To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

3 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 5 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm

"Yes, but only because it was the only way to get him to stop whinning." Buzz chuckled then awed. "Aww, I remember this." He was holding a photo of Lil Jill hugging her beloved toy Jo-Ad bunny, Dr. Hops-A-Long, and looking positivly adorible as she looked at the camera.

=========

Gabby hummed then returned to her drink. "You're alot like your mother, you know that?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 5 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"I am? Mom doesnt talk a lot about her days interning on Star command." Renee sat back down and felt for blood on the bac of her head. Thankfully there was none.

======

"Oh, XR is such a baby. Renee had that down. Remember when Ty and I had to help test XL for the first tiem? He broke my arm!" Alan laughed a little hysterically. "And now I think Renee likes him. Doesn't she make the strangest friends?" He held up a photo of the girl snuggling against a stuffed animal of her favorite TV show villain when she was a little kid of maybe five.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:34 pm

"She was very sweet and gunho on becoming an diplomat." Gabby started. "But if she upset even one person, she always felt guilty afterwards." She smiled as her eyes slowly turned purpleish.

========

Buzz smiled as he looked at one photo of infant Renee trying to get Dr. Hops-A-Long from an upset Jill. "One good thing about girls." He started as Alan had the aftermath of both Jill and Renee crying as the poor jo-ad bunny was ripped in half and stuffing was everywhere. "They're easy to read emotion wise"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"But when it comes to what their thinking its impossible." Alan shrugged and pulled out another picture of Renee and Jill both falling over the bac his chair and into his lap in front of the star command issued laptop.

=========

"Wow." Renee kept flicking through the file. These things didnt have very delicious details at all. "But I won't say I feel sorry for what I did to XR. It was the best night of my life. But I don't think Ty really deserved it." She smiled again and found what she was looking for. It was totally summed up in a single page. "And I don't want to be a diplomat. Or a ranger."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Gabby looked at her in intrest. "No? What do you want to do, my dear?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

"I havnt got a clue." Renee frowned. "And it's getting to be a problem. Not like I could talk about what I'm considering here anyway."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

"Well, why don't you tell me?" Gabby asked. "Not a word leaves this room remember?"

===========

Buzz's smile soon faded as he came to a cetrain photo. It was Ozma holding newborn Jill in her arms.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Alan paused... he could even see warp in the background.

====

"Oh, right. I forget theres more than one person in the universe I can trust." She shook her head. The lady really wanted to know? She would spill it. "I was considering..." She squeezed her eye shut. "Doing some black market repairs on bots who need it in tradeworld. I mean, it makes good money and there's always the chance I'll run into someone nice." She palmed her forehead. What was she talking about? The chances were a million to one. And yet she thought it was so appealing.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Buzz silcently put the photo away and remained quiet.

==========

Gabby studied her then spoke. "If it's something you love, something you're good at and make a living off of, then go for it, my dear."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:10 pm

"Hmph." Renee went bac to reading. "If you say so. Telling my dad something like that would probably make him catatonic." She grinned silently and rubbed the rim of her eye, feeling for the tiny N that had been carved there.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

"I knew of one girl, who was in a situation like yours." Gabby began as she took a sip. "Knew what she wanted to do, but afraid of what her father would say to it."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:17 pm

"And that was?" Renee held it out. She cocked an ear, ready to hear it. And what did she know about Renee's 'situation' she betted that the lady had never even heard XR speak of that night at the theatre. And this was virtually the side of evil Renee was facing here.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

"Jillian." Gabby said without missing a beat. "She, like you, wished for something diffrent than her parentalage had done, She wanted to be a field agent for the ARWP labs instead of a Ranger her father had hope she would become."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:24 pm

"Ah, Jill again." Renee looked up. "But its still not something star command would be after her for." She stood up. "Sorry, but i think I'll go acquaint myself with the station." She touched the wall gently. "I'll be here a lot for the rest of the summer and probably next year too."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm

"Very well, my dear." Gabby said as Renee turned to go. "Oh and Renee," the girl turned back to the dr. "Jillian doesn't have that squeaky-clean of a record either." She said with that somewhat smile.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Renee glanced bac again. She stepped out to go to the cafeteria, stomach still growling. As if Jill could do something really heinous. She pricked back an ear again, thinking. The girl would have to check again later.

She kept standing there, kind of zoned out, and was suddenly knocked into by a ranger "Oh, sorry!." She looked up to see who it was.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Jill sneezed for the twentyth time in a row. Geeze, either she was being talked about alot or Star Command needed to raise the tempurater
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm

"No, I'm sorry-" The man stopped. He looked at Renee for a second, trying to figure out who she was... then remembered.

"Ty? Everyone said you were on patrol!" Renee took the hand he had out before he could yank it back and stood up off the ground.

"Well, I just got back... heading to lunch and stuff..." He grimaced, wishing she wasnt here.

"We could go together!" She smiled at him sicerely. "I need to apologize..." She shivvered. man it was getting cold in here.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Jill streatched her body out before returning to her computer. Her attention slowly turned to her purple karn flower she had gotten from Dr. Cosmos. It was so pretty and it's smell was very relaxing. Jill smiled and gently rested her head on her desk. This was bliss.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Renee stayed tight close to Ty the entire way to the lunch room, as if to make sure he didnt run away. "I really am sorry about... that. You didnt deserve it."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Buzz was walking down the hall, he seemed to be deep in thought over something.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

"Oh, Buzz?" Ty tapped on Buzz's shoulder. "Are you okay?" He took his friends collar and whispered quickly. "Get her away from me. please?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"Huh?" Buzz asked, then waved a hand. "Uh, sure Ty, sounds fun. Whatever you say." he mumbled and continued walking off.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Renee looked at Ty sadly. Did he really not trust her? They were on star command, for petes sake! But she hated to crowd him. "Um, I'm sorry." She looked down at her feet and shuffled away to find XL or even XR again.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ah geeze," Ty said feeling terrible. "No, look kid, It's fine. Apology accpeted."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next