To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious ArtMan's Art

4 posters

Go down

Mysterious ArtMan's Art Empty Mysterious ArtMan's Art

Post by Mysterious ArtMan Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm

its my avatar so yea cool right

Warp x Ty (and Pikachu) (03/20/2012)
Demon Warp (03/20/2012)
Mysterious ArtMan
Mysterious ArtMan

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Mysterious ArtMan's Art Empty Re: Mysterious ArtMan's Art

Post by Mysterious ArtMan Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Mysterious ArtMan's Art 1zmck7k
Mysterious ArtMan
Mysterious ArtMan

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious ArtMan Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Mysterious ArtMan's Art 1z6tu6q

picasso mode demon form warp saying satanic stuff
Mysterious ArtMan
Mysterious ArtMan

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 am

Rather interesting that you took inspiration from Picasso for that last one, though I'm curious to what exactly is in the background. I think I see some bacteria in the upper-right corner (I think), but what are those things right behind? Warp? Internal organs? Aquatic organisms?

However, I'm also here to say that multiple posts like this is against the forum rules. There's an edit button at the top right of every post you make that will allow you to move your pictures into the first post, and if you have trouble deleting the other two, I'd suggest asking either the mod or one of the admins for help (Steel is on here more often and therefor will be quicker to respond).
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Double posts can be overlooked every now and again in the Fanworks section in order to keep your art in one thread. I specify this in the Fanart Guidelines, but perhaps I should make it more clear.

Double posting on a whole is indeed frowned upon, though. I would say, if you plan on drawing more, to keep your art archived in your first post, and link to each post featuring art in the first post in order to keep an archive. Hence, for art threads, double posting is fine, as long as it's not abused.
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Ah, alright, then. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^;
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Ah, no, don't be sorry. It's cool. Smile

I guess it's up to discretion when it comes to Fanworks. I would say to more or less avoid double-posting, to be on the safe side, unless more than a month has passed. You can post new art in the same post by editing it, until you actually get replies like in this case.

I suppose the lines tend to blur after a while. I'd say as long as it's not spammy, it's all right--to a minimum.
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious ArtMan Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Senior Doctor Hyppos wrote:Rather interesting that you took inspiration from Picasso for that last one, though I'm curious to what exactly is in the background. I think I see some bacteria in the upper-right corner (I think), but what are those things right behind? Warp? Internal organs? Aquatic organisms?

However, I'm also here to say that multiple posts like this is against the forum rules. There's an edit button at the top right of every post you make that will allow you to move your pictures into the first post, and if you have trouble deleting the other two, I'd suggest asking either the mod or one of the admins for help (Steel is on here more often and therefor will be quicker to respond).

The background is a Stomach. It's a foolish drawing. I don't mean it to be serious though. Don't worry. The Darkmatter X Ty was also foolish. I just want to see how I can improve my art.. and the only way it seems is with silly stuff. Though, I find myself having a nice time using BLOSC characters, I like their bulky designs.

P.S I am Portal-X.

Last edited by Mysterious ArtMan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mysterious ArtMan
Mysterious ArtMan

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 pm

That's okay, welcome to the forum! GODDAMN, X! You follow me everywhere, don't you...? *squint*

You know, let me go ahead and edit your first post right now to show you how you can archive your stuff. As you can see, they link to your individual posts where I've put tentative titles for them, as well as dates beside them. I even changed the name of this thread so you can archive all your art in it.

You can feel free to change your first post however you want, but this is pretty much what I had in mind when I referred to sticking to one thread for your fanworks for "archiving" purposes--a good idea for fanart and sometimes fanfics if it's a multi-chaptered story.
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Mysterious ArtMan wrote:
The background is a Stomach. It's a foolish drawing. I don't mean it to be serious though. Don't worry. The Darkmatter X Ty was also foolish. I just want to see how I can improve my art.. and the only way it seems is with silly stuff. Though, I find myself having a nice time using BLOSC characters, I like their bulky designs.

P.S I am Portal-X.

I thought it might have been a stomach or something similar, but then there were those two appendages in the upper left corner that looked kinda like mussel feet. Neutral

...I KNEW IT! I thought your style looked familiar! I was actually going to call you out on that earlier, but then I got second thoughts. Either way, welcome to the forum, Seb (I can call you Seb, right?). Smile
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PORTAL-X! YOU TROLL! xD
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL