Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

Post by Fox Storm on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 am

I didn't know where else this could go, since it's not a fanfic as it is a question, but if I made a mistake, please go ahead and fix it. I'm new at this (nervous laughing silent )

(clears throat) Anyway, I had an idea for a fancomic, which I'm actually working on for fun at the moment. Basically, it's a BLOSC/X-Men crossover, but it'll be set in a way which mirrors, for those who are fans of it, the '90s animated series, and a little bit of the original comics. Let me give the synopsis in short: (WARNING! Spoilers for anyone who has never heard of the X-Men, the characters or of the fancomic itself. Please look away if you don't want to read this!) You can highlight down below.

Spoiler:
-Zurg captures a Marvel character (not saying who!)
-Zurg also captures a big, mystical character (which in my fancomic, happens to be a large primal force), and forces that Marvel character to wield that primal force
-Mystery character gets ahold of Jean Grey to have her help Star Command fight primal force since she herself is-or was given the power of the Phoenix Force....but she doesn't remember who she is! (DUN DUN DUN!)
-Now it's up to a certain team, and a few more Rangers, to help her remember who she is in time to stop Zurg from using the primal force from taking over the universe!

...So what do you think?

Last edited by Steel on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I need to hide something just in case it was a spoiler for someone.)
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

Post by LittleGreenCitizen on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

Interesting...I'd recommend reading Star Trek/X-Men and Star Trek/X-Men Second Contact as kind of a guide on how to weave the space opera into an X-Men story without being too contrived, but overall, sounds very fun! I'd certainly love to beta if you need one. :>
LittleGreenCitizen

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 am

Star Trek/X-Men and Star Trek/X-Men Second Contact, huh? I'll have to look into these things for a guide.

You'd be a beta? Thank you! I could use a beta for this fancomic. Smile Would you like to see anything from the comic before I post it up? I mean, like ideas I had and all?

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleGreenCitizen on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 am

Sure! PM me! Smile
LittleGreenCitizen

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum