To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mira/Romac

4 posters

Go down

Mira - Mira/Romac Empty Mira/Romac

Post by Steel Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 am

Even though we only see Romac in the one episode he appears in, the way he and Mira interacted together -- both when they were teenagers and when they were later reunited as adults -- hints at a strong romance that has lasted the test of time. Upon their reunion, their buried emotions re-emerge and they fall back into a comfortable closeness not many couples can boast of.

We saw how a relationship bloomed, ended, and was rekindled, in the span of essentially ten minutes' screen-time.

And yet, they are my favourite BLoSC ship.

I'd say the best part of this shipping is that Mira and Romac still remain separate, well-defined people, without having to fall back on their romance to stand their ground. Both being independent, strong-minded people, they don't necessarily need each other in order to go on with their daily lives. But when they are together, their personalities greatly compliment each other. Most of all, they are equals, with the ability to work well together as a team and depend on each other, as well as offer the other support in anything they need.

So I am now curious whether anyone else ships Mira/Romac, and why. Or, why they don't ship Mira/Romac. ;)
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mira - Mira/Romac Empty Re: Mira/Romac

Post by Alexa Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:07 pm

I typically don't like shipping Mira with people for no apparent reason, though I do like the idea of her and Romac together if I did have to choose a Mira pairing. (Or, Mira/Fop just to be funny~.) They clearly couldn't have children together, if not because of their different species then because of their natural power-cancelling when in proximity of one another, which shows enough of a difference that a child together might be hazardous (especially with the headcanon that Tangean Royal children are born through ghosting). This may or may not be a problem depending on how necessary it is for Mira to have children eventually as Queen of Tangea.

But, they do obviously like each other, and even if they can't be with each other physically, they do have that mind link thing (though I'm not sure from what distances it works?). And they are intelligent people, so it's quite likely they could find some way to be together that works for them, even if it does end up being at the expense of some of the Tangea Royal traditions. Of course, given that Mira will likely change a few things once she becomes queen, this is no surprise~.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

I have to admit, Mira/Romac did grow on me a little bit, and I must say, I think they do make a good couple. Smile

I personally see the two of them perhaps going out on dates if they can find the time to do so, and for a day where their jobs don't interfere with their love lives. Heck, I can even see the two of them keeping contact with each other when they're working, just to say hello and talk for a brief amount of time before they go back to their jobs.

And I can see Buzz and Brain Pod 57 pulling a few strings to make them happy, lol.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about their futures together. Granted, it is indeed possible and even plausible to an extent, but meh, there are a few things to take into consideration, like what would happen if they had a child. But since they're both stubborn people, I think they'd manage to find a way to have a family if they so wanted to.

So I think that they are a good couple because they accept each other for who they are, can become a great battle couple (if the case need be), and are just great for one another. Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 am

Even though I love Buzz/Ozma, I'd say Mira/Romac is definitely the best of the canon ships. They have great chemistry, a nice backstory, and Romac's just a really awesome character. I wish I could think of a way the pairing could actually work, though, because there's so much standing against it with Romac being a Grounder and Mira being the heir to the throne... *sigh*
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down