To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nova - Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed) Empty Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed)

Post by Alexa Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:31 am

Rows upon rows and stacks upon stacks of boxes holding carefully made and packaged technology made up the walls of the maze like enclosure they were in, with a thin metal warehouse surrounding that maze like a membrane around a cell. It was dusty, but well lit, and the occasional service robot hovered around, getting one of the boxes, and bringing it out to be shipped to any of the retails for Cosmic Tech products in the galaxy of Gamma.

As he sat, out of the way of where any action would probably take place, nervously scrubbing at the dust sending his neat freak attribute haywire, he couldn't help but think of how great it was that the owner of Cosmic Tech had retailers in Gamma instead of selling the products directly. That way, after the products had been sold to the retailer, he didn't have to worry about what Gamma riff-raff might steal them since the retailer would be losing out and not him. He was glad to be that owner of Cosmic Tech.

On the other hand, he was not glad to be at that warehouse, inspecting his products, and with a team of space rangers anticipating another theft. Alfred Cosmic grimaced yet again and glanced over to the exact team he was with.

Last edited by Alexa on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Nova - Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed) Empty Re: Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed)

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:51 am

Tapping her foot impatiently, Space Ranger Mira Nova let out a sigh and began to pace. They hadn't been at the warehouse long, but already she was growing bored. Sure, there might be some action later if someone attempted to break into the warehouse, but she knew they would probably have to spend a good few hours before that happened. And stake-out duty was never fun.

Why did the Commander have to send us? she thought, folding her arms. Glancing across the room, she saw Booster and Buzz excitedly discussing the recent thefts (seriously, didn't Buzz ever think about anything besides business?), XR sitting on a crate reading a Victoria's Circuits magazine, and Alfred Cosmic trying to brush away some dust. He suddenly glanced over in her direction, and she gave him a weak smile. "Do you think the thieves will show tonight?" Mira asked, trying to make conversation. They'd better. I don't want to waste a whole night in this place for nothing.

Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Nova - Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed) Empty Re: Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume One (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) (Completed)

Post by Alexa Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:"Do you think the thieves will show tonight?" Mira asked, trying to make conversation. They'd better. I don't want to waste a whole night in this place for nothing.

Alfred smiled back, more out of practiced false politeness than out of anything sincere. "Oh, hardly," he answered, his tone seeming more sincere than his smile. "Given how Fate normally deals her cards, I'm suspecting this to be the one night the thieves call in sick."

He leaned back, hand landing in more dust, and immediately jumped, trying to wipe the grime off his hand and then off whatever his hand had landed on. "Oh, certainly, if this bust ends up a bust, I will have words with whoever is supposed to clean around here." Of course, he wondered why he was there in the first place, but that was beside the point. Just because they were ultimately his products did not mean a thing since they were already paid for and supposedly out of his hair. But, he knew better than to question whatever logic Star Command used.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 am

Alexa wrote:Alfred smiled back, more out of practiced false politeness than out of anything sincere. "Oh, hardly," he answered, his tone seeming more sincere than his smile. "Given how Fate normally deals her cards, I'm suspecting this to be the one night the thieves call in sick."

Mira frowned. "I hope you're wrong about that." This was going to be a long night.

Alexa wrote:He leaned back, hand landing in more dust, and immediately jumped, trying to wipe the grime off his hand and then off whatever his hand had landed on. "Oh, certainly, if this bust ends up a bust, I will have words with whoever is supposed to clean around here." Of course, he wondered why he was there in the first place, but that was beside the point. Just because they were ultimately his products did not mean a thing since they were already paid for and supposedly out of his hair. But, he knew better than to question whatever logic Star Command used.

Mira raised an amused eyebrow at Alfred's antics with the dust, but otherwise remained silent.

XR, meanwhile, had put down his magazine and approached the two of them. "Hey, Alfred, I was thinking," he began, "since you own this big company, you must know a lot about stocks, right? Well, maybe you could do your bro a favour and give me some stock tips, huh? Just a few... it wouldn't hurt."

"XR, get back to sentry duty!" called Buzz. "Someone could waltz right in here while you're talking stocks."

"You mean someone like me?" The voice caused the team to turn around in surprise, and they came face to face with a yellow, four-armed alien pointing a blaster at them. "Nice to see you again, Buzzy Baby," grinned Torque.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:
XR, meanwhile, had put down his magazine and approached the two of them. "Hey, Alfred, I was thinking," he began, "since you own this big company, you must know a lot about stocks, right? Well, maybe you could do your bro a favour and give me some stock tips, huh? Just a few... it wouldn't hurt."

Alfred gave XR an annoyed look, but soon after seemed like he was sincerely considering an answer. However, before he could say a word...

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"XR, get back to sentry duty!" called Buzz. "Someone could waltz right in here while you're talking stocks."

"You mean someone like me?" The voice caused the team to turn around in surprise, and they came face to face with a yellow, four-armed alien pointing a blaster at them. "Nice to see you again, Buzzy Baby," grinned Torque.

He stared at "Mr. Four Arms" and then sighed, muttering to himself. "Well, that's another tick off the 'Villain Bingo' card." Villain Bingo aside, a cheat sheet on who these different ne'er-do-wells of Gamma were would be very useful. Their names, their faces, their modus operendi... Though, he could tell this one seemed to favor large blasters... Oh, it would be SO much easier to find information on these people if he had his monocle, but, of course, he wasn't allowed to wear it right now.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:04 am

Alexa wrote:He stared at "Mr. Four Arms" and then sighed, muttering to himself. "Well, that's another tick off the 'Villain Bingo' card." Villain Bingo aside, a cheat sheet on who these different ne'er-do-wells of Gamma were would be very useful. Their names, their faces, their modus operendi... Though, he could tell this one seemed to favor large blasters... Oh, it would be SO much easier to find information on these people if he had his monocle, but, of course, he wasn't allowed to wear it right now.

"I should have known you'd be involved in this, Torque." Buzz aimed his laser at the alien. "By the authority of Star Command, I'm placing you under arrest for breaking and entering and attempted theft."

"Sorry, Pally, but I've got other plans," laughed Torque. "Come on in, boys!" Within moments, Team Lightyear and Alfred were surrounded by an army of Torque clones.

"Oh, well this is just great." XR folded his arms.

"Why don't we get the Rangers here to do a little dirty work for us," one of the clones suggested.

"Sweet idea!" Torque held the blaster against Buzz. "Tell your Rangers and whoever that other guy is to start loading the boxes onto my ship outside!"
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Sorry, Pally, but I've got other plans," laughed Torque. "Come on in, boys!" Within moments, Team Lightyear and Alfred were surrounded by an army of Torque clones.

"Oh, well this is just great." XR folded his arms.

"Multiply like roaches, don't they," Alfred muttered, folding his arms much like his brother.

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Why don't we get the Rangers here to do a little dirty work for us," one of the clones suggested.

"Sweet idea!" Torque held the blaster against Buzz. "Tell your Rangers and whoever that other guy is to start loading the boxes onto my ship outside!"

"Oh, as if this place wasn't dirty enough," Alfred sighed, clearly not seeing the severity of the situation. "Having to do YOUR dirty work. Hmph."

That looked like a cell separator the crook was using, he noted. If he recalled right, cloning through cell separation happen to be one of the things he "looked into" for a "previous employer" but that would be something left unsaid for as long as he could help it.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 am

Alexa wrote:"Multiply like roaches, don't they," Alfred muttered, folding his arms much like his brother.

"And they're just as annoying too," replied XR, earning a glare from the Torques.

Alexa wrote:"Oh, as if this place wasn't dirty enough," Alfred sighed, clearly not seeing the severity of the situation. "Having to do YOUR dirty work. Hmph."

"Hey, can it, sweetheart." Torque waved the blaster in Alfred's direction. "Just do as I say, got it?"

Alexa wrote:That looked like a cell separator the crook was using, he noted. If he recalled right, cloning through cell separation happen to be one of the things he "looked into" for a "previous employer" but that would be something left unsaid for as long as he could help it.

Noticing that Alfred was staring at him instead of moving the boxes, Torque marched over. "What are you looking at? I thought I told you to get to work!" He looked at Alfred curiously. "Who are you, anyway? Some sort of stock boy or something?"

Meanwhile, the other Torques were forcing the Rangers to begin loading the boxes. "Come on, hurry up!" one yelled at XR, who was dragging a heavy box across the floor at a snail's pace.

"'Hurry up,' he says," grumbled XR. "You try moving a heavy box when you're a three foot robot!" In answer, the clone merely pointed a blaster at XR. "Okay, I'm shutting up now..." XR began dragging the box at a faster pace.

"You'll never get away with this, Torque," muttered Buzz, though no one was paying attention to him.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Hey, can it, sweetheart." Torque waved the blaster in Alfred's direction. "Just do as I say, got it?"

Noticing that Alfred was staring at him instead of moving the boxes, Torque marched over. "What are you looking at? I thought I told you to get to work!" He looked at Alfred curiously. "Who are you, anyway? Some sort of stock boy or something?"

"Stock boy? You bloody well better be kidding." Alfred pouted and crossed his arms. "You'd think I'd get SOME recognition, but, no, leave it to Gamma to be ignorant prats. I'm Alfred Cosmic. I built the darn things you're stealing, you twit!"

It it wasn't clear before, it certainly was now: Alfred had a faulty sense of self-preservation and just as bad an idea of what information should be kept confidential.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 am

Alexa wrote:"Stock boy? You bloody well better be kidding." Alfred pouted and crossed his arms. "You'd think I'd get SOME recognition, but, no, leave it to Gamma to be ignorant prats. I'm Alfred Cosmic. I built the darn things you're stealing, you twit!"

It it wasn't clear before, it certainly was now: Alfred had a faulty sense of self-preservation and just as bad an idea of what information should be kept confidential.

"Is that so?" Torque tapped his chin thoughtfully. "So you're some kind of big shot, huh?" He turned to his clones. "It looks like we've stumbled onto something better than we thought, Torquilas! Listen, Alfie baby, you're going to be taking a little ride with us after we finish loading the ship."

"Hey, you can't do that!" XR piped up. "He hasn't given me my stock tips yet!"

Mira, who was grudgingly moving some crates while being held at gunpoint, rolled her eyes at XR, then glared at Torque. "Do you really want to get charged with kidnapping as well as theft?"

Torque grinned. "I can't be charged if I don't get caught, right, baby?" He patted Alfred on the head. "Stock boy over here is going to make a dynamite hostage. Just think of the ransom I can get off him!"

Booster, who was watching the proceedings nervously, turned to Buzz and whispered, "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know, Booster, but we'll think of something," Buzz answered confidently.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Is that so?" Torque tapped his chin thoughtfully. "So you're some kind of big shot, huh?" He turned to his clones. "It looks like we've stumbled onto something better than we thought, Torquilas! Listen, Alfie baby, you're going to be taking a little ride with us after we finish loading the ship."

"...What?"

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Hey, you can't do that!" XR piped up. "He hasn't given me my stock tips yet!"

"What!"

Ranger-Nova wrote:
Mira, who was grudgingly moving some crates while being held at gunpoint, rolled her eyes at XR, then glared at Torque. "Do you really want to get charged with kidnapping as well as theft?"

Torque grinned. "I can't be charged if I don't get caught, right, baby?" He patted Alfred on the head. "Stock boy over here is going to make a dynamite hostage. Just think of the ransom I can get off him!"

Alfred pursed his lips in an attempt to keep his composure. "Well... Yet another tick off the Kidnapping Bingo..."

"Note to self," he thought to himself, "Next time just move the darn boxes."

Ranger-Nova wrote:
Booster, who was watching the proceedings nervously, turned to Buzz and whispered, "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know, Booster, but we'll think of something," Buzz answered confidently.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Alexa wrote:Alfred pursed his lips in an attempt to keep his composure. "Well... Yet another tick off the Kidnapping Bingo..."

"Note to self," he thought to himself, "Next time just move the darn boxes."

Grabbing Alfred roughly by the collar of his shirt, Torque dragged him towards the ship.

Meanwhile, Buzz was watching with a furrowed brow, trying to think of a way to capture Torque and save Alfred. Hmm... I could fire on that stack of boxes and have them fall on Torque and his clones... no, wait - that would crush Cosmic as well. He frowned. I need some sort of diversion... something to keep the Torques busy while I lay a trap for them. But what?

"Torque, if you kidnap him, it'll only make things worse for you," Mira growled.

"Why, is he one of those who talks a lot, huh?" grinned Torque.

"I'm serious. Hand him over and turn yourself in, and maybe you'll be given a lighter sentence."

"Aw, c'mon. You don't really expect me to fall for that garbage?" Torque shook his head. "Not a chance. Alfie Cosmic is coming with me."

XR sighed to himself. "Pop's not going to like this. He told me to keep an eye on him." He glanced up at Alfred. "But on the bright side, since I'm family, would I get a share in your company if something happened to you?"

"XR!" Booster looked at his friend in shock. "Don't say things like that!

Torque rolled his eyes. "Okay, enough chitchat. Get the last boxes loaded and then we can leave!"
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu May 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
Grabbing Alfred roughly by the collar of his shirt, Torque dragged him towards the ship.

"Ow! Hmph..." Alfred pouted but tried to keep up so he wouldn't have to deal with the indignity of being dragged like a doll.

Ranger-Nova wrote:
XR sighed to himself. "Pop's not going to like this. He told me to keep an eye on him." He glanced up at Alfred. "But on the bright side, since I'm family, would I get a share in your company if something happened to you?"

He shot the robot an incredulous look but otherwise didn't comment. Sometimes he wondered where XR's priorities lied...

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"XR!" Booster looked at his friend in shock. "Don't say things like that!

Torque rolled his eyes. "Okay, enough chitchat. Get the last boxes loaded and then we can leave!"

Whelp, that was it, then. The last of the boxes were being loaded, he was being kidnapped, and there was nothing the rangers seemed to be able to do that could prevent it. ...Not the worst thing to happen, at least. Hopefully this Torque fellow, however brutish he seemed, wouldn't harm him too badly... And, how bad could the ransom for his safe return be in the end? He'd be able to afford it, so if Star Command paid initially, then Alfred could always pay them back. ...Unless it wasn't Star Command that he was traded to but rather the other side. ...He rather not think about that.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu May 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Alexa wrote:Whelp, that was it, then. The last of the boxes were being loaded, he was being kidnapped, and there was nothing the rangers seemed to be able to do that could prevent it. ...Not the worst thing to happen, at least. Hopefully this Torque fellow, however brutish he seemed, wouldn't harm him too badly... And, how bad could the ransom for his safe return be in the end? He'd be able to afford it, so if Star Command paid initially, then Alfred could always pay them back. ...Unless it wasn't Star Command that he was traded to but rather the other side. ...He rather not think about that.

"So, who should we ransom him to, Torque?" one of the clones asked.

"I was thinking we could just give him to the highest bidder," shrugged Torque.

"Yeah, but who's actually gonna pay money for this guy?" the clones laughed.

"I have a spare unibuck I can give you for him," XR offered hopefully.

"You know, that bot is startin' to get on my nerves. Why don't we have a little target practice?" Torque aimed his blaster at XR.

Buzz sighed. This was not turning out well.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu May 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"So, who should we ransom him to, Torque?" one of the clones asked.

"I was thinking we could just give him to the highest bidder," shrugged Torque.

"Yeah, but who's actually gonna pay money for this guy?" the clones laughed.

"I have a spare unibuck I can give you for him," XR offered hopefully.

"You know, that bot is startin' to get on my nerves. Why don't we have a little target practice?" Torque aimed his blaster at XR.

Buzz sighed. This was not turning out well.

"Don't you dare!" Alfred scowled, pushing Torque just before he fired the blaster. "That's my brother, you cur!"

...In hindsight, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to push the guy who could multiply himself and was armed with strength, guns, and four arms on each clone... XR better be grateful he cared about his well being even though in turn the robot thought he was only worth a dollar... Y'know, if he got out of this, he would certainly insist on NOT going on any more missions with rangers when he wasn't a ranger himself...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat May 05, 2012 1:14 am

Alexa wrote:"Don't you dare!" Alfred scowled, pushing Torque just before he fired the blaster. "That's my brother, you cur!"

XR, who had shut his eyes tightly and braced himself for the inevitable laser blast, opened one eye. "Bro, you saved me!" It was nice to know he cared. Maybe I should have offered two unibucks for him.

Alexa wrote:...In hindsight, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to push the guy who could multiply himself and was armed with strength, guns, and four arms on each clone... XR better be grateful he cared about his well being even though in turn the robot thought he was only worth a dollar... Y'know, if he got out of this, he would certainly insist on NOT going on any more missions with rangers when he wasn't a ranger himself...

Torque grabbed hold of Alfred and threw him against some boxes. "You're starting to get on my nerves."

Buzz tried to raise his laser at Torque, but on of the clones stopped him. "Don't try anything, Buzzinsky, or you're next."

Torque approached Alfred, who was now lying on the ground. "I'm going to teach you a little lesson."

"Alfred, run!" yelled Mira.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:
XR, who had shut his eyes tightly and braced himself for the inevitable laser blast, opened one eye. "Bro, you saved me!" It was nice to know he cared. Maybe I should have offered two unibucks for him.

Torque grabbed hold of Alfred and threw him against some boxes. "You're starting to get on my nerves."

Alfred gave a small cry of pain once he hit the boxes and allowed himself to crumple to the floor. "Maybe if I just lie here, he won't hit me," he thought.

Ranger-Nova wrote:
Buzz tried to raise his laser at Torque, but on of the clones stopped him. "Don't try anything, Buzzinsky, or you're next."

Torque approached Alfred, who was now lying on the ground. "I'm going to teach you a little lesson."

"Alfred, run!" yelled Mira.

Not needing to be told twice, Alfred scrambled to his feet with all the grace of a newborn giraffe that was missing legs. It was a wonder that he managed to get up and bolt before Torque caught him. He jetted through the labyrinth of his own products, a small constant whine emitting from the back of his throat, the result of a suppressed panicked scream.

Where in Chyst's name was he even running? He had no better answer than "away."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat May 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Alexa wrote:Not needing to be told twice, Alfred scrambled to his feet with all the grace of a newborn giraffe that was missing legs. It was a wonder that he managed to get up and bolt before Torque caught him. He jetted through the labyrinth of his own products, a small constant whine emitting from the back of his throat, the result of a suppressed panicked scream.

Where in Chyst's name was he even running? He had no better answer than "away."

"Hey, it looks like we can have a little fun, boys!" Torque laughed to his clones. "I always love a good chase, baby!"

Firing a few shots in Alfred's direction that were intended to frighten rather than injure him, Torque took off after the running man.

"Buzz, aren't you going to do something?" asked XR. "I don't want to have to tell Pop that I let my older brother get beaten up and kidnapped by Torque!"

Buzz lowered his voice. "Actually, this may be just the diversion I was looking for."

"Come on, Stock Boy! You can't run forever!" Torque was gaining on Alfred. "Why don't you just take it like a man?" With one final stride, he reached Alfred and grabbed hold of him.

"Oh, I can't look!" XR covered his eyes.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat May 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Hey, it looks like we can have a little fun, boys!" Torque laughed to his clones. "I always love a good chase, baby!"

Firing a few shots in Alfred's direction that were intended to frighten rather than injure him, Torque took off after the running man.

"Buzz, aren't you going to do something?" asked XR. "I don't want to have to tell Pop that I let my older brother get beaten up and kidnapped by Torque!"

Buzz lowered his voice. "Actually, this may be just the diversion I was looking for."

"Come on, Stock Boy! You can't run forever!" Torque was gaining on Alfred. "Why don't you just take it like a man?" With one final stride, he reached Alfred and grabbed hold of him.

"Ack!" Whelp. He was caught. He was doomed. "Well, maybe I just so happen to be very weak and pathetic and not very manly at all...?" he offered as a response to Torque's question, giving a shaky grin.

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Oh, I can't look!" XR covered his eyes.

Alfred couldn't look either. He shut his eyes tight and waited for the inevitable.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Alexa wrote:"Ack!" Whelp. He was caught. He was doomed. "Well, maybe I just so happen to be very weak and pathetic and not very manly at all...?" he offered as a response to Torque's question, giving a shaky grin.

Torque grinned. "Aw, too bad. I was hoping for a challenge."

Alexa wrote:Alfred couldn't look either. He shut his eyes tight and waited for the inevitable.

With a loud THWACK Torque slammed his fist into Alfred's face.

XR cringed. "That sounded bad! That sounded bad!" He opened one of his eyes and saw Alfred getting hit again. "It is bad! It is bad!" He covered his eyes again.

Mira shuddered and turned to Buzz. "Do something!" she whispered.

"I will," Buzz nodded. "I just need you to distract the clones for a second."

"Distract them? How?"

"You'll think of something." Buzz patted her on the shoulder.

Mira rolled her eyes. Of course he leaves it up to ME.

Seeing Torque lift Alfred from the floor, Mira suddenly had an idea. When Torque hit Alfred again, the Tangean let out a piercing scream, momentarily distracting the clones, who covered their ears in annoyance. Buzz took advantage of the opportunity and slipped away unnoticed.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
With a loud THWACK Torque slammed his fist into Alfred's face.

XR cringed. "That sounded bad! That sounded bad!" He opened one of his eyes and saw Alfred getting hit again. "It is bad! It is bad!" He covered his eyes again.

Mira shuddered and turned to Buzz. "Do something!" she whispered.

"I will," Buzz nodded. "I just need you to distract the clones for a second."

"Distract them? How?"

"You'll think of something." Buzz patted her on the shoulder.

Mira rolled her eyes. Of course he leaves it up to ME.

Seeing Torque lift Alfred from the floor, Mira suddenly had an idea. When Torque hit Alfred again, the Tangean let out a piercing scream, momentarily distracting the clones, who covered their ears in annoyance. Buzz took advantage of the opportunity and slipped away unnoticed.

At the sound of Mira's scream, memories of a promise made so long ago rushed into Alfred's head and he dared to open his eyes, shooting a glance towards Mira to make sure she was alright. She was alright, he thought quickly. She was alright. Just screaming, but otherwise unharmed.

He was jolted from his thoughts by a fist to his stomach and he choked out a pained whine. His mind was dizzy and thoughts only half formed before another punch made contact with him, bruising him yet not quite breaking bone. Wouldn't want to- Groan- Damage the "merchandise"- Wince- Too badly, he assumed.

Alfred still glanced to Mira occasionally, keeping up the habit of needing to make sure she stayed unharmed.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun May 06, 2012 6:41 am

Alexa wrote:At the sound of Mira's scream, memories of a promise made so long ago rushed into Alfred's head and he dared to open his eyes, shooting a glance towards Mira to make sure she was alright. She was alright, he thought quickly. She was alright. Just screaming, but otherwise unharmed.

He was jolted from his thoughts by a fist to his stomach and he choked out a pained whine. His mind was dizzy and thoughts only half formed before another punch made contact with him, bruising him yet not quite breaking bone. Wouldn't want to- Groan- Damage the "merchandise"- Wince- Too badly, he assumed.

Alfred still glanced to Mira occasionally, keeping up the habit of needing to make sure she stayed unharmed.

(So sorry I missed you, Alexa - I was going to come on here hours ago, but I tripped and injured my leg. I'm fine now, but I couldn't come on earlier. Anyway, here's my post. I hope you have a great week. See you next Friday, darling.)

Making his way stealthily across the room, Buzz gritted his teeth as he heard the Torques cheer in delight as Alfred got pounded. He certainly wouldn't call himself Alfred's friend, but he didn't wish the man any harm, especially as he was the Commander's son. Time for a good old-fashioned Buzz Lightyear rescue! he thought, pressing the red button on his suit. Wings emerged from his jetpack, and he leaped into the air. "To infinity and beyond!"

Everyone turned around in surprise. "Oh boy, this is going to be so awesome!" Booster fanboyed to himself.

While firing a few shots at the crowd of clones, Buzz flew towards Alfred and grabbed him away from Torque. "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Buzzy!" Torque aimed his blaster at Buzz and fired. The shot hit one of Buzz's wings, causing the Ranger and his rescuee to plummet downwards.

"Buzz!" Mira ghosted away from the clones and ran to her fallen captain.

"Alfred!" XR followed Mira.

"Come on, let's get of here, Torqsters!" Torque called to his clones. "All this noise is going to attract attention!"

Seeing the clones run for their ship, Booster knelt beside Buzz and asked, "Should we go after them?"

"No. Not.. not right now." Buzz rubbed his head and slowly rose. He was suddenly pushed to the floor again by a yellow arm.

"Sorry, almost forgot something." Torque pulled Alfred off the floor and dragged him towards the ship. "We've still got to get a ransom off this guy."

"Alfred!" XR watched as his brother was tossed into the cargo hold. A few moments later, the ship fired up its engines and flew away.

Mira let out a sigh of frustration. So much for this being a boring night.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun May 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Sorry, almost forgot something." Torque pulled Alfred off the floor and dragged him towards the ship. "We've still got to get a ransom off this guy."

"Alfred!" XR watched as his brother was tossed into the cargo hold. A few moments later, the ship fired up its engines and flew away.

Mira let out a sigh of frustration. So much for this being a boring night.

He must have passed out at some point, because the next thing he knew, he was waking up in what seemed to be a cargo hold. Alfred rolled onto his back, wincing from the movement, and stared upwards for a moment as he tried to regain his bearings on what was happening. "Well, isn't this thrilling."

He slowly pushed himself into a sitting position, feeling around to see how badly he was bruised. The fact that everything ached was probably a good sign his skin would be covered in purplish spots very soon if not already. What was that on his face? It felt crusty and... Ah! Dried blood. How wonderful. He must have gotten a cut or nose bleed at some point.

Alfred grimaced at the knowledge of how much of a mess he was. Ugh, so dirty... Oh, and because of the mess he was actually in. That too. ...But, really, priorities.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu May 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Alexa wrote:He must have passed out at some point, because the next thing he knew, he was waking up in what seemed to be a cargo hold. Alfred rolled onto his back, wincing from the movement, and stared upwards for a moment as he tried to regain his bearings on what was happening. "Well, isn't this thrilling."

He slowly pushed himself into a sitting position, feeling around to see how badly he was bruised. The fact that everything ached was probably a good sign his skin would be covered in purplish spots very soon if not already. What was that on his face? It felt crusty and... Ah! Dried blood. How wonderful. He must have gotten a cut or nose bleed at some point.

Alfred grimaced at the knowledge of how much of a mess he was. Ugh, so dirty... Oh, and because of the mess he was actually in. That too. ...But, really, priorities.

While Alfred was being transported to Cosmos only knows where by Torque, Team Lightyear had returned to Star Command to inform the Commander of the situation.

"Okay, everyone pick a straw." XR held up four straws in his hand.

"Uh... why?" asked Buzz as he paced outside the Commander's office, waiting for him to arrive.

"Whoever gets the short straw has to tell Pop what happened."

Buzz folded his arms. "According to standard procedure, the officer in charge of the mission makes the report."

XR tossed away the straws. "Great! That means you have to tell him instead of me!"

"However, in situations where family is involved, the duty is automatically shifted to the closest relative, which in this case would be you."

XR's face fell. "But... but what if he yells at me? I was supposed to keep an eye on Alfred!"

"Alfred? What's he done this time?" The team spun around to see Nebula had arrived. "I hear Torque paid a little visit to the warehouse. What happened? Did he get away?" Nebula glanced around. "And where is Alfred?"

XR shifted nervously from one foot to the other. "Well... it's kind of a long story..."

Nebula leaned over and glared at the bot. "Give me the short version!"

XR cringed. "I told you he'd yell," he whimpered to Buzz. He then faced Nebula again. "Alfred... Alfred was kidnapped."

"WHAT?!"
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu May 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
XR cringed. "I told you he'd yell," he whimpered to Buzz. He then faced Nebula again. "Alfred... Alfred was kidnapped."

"WHAT?!"

For some reason, Alfred could have sworn he heard his father shouting out through the cosmos, but he knew that idea was preposterous and shook it from his head. Perhaps he was delirious or something.

He had finally gotten up and started to look around the cargo hold, inspecting what exactly it was Torque was stealing. Nothing very useful to him in his situation, of course. Typical. It was all cheap stuff, too, though given how rich Beta was and how much richer he was than the rest of Beta, he could imagine that these technologies would be expensive in a low brow galaxy such as Gamma.

One of the reasons why he sold to retailers in Gamma rather than directly selling his products. They'd never be able to afford his better, more useful stuff. Though, he supposed, even these products were useful enough if they were being hijacked by Torque.

Speaking of Mr. Four Arms... Alfred glanced over his shoulder in time to see some of the clones coming into the cargo hold. He grimaced and slumped his shoulders, not quite ready to be beat up again so soon.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next