To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz)

2 posters

Go down

Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz) Empty Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz)

Post by Alexa Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

Alright, so, speculation time. Sorry for yet another weird request, but bear with me please. I most likely will not have any more for a while, as this was one of my two or three old ones from years ago. No need to worry about me posting too many, in that case.

Let's assume for sake of this request that Zurg is an alien. There's arguments for and against this, I realize, but that's why we're merely assuming if you don't agree.

Now, let's assume that Zurg is Buzz's father (as he claimed in Toy Story 2, which is not the same canon as BLoSC, I know).

Now how could this be? Buzz is human, right? If Zurg is his father, then why are they a different species?

Because, my lovelies, and this is where the request lies: Buzz is Zurg's horribly mutated child. I want to see a fanfiction where this is the plot.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz) Empty Re: Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz)

Post by EEZ Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 am

That there is a lot of assuming, Alexa. *squint*

Oh, just kidding. I'm off my rocking chair at this grand age. Anyway, I'd say that's a very interesting idea. Also pretty original as I think you are the only one to openly state this concept -- if others have, then I apologize. I'm not Miss Cleo!

To be honest I can't offer to pitch for this as I am still writing my own fic, BUT... would I be allowed to brainstorm? What if, assuming, Zurg created the ultimate weapon which was Lightyear, but somehow... something went wrong with the genes and produced a human child of absolutely goodness. Would drive any evil, purple, alien father up the wall, right? Or, maybe... as with District 9, perhaps Zurg had been human and instead became mutated himself through some sort of nefarious, extraterrestrial means.

There's so much you could do with this, and I think it should be explored.
EEZ
EEZ

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz) Empty Re: Another Request (Featuring Zurg and Buzz)

Post by Alexa Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Personally, I think the idea that Buzz is the mutated one is more hilarious, which is why I wrote it like that. Also, it may have been what drove Buzz to the side of good, since he didn't fit his "perfectly normal looking" father's evil image which caused Zurg to cast him aside.

Someone should explore it, that's for sure. The reason I put it here means that I don't want to be the one to do it. XD
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down