To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz?

3 posters

Go down

Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz? Empty Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz?

Post by TessaLovesOzzy Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 pm

I know that Evil Buzz abandoned her in "Sunquake" but I thought they looked cute together in an evil sort of way.
TessaLovesOzzy
TessaLovesOzzy

CADET

CADET

http://tessalovesozzy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz? Empty Re: Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz?

Post by Mod Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Well, hey, whatever floats your boat. Smile

However, I personally feel that Gravitina wouldn't want to go back to Evil Buzz for a number of reasons. The first reason is that he DID dump her to save his own skin from destruction, so I can imagine that that one course of action caused Gravitina's heart to die a little inside since she does want love and acceptance for what she is. Evil Buzz gave her that to an extent, yes, but then he turned tail and wanted to escape from disaster and risk leaving her there in the station to die a horrific death.

The second reason is that even though she liked Evil Buzz for having a twisted heart of evil (and a stylish goatee), in the end, she chose the good Buzz over Evil Buzz because he saved her life and the good Buzz is kinder to others than Evil Buzz is.

The third, and final reason, is that Evil Buzz is now somewhere out in the galaxy and everyone thought he died when he fell into the sun. It's likely that after he disappeared, and after Gravitina was arrested, she moved on with her life doing what she loves doing the most-seducing Buzz and trying to destroy Star Command.

But that's only my two cents. Whatever you think about the couple, I'm all ears. Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz? Empty Re: Should Gravitina go back with the Evil Buzz?

Post by TessaLovesOzzy Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Fox Storm wrote: Well, hey, whatever floats your boat. Smile

However, I personally feel that Gravitina wouldn't want to go back to Evil Buzz for a number of reasons. The first reason is that he DID dump her to save his own skin from destruction, so I can imagine that that one course of action caused Gravitina's heart to die a little inside since she does want love and acceptance for what she is. Evil Buzz gave her that to an extent, yes, but then he turned tail and wanted to escape from disaster and risk leaving her there in the station to die a horrific death.

The second reason is that even though she liked Evil Buzz for having a twisted heart of evil (and a stylish goatee), in the end, she chose the good Buzz over Evil Buzz because he saved her life and the good Buzz is kinder to others than Evil Buzz is.

The third, and final reason, is that Evil Buzz is now somewhere out in the galaxy and everyone thought he died when he fell into the sun. It's likely that after he disappeared, and after Gravitina was arrested, she moved on with her life doing what she loves doing the most-seducing Buzz and trying to destroy Star Command.

But that's only my two cents. Whatever you think about the couple, I'm all ears. Smile

Those are all very good points and I see where you're coming from. In my personal opinion, i thought they looked good together. If Gravitina found Evil Buzz again later on in the series, Evil Buzz and Gravitina would probably fight at first, (Evil Buzz left her to save his own skin as you aformentioned) but I think that they would eventually get back together.
TessaLovesOzzy
TessaLovesOzzy

CADET

CADET

http://tessalovesozzy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am

Maybe I'm biased because I ship Gravitina with Warp, but I really don't think Gravitina should or would ever get back together with Evilyear. He left her to die so he could save himself, which shows he never really cared about her and was only using her. I'd like to think Gravitina's smart enough to never have anything to do with him again.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down