To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

4 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus - Page 16 Empty Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:30 pm

"Uh Ozma?" She turned to the bashful ranger. "Would you like to ...i mean if you want to...only if you're comfurtable..." She chuckled.

"Come on Rocket Jockey." Ozma smiled as she pulled him by the hand. "Lets dance."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus - Page 16 Empty Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Ty didn't answer and just gave Simone a smile. But he did say, "Well, let's get onto the dance floor before the others do!"

Simone was still a bit confused onto the nickname Ty called her by as he led her onto the dance floor. It was when they actually got there that she asked again, "'Sim'?"

"Yeah...you like it? I think it's kind of fitting for you since you DO act like the big sister of us most of the time, and we have nicknames too. I think it's only fair you get one too."

Simone thought about his nickname and found herself liking it. She smiled at him and that was enough to answer his question.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Alan swirled with Ginger, tails entwined. Her dipped her over and- dropped her. She hit the floor painfully.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:02 pm

"Ooo," Their friends cringed.

"You do that to me, lightyear, and I'll dent your head." Ozma threaten.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Ginger sat up. "Okay federal disaster." Alan helped her to her feet. "We're going to do this my way."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:09 pm

"Oh, my..."

"She's okay, don't worry about her. Alan's just a bit...excited, that's all. "
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Alan smiled. Ginger took his hands. "Stand on my feet. it'll look like you dance better than you really do." She commanded. He looked a little suprised but did as she told. The spun, faster, across the floor effortlessly.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Ty and Simone saw how Alan and Ginger took to dancing across the floor with grace. Ty observed at how fast they were spinning and grimaced a bit at HOW fast they were going, but said nothing. He just hoped they would be careful about what they were doing.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Ginger pressed close to Alan, guiding him. "Aren't we going a little fast?" He asked, seeing the people swirl by.

"No, we're okay. I've done this before." Ginger hled his hand and stepped out of the way of an incoming couple, never losing a beat. "It's called the busy office shuffle."

"Alright everybody!" The DJ called from his stand. "Partner switch!"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

"'Cue me lightyear." Warp said as he quickly pulled Ozma away and switched her with one of his two dates. "Meet Jenny." Turning to Ozma he glared as they dance. "Listen here naturalist. Leave my buddy alone."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Alan stumbled as crockett sweapt ginger away with a smirk. He looked desperaately around, knowing no one dared get close enough to dance with him.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Simone watched as Ty and she separated. She saw Alan separated and decided out of her own heart, to dance with him.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 pm

"Excue me?" Ty turned and saw the twin to Warp's date. "I'm Penny, are you Ty? Warp told me to dance with you."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Ty looked over at Warp's smirk that he shot at Ty and sent a questioning eyebrow his way before turning back to Penny and said, "Yeah, sure. Let's dance."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Alan saw simone coming his way and smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Simone. You don't know how hard it is for a disaster like me to get someone to dance with." He looked at his feet.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Fox Storm wrote:Ty looked over at Warp's smirk that he shot at Ty and sent a questioning eyebrow his way before turning back to Penny and said, "Yeah, sure. Let's dance."

"Big bone said that it would be hard for you to get a dance partner cause you're so helpless." Penny said with a sweet smile as Ty frowned.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Ty frowned at she repeated Warp's words to him and slightly scowled but just kept his irritation under control. He didn't want to get upset on this night; he just wanted to have a good time after all he went through to get here.

Meanwhile, Simone just kindly smiled and said, "Of course, Alan. I don't mind dancing with you.."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Alan smiled gently. He danced slowly, trying to keep what distance he could and not throw her across the room or something. "So, you like Ty?" He spun her carefully.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Simone blinked at Alan's question. She stammered out, "W-what do you mean?" She hoped this was an innocent question and not the question she was dreading it was.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:00 pm

"Just asking." Alan corrected himself. "Ty's a nice guy, but some people are put off by the 'maiden-in-distress' thing.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Ty blinked again in confusion. "Oh...well, I, for one, could care less what anyone else thought of him. He's my friend....and a very good one at that." She whispered the last part silently, hoping Alan wouldn't hear.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Alan caught it alright. "He's a good friend, thats true." He shrugged. "Who else would put up with me when we're trapped on the obstacle course?" He snickered easily.

Ginger looked up at rocket. "So, who are you, exactly?" She asked him nicely.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Simone smiled in amusement at Alan's comment. "I'm sure he would be willing to put up with ANYONE. He's quite strong-willed, in my eyes."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"Rocket Crockett my dear. And may i say, you're a very lucky woman." He purred at Ginger.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"Oh, how so?" Ginger dipped with him. Another charming rookie, or was it just her?

Alan smiled at the comment. "Yeah, he puts up with a lot."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next