To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series

3 posters

Go down

blosc - Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series Empty Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series

Post by TessaLovesOzzy Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 pm

blosc - Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series _special_preview__blosc_enw_chapter_1_by_tessalovesozzy-d5ugww6

A scene from my fan-fiction series "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: Evil Never Wins". I only have the prologue and first chapter up on DeviantArt and Fanfiction.net, due to my studies. Crying or Very sad

What do you guys think? Where can I improve? Smile
TessaLovesOzzy
TessaLovesOzzy

CADET

CADET

http://tessalovesozzy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

blosc - Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series Empty Re: Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series

Post by Feral Dog Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Buzz's head looks a bit squished, and the hip region looks to be on a different angle than the rest of him. On your character, the hands could use some help, but dang near everyone has trouble with those so it's okay, and it's not clear what exactly she is holding- a bat?
Other than that it is pretty cute.

PS, what did you use to draw this? It looks like it was done in Paint, if so there are freeware programs that are more user-friendly and make it easier to get the details you want.
Feral Dog
Feral Dog

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

blosc - Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series Empty Re: Scene from my BLoSC Fanfic series

Post by Mod Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 pm

I must tell you this, I'm going to move this topic to the Colored Art section of Fanart because this is done and colored, and it would make it easier for people to find it there, okay?

Moving topic!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down