To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July!

4 posters

Go down

To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July! Empty To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July!

Post by Mod Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am

I hope you enjoy today, and be safe and sound. Enjoy fireworks, the outside, and everything else! ^^

I'll be going with a friend to another town for a parade and other fun stuff. Does anyone else have any plans?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July! Empty Re: To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July!

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:03 am

*sets off some fireworks* Happy Independence Day, USA!

We already celebrated it yesterday, since today is the day off for the place where my parents work. So we'll be packing and getting ready for the trip we'll be taking soon. XD
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July! Empty Re: To those who celebrate it, Happy 4th of July!

Post by Asenath Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:03 am

Happy 4th to you! Appreciate your fireworks-there won't be any this year for us, due to the fires (mountain and otherwise) being so close to us. But we'll still have fun. Smile We got a lot of glow-in the dark stuff to sort of substitute.
Asenath
Asenath

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 am

Hurray ^^ I love fourth of July , especially the fireworks.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down