To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rediscovery

3 posters

Go down

Rediscovery Empty Rediscovery

Post by Maridia Inverse Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello all, I am going to call myself Maridia here, naming myself for a sci fi and a fantasy element. (Maridia being a land in Metroid and Inverse being the family name for Lina, the Black Sorceress of Slayers infamy). I am a chill person and I just a wee bit of a derp. I am known as Anth elsewhere, though Mar will be fine and preferred here. I am a writer of sorts and I actually haven't seen an episode of BLOSC in years!

I am here on a journey of rediscovery, to rediscover what I loved about the show and share my journey through the material and what I think about the characters. Greg Weisman is one of my favorite people and I know a few people on here that have played BLOSC characters in the past (and at least one in the present!)

I love being a part of fandoms, even when it gets awkward, it is what makes loving something so much fun for me, the sharing of things. I hope that as I reaquaint myself, I can possibly give some of my insights, opinions and fanon when it crops up and possibly little drabbles. Maybe.

I hope that my time here will be a good one and that I form good friendships here. *bow*
Maridia Inverse
Maridia Inverse

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

Back to top Go down

Rediscovery Empty Re: Rediscovery

Post by Mod Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello! I'm happy to welcome you onto the forum! I hope you have an awesome time here, and that you'll rediscover what you loved about the show. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask, okay? ^^
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 am

Hey there, Anth! It's me, Llealy! Welcome to the forum and like Fox said, I hope you have a great time here. Smile
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum