To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mira's Powers

3 posters

Go down

mira - Mira's Powers Empty Mira's Powers

Post by Mod Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 pm

It occurred to me that Mira has developed quite a lot of powers; the ability to ghost through walls, telepathy, and for a brief second, mind control. But her father says that her powers need to be developed more, right? What I'm getting at is, what kind of other powers do you think Mira could have?

I mean, in the episode, NOS-4-A2, while Buzz and Mira are fighting Warp to protect NOS' box, Warp shoots at them, and a giant energy ball halts in mid-air. Buzz takes the time to admire Mira's mental prowess, as if it were a fact that Tangeans can use telekinesis as well. Do you think it's possible she could learn this?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

mira - Mira's Powers Empty Re: Mira's Powers

Post by EEZ Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Not sure about telekinesis, but memory wiping is one. Lord Angstrom performed the maneuver himself on Mira to prevent her from recalling crucial details. Pretty potent stuff.

As for other powers? Hmm...

- Advanced mind-linking with other Royals/Grounders
- Memory transfer or memory sharing
- Ghosting into someone's body or solid objects for longer periods of time
- And... I guess absorbing energy with reduced kickbacks?

I don't know; I'm not an expert on Tangean physiology!
EEZ
EEZ

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Oh, yeah, that's right...I forgot about those other powers. ^^;

But do you think it's possible she could learn other mental-based and ghosting powers? She DID learn how to temporarily wipe someone's memory...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by EEZ Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm

I think she can learn so long as she is taught properly and so long as her Tangean body is mature enough for it. It could be that some powers cannot be unlocked until a certain age, both body and mind needing to be harmonious with the other.
EEZ
EEZ

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:51 pm

That's true. Mira COULD possibly learn other powers if her mind and body were harmonious with each other...how far do you think she is in her training with her powers? Her father said she still has a long way to go with them.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by EEZ Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 pm

If she's in her early 20s and assuming Tangeans age similarly to humans... Well, she has a loooooooooooooooong way to go. I peg King Nova around late 40s, early 50s. That's more than a few decades of training assuming she doesn't slack off.
EEZ
EEZ

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 am

To put in my two cents on the last bit, I think I remember Mira trying to use Tangean training to keep calm in "The Taking of PC-7". Yeah, she does. Given how Buzz didn't seem all that charitable at her trying her hand at a Tangean form of meditation, I don't think she finds the time to hone her powers as much as she should. In conclusion, compared to other Tangeans her age, I bet Mira is more behind in her mental powers than she ought to be.

But she could learn. She just puts her Space Ranger career before that. But I do not doubt that if she devoted enough time to the Tangean side of her training, she could hone her powers to a great extent. I always had the impression her father, although not really displaying much in the use of powers, had strong mental capabilities.
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum