Title: Missing Scene - NOS-4-A2
Author: Alexa, aka allislaughter
Fandom: BLoSC
Character(s) / Pairing(s): Team Lightyear, Nebula, and LGMs
Rating: G
Word Count: 944
Warning(s): None
Disclaimer: BLoSC is owned by Disney/Pixar
Summary: A short tale of what happened between scenes in "NOS-4-A2".

AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/694883
FF.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9128739/1/Missing-Scene-NOS-4-A2

Last edited by Alexa on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alexa Baird on Wordpress, Tumblr, Facebook. Atypical Unit on CreateSpace. Search "Atypical Unit Alexa Baird" to find on Amazon.com and Amazon Europe.
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Scene - NOS-4-A2

Post by levy120 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 am

That was quite interesting. When I read the title at first I thought "oh, this is probably another take on the first bite" - but I stand corrected xD
I don't think I've seen anyone yet who has taken this approach; so it was rather refreshing ^^

I'd have to object on
XR's eyes weren't even programmed to be able to be red, just yellow and green or act like a flashlight.
We see his eyes get red in other episodes as well (Like "Head Chase"); though who knows - maybe we can pass this off as a remaining side effect ;D

but you can skyrocket away from me and never come back if you find another galaxy...
...far from here with more room to fly just leave me your stardust to remember you by
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:54 am

levy120 wrote:That was quite interesting. When I read the title at first I thought "oh, this is probably another take on the first bite" - but I stand corrected xD
I don't think I've seen anyone yet who has taken this approach; so it was rather refreshing ^^

Thank you. ^^ I'm glad you think that way~.

levy120 wrote:I'd have to object on
XR's eyes weren't even programmed to be able to be red, just yellow and green or act like a flashlight.
We see his eyes get red in other episodes as well (Like "Head Chase"); though who knows - maybe we can pass this off as a remaining side effect ;D

To be honest, I actually forgot that XR's eyes turn red in later episodes, hence the line in the story. ^^; However, I don't really want to take it out or replace it, so I'll go with your idea of it being a remaining side effect. <3

Thank you for the comment! I really appreciate it. ^^

Alexa Baird on Wordpress, Tumblr, Facebook. Atypical Unit on CreateSpace. Search "Atypical Unit Alexa Baird" to find on Amazon.com and Amazon Europe.
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum