To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzz and Mira

+4
Ranger-Nova
Pythonmelon
Olivus Prime
Strictly Sherlock
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

buzz - Buzz and Mira - Page 2 Empty Re: Buzz and Mira

Post by Mira Nova Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm

This topic makes me think of the episode the Crawling Flesh, I always get the feeling that when Buzz and Mira came back naked <<>> which does happen cause everyone else comes back with no clothes on something must have happened!
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Eclipse Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
I'm still trying to dig up my copy of Lost in Time - it seems to have become lost. Wink I know I copied it onto the computer recently off one of my old tapes, but now I don't now where it is.

If you can't find it, or your missing the begining, try going on youtube, that's where I got all my episodes. Smile

Strictly Sherlock wrote: Oh man! That's one of the best moments in the episode! Mira says, "I don't see why you couldn't just stop and ask for directions!"

Buzz: "You know me, Mira. I like to find my own way."

Mira: *phooey look*.

HAHA! I had forgoten about that, and the *phooey look* LOL! that's a PERFECT description!
I have to say my favorite buzz/mira scene is a tie between that one and the ending for "Conspiracy':

Buzz: Mira, when you had me covered in the senate chamber I had NO evidance to support my claim I sounded like a raving loonatic..."
XR cuts in: Buzz you sounded the same way you always do, and I mean that in the best possible way.
Buzz: *rolls eyes at XR, turns attention back to Mira* Why did you believe me?
Mira: I'm not sure I did, all I knew was, that I believed in you.
XR cut in again saying he never doubted buzz for a second, Mira dissagrees, fight inssus.
I go AWWW!! every time!! SO sweet!

Kat Eclipse
Kat Eclipse

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2821988/KatEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah, that's a great moment in Conspiracy. Conspiracy is one of my favourite episodes, and I especially love how trusting Mira is of Buzz, despite all that's happened. Even at the end, when he's pointing a GUN at the PRESIDENT, she still believes him. That takes a LOT of trust.

P.S. Sadly Youtube doesn't work on my computer, and even if it did I wouldn't be able to get the episodes, since I have very limited bandwidth. *sigh*
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Strictly Sherlock Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Aww, poor darlin'! *hugs*

"Conspiracy" is a terrific ep, and it's definitely one of the more blatant Buzz/Mira stories. That ending really is so sweet!

Oh, and heads up, Beer fans! Our leading guy 'n' gal now have their very own dA group! http://buzz-mirafans.deviantart.com/ Check it out, do!
Strictly Sherlock
Strictly Sherlock

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

http://www.studysherlockiana.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 am

Agreed: Conspiracy is one of te better moments between the two.

But, i have to be honest, I am also biased to Buzz\Mira - almost to a fault. (Read my fanfic once its done). I wont character bash, but I dont like Ossma for Buzz because, to me, she has nothing to offer Buzz except, excuse the bluntness, her body. Thats not to say that i dont think she has character or personality, but in regards to a solid relationship, i always thought that - scratch that - i always hoped it would crash.

Of all the girls Buzz liked on the show, Mira was always the one who was overlooked by him, and yet she's the closest one to him - like she slipped under the "possible mate" radar. In doing this, i thought that she was perfect for Buzz.

But it does need to be said - Mira has always felt inferior to Buzz, and so the competition in her own head works against a relationship. A certain amount of, shall we say, humility on her part would need to be established before any serious relationship ensued.

But ive loved this one always: they consider each other friends, and dont find each other in the leas bit attractive .... Yet. From what ive seen in this life, its the relationships that are started on the roots of decision and effort that last, not those based on looks. But that isnt a rule, either.

Sky, i loved that chapter where Buzz and Mira dance in For Good so much i took screenshots of it on my iPhone just so that i could read it should the utter worst happen to it on FanFiction. Please be advised i now consoder myself your froend with the explicit purpose of changing your mind in regards to finishing it. You have been warned, and i carry a killer left hook - just like Mira.

Ahh!!! "Good left hook, too." Now there's an episode for a Buzz/Mira shipper!!
ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity
ToInfinityAndMoreInfinity

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2