"The Globe Online" Article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Globe Online" Article

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Check out this article derived from the ''The Globe Online ''newspaper! It looks like someone is a fan of the show. This is an opinion piece, yes, but it is worth mentioning that the show was brought up in an article. Check it out for yourself!

http://www.globeslcc.com/2012/03/21/the-weekly-reel-double-feature-from-the-small-screen-to-the-silver-screen-and-vice-versa/

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Globe Online" Article

Post by Asenath on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 pm

That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing, Fox. Smile Good to know that somebody's looking past the fact that it is a spinoff.

"It only loves me for the hate."-Eddie Brock, of the Symbiote
Asenath

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 am

Wow, it's really cool to see someone, who I presume is a professional critic of somekind, recognise the show, not only for being a great spin-off, but for being one of the best spin-offs.

I feel like the show has been receiving a lot of praise in recent years - there was that animated series critic who heavily praised the show (I believe Rook put up a link to it somewhere on here), and from what I've seen on Pixar boards, the vast majority of Toy Story fans look back on the show with positive thoughts.

It seems like everyone was prepared to bash the series for being a moneymaking attempt by Disney when it first came out, but I think now that the series is simply dwelling in memories and on the internet, people are recognising it for the bundle of fun and brilliance it is!

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 am

Let us hope that Disney notices and finally puts the series out on DVD.

[03:35:11] @ Alexa : The bad thing about having Zurg on my desk is that he judges me when I flail in excitement. XD

I ship way too many couples.
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3324406/Ranger_Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: