To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLoSC Fanlisting!

2 posters

Go down

blosc - BLoSC Fanlisting! Empty BLoSC Fanlisting!

Post by Steel Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 am

So, it seems whenever I look up BLoSC, I'll always find something new! This time, I found a fanlisting for BLoSC. For those of you not familiar with fanlistings, here's a brief explanation plucked from the main fanlisting site:

A fanlisting is simply an online listing of fans of a subject, such as a TV show, actor, or musician, that is created by an individual and open for fans from around the world to join. There are no costs, and the only requirements to join a fanlisting are your name and country. Fanlistings do not have to be large sites (although some are) - they are just a place where you can have your name listed along with other fans of the same subject.
This one is dedicated to BLoSC, so it would be amazing if we all put down our names so the memberlist can grow! Maybe this can help us promote BLoSC further in the future, if we can manage to raise the number of fans on this fanlisting! :3
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

blosc - BLoSC Fanlisting! Empty Re: BLoSC Fanlisting!

Post by Mod Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Sweet! And hey, if we write to DVD companies and what not and show them the amount of fans that love this show, they could release the series. I'm on it! (blasts off to join fanlisting!)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:46 am

Even though I signed up and I bet you did too, whoever has the fanlisting hasn't updated it since October 1st. That's kind of depressing... Hopefully they're just busy and will get around to it soon!

As for writing to DVD companies, that might require a lot more effort. I suppose we could start a petition, but I've never done something like that before and it would take a lot of time in order to do so. And sometimes, petitions never really make it through!

I guess luck and the fandom plays a large part too. Maybe we should try to set something up...
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

(nods) It might, but we could still give it a shot! I mean, as I've said, it'll take time for companies to put series out on DVD, but we could at least let our voices be heard.

We could try to find some addresses to write to, for starters.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down