/loud coughing noises

View previous topic View next topic Go down

/loud coughing noises

Post by Hazard on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Uhhhhhhh you may already know me?? On tumblr I'm golden-spider-duck, a.k.a. Hazardgirl. You can call me Hazard; or if you can come up with a better name to call me go for it, haha.

Not really sure what to say. When I was really young I tried to get into the blosc fandom but I was... Really... Uh... Young. Let's just leave it at that. Anyway, I'm back and sharper but no less lame.

I like weapons and robots and jokes and animation. I'm a mentally unstable college student failing all my classes and smoking my health away and I'm working on a crappy fancomic called "Line Rockets" with OCs and an oc/canon pairing because I am shameless and have nothing better to do with my time. It's about a drug lord, in-betweens of the law and emotional mush. As a warning, it is not kid friendly. That said, it's not... not kid friendly... It's just... Let's go 12+ at the moment.

Well, anyway, that's been my only contribution to the fandom so far other than making awkward notes sometimes on some of the rewatch posts on tumblr.

OH WAIT I just remembered I also run this blog. It's a texts-from-last-night thing, not even close to kid friendly; so there's that warning. 16+ maybe.

I'm not sure why I'm making an account here, I guess just to integrate myself more into the fandom? Idk I hope I don't just make this post and forget to come back and check on stuff. I'm pretty scatterbrained, forgive me if my absences are a little long.

I'm not sure who my favorite character is. XL probably.

So yeah hi, what's up fellow fans???
Hazard

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

View user profile http://golden-spider-duck.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: /loud coughing noises

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 pm

'Sup, man? This is Riseofthefirebird from Tumblr, a Ty fan. You're not really missing much here on this forum, but it's awesome to see you here anyway. If you have any questions, let any of us know! So... Welcome!

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey! This is oggie-maxim-dimo from tumblr. Cool to meet and greet ya

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum