To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warp/Mira

4 posters

Go down

mira - Warp/Mira Empty Warp/Mira

Post by TessaLovesOzzy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

What do you guys think? Granted its not the most popular and they only had one on one contact only twice in the whole show, I think with Warp's bad boy appeal and potential to be good *my evidence: ep. Tag Team and ep. Ancient Evil* and with Mira's spunk, all that stuttering she does, and her position at Star Command, I think they make a very interest couple?

Do you guys agree of disagree?
TessaLovesOzzy
TessaLovesOzzy

CADET

CADET

http://tessalovesozzy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

mira - Warp/Mira Empty Re: Warp/Mira

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Warp/Mira isn't a canon pairing, and it has its own category under the fanon pairings, so I went ahead and moved your topic to the right place for you~.

As for the pairing... As far as pairings go, it's not unbelievable~. But then again, I'm the kind of person who will pair anyone with anyone as it suits my fancy.

I personally don't think much of Warp/Mira, but that's mostly due to me not liking to pair Mira with anyone. I'm not against it; it just doesn't appeal to me.

Though, one of my favorite scenes between the two had to be that scene in the beginning of NOS-4-A2 where they first encounter each other~.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TessaLovesOzzy Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Oh! I'm sorry! DX I didn't mean to do that! Thank you for sharing your opinion. Very Happy Smile
TessaLovesOzzy
TessaLovesOzzy

CADET

CADET

http://tessalovesozzy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:30 am

As far as Mira/Warp goes, I can definitely see there being an attraction between them, and I think there's potential for something more (Mira apparently likes bad boys, given her relationship with Romac),but I'm not sure if it would ever work out. Too many problems with Warp being on the wrong side of the law, and as I've said elsewhere, I can't see Warp ever rejoining Star Command. Leaving Zurg maybe, but not becoming a Ranger again.

It's an interesting pairing, though! Just not one I ship. I have seen some good fics for it.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral Dog Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 am

Another possible problem with the relationship between them is that Warp definitely likes ladies waiting on him, and Mira's something of a feminist.
Feral Dog
Feral Dog

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down