To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLoSC-themed RP site?

+5
Mod
Pythonmelon
Alexa
levy120
Steel
9 posters

Go down

blosc - BLoSC-themed RP site? Empty BLoSC-themed RP site?

Post by Steel Fri May 03, 2013 5:29 am

I was discussing with Ranger in the cbox, and I got an idea. What do you guys think about having a BLoSC-themed roleplay site? You know, like a roleplay site for serious RPers that would be set in the world of BLoSC.

Feel free to state whether you'd be onboard for such an idea, whether you think it'd work out or not, anything else that comes to mind, etc. I'm just curious in how many people would want to participate, if it came down to it. ^^

Last edited by Steel on Fri May 03, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

blosc - BLoSC-themed RP site? Empty Re: BLoSC-themed RP site?

Post by levy120 Fri May 03, 2013 5:35 am

I think the BLoSC fandom is far too small to get enough people for this, if you're going to focus it strictly on the BLoSC universe itself.

Especially if you consider that this board here technically has an (albeit spammtastic ;P ) RPG area, where people can organise themselves with "who" they play - as in: the character of Ty could technically have 3 different Roleplayers depending on what sniverse the RPG is set in.

This wouldn't be the case if you made an all new board for it, and while the RPGs themselves are pretty active here, I don't think there's a total of too much players actually...? (going after the topposting memberlist I'd say around 4 that are really active)
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 am

If we did make a separate RP site for BLoSC, would we allow fan characters? that might let more people want to join. However, we should probably limit the fan characters to species that are canon to BLoSC~.

I have my worries that the site might die as well. To be honest, this site hasn't been that active lately, and an RP site would have to have more traffic to run well. But, maybe if the site was specifically for RPing, we'd have more interest.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri May 03, 2013 7:49 am

I love the idea Very Happy
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Sure, I'm all for it! If we did this, though, we might have to make a sign up as to who gets which character. First come, first served pretty much, just so that there's no confusion among who's playing whom, right?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Fri May 03, 2013 4:43 pm

We all know how I am with RPs (slooooooow), but if we could get enough people interested then yeah, I wouldn't mind joining.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Empresses_Persephone Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:34 pm

There was one created for this tv series. But then people quit role playing on the website. I just found it a few days ago on Role play proboards.
Evil_Empresses_Persephone
Evil_Empresses_Persephone

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Eclipse Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Sounds like an awesome idea! I'd be interested Smile
Kat Eclipse
Kat Eclipse

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2821988/KatEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post by Yata Lights Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:20 pm

I hope im not posting on an already too old topic.
But i would like to vote for this idea. I mean, i like the RP idea! Its like having new BLOSC episodes! What i really wish it would be true xD

I read all the comments. About others Blosc RP sites dead : Not only the interest affects this forums, but also the admins maintenance.. if an admin just leaves it to die, it will die no matter how many active users could there be.

And about not allowing new species, there are also species in the show, that are not explained, we see them, but dont even know the names sometimes.
That would make it difficult if no imagination is allowed to fill the missing gaps.

(And that would not even help me, cause my own character is an invented species of mine xD Even if i got all of the information of its planet, specie and all created xD
It wouldnt be allowed XD Hurray

But i care for others xD)
Yata Lights
Yata Lights

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down