My Introduction here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Introduction here

Post by Falsan on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:38 am

I am new to this forum and I have seen lot of interesting threads here. I have interest in getting information and sharing my views that's why I am here and hope you all will appreciate me. But i am not much aware about its criteria that where to have post thread. So please guide me where ever i put a mistake and lead me for my better understanding. Hope we will enjoy to this community and have fun.
Falsan

CADET

CADET

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Introduction here

Post by Fox Storm on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi there, Falsan! Welcome to the BLoSC forum! Smile

We're glad you're here and would love to hear your views and ideas. As for your question on where to post threads, well, it depends. What kind of things would you like to post? Smile

And if you have any questions, you're more than free to ask any one of us here. Smile

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 am

[color=#3399FF]Hey there, welcome to the forum! We may seem frightening, but we don't bite, promise. Wink

I hope you'll find some interesting topics here, and if you ever want to ask anything, don't be afraid too! There's also the chatbox at the bottom of the forum if you ever want to talk with other fans~

Enjoy your stay!/color]

[10:33:02] @ Alexa : Greece is the land of "yo, we invented everything you use in America."
[10:33:29] @ Alexa : As well as the land of "yo, all our special observances are on different days than yours."

[12:08:36] Ranger-Nova : Or you've invited Zurg over and Zurg gets jealous if you have anyone else over. XD

color code: #3399FF
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

View user profile http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: