

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:55 am

aw man, no bribing... and I was going for a new car. Well, men, get going! Lets see who gets the popular vote
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Zurg - Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!) Empty Re: Presidential Election for 2012-Candidates Ty Parsec and Zurg Running (Poll's Up!)

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

I go with Zurg. Ty's probably the wiser choice, but Zurg's too awesome not to be president!
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm

They both are awesome...even though I put up a campaign poster for Zurg and voted for Ty. xD
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 pm

I still say we should have a third party candidate, but since I made the Ty campaign poster I don't think it would be fair for me to make one for a third party as well.

Also, the current poll allows you to vote for more than one option, so you might want to fix that bit, if you want it to be fair. XD
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 pm

I could try and fix it to see if I can fit in our mystery third party candidate.

Oh, it does?...Ah, darn it! Lemme see if I can fix it. xP
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 pm

At the moment it's a tie (no pun intended) between Zurg and Ty. We need another candidate to liven things up a bit. May I suggest XR? I don't know why, but I love the thought of him as president - although, he'd probably be worse than Zurg.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:52 am

Why not someone like Booster instead? He's never given much spotlight, but he has a kind and gentle heart. He might do some good if he became... Sir President!

Even though I already voted, haha. xD
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 am

Ooh, yes, Booster would make a great president (although he is a bit naive)!

Anyway, it looks like Zurg is taking the lead. Ty needs to improve his campaign!
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Well, I could put up a third candidate, but there's one problem. For some reason, I can't change the poll. In other words, I can't do anything to add another candidate to the poll, and I don't know why that is...help?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:01 am

You'd have to edit your first post. From what I can see you can add more options, but I don't know if that would reset the poll or not. Just in case it does, I'll write down the current votes here:

Ty Parsec -- 2 votes
Zurg -- 4 votes
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:14 am

You can? Huh...that's weird. For some reason, it won't show me the option to change the poll when I go to edit my post. It only shows my post on casting your vote, but the poll is missing.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down