Hello, Steel here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, Steel here!

Post by Steel on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Looks like this will be the first introduction thread! I didn't mean for it to happen this way, but here goes!

Most of you might have already heard of me, but for the sake of this introduction thread, the name's Steel! I'm turning 23 this month and enjoy reading and writing a lot of fantasy and sci-fi stuff. I really like listening to rock and metal bands, some of my favourite including Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Amorphis, Blind Guardian and the like, and some of my favourite movies include "The Fountain", "I, Robot" and "Megamind". My favourite comic book is "Hellboy", I used to like a manga called "Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle", and enjoy watching shows like "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "Ergo Proxy". I also really enjoy games like "Mass Effect" and "World of Warcraft". But one of my favourite shows will always remain "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command".

I figured I'd make this forum because I'm still a pretty big a fan of the show, and I used to know plenty of fans back in the day but we've all pretty much drifted apart. So this is my way to (hopefully) get the old fans back into BLoSC and gain some new fans in the process! My main goal is to bring this fandom back to life and to prove that just because BLoSC might not have done well back in the day, it still remains a classic that a lot of people appreciate and remember. So why not celebrate it with a forum that's open for all to share what they like about this show the most, eh? Smile

Phew, that sounded wordier than I intended. Whoopsie!
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

View user profile http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum