To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antimatter

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Antimatter - Page 3 Empty Re: Antimatter

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Renee gripped her own throat, breathing heavily, not able to stand. er head throbbed. Warp and Buzz stood tall side-by-side, prepared for the worst. Booster rolled on his heels, terrified.

Nos tore through the bottom of the ship and crawled upwards through the machinery. He would take control of the ship- that was his plan, at least.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 pm

A powerful knockout gas sprayed from the new hole in the floor, knocking everyone out.

----------

"-year?" Buzz slowly came to and looked around, him, his crew, Warp Renee and Nebula with mira and XR looked at him worringly as they where chained to the wall. "Lightyear? Is that you?" Nebula asked again.

"Huh? Yes! It is sir. I'm here to rescue...you..." he trailed off awkwardly.

"Small hitch in the plan, though." Jill said next to her father.

"Well, Well well, looks like my party guest are awake. I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long." A silky voice purred as a perfect copy of Jill steped forward, dressed in a slinky black dress. "But know that you're awake, let's get this party started shall we?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 pm

"Let me go!" Renee slammed herself away from the wall and rolled in the handcuffs. She hissed at the evil jillian, sounding like a venomous snake.

"Hey- where's booster?" XR asked, worried.
----------

So far he was getting to his destination unscathed. The energy vampire searched for the ships fusion core, but his senses had been dulled by feeding off electroplants for years. "Dammit!" He shouted at nothing.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 pm

"Oh you mean that Lovely gift you brought me?" She said happily. "It's with the other one getting ready to be made into a coat."

"You sick freak!" Jill yelled at her evil self.

"Why thank you darling, but flattery gets you no where." She paused and looked at Renee a bit before grabbing her tail. "Oooo!" She purred at the feel. "she'll make a perfect liner." Snapping her fingers, two brainpods appeared. "Clean this one up for me and put her with the others" they nodded and took Renee away. Turning she smirked. "Well now, What else have you brought me as celebration gifts for me becoming Queen of the Galaxy?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Renee rubbed her tail sourly. She hoped, glitch or not, Nos would get here soon. "Hey guys..." She looked down at the grubswho were leading her towards the bathroom when they were out of earshot, suddenly more like her alternate self than she had ever been before. "Have you ever thought, just maybe, jillian will get a little too twisted and start making clothes out of you guys?"
---------

Warp's mouth opened wide as Renee was led away. She didn't stand a chance. "You monster!" This universe's XR tried to kick at her, but his circuits were frozen.
------------

Nos finally located the power grid... and stopped. What was he doing? This was much to risky... but now Renee was in danger. That had quickly become evident. He paused... there was a better wat to do this. He waited for a patrol hornet to come by, plotting more sensibl now
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh no way of that happening" One said as it ran the bath water.

"Yup. We clash with all her outfits." Another said getting diffrent shampoos and soaps out. "Kinda like a job secirity thing really."

"Nice try in getting us to over throw her though." The one said as it pulled out brushes and combs.

"Yeah, real original." The one with the shampoos said. "So, Lavender or honey suckle scented?"
------------------------
"Awww Uncle Warpy. You brought me lining AND another Tangean for my new pet to play with." She purred as she petted Mira on the head before turing to AU Mira. "See honey you have a new playmate." She stolled up to XR. "But I don't like this tin toy you got me...it's kinda puny and crummy." She said flicking his head.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 pm

"Lavender." Renee pointed out the bottle herself, explicitly calm as she undressed. "But yeah, it was a good try, huh?" She climbed into the bath water. "Just saying something here, guys." She patted one of the grubs tenderly. "Zephyrite fur is so common. You could get it anywhere. Wouldn't i make a better pet? Just give me feedback." She laid back and let them fill the tub with bubbles.
---------

"Tin toy..." XR grumbled, feeling tinier than the other XR had.
"Jillian, why?" Warp asked.
-----------

The moment a quard hornet appeared in his sight, Nos did something he had sworn never to do- he turned on his monocle and used it to posses the hornet. "I am your master." He said with a new, somewhat dark confidence. "You will do as I say..."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:15 pm

"Sorry, The Queen of the Galaxy has a thing about pets with fur..." The grub said as he began to brush her

"Childhood trama kinda thingy or something." Another said filing her nails down.

----------------

"Aww does the little toy not like me?" She said leaning over, giving XR full view of her clevage. The little bot began to steam up before blowing his top and began panting. Smiling she rubbed XR dome. "Hmm, maybe I'll make this a dehumitifyer." She walked over to Warp. "And Why what? Uncie Warpy?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:24 pm

"Hmmm...." Renee sat back again. They were certaintly taking care to make her look nice. "So hows working with the Lightyears compared to working with Zurg?"
-----------
"Why take your anger out on the helpless people of this galaxy? I mean-" Warp threw a glance at Buzz. "You have the father you always wanted right in this very room."
---------

Nos followed the hornet, feeling dirty and yet somehow more powerful then before, and used it to destroy the security systems. That should make it easier to get to Jillian- they wouldnt be able to bring the systems on for several hours
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well The queen is alot nicer to us." One said.

"Alot nicer to look at too." Another added as they laughed a little. "So we're pretty happy."

------------------

Jillian shot a glaring look at Warp before drawing her hand back and scratching his face like Nebula's "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK I WANTED?!" She screamed. "I didn't WANT a father! I WANTED to be save from this hell hole!" She hissed with venom at the blue man. "You knew what he did to me, what he put me threw each and every day. And what did you and that old coot" she pointed to Nebula "Do? you left me here to rot away with a physically and mentally abuseing man. Where was my resuce uncle Warp?" She spat at the man. "Where was my knight in shinning armor?" She grabbed his face and made him look at her. "WELL?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:42 pm

"Yeah." Renee purred at being brushed. She flickered her tail back and forth pleasureably. "I'd figure thats all you guys wanted. But... freedom is an intriguing topic, huh? I'm sure you don't care but..." She held her tail for a second, realizing that jillian was right, it was exquisitely soft. "Man I'm going to miss this thing."
---------------

Warp dropped her head. "Jill, we never meant for you to get hurt. Your father just stole you away when he went bad, for all we knew you were dead." He looked at her with watery yellow eyes. "And he shielded you from the rest of the universe so well that we actually thought you were. Nothing could be done."
--------

The energy vampire, with no real oppostion from security, contined his collection of hornets... this was almost too easy. Look what he had been missing! So much power.... and industrial electricity had a more filling flavor to it! What had he beendoing before, wasting his time tending those electroplants?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:46 pm

"Oh on the plus side, She's giving us a game room with foosball and everything!" One grub said happily.

"She is?" The other questioned as Renee got dressed.

"Yeah but it's a surprise, so don't go blabbing it kay?"

-------------------------

Jillian glared at him before hitting him hard in the stomach. "Always ready with an exscue eh uncle Warp?" She hissed coldly. Walking away she paused at Buzz and looked at him a bit.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Buzz looked at her weakly. Never had he felt so... defeated. He looked down again. There was nothing to say.

"Hey, lighttrash!" Nos-4-a2 yelled from high above at the ceiling. He was surrounded by the enslaved hornets. "Stop making your own excuses!"
------------------------------

"Nice." Renee let her tail go again and followed them down the hall again. One held up his keys to open the door and... Renee wrapped her tail around his foot and swung him ddirectly into the other grub. Smiling wickedly, she took his keys and ran down the hall, back to Jillians chamber.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"What in the-" Jill started then glared at Nos. "Well well if it isn't daddy's lil failed attempt at a son. Never thought you'd show up here again." She spat. "How are you, little brother?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm

"Little brother?" He retorted evilly. "Dont make me laugh, you horrid excuse for a carbon based life form. I've got more of a heart than you will EVER have, and thats what makes me more capable of running this empire!"

"Go nos!" Renee came out of the corridor in time to hear this. She jumped up a little, cheer-leader style.

"Uh, Renee, as fun as it is to have a sideshow-" AU XR interrupted her. "But I'd rather be in the game than a spectator."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Nos pointed a finger at Jill. "Attack!" The hornets buzzed a bit, then collaps. "Whut the-" He looked to Jill who had a small remote in her hand.

"A little something daddy dearest put in after you left." She grinned before turning to a brain pod. "Who's idea was it anyways?" 35 looked at it's clipboard

"44, your royalness." it responded.

"Tell him he gets employee of the month and a cake later." She said. "Now, despose of my robotic brother and bring the girl to my room" She said pointing to good Jill. "I always wanted a sister."

"But what of your alternte father?" Jill hmmed as waved her hand.

"Behead him and glue some hair on his chin and we'll post it on the throne." She said coldly and walked off. "And prepare my new Jo-ad outfit for me and a matching one for my new..." She looked at Jill coyly. "Sister."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Nos deflated. His army- dammit lightyear, he had been too smart. Before the gruba could get Renee though, he swooped down and grabbed her. "We're getting out of here."

"But-"

"No buts. We're leaving." He scowled at her, then smiled. "No ones becoming a coat liner on my watch."
---------

Buzz's jaw dropped. How could his little Jillie Bean be so.. evil? He had to remind himself that it wasn't his jill... but his jill WAS about to be forced into an outfit made from his best friend. And.. he was about to be beheaded.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 pm

"Where should we place her you lovelyness?" A grub called as they carried Jill in tied to a chair. Evil Jillian pointed next to the bed.

"There is good." She said. "Now leave us be." The grubs bowed and scurried out. "Sweet lil things, a little grabby and they try too hard but their good." She turned to Jill. "Now What shall we talk of first, Sister?" Jill looked to the floor.

"I have nothing to say to you....animal killer." She hissed. Evil Jill looked at her a bit then stood up and walked to a bookshelf.

"Tell me...what was it like to be raised with love?" She asked. Jill looked shocked. "To have your father treat you like the world circled around you, instead of the thing that made it stop and crumble around him?" She took a book from the shelf. "And the closes thing to someone loving you that you had" She opened it it revile that it was a fake book that was hallowed out and filled with photos and something framiliar to Jill. "Was a ghost?" She finished as she held up a ratty old plush Jo-ad Bunny.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:34 pm

"We're going to shut down the main power core." He carried Renee through the halls towards the power grid.

"Nos, you sounded so... evil back there." Renee pulled herself close to him. "I thought we were actually leaving."

"I may be the creation of that evil creature lightyear." He looked at her sincerely. "But its not in me to leave the rangers to die." They landed on the lower floors, here with the fusion core glowing before them. Nos looked at renee, somehow searching for approval.

"Let the feast begin." She nodded, and he sank his teeth into the power grid.
--------------
Above the trapped rangers, lights flickered overhead and went out all over the dreadnaut. "Uh... was that supposed to happen?" XL asked.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 am

Both Jills watched as the Lights went out around them. "Hmmm," Evil Jill tapped her chin. "It would seem that my 'little brother' has found the power grid." She waved a hand and smirked. "No matter. He'll soon learn what other 'lil surprises' Daddy left for him." She returned her gaze upon Jill. "Now where were we, sis?" She grinned wickedly and Jill glared at her.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:47 am

Nos stopped, sighing with pleasure. He had drained the entire ship. Renee suddenly jumped in the darkness and screamed. "Something crawled oveer my foot!"

"What?" He demaned. Turning on his monocle, he searched the floor... it was alive with techno ticks.
========

Warp managed, finally, to worm one hand out of the cuffs. The rangers stared at him. "What?" He asked. "I have thin wrists."

"Lady wrists." AU XR laughed. "Now, darkmatter, could you get us all out of here?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Buzz was quiet as Warp got everyone free. He looked lost in deep thought.

---------------------------

"Why?" Evil Jill looked to her double as she brushed out her hair.

"Why what?" She asked as she continued her work.

"Why do you kill animals and wear them?" Jill hissed. "I understand people...they hurt you, left you to die and never looked back as they saved themselves. But why did the animals have to suffer?" Evil Jill watched her good self sob in anger before she set the brush down.

"And who said the animals suffered?" She began as she strolled over to a large clothing bag. unzipping the bag she pulled out a red dress with brown fur that had to be Renee's. Good Jill's heart stopped. It was the same red color and pattern as Booster.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 am

Renee danced up and down, crushing the mechanical bugs as fast as she could. Nos backed up into the air, shrieking as hundreds of the tiny killer bots swarmed over him. "Stop it! Stop it!" Renee screamed at anyone, anything, for thethings to stop attacking.
-------

Buzz raced down the hall, very little of his regular collected self.

Warp looked at him sentimentally. "Buzz, are you alright? I now theres some kind of natural distrust here, but we only want to help."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:22 am

"Help? Help?!" Buzz yelled as he came to a stop. Walking up he glared at Warp. "My Baby girl is in danger! She needs me! She doesn't need help! She needs to be rescued!" He snapped coldly. "I've already lost her mom, I'll be damned if i lose her as well."

-------------------

"Lovely isn't it?" Evil Jill purred as she petted the warm linning of the coat. "Red is so my favorite color, and yours as well, am I right?" She asked as she thrust the coat into good Jill's face. Shutting her eyes she tried not to cry as the skin of her best friend was rubbed against her. She bit her lip as she felt the soft fur rub up against her skin. She tried not to vomit over the sickly scents of perfumes and...wait... She paused as she buried her face into the fur, that scent...it wasn't Booster's...she knew what it was...it was...
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Renee kept screaming and eventually broke down into tears. Those little bots were tearing her best friend apart. "Jillian Lightyear!" She screamed into the darkness, hoping someone would hear and notify the evil empress. "Whatever it means for me, stop the techno ticks!"

====================

Warp stepped back. "And we want to save your booster and ours. And your Jillian. We're not losing anyone if I can help it."
==========

Booster and Booster sat together in the cage, shaking in a way that, if it werent for the clothes, they would look totally identical. A grub came in, flicking some papers on his clipboard, and looked at them. "Two matching jo-adian out fits with matcching boots, a throw rug, and a massage chair cover coming up. Now all we need is that lining..."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next