FOR PONY.... VAMPIRE PONY! YEAH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOR PONY.... VAMPIRE PONY! YEAH!

Post by Overcast on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Hey! I'm Overcast! I know most of y'all. And if I don't... I probably do but just don't remember. I have AWFUL memory. Just awful. Like a fish. OH GOD, I AM DORY.

*Ahem* Anywho. I'm an old BLoSC fan. I don't really do fanart or... Anything with the fandom anymore. But I still like the show. And I still haven't seen Panic on Bathyos. But still, I like BLoSC villians such as Zurg, NOS, Gravitina, and even Darkmatter to a degree. Not Evil Lightyear, though. I don't even like the normal Lightyear. *Drinks Haterade* But it's cool. I really like Transformers now. And Megamix Rockman comic/manga. I've never even played the games... Why do I like characters from a game I've never played? That's like saying "Why do I know that the cake is a lie?" Simple. I have video gameing friends. I get lost in conversations a lot.

I also like vampires. Not main stream or pop culture vampires though... So I'm making my own. I'm still doing research. Loooooooooooooooooooooots of research. Research is good. Especially when you're writing a book. Like I will be. One day. When the research is done.

It's never gonna be done... *Hangs head*

Anywho, that's me in a nutshell, I guess. My parting words: It's always better in the dark.
Overcast

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum