Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone!

Post by Asenath on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 am

I'm a newbie to the world of BLOSC. I saw the Adventure Begins a long time ago and I just recently became a huge fan after watching the TV series on Youtube. However, I want to get more into BLOSC-ness-and I reason that I probably should join the only active BLOSC community I know about in that case.
Looking forward to being an active member here!
Asenath

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Steel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 am

Hello, hello! It's great to see newbies fall in love with the show all over again and find their way here. Unfortunately, we probably ARE the only active BLoSC-related community around now. Kind of sad, but at least we're fairly active!

I sure hope you enjoy your stay~

[10:33:02] @ Alexa : Greece is the land of "yo, we invented everything you use in America."
[10:33:29] @ Alexa : As well as the land of "yo, all our special observances are on different days than yours."

[12:08:36] Ranger-Nova : Or you've invited Zurg over and Zurg gets jealous if you have anyone else over. XD

color code: #3399FF
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

View user profile http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:44 pm

I know I already welcomed you here, but I'll say it again, anyway. Welcome to the forum! I hope you have an awesome time here. Smile

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: