Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"A complement shouldn't hurt you." The zephyrite muttered, eyes still closed. His voice was a monotone, his face completely expressionless. "But I'm sorry. Again. Just trying to make you a little less jumpy." Ty gave him the oddest look...

Ty had an eyebrow raised...did Alan like her too?

He cleared his throat again and asked, "So...what about you? Where are you from?"

Simone almost stopped what she was doing abruptly.

"....Mistimia. I'm from Mistimia." She voiced very softly.

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Storm Front....a BLoSC/X-Men crossover fanfic....NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

*A Ty Parsec fan and proud of it!
Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm

"I think I've heard of Mistimia." Alan opened his eyes and caught Ty's look. "But I've never personally been. What is it like?"

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

"John loves his daddy."- Someone I'm too frightened of to name (Fanfiction.net)
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"I think I've heard of Mistimia." Alan opened his eyes and caught Ty's look. "But I've never personally been. What is it like?"

Simone all of a sudden looked very sad, like she didn't want to recall anything about her homeplanet. But she knew she had to answer, so..."It's...well, it's often shrouded in mist and fog outside the planet's atmosphere. That's one of the reasons why a lot of people don't know about it; most people think that the fog and mist are all that's there...and because it's a planet that has been shrouded in mystery for so long..."

Ty observed how reluctant she was to talk about her planet. "She really doesn't like talking about her planet...did she have bad memories back there?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Do you know the legend of the Phoenix?...The Phoenix was a mythical bird that was consumed by fire, but always rose again from the ashes. Perhaps that's what the Phoenix represents-hope, which never dies." -Professor Charles Xavier, X-Men: The Animated Series

Glory Days...the Academy Days of four certain Rangers, a BLoSC fanfic. NOW on Fanfiction.net!

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Alan noticed this, too. "If you don't want to go on, thats fine... I'm sorry." he held out a hand,getting off the ward bed.

"He's a bit insane at the moment, but he'll get over it."- Dr. Membrane (Invader Zim)

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan noticed this, too. "If you don't want to go on, thats fine... I'm sorry." he held out a hand,getting off the ward bed.

Simone suddenly snapped out of her soft demeanor and went back to that big sister role. She placed a hand on Alan and stopped him from leaving his bed. "Whoa, easy there. I am not done with you yet." Alan looked bewildered and Ty smirked in amusement.

This woman was something different alright.

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"Huh?" Alan felt her hand on his shoulder and stopped. From nervous, to big sister. He looked bac at Ty, who was smirking. He frowned and got back on the bed. "Alright."

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Huh?" Alan felt her hand on his shoulder and stopped. From nervous, to big sister. He looked bac at Ty, who was smirking. He frowned and got back on the bed. "Alright."

Simone smiled again. "I'm just not done tending to your wounds yet. You've still a singed tail and a few more bruises for me to tend to.

She turned to Ty, and slyly said, "And YOU...YOU'VE got some large wounds I need to tend to, so you'd best be a good patient and be still. I don't want to be blushing anymore."

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Alan snickered but sat obediantly. He hd forgotten how much a singed tail hurt- why did the LGMs have to give XL a freaking FLAMETHROWER?

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Ty blinked, taken aback by her attitude. It was amazing how much of a mood swing this woman had. But he liked how genuinely gentle she was, especially when he tended to his wounds.

He watched as she put some white-greenish liquid onto Alan's tail and rubbed it onto the burn; she really knew what she was doing...he wondered how she'd do if there were anything SEVERELY serious that happened to him-er, to other Rangers.

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Alan sighed happily, feeling the cream sooth his burn. She was really good at what she did- and that personality, man. She was like a mom and a big sister all wrapped into one.

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Meanwhile, a certain girl Alan was very attracted to came to the medical bay for a check-up....

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Ginger was coming in for her annual check up, right on time as usual. She nodded to an LGM and sat down. It took her a second, but she finally realized that one of the two rangers on the bed in front of her was the zephyrite from earlier. "Hey! Um... Lilan, was it?" She felt a little foolish and took a mental note- dont try to address someone by their name unless you KNOW it.

Alan turned around and smiled a little. "Its, um, Alan, actually. Alan Asher Gade."

She giggled silently, putting a paw over her mouth. "Man you two look like you found yourselves in the wrong end of trade world. what happened Mr.parsec?

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Ty and Alan cringed. Ty answered very wryly, "Let's just saw we were part of an attempt to fight with a robot ranger. It didn't work."

Simone kept her eyes on her work, and just listened as this Ginger person spoke to them.

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 pm

She giggled again, a little louder now. "I told them it wouldnt go over well. But nobody ever listens to the intern." She smiled. "Man, Alan, you got it pretty bad." She looked at the cast on his arm and the layer of burn cream on his tail. Ty didnt look to hot either- lots of shallow cuts, a few deeper ones, and plenty of bruises. He'd hardly be able to get up in the morning.

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Ty cringed as Simone tended to his cuts after his bruises were taken care of. Oh, he was going to feel a lot of pain in the morning.

Simone seemed to read his mind, as she said, "Well, I'm sorry to say, my friend, these cuts will heal in time, but you'll have to take it easy as much as you can. Both of you." She turned to the both of them to make sure they heard her.

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Alan looked back at Simone. "Oh, yes. Thank you." He already had the feeling he would get a little leave from the physical training- the broken arm told him that.

Ginger let the LGM take her temperature, her pulse, the works, and kept looking at Alan curiously. What a... qwirky young man.

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan looked back at Simone. "Oh, yes. Thank you." He already had the feeling he would get a little leave from the physical training- the broken arm told him that.

Ginger let the LGM take her temperature, her pulse, the works, and kept looking at Alan curiously. What a... qwirky young man.

Simone nodded, acknowledging Alan's thanks. She finished up patching up the two of them. "You're both going to turn out fine. You're free to go now. But before you do, I need to give you some advice."

Alan and Ty looked at each other, and then to Simone.

"For each day, about a few minutes or so, put something cold on your bruises to heal the pain, and then something warm to soothe it away." She turned to Alan and wrote down a prescription for him. She handed it to him and advised him to get the cream she put on his tail to gently make the burn heal each day, same as his wounds. Simone then let them go.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:44 pm

"Thanks!" Alan tried to salute and ended up hitting himself in the face with his cast painfully. He stumbled a little and fell on top of an LGM.

"Gah!" The little green bean under him struggled.

"Um..." The man blushed deeply under his fur. "I've fallen and I can't get up." He tried to roll over and fell on several buises. "Owww....." He whined childishly. "Yup, i really cant get up."

Ginger started laughin like an absolute lunatic behind them.

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Ty and Simone quickly got to Alan's side and gently helped him to stand up. Ty took over from there, and draped Alan's other unbroken arm around his shoulders.

They walked out of the medical bay, slowly and surely.

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Alan smiled at Ty, feeling beyond stupid with Ginger RIGHT THERE watching him hobble down the hall with Ty's support. "Ty, if I ever have kids." He looked up at the ceiling. "They're absolutely going to love you."

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 am

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan smiled at Ty, feeling beyond stupid with Ginger RIGHT THERE watching him hobble down the hall with Ty's support. "Ty, if I ever have kids." He looked up at the ceiling. "They're absolutely going to love you."

Ty snorted. "Why do you say that?"

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am

Alan snickered. "No idea. I just have the feeling." He didn't realize how he was so wrong and so right at the same time. Ginger gave him a shy glance.

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 am

Ty realized why Alan said that, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't going to make Alan nervous like he did to Ty.

Fox Storm

SENATOR

SENATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 am

Alan decided to shut up for the rest of their trip back to the doorms. He just kind of shuffled along silently.

one week later...

Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 am

"Come on Buzz." Warp said as his friend was still moping about. "Don't let that girl get you down, it'll be like that chick you were engaged to...whats her name..." Warp said as he tried to remember.

"Amy?" Buzz asked with coldness in his voice.

"Yeah, Amy the actoress." Warp said snapping his fingers. "She left you for that fruity spanish guy Philip. The bowling coach?"

"French, zero-grav tennis instructor, Franz." Buzz said even more coldly.

"Yeah and look where that got you!" Warp said.

"You know, Doc, your boyfriend's got some violent tendencies."-Zurg
"He's NOT my BOYFRIEND!"-Ozma

Best. Couple. EVER.
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down